Hawke n his Princess get a surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elayne, did you say you can feel him, right?" Her mom asked her.

"Yea, he's over in that direction, he's riding his horse, he needed to be alone, you guys heard him tell me that. Why? Oh. Give me a minute." Her mom nodded and backed away.

Elayne cleared her mind and reached out to Hawke. The emotions going through him were overpowering her, trying to invade her. She firmed her mind and sent waves of love to him, of his arms wrapped around her, him kissing her. She felt his anger starting to subside, she sent more waves of warmth, more images. Then she sent him an image of him standing there last night watching her on the couch. She felt his shock then he focused on her. She felt him turn around, his emotions were clearer. He radiated love towards her but something else too, something else she couldn't quit pinpoint but when she did figure it out she gasped and opened her eyes quickly looking around, feeling her face flushing.

Her mother came over with concern on her face and Elayne told her what happened, when she said she sent a certain image to her without the details, her mom laughed. "Mother, it's not funny. I saw an image of him strangling me, followed by the love he feels for me but..." Then she started laughing too. Sending huge waves of love to him, she tried to get an image of where he was, she couldn't, but he was flying back here quickly. When she and her mother went back to the others, she sat down looking in the direction he would come.

Bethany asked if he was ok, and Elayne nodded absently, but her mind was on him. She heard her mom telling them what had happened but left out the embarrassing part. Elayne had confided in her mom that she was sleeping with Hawke, and before her mom asked, she made sure to tell her she's the one that instigated it first, she gave herself to him willingly. Hawke did everything he could to stay the gentleman, keep her pure.

Elayne sat there half listening to the conversations. She could feel him getting closer, he was half way here on the path to the farm. She sent him more waves of love, hoping he wasn't to upset with her. Then she saw him as he came out the trees and he slowed Midnight down to a walk. She couldn't see his eyes yet, but she could feel his love for her. She got up and walked towards him, waiting for him to come the rest of the way. She had eyes only for him, everything else blocked out.

After he had calmed down he, cleared his mind of everything except her love. Throughout his ride back he felt waves of love coming from her and he chuckled, seems she had figured out part of their bond before he did. He had decided to wait to see what would happen after he had told Bryce he wasn't interested. But he didn't dwell on it. Instead, he focused on Elayne. He saw her waiting for him when he came out in the opening. He rode up to her, jumped off Midnight, and she rushed into his arms. He put his mouth on hers, showing her what she meant to him. She was his world.

When they finally let go of each other she grabbed his hand and took him over to the table, and guided him to sit down with her, he could still feel her soothing him with her love. He looked up at everyone, they were all sitting there with genuine concern on their faces. He cleared his throat.

"First, I want to apologize for my behavior earlier. It's been a long week with a lot going on. Doesn't excuse my attitude and again I apologize. I also want to apologize for storming out of here the way I did. I usually do a better job at keeping my emotions in check."

Bryce stood up and cleared his throat, he looked at Hawke. "Young man, no Arik, I truly apologize for earlier. Please accept my sincere apology for throwing everything at you like that. I have been severely reprimanded for my own personal behavior. Think nothing of what I said. And Arik?" Hawke looked up at him. "Welcome to the family, son." He held out his hand to Hawke.

Hawke looked at Bryce for a second then stood up and took his hand. "Thank you sir, I'm honored."

He looked at Elayne. But before he could say anything to her, Eleanor asked Hawke if she could talk to him alone. Hawke looked at Elayne curiously, but she shrugged. He went with Eleanor over by the guest house, and they sat down on the steps.

"Arik, we haven't really had a chance to talk except for a few times, have we?"

"No ma'am and I apologize for that. I'm usually more attentive to others. It's just been so crazy."

Eleanor stopped him. "Please don't apologize. I understand. I've had such a blast catching up with your mom, that I too have been lacking. But I'll get to what I really want to talk to you about. You haven't told her yet have you, about having to leave?"

"No ma'am, I honestly am not sure that I want to go. To be away from my family, Elayne, for a month, I don't know. That's part of the issue I'm having with you asking for Carver to stay with you. I'll be leaving them alone. Even if Carver stayed here I still wouldn't feel comfortable leaving. The longest I've been away since father passed was a few days I've been in Lothering. I don't know what to do. If I was going to decide to go I would have told her when you guys got back from Redcliffe. It would have given me time to think about it."

"What if your family was to stay with us while you're gone? This sounds important, elves never get involved with humans and if they do get involved, they never invite anyone into their clans."

"I know ma'am, but I still got the farm to take care of, well this time of year it's the animals that need tending. Cows milked, eggs collected, feedings. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think I can do it. And if I'm really being honest with myself, I don't want to be away from Elayne, especially that long."

Eleanor looked at him. "Let me talk to Bryce and let us help you out here if we can."

Hawke nodded hesitantly, if Caleb was asking him to visit the elves then this was important, but he was still having issues, this wouldn't be an easy decision to make.

