Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 04: Hazel's Perspective

Story Info
Tied up schoolgirl is deflowered by a classmate she rejected.
3.1k words
4.49
47.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers

Hazel's Perspective:

Chapter 4.1: Fear

I lay crying for a good five minutes or so. Now that my orgasm had passed, I started to process what I'd been told. Despite being a virgin who'd only given a couple handjobs, I was now a prostitute against my will and was giving blowjobs to what felt like the whole town.

The mental impact of having your first blowjob-nay, first fifteen or twenty blowjobs be to complete strangers and swallowing all that cum can't even be explained. I felt used up, like a dirty fleshlight, like I belonged in the trash. No self respecting girl would do this. My mouth permanently tasted of bitter cum. When I thought about all the cum going down my throat I nearly vomited.

Penises are gross. I don't even really like the idea of sex all that much yet, which is why I haven't gone very far with guys. Dicks are smelly and gross and I didn't like touching them so strangers twice my age having their erect dicks down my throat was making me go insane, seriously.

Of course the nipple clamps on me as I assumed that's what they were still hurt like you wouldn't believe at this point. They were alternating between being numb and then sharpy painful when I was shook, when orgasming or getting deepthroated. When my boobs were getting fondled the nipple play hurt like hell, but I'm not sure how much of that was from the nipple clamps or how harsh whoever it was being. He was pinching my nipples like they were hard putty he needed to soften and twisting them hard as fuck. He also liked to stretch my nipples out and play with the tips, he did that a ton while also squeezing my boobs way too hard. My boobs were still sore from that, but my nipples were something else entirely, they felt bruised and like they had lava poured on them.

And then there was the fact that I had been forced to orgasm 4 times while here which I feel is some kind of psychological torture. I mean, I hate being in here more than literally anything else in the world and would seriously consider giving a finger to get out just a few hours early. To force me to orgasm here, in this revolting sex dungeon with cum residue still in my mouth, well it made me feel like my body wasn't mine, it was others' to play with, and I felt like a filthy whore for even responding to the touch let alone orgasming from it. It truly made me feel like on some level I deserved this.

The other thing was that as I said, I wasn't really a sexual person so I didn't really masturbate. I'd had like two or three orgasms in my life before being brought here, honestly it was still a new experience. A new experience I was now associating with this place, honestly. I had never had multi-orgasms before like I did on the vibrator, and I never had an orgasm even a quarter as good as the last one when the gas station guy was playing with my pussy.

That was the other violation I was struggling to get past. I had never shown a guy my pussy. I'm so shy at my gyno my doctor talks to me in a sing song voice. Meanwhile the guy who literally put me here had not only seen my private parts, but touched them and even felt inside my vagina. I don't know what words to use to describe how violating that feels if you're not a girl. If you're a guy imagine some stranger fiddling around with your dick hole, I guess.

The way he touched me made me cum so hard my world shook though. I hated him for that almost as much as I hated him for putting me here.

But not quite. The part about Eric made me hate him more than anything on this planet. Eric had hovered around me a whole semester and I don't like guys like that who are all corny and cringy so I did kind of use him for homework. But I rejected him at the end of the semester for a reason, he's revolting to me, I wouldn't kiss him let alone... what did he say... lose his virginity?

Upon remembering that I flew into an insane panic, thrashing as hard as I could to try to break free but of course nothing had changed and I was still stuck. I was going to be forced to blow the shortest, awkwardest nerd in school. I fell into sobs. I can't handle this. I'd rather die. Anyone but him. He's not even a 1/10 to me, he's not even on the scale.

And I was going to have to see him at school, I thought. I couldn't fathom the torture I was in. I cried for some time.

Chapter 4.2: He's Here

I heard a familiar shuffling sound at my side and my nipple clamps were removed again. I yelped out in great relief but it was short lived as a fair of hands started groping and fondling my boobs again. I whimpered from the soreness and also the fact that I could tell it was a slightly smaller pair of hands meaning some new stranger was rubbing his palms all over my breasts.

He too engaged in a lot of nipple play, which literally just felt like my nipples were scalding. They were so sensitive from abuse that light touch felt like burning, so the rough shaking and squeezing of my boobs and nipple twisting, pulling and pinching literally made me delirious from pain.

When I could stay alert from the pain it also made me feel like a literal toy on a shelf to be played with when men wanted to. Not once in this entire process was I asked for consent. I wouldn't have given it to any of this. I don't think people can properly understand how objectifying this whole process was. It really did have an affect on your mind that you're not so much a person as a fucktoy or worthless whore with feelings. With every passing minute I spent getting facefucked or fondled my self esteem plummeted and I continued to see my body as public property, especially since I orgasmed here multiple times and constantly was getting very, very wet. It was like my sexual pleasure was funny or something, so I was made to feel sexual pleasure whenever someone wanted a laugh even if I desperately didn't want it.

The boob play stopped and I felt a ring or cup or something pressed around and against my nipple. I heard something that sounded like a bike pump and suddenly my nipples were just simply aching. It felt like there was suction on my nipple getting stronger with each pump. I had no idea what was happening but it happened to my other nipple too. The things stayed on my nipples after it went silent from the suction.

My nipples dully throbbed under the suction. I wondered what the point of this was but I was interrupted by the door to my pussy booth opening and my heart dropping a million miles.

In that one moment I remembered what my presumed kidnapper had said. This was probably Eric, seeing my pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes," I heard through the booth. It was his voice. My mind tried to think of some way to put me somewhere else so I didn't have to experience what was about to happen. Tears silently rolled down my cheeks, absorbed by the cloth covering my face. He was going to steal my virginity.

Chapter 4.4: Defloration

If you ever think it can't get worse, you're wrong. He had to have a big dick. He just had to.

There was no foreplay. There was no gentle introduction. Because my pussy was already a soaked sopping mess, he had free reign to easily shove himself into my most intimate space.

I had rejected him harshly because it offended me someone like him thought he had a chance with me, that's how unattracted I was to him. And now he was rubbing his erect penis across my pussy as I was expending one hundred percent effort to not vomit. I braced myself for impact. His disgusting penis was about to be inside my crotch.

He slid his head into place and lined up with my opening. Tears silently welled in my eyes as I fought back sobs. One last time I fought against my bindings to no avail.

I could not have been ready for what happened next. He thrust his erect penis into my prone, sopping pussy almost all the way to balls deep instantaneously. It was easy for him because of how wet I was but it hurt more than anything I had ever experienced up until that point in my life.

The second I felt my hymen snap I screamed out, it felt like a red hot poker the thickness of a small tube of toothpaste was rammed six inches up my vagina, and from the pain I wondered if there was any vaginal tearing. He thrust himself in so fucking rough, and he was so hard.

He moaned extremely loud when he impaled me, and he wasn't wearing a condom. Naturally I wasn't on any kind of birth control either. Now that he was in me though, he thrust further until I felt him up against me, balls deep. I estimate he must've been 8 or 9 inches and I was in a galaxy of pain. I had never played with or stretched my vagina, and outside of how traumatizing and scarring this was, I was not ready for something this big and hard rammed up me. I thanked God I was wet so he wasn't tearing me more than he was, but it was a cold comfort. I was still in immense pain and between how sore my throat was and how raw my nipples were, it's fair to say my hurting was starting to compete with the mental trauma.

To a lack of my understanding, he just waited there for almost an entire minute with his huge penis straining my pussy while moaning. It hurt so fucking bad, but what was worse was how much detail I was feeling because of how tight I was. My pussy was gripping his entire dick and I could feel the blood pumping through it and the shape of his head. I remember how paradoxical his penis felt, it was soft flesh but so stiff. I also remember how scratchy his balls and hair felt pressed up against my crotch.

I could barely form a thought at that point, to be honest. I wasn't lucky enough to have been able to remove myself mentally from the situation however, I was very much present. I was completely present in the pain in my throat and how on fire my nipples were at this point, but most of all how much my vagina hurt. I knew I couldn't fit him but he was loving it anyway.

If it was just the pain I'd barely be able to hang on, but worse than that was that it was Eric. I was losing my virginity to this loser. I couldn't help it anymore, I threw up a little in my mouth with his dick in my pussy that long. I started to cry louder and swallowed my vomit back. This was literally torture. Hearing his moans and feeling this horse dildo sized cock flex in my pussy was making me dizzy. This had to be a nightmare. I had to wake up. This couldn't be happening to me at this age.

It wasn't a nightmare. It was very real and he started moving. Fuck it hurt like hell. Like I said, he had ease of movement because of how fucking soaked I was, but it still felt like something was scraping the walls of my vagina. He was just too big, period. I even tried to gargle "too big" as loud as I could but it didn't work at all.

Anyway, what he did was basically pull all the way out, then insert balls deep again. He did it fast. I can't think of a more mean way to hurt me. My vagina and whole vulva honestly became raw. The pain was unlike any burning I'd ever felt in my life and I tried to think of how I'd tell Eric off when I saw him in class next.

My vulva felt like a popped balloon. He switched tactics and started pounding me from balls deep out only a few inches. I shrieked and nearly fainted from the pain, but something worse happened.

I felt a tingle, and I knew what it was. I cursed everything. I whined. I bawled. I was feeling sensation in my pussy. How the fuck?!?! I quickly clamped down on it and tried to fight any sense of pleasure. But it outpaced me. It was no use. Soon I was fighting not to moan as this fucking loser nerd drilled my organs.

He spread my ass cheeks as I continued my defloration with this awkward sack of shit. I couldn't take it anymore. God fucking damn it he was fucking me so good, I was fighting an orgasm off with all my might. I didn't understand it. This wasn't sexy nipple play pain, this was cut yourself on glass pain. How could I be on the edge of orgasm when I was hurting this bad? Seriously, how was that possible?

It crept up on me before I noticed and before I could stop it a wave of pleasure crashed over my pussy. The floodgates opened and I lost any ability to hold back, and with a deep thrust I orgasmed with enough strength to break my back. I was in such shock I was dumbfounded. For a moment of pure bliss the pain in my pussy stopped and the moment it did I began squirting horrifyingly embarrassingly high amounts of liquid all over the place and him, I'm assuming. He fucked me harder and shouted "oh my god" while I came which just made me cum harder and longer. I was so broken and utterly humiliated by my squirting. I hadn't known before today I was a squirter or how much.

The mental effect it had on me broke me. Seriously. To cum that hard on the dick of someone you're repulsed by that much. The worst part? When I came my vaginal muscles contracted with force, meaning I was gripping his dick way harder than before whole cumming. That's why when he fucked me harder while I was cumming it just made me orgasm harder.

I hated him for forcing me to orgasm on his dick. I think it lasted for a minute and a half. It threw my previous orgasm out the window, nothing had ever felt half as good as that did. But it faded and I came back to reality.

Panting and exhausted, I realized one salient demoralizing point.

He hadn't cum, and was still fervently jackhammering my womb. My pussy now raw not just from pounding but cumming with the force of a nuclear explosion, the pain came back with full force as I choked out sobs.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I just came on his dick and he felt all of that. I couldn't believe the gift I'd just given him, or how proud he must feel.

He continued to drill me at the same pace to my dismay and excruciating pain. I just lay there panting and broken. I was his toy. My pussy was just a better fleshlight for him to use. I couldn't see how this wasn't the case.

I don't know for how long he kept fucking my virgin pussy-well, not really virgin anymore. But eventually he started slapping my ass and I felt the urge to cum crash over me again. I had no energy in the tank to fight it. In a desperate attempt to get him to pull out and cum I let a second orgasm consume me and my juices spray all over him again.

To my depression he still hadn't cum. I felt like a sex toy. How many times was getting me to orgasm against my will on his cock enough for this sadist?

Apparently three was the magic number. After a while of ass slapping and rubbing his hands in my juices against my skin, he started rubbing my pussy. I don't know if he knew what he was doing or not since I thought he was a virgin, but he directly got my clit. He played with my pussy as he fucked me and got me to cum for a third fucking time. I'm sure he had to be as soaked as I was at this point.

This was the worst orgasm of the three though because we came together. As my pussy tightly and strongly gripped his dick when I came, I felt it pulsating as it thrust into me. I had hoped and prayed he wouldn't cum in me, but he did.

I felt him cum as I did. It's funny because I always thought that was a romantic thing but not so much anymore. His dick got twice as hard ten seconds before he came. It literally felt like a heated glass dildo. I felt the shots of cum come out of him as he moaned. He came buckets. Shot after shot of hot stringy cum filled my pussy and I vomited in my throat again. I thought he was done but he kept pumping his sperm into my pussy until he sighed and pulled out while I shook in disgust.

This was my pussy. My private parts. And now it had his cum in it. I wanted to scream. I wasn't even thinking about pregnancy at this point, just how revolting it was to have his sperm... in me like that. And so much of it I could still feel his load in me. I tried to squeeze out what I could but the way I was angled I could only get a little squirt out down my crotch. Gravity was keeping it in me. I sobbed loudly. I desperately wanted to wash this out of my pussy.

Now I was thinking about pregnancy and imagined all his sperm swimming inside me. That made me retch again. I couldn't believe what I'd been forced to do. However, I was just getting started. Little did I know this was all part of a process that would break me, and I had finally gotten to that point. Having Eric take my virginity finally truly made me feel like a worthless whore.

And I would need that, as he would fuck me two more times cumming inside me both times again.

NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers