Hawaiian Vacation with Mom

Story Info
Mother and son get close after drinks.
2.4k words
4.23
99.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lllleo
Lllleo
19 Followers

"Come on, mom, I'm hot. Let's go inside."

She blinks a couple times under her sunglasses, waking up from a dream. By some genetic grace, she could stay out in the sun all day without burning. She often did, which gave her a very dark complexion for someone of our ancestry. I am not quite as immune to the sun so alternating sunbathing and the occasional dip in the pool for a couple hours was more than enough to drive me back indoors.

She eventually arouses enough to speak. "Alright then," she says, groggy but not annoyed. How could anyone be annoyed with the sun caressing their exposed skin in such a sultry manner? She grabs her book off the table between us and stands up. She adjusts her bikini top, which had ridden down a little, and we proceed into the hotel.

Inside, she takes the first turn in the shower. After a while of waiting on the bed looking through my phone, I hear the water shut off and, a bit later, she walks out. She has a plush, white towel covering her chest down to her mid-thigh, and another wrapping the hair on her head.

"You're up," she asserts.

I comply silently and walk past her into the bathroom. I close the door and take off my trunks, remembering, as I do, when my mother first saw them. I was already eighteen at the time but she made some comment on how the red and white striped shorts fell a little high on my legs. She, having been raised Catholic, was not used to men wearing swim trunks down to mid-thigh. I had to awkwardly tell her that this was a perfectly normal thing nowadays and that guys no longer had to wear swim shorts down to their knees.

I brush off the awkward memory and get into the shower. Being out by the pool always turns me on. Even if I'm the only one out there, the smell of the chlorine and my own sunscreen gets me worked up. It must just be the association I have with those smells and seeing beautiful women spilling out of their swimsuits.

Being outside with my mother didn't help. She insisted on untying her bikini top in the back so she wouldn't get unsightly tan lines and I was tasked with applying sunscreen to her back. Sometimes, when getting her sides, I would accidentally brush one of her breasts, pressed between her body and the tanning bed.

Yep, I was hard.

I unceremoniously rub one out down the drain, rinse and dry off, and get dressed. I notice that the door is slightly ajar. Oh no, what if my mother had walked by and seen me? The thought of it excites me in spite of my embarrassment. The odds are low, I assume, so I push it from my mind and come out. My mom is almost finished getting dressed. She is facing the mirror and is just putting on her bra. I catch a glimpse of her small breasts, all but a small triangle is dark from a couple months of summer sun. I pretend not to notice as she quickly finishes dressing and I ask her where she wants to go for dinner.

"That ramen place across the street is apparently pretty good," she says.

"You mean Marukame? Yeah, my friend and I went there last time we were here and it was really good."

"Alright, sounds like a plan!"

We put our shoes on and go down to the lobby. She is wearing jean shorts that were very short for someone making comments about my swim trunks and she has on a loose, white, v-neck though which her bra is only barely visible. Her tennis shoes are plain, white, and nondescript. She didn't put much thought into her footwear as she prefers going barefoot, but the streets of Waikiki are no place for a naked sole. We walk to the restaurant and talk about how beautiful the sky was with the sun going down. Technicolor clouds are always lovely but they are somehow even lovelier when you're on vacation in Hawaii.

We get to the restaurant, order our food at the counter, get it from the chef further down the line, and walk it to our table, a thoroughly Japanese affair.

"This is really good," she says with a mouthful of udon, a bit of noodle and a few drops of broth trying to escape down her chin.

"Yeah, it's as good as I remember. And the Coke here is really good somehow. Isn't it weird that some places have Coke that's just so much better than normal?"

She nods in compliance, savoring her noodles, and we finish our meal in the silence that truly good food brings on.

"Do I want to go to Duke's after this?" I pipe up, my bowl emptied, "I wouldn't mind a few beers right now."

"Sure, honey, that sounds good."

And so we go. Walking through Waikiki at night is remarkably pleasant. The air is still warm and the myriad shops, bars, and restaurants give you a lot to take in. The people watching is good too. There are lots of interesting characters, locals and tourists alike, and the women are generally pretty and scantily clad. I try not to be a creep but the occasional glimpse at a bikini-wearing group of ladies on their way to or from a hotel keeps my heart rate slightly elevated. My mother notices me turn around to watch a girl with a beautiful ass go by. She nudges my arm as if to push the indecency from my mind. I set my eyes forward and continue to the bar.

We get there and my mother orders a Muay Thai and I get a classic margarita, perfectly fitting tropical stereotypes. We order a few rounds and then a few more and we're sufficiently buzzed. My mother gets very affectionate after a few drinks and she starts touching my arm as she talks. I point out a man with a hiked up shirt who walks in, rubbing his bare, hairy belly. She just about dies laughing and keels over, placing a hand on my upper thigh for stability. The thought of comedy leaves my mind as I notice how close my mother's hand is to my crotch. She squeezes my leg as she pushes herself back upright and I feel myself throb against her hand as she does so. I pray she doesn't notice and she appears not to as she returns to her drink.

We settle up our tab and head out. We're both sloshed and lean on each other for support as we walk back to the hotel. My left arm is around her back, dangerously close to her breast. I try not to think about it but I'm tempted to steal a light touch. It proves too much for me to handle and I move my arm around her body just a little more. I run my fingers up the side of her breast and quickly brush them back to her side. My cock throbs and I can't stop thinking about her soft tits. She gets a little quieter but she doesn't say anything. It looks like I got away with it. Oh god, I shouldn't have done that. She's my mom and I'm sure she doesn't want to get felt up by her drunk son. We get back to the hotel and quietly ride up the elevator. We get into the hotel room and my mom starts taking off her top.

"Mom, oh my god!" I say.

"Shhhut up, I'm hot!" she slurs out. "I'm swweaty."

She flops, face first, onto the bed and rolls onto her back. She holds her arms out and says, "come cuddle with meeeee I'm... drunk."

I walk toward the bed, feeling nervous at the awkward situation. My family is very affectionate and my mom and I still cuddle sometimes but she usually has a shirt on. I take off my socks and shorts and hunt down my PJs. I slip into the bed with her and she rests her head on my chest with an arm around me. She rubs her hand on my side and I feel her slowly move it under my shirt. I freeze, enthralled, as she moves it up to my bare chest and rubs it, squeezing just a little. I say nothing, partially from shock, partially from not wanting to ruin it. She lets out a sleepy moan as she moves her hand down to my stomach. She puts a couple fingers just into my pants and runs them side to side under my waistband.

"I have to pee," she says. She gets up, again using my upper thigh for support. As she does so, she not-so-gently runs her hand across my now fully hard dick. She goes into the bathroom and my mind is racing. Was she trying to see if I was hard? What is going on? Is she coming onto me?

I hear the toilet flush and the door open and my mother is standing there, fully naked, her tanned skin and her small, white breasts in full view. Her stomach is not quite flat and looks very soft. She has long, toned legs, and an untamed bush. This is driving me wild; my heart rate skyrockets. She stumbles over as gracefully as possible and kneels on the foot of the bed. She rips the covers off me and moves up the bed. She grabs my pajamas and pulls them and my boxers down my legs just enough for my hard cock and relaxed balls to flop onto my stomach. She leans down and takes my dick in her hands, lifting it to her face. She sticks her tongue out and puts it on my dick before closing her lips around the tip.

"M-mom," I manage to stutter out breathily.

She ignores my utterance and moves her lips down my shaft. My dick is barely above average and she takes the whole thing in her mouth easily, barely gagging as it reaches the back of her throat. She runs her hands on my thighs as she bobs her head up and down. She does this for a few minutes before she sits back up and wipes her mouth.

"Now I want some," she says.

I'm shaking at this point, nervous as all hell. She lies on her back next to me and runs a hand up and down my leg, reaching in and brushing my balls as she does so.

"Come on, baby."

I can't do anything but obey and get on my knees below her. I lean my head down and get a smell of my mother's pussy. Everything about this is driving me insane but I don't want to stop. I run my fingers through her pubes, tugging on them gently. I reach a finger down to her vagina and run it up to her clitoris. She's so wet. I do this a few more times before moving my head in. The smell is much stronger now and it drives me wild. I couldn't resist if I wanted to and I plunge my mouth onto her vulva. She lets out a moan as I slowly run my tongue up her pussy, licking up her juices. Her pubes rub on my nose as I keep eating her out. I alternate plunging my tongue into her vagina as far as it will go and continuing to lick her. As I feel her clit swell, I begin to focus on that. I start with my tongue hard, putting pressure on her clit as I lick it. She grabs the back of my head by my hair and lets out a luxurious moan.

"Yeah, baby, that's so good."

I keep doing it, wanting to please my mother, but my tongue gets tired. I let my tongue go limp, hanging out of my mouth, and I use my jaw to move it up and down on her clit. She moans louder as I do this, excited by the increased speed of my licking. I feel her thighs clench around my head as she cums but I don't stop. I hold her legs down as best as I can and lick harder. She lets out a noise that's almost a scream at the intensity of the sensation. The clenching subsides and I resume my pace. The situation repeats every time she cums. I struggle to keep her legs down as I eat her out through her orgasms. I lose track of how many times she cums. Then, during an especially intense orgasm, something is different. She loosens up just a little and I feel a warm, bitter liquid cross my tongue. My mom just squirted in my mouth! I don't know what else to do so I drink it up. There's not much so I easily take it in my mouth and swallow it all. I moan as I do so, turned on by my mom's fluids in my mouth. I lick her a few more times but she has had enough. She grabs my head and pulls it up to hers. Before I get a chance to wipe my mouth, her tongue is inside it, tasting her own juices. I am shocked at first but then give in, plunging my tongue into her mouth as well.

We make out like this for a few minutes until she grabs my cock and rubs it on her pussy. It's clear what she wants so I break my face away and sit up. I take my cock in my hand and slide it down her pussy to her waiting hole. Having lost all sense of restraint, I plunge into her. I put my hands on either side of her and start thrusting. I am mesmerized by my mom's beautiful tits bouncing up and down as I fuck her. I look up and make eye contact with her. I haven't really seen her face during this whole event and the effect is jarring. It proves too much to take so I put my head beside hers with our bodies in full contact. Her tits feel so good on my chest and I fuck her harder. Being turned on for so long reduces my endurance and I feel myself getting close to orgasm.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum," I say, the words making me feel dirty even as I say them.

She says nothing so I make a decision. I plunge my cock into her one last time and feel a wave of pleasure rush over me as my dick contracts again and again, pumping my semen deep into my mother. I stay inside her for a second as I gain my bearings before pulling out. I lie down next to her and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Lllleo
Lllleo
19 Followers