"Now cheer up, we'll figure this out together, that's what families do. And Arik," he looked at her "welcome to the family, son." And she hugged him.

They walked back to the group, Elayne gave him a questioning look as he pulled her up beside him, "we'll talk later love, I promise. Right now we need to get ready to leave if you still want to go to Lothering with me."

They excused themselves so they could get ready to go to town, Elayne grabbed her bag and Hawke took it for her, they got on the horse and headed to his place. When they got there and got inside he took her arm and pulled her to him.

"You almost got me thrown off my horse when you put your naughty image in my head, sweetheart," he growled. "How should I make you repay that," he breathed by her ear. His hands reaching around to roughly grab her rear, as he pushed her against the wall. He pulled her close and placed his lips over hers. The kiss started slow and sensual at first, his mouth only opening slightly for his tongue to slide over her lower lip. She slipped her tongue out to meet his, and the kiss deepened immediately. Her moan was smothered under his mouth as he quickly inserted his tongue the minute she opened to him. He was voracious, his savage side awakened by her taste, and his tongue plunged in and out of her mouth. He was relentless in his tasting of her as he sought out every delectable crevice of her sweet mouth.

He tore her shirt open with his hands and tied her hands together, putting them above her head, leaving both of his free to roam over her. He flicked her nipple with his fingers, her hips moving against him. His other hand went down to her pants, and he started rubbing her through them. He put her nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it while rubbing her. She started whimpering, her hips pushing forward against his hand as he rubbed her. He switched his mouth to her other nipple and flicked it with his tongue. Her chest started rising and falling faster, her whimpers increasing. He put the nipple in his mouth, pulling and sucking it. His hand moving faster against her. He heard the whimpers turn to pleas. He removed his mouth as he nibbled and licked down her.

"Hawke," he ignored her and trailed his tongue back up to her nipple again, his hand still rubbing her.

"Hawke, please," she whimpered.

He put his mouth back at her ear, his voice husky, "please what, Elayne. Tell me what you want baby."

Lowering his mouth back down her, flicking her nipple again with his tongue. His hand rubbing harder along her, her hips moving faster. He undid the buttons on her pants and put his hand inside them, feeling her wetness. She groaned and pushed forward against his hand. He slid one finger on her clit and took her nipple fully into his mouth sucking on it hard while he rubbed her. Her whimpers getting faster and louder.

"Hawke, please I need," she whimpered.

"You need what my little wildcat," he pulled her pants down and stuck his tongue on her, flicking her clit. She cried out, pushing herself against him.

He looked up at her, "Elayne, look at me," he flicked his tongue again. She looked down at him, her eyes filled with desire and need. "Is this what you want?" And he put his mouth on her and started sucking on her clit hard.

"Yes please," she panted. "I need your mouth on me," she cried.

He put his finger inside her entrance, slowly sliding it in and out of her while sucking on her. He felt her clinch around his tongue and felt her tighten around him, his tongue and mouth getting saturated with her sweet nectar as she screamed. He moved up to her mouth, she opened for him, her hands went to the waist band of his pants as he released them, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down releasing his shaft.

She kicked the rest of her pants off, grabbed his shirt pulling it off, he picked her up by her rear, slamming her down on him. She screamed into his mouth, her fingers digging into his back. He thrust up into her fast and hard. She stiffened around him, her juices flowing down him. He thrust even faster and harder, rubbing her against him. He groaned into her mouth, felt her clutch tightly around him, he stretched inside her, with one finale deep thrust he exploded in her, as she bucked against him, gripping him tighter, sending them both into oblivion. He brought her over to the couch and sat down with her still inside him.

She put her hands on his shoulders using them for leverage and started grinding herself on him hard and fast, needing more of him. "My hungry, little wildcat" he growled huskily in her ear and she moaned loudly. Again she felt the tug deep in her, her body clenching around him when he took her nipple into his mouth suckling and pulling it between his teeth.

"Hawke," she gasped, his hands grabbing her hips, moving her faster and harder along him. Her hands tightened on his shoulders, her nails digging deep into him, and he groaned, grabbed her hips, slamming up harder into her. She clutched tighter around him, her hips bucking wildly, he lifted his head and put his mouth once again at her ear, "come for me baby." She lost control as she felt him thicken around her, clutching him tighter, milking him as her body orgasmed around him, her fingers digging in deeper as she threw back her head screaming his name. He growled, slamming her down on him hard before his seed joined her juices, both of them soaring into sweet ecstasy together. She collapsed on him, her head on his chest, "sweet mercy baby, you are incredible, my beautiful little wildcat," she heard him whisper, his arms went around her tightly.

They sat there like that for a few minutes. Finally, she sat up looking down at him, "I hate doing this hun, but we have to get dressed if we're taking off with my dad and going shopping." He nodded, pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her and kissed her. When he let go she smiled at him, she heard him groan in protest as she slid herself off of him. He sat there watching her before he got up and pulled her to him, his mouth claiming hers.

He then went into his room and grabbed some clean clothes and threw them on after cleaning up. When he went back out he noticed how unorganized his front room was, he had to do something about this when they came back. After she got dressed he grabbed his swords and strapped them on, then they headed out the door.

They rode to the barn and saddled her horse. All but three of the soldiers horses were saddled, Carvers, Fergus and Bryce's horses were also ready. He went to his mom, "are you guys going to be okay here until I come back? I can stay if you need me to."

"Hawke, we'll be okay, son. We got three of the soldiers here, and you know were not completely helpless. We'll be fine, now quit worrying and go."

He nodded and went to the bucket with carrots and grabbed a couple, went to Midnight and Elayne's horse. Gave Midnight his, and he walked over to Elayne's horse, who was pure white. "You're beautiful, what's your name sweetie." He looked over at Elayne and asked her what her horses name was, when she told him he chuckled and turned back to the horse. "Snowball huh, definitely fits you. Your a real beauty." He gave her a carrot, rubbing her under the chin. He went back over to Midnight and scratched him under the chin, and Snowball followed him.

"Seems we have a new friend here buddy." Midnight nodded his head. "Were going to go for another ride again, but we'll take it easy, okay buddy? I love you Midnight." Midnight put his head on Hawke's shoulder and Hawke scratched him again. "Thank you for your patience for the last few days, it's been chaotic around here. I just wanted to say I love you and thank you."

He turned around and Snowball was in front of him. "Ah, do you want some love too, sweetie? Here you go." He scratched under her chin again. "Snowball, meet Midnight, Midnight meet Snowball, we're going to go riding together here in a little bit. Your such a good girl Snowball. Hang here until we get ready, ok sweetheart, good girl."

He walked over to Elayne, as she talked to her mom. She turned towards him and looked behind him and smirked.

"Um Hawke, seems you got a new friend, is this something I need to worry about," she giggled. He turned and Snowball was right there.

"Ahh Snowball, such a sweetheart, would you do me a favor please, would you go back by Midnight until we leave." She turned back heading to Midnight. He turned around to Elayne, she was looking at him with amusement. "How do you do that?"

He shrugged, "you just got to know how to talk to them and make sure you give them a treat. Lots of love and attention, a little scratch here and there. It's also how you talk to them. Talk to them like you really care and your really their friend."

He looked at Bryce, saw he wasn't ready yet and grabbed a couple of carrots and her hand, "come, let me show you." When they got to the two horses he had her talk to Snowball. "Talk to her like she's your friend, because she really is your friend and put emotion in your voice." She talked to her horse, telling her how beautiful she was, what a good girl Snowball was. Then she gave her horse the carrot and scratched her under her chin still talking. When she walked towards him, he motioned for her to look behind her. Snowball was following her. "Now turn around and talk to her some more than ask her if she'll go stand by Midnight." Elayne did as he suggested, and then she asked Snowball to go stand by Midnight. When Snowball headed to Midnight, Elayne rushed over to Hawke excited and hugged him.

"Just talk to her like that every day. You'll gain her trust. Horses aren't stupid, if you give them love, they'll give you love. You make her your best friend, and she'll be there for you, especially if you get into a sticky situation and always make sure you got a treat for her," he grinned.

When they finally got ready to leave, Hawke encouraged Elayne to ride up with her dad and brother since they would be gone for a week. When they got to the main road their speed increased. Midnight was frisking around, letting him know he wanted another run, Hawke looked at Elayne asking if she wanted to join him. She shook her head no and he took off.

Elayne watched the two take off, she could understand the joy he had when he was running with his horse. She reached down and patted Snowball, remembering what he said. She talked to her horse, told her she loved her. Snowball enjoyed the attention. She noticed her father watching her, she continued talking to Snowball and then told Snowball that she was going to talk to her father.

When she looked over at her him, he had a smile on his face. "He's good for you. Now you pay attention when it comes to horses. When I tried to teach you, you never had any time. I'm proud of you daughter. And I'm sorry about earlier Elayne, I got ahead of myself. I can see potential in that young man, though. He's got it in him to be a great leader. He's got a good head on his shoulders. His teachers and parents should be proud. The way the soldiers are already looking at him when he's around says a lot. They respect him. What he did when he took charge getting you out of danger. They respect him for that. And I'm doing it again," he laughed.

She looked over at him. "I understand you father, I see it too but, like I said, give him time." She started to move forward, when she could feel Hawke coming back. "Father, thank you, thank you for your support, for your acceptance of us. I know it has been a crazy week, but I just wanted to thank you. I love you father." And she rode on a head, waiting for Hawke.

Bryce looked at her as she rode ahead. 'Well I'll be,' he thought, 'she apologized and thanked me at the same time.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

To be continued...

12