All Comments on 'Hawaiian Vacation with Mom'

by Lllleo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Very Nice!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tan Lines are so sexy!!

Tan lines make tits, pussy, and ass stand out so much I just love it! It draws your eyes to those highlighted areas. A dark bush with tan lines around it just is just asking to have that pussy fucked.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 4 years ago
WOW

Now that got my juices going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not great

Problem with tenses and the ending was just too rushed.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Erotic story of love.

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex. Beautifully written and so realistic. Nice to include the Catholic upbringing making the taboo more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So glad she wasn't shaved!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 4 years ago
what did you think

What you think would happen when a 18 yr old son and mom shared a room in Hawaii. after mom had son put suntan lotion on mom after she had untied her top and let him feel her side boob, when she coul oil that up herself. Lay in the long time in small bikini knowing mom was watching him and he was letting her!

She took shower, came out in towel barely covered, discussed smaller swimsuit. Opened bathroom door while he was in shower. Dressed slow enough infront of mirror knowing that if son looked from bathroom or just came out of bathroom and happened to look at mirror he would see naked parts!

Dinner, laughs, bar with many(?) strong drinks, leaning lap, knowing son playing with boob as they walk back, etc.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Just started reading

Only got a couple of paragraphs in and had to comment.

You say mom was raised catholic and not use to men wearing swim trunks that are above the knee... but she is wearing a bikini???? Does that sound right to anyone????

I glanced at a couple of the comments before I posted this and have decided not to finish the story or vote because I have a feeling it would just lower your overall score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous