Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 03: Hazel's Perspective

Story Info
Tied up inexperienced schoolgirl is repeatedly abused rough.
1.7k words
4.3
45.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers

Hazel's Perspective

Chapter 3.1: Public Property

I was still grappling with the events I'd gone through when the door opened again.

There aren't any combination of words to explain the dread I felt. I was a public toy of sorts for adult men, being used for blowjobs or fondling, and presumably they considered watching me orgasm to be a show since they had no problem forcing me to do it.

It was a kind of violation that I never could have imagined before and my resolve was in pieces. All I wanted was to get out, take a long cold shower and sleep, and I had barely been awake an hour or so. I just didn't want any strange men with their dicks down my throat. Was that so much to ask?

Apparently it was. The next guy in started facefucking me without delay after he put the bandana back on my face. He was tall and white, maybe late twenties and I saw he was uncircumcised. Uncircumcised penises felt different in my mouth too. I couldn't believe the realizations I was making. I still had the noseplug on under the bandana so with this guy's adequate size, breathing was difficult but not impossible.

This became my routine for the next few hours. My nipples felt like crabs were pinching them, my pussy was sopping wet after cumming all over against my will, and my mouth kept getting abused. I lost track how many blowjobs it was after the tenth or so, since I didn't know how most of them looked.

I had to swallow each guy's load, which was utterly disgusting. If I hadn't it would just sit there in my mouth. It was one thing to have to give stranger after stranger blowjobs, but to have to swallow their cum made every second I sat locked up alp the more torturous. I had no idea who these men were, how clean their penises were or where they'd been. They all tasted revolting so I had no way of knowing how hygenic they were really, and none of them fucking wore condoms.

My crying and sadness over time with all the forced blowjobs turned into pure rage and resentment. I don't know if that gas station guy had some vendetta against women, or whatever motive whoever put in me here had, but it had to stop. This was ridiculous and it had run its course.

I wasn't able to get used to this after all, I shouldn't have had to. I hated blowing strangers like a prostitute. I wanted to be back home in bed texting my friends. It was degrading and painful since most of the guys deepthroated me and the noseclip made it so hard to breathe... and I can't emphasize how hard swallowing someone you haven't even seen's cum is.

In short, I wanted the fuck out. I assume it was a few hours I was giving blowjobs every ten or twenty minutes or so, maybe more. It was hard to tell in there. It didn't help that none of the guys were gentle. They all basically acted like my throat was just their hand and took what they wanted. This meant bumping my nose with their torso, a couple trying to put their balls in my mouth which one guy kind of succeeded at to my dismay, hair play and hair pulling, and one guy stuck his fingers in my mouth for some reason before deepthroating me.

There was one guy who really stuck out, because he had an absolutely massive penis. He struggled to fit it in my mouth, that's how girthy it was, and it reached all the way back to my lower throat. It must have been 10 inches and was the rock hardest of them all, the way he throat fucked me extremely hurt actually. But what was worse that I don't think he saw the noseclip under the bandana because he... well, he totally choked me out. I couldn't breathe with him, and he couldn't see my face or probably hear my gurgles with how fast he was destroying my throat so I don't think meant to, but he made me black out a couple times. It was scary but I came to again moments later when he must have pulled out or something, because he was right back in me. Rarely if he pulled back and thrusted in I'd get a quick gasp of air but overall it was a pretty freaky experience. When I came to last another man had taken his place and I could breathe with him. I could feel the previous man's load in my throat and I swallowed it to my dismay.

I shook with rage at the end of those few hours. What I had forced to do was inhuman and I hated whoever put me in here. I was just a student, had only kissed a few boys and given two handjobs in my life. Now I felt like a slut. I felt disgusting. I couldn't even tell you how many stranger's loads I swallowed.

Chapter 3.2: Job Description

In my opinion, ten or twenty minutes isn't enough to recover from deepthroating a stranger, so I never really got the time to think about how I'd get out. Apparently that was coming in due time though.

When the door opened next, a rock hard penis didn't thrust it's way immediately down my throat, which was nice. Instead a hand reached under my bandana and removed the noseclip, to my gratitude. I breathed in my nose now that I could and heard a deep voice talk quickly.

"Hello Hazel. You're probably wondering how you're here since you probably think you know why."

I was surprised he knew my name. Was this the gas station guy? I was so angry the bandana was on my face-I couldn't see this criminal's face then, I couldn't see it now! I tried to pay attention to his voice.

"You're here to pay back to the community the damage you've done. Think of it as reparations for all the cruelty you've inflicted on those who dared to put themselves out there for you."

I gargled trying to ask what he meant but he kept going.

"I've heard the stories of the gentlemen you've humiliated in favor of the most typical assholes. So you've gotten a fitting punishment; you like to get with douchebags, you'll get with douchebags.

"You'll be my employee at the club for a bit. It's two o'clock right now, you've just finished the opening clientele. For your next lesson I've invited Eric to lose his virginity-I'll close up shop for lunch until then and then you can resume servicing the day crowd. Yes, I know about Eric. I figure, you give it out so easy, what the hey, he should have a chance after what you put him through. I'll finish you off before he gets here though, you must be horny as fuck, right, little slut? Maybe after all of this you'll appreciate a good guy."

With that he was gone and I was left to freak out and process what just happened.

Chapter 3.3: Payment

The guy who just delivered my death sentence was playing with my pussy now.

At least it felt like a death sentence. I knew what he was talking about. Short and awkward guys asked me out a lot and it annoys me they think they have a chance with me so I reject them. Eric was an especially awkward boy who I got to do my homework for a semester by leading him on... how did this guy know about him though?

I wanted to scream and cry when he told me he was inviting Eric-I don't know where he was getting his information but I was a virgin! I prayed and prayed that wouldn't happen. I hadn't even been able to process being told I was going to be a fucktoy for an indefinite amount of time. That's when I broke down and started crying. All of my bodily privacy and choices were being violated. I desperately wanted out.

My crying didn't stop him from groping and rubbing my pussy. He probably didn't hear me. I couldn't get my mind to comprehend that the guy who was responsible for all of this was touching my privates. And I could tell he was having fun too.

I was still always wet from the nipple clamps and frankly the deepthroating so he had an easy time rubbing. So far he hadn't inserted anything yet but I knew something was coming. Either way it was so uncomfortable... He was the last person, okay, second last to Eric, that I wanted touching me there. It felt so intrusively wrong and like violation, but he kept going and I was sensitive to it. It was out of my control and it was horrible.

He started running his finger vertically down my, I don't know what you'd call it, slit, opening proper, and would curl it at the bottom then rub up the opposite way. He spread my cheeks and held them there with an arm as he continued. My breathing got heavy and my pussy and nipples both felt like they were on fire. I hated every fiber of my being for responding to this. I was trying to hold back my body's response with everything I had and it wasn't working. It wasn't fair. It's like he knew my body better than I did.

All of a sudden he thrust his finger in my virgin pussy mid rub and I gasped. It felt good. Fuck, fuck, FUCK, I hated that it felt good. This was creepy. He was the one that picked me up from the gas station. I'd give my left arm for him to stop touching my insides but my body is turning on from his touch.

He pulled out and trust two fingers in me this time, curling them and rubbing in a way that made me cum harder than I ever had in my life. I moaned but it sounded more like childish whining as I squirted all over whoever this guy was' hand. It felt so good and my orgasm kept coming no matter how much I tried to cut it short. He shouldn't get to feel me orgasm on his fingers and get the satisfaction of knowing he made me cum so fast but he was getting both anyway. I yelped high pitched as my orgasm faded and started panting as he withdrew his fingers. I went back to crying.

My body had never felt that good in my entire life.

NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers