Hayley McQueen on Celebrity Juice

Story Info
Hayley McQueen backstage fun at Celebrity Juice.
1.6k words
4.08
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Hayley McQueen has been on Sky Sports News nearly 15 years. She has been getting that itch that she wants to branch out and try something different ever since she was asked to be a guest on Celebrity Juice. Hayley had so much fun recording the show, especially the naughtiness of it. It was so different to her day to day at Sky Sports, it was nice to show her naughty side.

In fact, it seems like viewers enjoyed her on the show as well as all over social media there were comments for her to appear on the show more regularly. She thought to herself that she would love to become a team captain and do that every week but knew there was very little chance of that happening.

Just then her phone rang. "Hello, Hayley speaking." She answered it, even though it was No Caller ID that she never usually answered as it's normally stalkers getting hold of her number somehow.

"Hi Hayley, this is Dan Baldwin, producer of Celebrity Juice. We have been monitoring Social Media and seen how it has blown up since you appeared on the show. We wondered if you would like a to come back as a guest presenter next week. We want to try you out as there could be some changes coming up in that roll."

Hayley couldn't believe what she was hearing. It's like they had read her mind. Of course she was going to accept.

After a brief discussion on the phone, they asked her to show up next Thursday at the studio. They also asked her if she could bring a couple of sexy outfits with to go along with the show, ones that showed off her ample cleavage.

She was now grinning like the Cheshire Cat and she was more than happy to oblige.

Hayley still had to present Sky Sports that week which thankfully went quite quickly. Now she was getting ready to travel to the studio.

She packed her bag and included a tight fitting green dress that hardly contained her boobs and the length didn't leave much to the imagination. She also took with a slightly longer dress just in case.

When she got to the studio she was shown to her dressing room. She was told that they were more than happy for her to wear the green dress as that is perfect for the show.

She couldn't believe her luck. The show played out as she expected, with Keith taking the mick out of her boobs and cheeky, rude comments thrown around. She absolutely loved it.

When the show was finished she made her way to her dressing room and was about to relax when there was a knock at the door. Before she even had a chance to answer it, Keith walked through. "Great work tonight Hayley, you really gave s good as you got. Who knew you were as filthy as that. I certainly didn't".

"Oh trust me Keith, that's take compared to how I really can be."

Keith ow had a shocked but cheeky look on his face as he closed the door and Locke it behind him. "Prove it." Was all he said.

Hayley didn't need to be asked twice as she moved him over to her sofa and made him sit down. She stood with her legs either side of his and lifted up her dress. She hadn't been wearing panties all night, she always loved the freedom.

As she did this, she reached down to Keith's belt buckle and started undoing it and released his fat 8 inch cock. She couldn't believe it, everything he said on the show about it had been true. It was fat, veiny and throbbing. She was so horny right now, her pussy was soaking wet and Keith's cock slid in so easily. She let out a gasp as her pussy adjusted to the size, she had cocks this big before but never as thick at the same time.

Keith was just staring at her as she started grinding up and down on his cock. She could feel the throbbing with every movement.

Hayley now had her eyes closed and was gripping onto his legs when she felt hands on her breasts. She opened her eyes and Keith was pawing at her still covered tits. She gave him a smile, grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it over her head. She was now just in her sexy lace black push up bra. Not that she needed much help as she has always had an ample chest, even from a young age.

As she threw the dress on the floor, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, pulling it off in a swift motion. Her tits didn't drop much as she did this. People always asked if she had a boob job but she was just very lucky to be blessed with a great rack.

Keith couldn't wait any longer as he buried his face in her cleavage and began to motor boat them. This always turned her on. She loved her breasts being played with, especially like this. She was now bouncing up and down on his cock. It felt so good but she needed more. This position never seems to get her off.

"Keith, I need you to fuck me from behind, as hard as you can. Treat me like the whore that I am." Hayley loved talking filthy like this but her husband was never really that into it. She had so much pent up frustration that she needed this. Now.

"With pleasure". As Keith lifted her off his cock, he made her lean over the arm of the chair as he removed the remainder of his clothing.

He stiff behind her and lined his cock up to her hole and rammed it into her. He reached forward and grabbed her blonde ponytail, wrapping it around his fist an yanking on it so hard that Hayley had to reach back, thinking he was about to rip it out. She had never felt more alive.

Keith's balls now slapping against her as he fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked before. She knew she was about to cum and didn't care that Kieth might come inside her as well. She needed that feeling.

Her pussy now tightening over his cock as she reached underneath, one hand twisting her nipple and the other teasing her clit. She was so close. "Cum inside me Keith, please! I'm begging you." He was happy to oblige as he released his seed deep inside her, pulling her hair even harder with every spurt. She came so hard, like never before.

Keith pulled out without warning. She couldn't move. She was so satisfied. She was about to get up and get ready to go when she heard Keith talking to someone. Before she had a chance to look round, she saw in the mirror Dan The producer (who was also ex team captain of the show, Holly Willoughby's husband.)

He had dropped his trousers to the floor as he got behind her, grabbing her hips. She couldn't believe what was happening. She readied herself for round 2 but Dan didn't want sloppy seconds, instead he lined his cock up against her ass hole.

Now this wouldn't be the first time Hayley has had her ass fucked, she has had 2 cocks in there at once before so it was pretty lose by your normal standards. Dan still decided to spit on her hole to lube it up. He rubbed it around with his finger and pushed in as far as he could. It didn't take long for her ass to swallow his cock fully.

She loved the feeling of a cock in her ass. Dan was really going for her. Slapping her ass, calling her every name under the sun. Hayley wondered if Holly ever got this treatment, if she did she was very lucky.

Just as Hayley was about to speak, her head was turned to the front again and before she had a chance to say anything, Leon Wilson, the other producer had his cock in her mouth.

She felt so full right now. She loved sucking cock so she did what she does best, she took his cock to the back of her throat and started deep throating him. His balls were bouncing against her chin. She was fully in the moment. She didn't realise until it had happened that Keith had positioned himself somehow underneath and was up king her pussy again. She now had every hole filled at once. Her body was going to explode. She could feel the orgasm building.

It didn't take long for Dan to release his load deep in her ass, which in turn sent Keith over the edge and he spunked in her for a second time. It wasn't long after that, she felt Leon's cock throbbing in her mouth as he shit his load. There was so much of it that she was actually struggling to keep it in. Leon pulled out and shot the last few squirts on her face as she swallowed his cum.

Her body was fully spent as the orgasm passed through her, the biggest one of her life.

As she collapsed to the floor recovering, she heard them all talking. "So what do we reckon, has Hayley done enough to get the captains job?" Dan was asking the other 2.

Leon nodded. "Yea I reckon so, as long as she agrees to more of this backstage after the show!" Keith said while looking at Hayley.

Hayley just smiled, her body still tingling with cum dripping out of every hole. She was excited for the next chapter in her career.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers