All Comments on 'Hawthorne Plantation'

by littlejvj

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!

What a great story! I wand to be her, getting fucked while riding a horse? That is so Hot!! hayli

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent presentation

A well constructed, well written, and very realistic story. sounds as if you were there. Good job!

lorenzoguccilorenzogucciover 16 years ago
GREAT

Amazing HOTTT story. I'm still hard. Please write more stories. You have a great way of writing erotic stories (BBC/MWW) without degrading the characters.It's been too long since your last story. Loved it.

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudorabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I saw a porno movie years ago that had a soldier fuck several gorgeous girls on a horse as describe in your story. It was very erotic just like your story.

You seem to like big black cock. And I like petite blonde white ladies. Love to fuck u darling. If your interested e-mail me a tgb0183@yahoo.com

lustyemlustyemover 12 years ago
A wonderful story

That was a wonderful story, I loved it.

Where can I go riding like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would love this kind of ride. So fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Typical white liberal

You have a great looking ass and a nice tiny waist. It's a shame liberal white women like you are so ashamed of being white and feel so guilty for something in the past you had nothing to do with. You apparently feel so guilty that you feel the only thing you can do is become a slut to black men in order to make restitution for being white. What a shame. The only one I pity is your husband.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 9 years ago

It's sad that you are allowed to teack

StLouisLoveStLouisLoveover 8 years ago
Amazing

It is 15 minutes after finishing the story and my cock is still rock hard. Your writing is perfection as I read it I thought about my own beautiful wife who so loves horses and her black toys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm curious...

I'm curious about your anatomy. At just over 5" tall and petite how is it that you can comfortably accomodate a big thick 12" cock?

Curious.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Fantastic! ! Well written. My mature white wife would absolutely love an experience such as that. She is the ultimate huge young uncut black cock lover. A true slut for young black stallions. Has been for past 7 yrs. Since her first one. Has never gone nack.Too bad it's on the sly for this horny white wife. Her husband certainly would enjoy the sight of her being taken by that huge young black cock. Just as I do. It really is quite a sight to be seen. My wife loves for me to watch her be the insatiable hot older white bitch for her black studs. Very hot and exciting. Honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice one

I'm not a whopper by a long shot but I bet if them girls let me use my tongue, I would rock their world

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

She was drugged. That makes it First Degree Rape.

WolfieWolfieover 1 year ago

I see thins was written well in the past. I’ve just found you so I have the joy of reading series from beginning to end. Words live!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story deserves a sequel where the lady continues her affair with johnny.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful story. I wish that I could have a good fucking like that on a horse, then the husband wanted Johnny to stay for extended vacation. So I guess that she will be breeded soon. Write more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittlejvj@littlejvj
I'm a petite, 4'-11", 110 lb. high school teacher. I am very conservative until the bedroom door closes, and then I love to let my long, blonde hair down. Years ago, my husband introduced me to an interracial porn video (ivory snow girl, behind a green door,) look it up ...