Hazel and Dan in the Hazy Days of Fall Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked like he had just married or fallen in love with her again. I looked up, and Ellen was waving me over. It was my time to talk, but my words were not there. A joke to warm the crowd up, but what I felt came up instead.

I scrambled for a joke you could tell in church or one to forty women of all ages. Finally, I hear a whisper almost too low for me to hear. "He's enough, Mom; one day, he'll own it."

I started and say. "I met my new world one day, so mad at what my life was becoming at home that tomorrow was the single scariest word in my world. The details would spoil this fabulous dinner we had. I wanted to break an anvil to get my hurt out. When an angel saw me as I am, her kind face stopped me mid-strike with my sledgehammer. Her smile shattered the fortress around my heart; it changed me forever. It had a ripple effect that's still working today; this is one of those ripples. I was to talk about homelessness today, but the joy of watching a woman cook today took my breath away. Years ago, she was told she would never be a full woman again, dance, or cook again. Well, without going into way too many details, keep trying. I danced with and cooked with her; she is helping me get my General Education Degree. When a person is in a wheelchair, we often forget to listen. I listened to my woman Hazel that first time, and it rocked my world. I listen to Ellen and put her to work helping me cook; wait, you ladies look at me oddly when I say I cooked? Well, my Dad is a vet and is missing, maybe living on the street somewhere. My world is ready to listen to my Dad. Maybe someday I will tell him I found my soulmate and am loved. I have love enough for him now; I hope that he finds peace and comes home safe. He paid enough; I think over there, he should not have to pay again here. We'll find him a place to stay. I say Thank you."

As the clapping began, I saw many wet eyes and heard a nervous giggle. It warmed me when I saw it was Hazel that laughed. Then I say. "She on wheels, damn it, she not broken."

Ellen and Jean gave me high marks, and Hazel's kiss sealed the deal. We stayed and talked to the crowd. Hazel told them about my ramp and Kitchen design, and without a business card, Hazel had a dozen numbers of people who needed our help.

In the car on the ride home, Hazel spoke with such passion and says. "We will start a foundation baby Access for life ramps, hold-on rails, improved kitchens, home access, and bathrooms. We need laws on the books to protect people with disabilities. Hold on; there's got to be a better word. Baby, I love you, Mom. I just found that spark you always talked about if knowing what your life works will be. Mom, will you return to college, get a degree, and help us, please?"

I say. "I got you covered, Mom. Your college is paid for."

Bob says. "I think John will be a big help getting this started. How much do you think you can come up with to get this started?"

I say. "I can, oh excuse me, We can start with one hundred thousand, and as income allows, I offer half of my income if it does not hurt our bottom line."

Hazel looked at me, her eyes wide as I said it; the love there was physical warming.

Another night of family, a day of church, and dinner with my Pops, my Aunt, and her lady.

I was slow to sleep, and my love rubbed my neck and shoulders and began to speak. "You worried about all the gay jokes my Dad and John tell all the time, even at church. I wonder if you are wrong to be worried or not. My family is you now. I bet my all on you, baby, but I bet you a kiss that my Dad hugs him out."

Hazel kissed my neck as she finished talking. I felt so loved by Hazy that when you sang a lullaby to me, I felt like I was seven again; only when the teachers touched me this time did I feel safe next to you.

Just after dawn waking up, I started eating your pretty parts, teasing your lips, your naked pussy soft and silky as my tongue licks your juices, and you moan. "Awaken by violation of my OH, now who is after me, shit my Lucky Charms, but I'll hurt you if you stop."

Hazel grasps between breaths. "You're quite good at getting us up in a good mood, baby."

It's a given you pop, and if you are in the mood, you either return the flavor, excuse me, I'm getting sprayed and quite well. You're indeed done. You catch your breath, and you try to say. "Let me catch my... you're next."

You dowsed till the alarm went off. I hand you a hot coffee and a joint. You say you gulp one, hit the other, reverse it, and do it again. "Damn, son, I dreamed you made me come like a freight train and shit the beds damp. Hazel says I owe you, baby; we catch up after church."

I dressed in my new suit, fresh shoes, and a Bolo string tie that I made a silver Longhorn head with blue stones for eyes smoking a gold cigar, but I told Hazel it was blunt.

Hazel wore a floral print dress that flowed when you walked a modest neckline, a spring vision of youth—stepping out of the church to many glad hands wishing us well as we stopped for Sunday Bird before going home.

Bob came to me after lunch and says. "Son, I heard from a cute little birdie that my gay jokes bother you because your folks are. I never thought about it before. I am not sure why gay jokes started, but I forgot that even gay people have people who love them too. I have been told that a husband is changing, and learning is sexy to our Lady's Son. Excuse me, oh, our Partners. You know you damn sure are lots of work, but when Hazy tells me she's the luckiest girl in the world because of you, it makes it worth all the work."

I say. "I not going to say I'm sorry, Sir. I love all of you too much, but if your daughter is going to make me a better person, I think it's fair to return the favor," I say as Bob cracks up laughing.

Pops and the ladies got there while mixing drinks, Frozen Honeydew Daiquiris, a Rum banana strawberry smoothie with extra rum, or a beer or two for me. I'm not a big drinker one hangover three years ago and no thanks to another. Dinner was in the oven, a massive pot of roasted vegetables coated with a light cream and lime, cheese sauce with cilantro herbs, spices, and avocado chunks.

The meat lovers had stuffed roasted bell peppers with ground bison wrapped in uncured center-cut bacon from Pops farm and pine nuts in a mole sauce. Fresh Baby back spare ribs with honey mustard BBQ sauce for appetizers, homemade cheese bread, a bean soup, and a tossed green salad. I hugged my Pops and my Aunts and introduced everyone.

Bob comes over and hugs Pops. "You did your grandson a solid he a fine man because of you two, or is it three?" Bob says, still holding onto Pop's arm.