Having Some Fun with Ms. Collins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then when she shuddered right down to her toes and cried out, "Oh, god here it comes again," she climaxed again, bathing my cock in a nice slick coating of her juice. Soon it was my turn and I was slamming my eyes shut and groaning as I felt my balls letting go and the familiar rush shooting up my spine, and I thrust in and blew my load about as deep inside her as I could go. And it felt like I kept pulsing inside forever, till I knew I'd bathed her womb with a nice, heavy load of my seed.

Smiling into the blissed-out look in her eyes, I captured her face in my hands and kissed her. And the way she sighed and clung to me, I knew I'd be back. It just felt too good to only have her once.

As we both started to come down from the high of coming that hard, I looked over and noticed an inner tube sitting on the grass. After I pulled out of her, I picked her up and carried her over to the pond. Then I slid the tube into the water, and I got in with my legs hanging over the side, and sat her on top of me, with her ass tucked in nice and tight against my package. And we both cooled off, floating around in the water, while I feasted on her great, big beautiful breasts.

She asked me to stay with her overnight, but I was beat and needed some sleep, and I needed to see about my burn. Plus I knew she could use some rest, too. So I kissed her goodbye at the door, and drove back to my house.

As soon as I got home, I parked my truck out in front of the house, and ran up the stairs to the bedroom that I shared with my identical twin brother Danny. Then I grabbed his shoulder and shook him awake as I peeled out of my clothes and tossed them on the bed, so he could get into them.

"Get up, Danny. You need to get over to old man Johnson's place right away. A hot divorcee's just moved in there, and I just finished fucking her blue. So now it's your turn, if you can hustle your ass over there before she locks up and turns in for the night."

Realizing there was pussy to be had, Danny was out of bed, tugging on my jeans and pulling my t-shirt over his head, before half of what I said to him even registered. "So, you're saying she let you fuck her?"

I nodded. "Yeah, and I took her bareback, no problem. And, if you get your boys swimming in her too, hopefully between the two of us, we'll get her bred."

He grinned and took the keys out of my hand for the truck. "Then I'm glad you woke me up. Anything I should know about her before I go?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she asked me to stay over, but I said I should probably let her sleep in peace, after the going over I gave her. So once she answers the door, all you gotta do is smile into her eyes, and tell her you had a change of heart. And I'm sure she'll be more than happy to let you share her bed. Oh, and her pussy's nice and tight, so you're really going to enjoy sinking your cock into her. And on top of that, she can take it a little rough, too. So... enjoy the ride, brother."

As I watched Danny disappear down the stairs to head over to Ginny's, I shook my head thinking about how many women we'd shared, including our hot little redheaded history teacher, last year of high school. Who we'd thoroughly enjoyed fucking and seeding, one day after the other, at least before she got mad once she realized she was giving herself over to the two of us to satisfy our kinky need to breed.

Had to be something in our genes I imagined, as I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I was one of six, which was a big family these days, and my grandparents on both side had a ton of kids. My mother was one of twelve and my father came from a family of seventeen, or maybe even more. So, obviously my grandfathers really enjoyed breeding their wives, since they did it pretty much nonstop, till finally their women were too old to pop out any more kids.

And I knew one of my great uncles was a bonafide breeder, having dipped his big prick into nearly every woman in the county. He was damn proud of how many seeds he'd sown, too, giving him loads of kids and filling lots of ladies bellies up with his babies. And from what I heard, the old horndog was still eager to breed anyone who'd let him, well into his eighties.

The guys in our family were all really well endowed, too. My dad confirmed that all of us McCoy men were, once I'd noticed that my brothers and I were all pretty well hung. So, maybe our need to breed was just bred into us from one generation to the next, along with my forefathers thankfully also passing on the big cock gene, so that I had something impressive to work with, whenever I was trying to get a girl to spread her legs for me.

I just hoped that Danny had managed to convince Ginny that it was me back to see her again, and I'd just had a change of heart about staying over.

So that right about now, he'd be enjoying getting between her legs and filling her sweet little pussy with another big load of our potent cum.

Thing about Ginny was, she enjoyed sex so much that part of me wondered if she might even be okay with the two of us taking her at once, maybe spit roasting her, or one of us sliding into her ass while the other one rode her pussy.

There just so many things the two of us could enjoy with her together, especially since I'd discovered that she was pretty adventurous.

I yawned as I turned out the light and crawled into my bed, though just the thought of double stuffing her was getting me hard again. Now I hoped my brother didn't wear her out. So I'd be able to go back tomorrow and take up where I left off, hopefully filling her up again with a nice, thick load of my seed, so we'd soon have her bred and maybe even willing to let us both enjoy a little fun with her.

Danny kicked my foot when he came back in the morning to wake me up. And the way he was laughing and smiling from ear to ear, I had a feeling he'd enjoyed his time with our new neighbor.

I sat up in bed, rubbed the sleep from my eyes, and asked, "So, how did it go?"

"Holy fuck, you weren't kidding, is she ever hot. As soon as I got there and knocked on her door, she answered with a smile, dropped to her knees and nearly sucked me dry before I even got both feet inside her house. And I never even told her why I was back."

I could hardly believe my ears, since all I'd got to do with her was eat her pussy, before I sank my cock into her. "She sucked you off? You lucky bastard. So, did you get a chance to fuck her too, or did she finish you off in her mouth?"

He rolled his eyes, still wearing that shit eating grin. "Fuck, she was so damn good at giving head, that I nearly caved and let her suck me dry. But as good as it felt, I knew I had to get her on her back, so I could get a feel of that tight little pussy you promised me. And, holy crap, you weren't lying. She was so tight, once I worked my way inside her, and gave her a good hard ride, I'm sure I came harder than I'd ever come in my life. So between the two of us, if we keep this up, I think we'll have her bred before long."

Nodding my head, I got up and headed for the can, for a leak and a shower. As I washed myself, and squeezed some shampoo into my hair, I knew where I was headed -- back over to Ginny Collins's hopefully for another day of kinky fun.

When I finished in the bathroom, my brother was sitting on my bed waiting for me. The moment he saw me, he twirled his finger and said, "Turn around, let me see your neck."

I spun around, and asked over my shoulder, "Why do you want to see my neck?"

Rolling his eyes, Danny shook his head when he saw how red it looked. "Asshole. You could have told me you got burned at her place helping her out."

I flinched. "Why did she notice?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah, she noticed all right. We were in her bed, getting busy. And she was getting so excited, grinding her pussy on my dick, she started running her nails up and down my back, from my ass to my neck, squealing like crazy. Then she said, 'Oh, Randy, I'm sorry, I forgot about your burn.' Danny glared me down. "Of course, I said, 'What burn?' "Because I didn't have a clue what the fuck she was talking about, since my brother never gave me a heads up about him getting sunburned." Then she narrowed her eyes on me, and told me to roll onto my stomach. And when she realized that my neck wasn't red, after a minute she said, 'Oh, wow, that burn cream I put on you really did the trick, huh?'

I just smiled and said, 'Yep, feels good as new now. That stuff really works.' "But if you go over there now with that burnt neck, she's going to notice and she'll wonder what the hell's going on, because it can't go from red to white and then back to red again, all in a day. She's not stupid, Randy, and she'll figure out that something's up."

"Shit!" I sat down beside him, realizing we'd have to be more careful. And I knew she hadn't put any cream on my neck, so she was just fishing to see what he'd say.

The girls we'd had a little fun with before weren't as smart as Ginny. And I really hated to lose what I had with her, especially since we were just getting started, and there was so much more I wanted to explore with her. Like finding out if what my brother said was true, about her being really good at giving head. And the truth was, I really liked her, too.

Resigned, seeing no way around it, I blew out a breath, looked over at him and gave him a shrug. "Guess for the next couple of days, till this burn fades, it's going to be just you going over to help with her with whatever she needs doing around the house and... taking care of her, too."

Smiling from ear to ear Danny slapped me on the back. "No worries bro, after the night I had with her, I'd be happy to help her with every last thing she needs. And as soon your burn's gone, you can slide right back in where you left off."

For the next few days Danny was giving me daily updates, so I knew he was really enjoying himself with Ginny, but the more he told me, the more jealous I felt. Normally we shared everything, and we never had a problem sharing our women. But for some reason bagging a cougar as hot as she was for the first time, felt like I'd won a prize, and I was feeling a little left out while Danny was the one reaping the benefits of me carefully wheedling my way into her life.

But this time when he came home, he wasn't too happy when he sat on my bed and asked, "Randy, did Ginny bake you anything that first night you were together with her?"

I thought for a minute and nodded. "Yeah, she did. She baked a real tasty peach cobbler, why?"

Danny rolled his eyes. "Well, I got a feeling she's either on to us, or she's at least starting to think that something funny's going on. She made me an apple pie tonight and said, 'Seeing how much you said you enjoyed the last apple pie I made you, I thought I'd make you another one.'

"So, assuming she'd baked one for you, I said, 'Wow, thanks. I really enjoyed that last one you made, and this one looks even better." She just smiled for a minute and let me taste it. Then she narrowed her eyes on me as I ate, and said, 'Funny, I just remembered, it wasn't an apple pie I baked for you, it was a peach cobbler that you said you enjoyed and told me it was your favorite. Guess my memory must be getting bad, huh?' Then for the rest of the night she kept testing me, I think to see if I was really you. I got a bad feeling that she's starting to figure something out, Randy."

"But did she let you get with you with her tonight?"

Danny smiled. "Yeah, and she never held back. She's a little hell cat in bed, ain't she?"

Seeing as I'd never had her in bed yet, only out on the picnic table, and in the inner tube, all I did was nod. Though banging her out on that table had felt pretty damn good. I had a feeling now that my burn was pretty well gone, when I got over there again, she was going to be testing me, too.

"Anything special come to mind you think I should know, Danny? Because I don't want to get over there and have her call me out on what you two have been up to, that I don't know anything about."

Danny shrugged. "I don't know. I've been spending a lot of time with her, in and out of bed and I can't remember everything we've done, because we've done a lot. So just be careful and don't say too much and you should be okay."

I nodded and smiled to myself as I went to have a shower and a shave, so I wouldn't be too rough on her delicate skin when I got between her legs again -- because Ms. Ginny sure did have one sweet little pussy.

As soon as I'd knocked on Ginny's door, she was pulling me inside and sinking her tongue into my mouth and wrapping herself around me. Naturally, relieved that she seemed okay with me, I squeezed her ass, and let her have a feel of how hard she was getting me with the way she was grinding her pussy against my thigh.

When she finally pulled back, though she was breathing hard, something about the smug little smile she was wearing had me wondering if everything really was okay. Could be she could tell from my kiss that something was off, since Danny had been the one kissing her lately. Or maybe she was just happy to see me, and that's all it was.

"Take your clothes off," she murmured, still happily grinding away on my thigh. So, of course I did as she asked, and tossed my clothes aside and reached for her again.

She flashed me a sexy grin, took me by the hand, and led me upstairs. And I was so hard by the time we got up to her bedroom, I swear I could pound nails I was so ready to get inside her.

The lights were dimmed really low, so I had to strain my eyes to see the bed, but when I did, my eyes shot open, and blurted, "Holy fuck!"

My brother Danny was spread-eagle on the bed, bound hand and foot, and Ginny was smiling looking back and forth between us. "That's exactly what I said when I figured out what you two were up to, never letting on that there was two of you coming to see me every day."

I wasn't sure what I should do. But considering Danny had a boner that wouldn't quit standing straight up in the air, he didn't look too upset about being tied up.

"Now," she said, "since I've finally got you both here at once, I'll be the one calling the shots tonight."

Then she crawled onto the bed, took hold of Danny's cock and lashed her tongue along his shaft from balls to tip. I was relieved when she grinned as she said, "Now, how about you slide into me from behind, Randy, while I take care of your brother?"

Staring at her hot little pussy, just aching to be filled and fucked, I thought that was an excellent idea.

So, while she blew the fuck out of my brother, moaning as she sucked him back, I slid into her and gave her a pussy a good hard pounding, deciding that spit-roasting her was a perfect way to share her. I got what I needed, filling her up with my seed. She got what she needed, getting off on both ends. And Danny who was grunting and growling as she gave his cock one hell of a going over, looked like he was getting just what he needed, too.

When we finally got home the next morning, after a non-stop night with Ginny, all we could think of was getting some sleep.

But as soon as we walked into the house, my mother sat her hand on her hip and muttered, "There you are. You two never seem to be home anymore. Anyway, I'm glad you're here. One of your father's many half-sisters has just moved into the county, and he thought it might be nice if you two offered to go over and see what she needs. Poor woman's all on her own, having divorced her cheating husband, so you can turn right around and go over to old man Johnson's place and see to whatever she needs helps with."

I looked at Danny and he looked at me, our eyes as big as sauces as we realized we might have just knocked up our aunt.

But considering it wouldn't be a first in our family, we just nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am." And we turned around and drove back over to Ginny's to see what else she might like to enjoy trying with the pair of us.

12