HC-Mk 1 (F)

Story Info
Dreams can be dangerous.
3k words
3.75
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a project based on several known facts.

(1) With every kilo of mass lifted from a planet's gravity well, the amount of fuel needed went up exponentially.

(2) The fewer the crew, the less the mass of life support needed.

(3) A human in space, completely cut off from human contact will go insane within forty days.

(4) Rigorous evaluation was needed to assure long term crew compatibility.

It was deemed vital the Ambassador get to the colony before the two factions resorted to violence and killed each other off. Sadly, as always, budget restraints lifted their ugly head, and the mission seemed doomed. Then technology came to the rescue with "Human Companion - Mark 1 (Female)". A joint effort between PSA (Planetary Space Agency) Bic Corp. (makers of fine writing pens), Skoda (the Russian automobile company), Boeing Aviation (leadership in robotic flight controls) and the North Korean Medical Psychology Institute. The project was sponsored by the Vatican and Amazon.

A year long evaluation of a prototype in the baron nuclear wasteland that was once Washington DC, with a volunteer, one Oswald Frump, had worked out exceptionally well. Except for getting Frump to give up his HC (Heidi) and re-join society at the end of the study.

Ambassador Donald Riel was known as a stable genius when it comes to finding diplomatic solutions to conflicts. Except in his personal life. Let's just say a two year mission away from his current, in fact all his ex wives and their lawyers was very attractive.

Evaluation to get his companion just right was extensive. Interview after interview, games that showed his temperament, digging deep into his personal life, including his internet history. Everything was recorded and evaluated by 'experts'.

But sleep monitoring was where things went a bit off the rails. His dreams were recorded. Even the deep sleep ones he didn't even know his subconscious was having. Then the 'experts' evaluated them too.

His companion was created to be his perfect mate. Prefect from her name, Erin, to her sweet gentle voice, that flowed like liquid honey. Her laugh a sweet tinkle that delighted him. She was witty with an encyclopedic knowledge, so they would never be without sparkling conversation. She was smart without being a know it all. She was programmed to have just the right amount of respect and deference without being dull and predictable. She could intuit his moods and needs.

Physically she was his dream girl. Petite, she came to his chin in bare feet. Her thick blond hair just touched her shoulders, but that could be changed at any time, as we'll discover later. Her facial features were a blend of ideals. Vivid blue eyes with a slight Oriental slant, a straight thin nose, high cheeks and lips that were just the right plumpness (is that a real word?) on a smallish mouth. Her breasts were just the right size, her waist thin, her hips just fine with buns you could really get a grip on. Her legs were shapely.

From their first introduction Donald could hardy believe she wasn't a real woman.

"Huh?" Her scent reminded him of the perfume the neighbor's nanny, Erin, wore. That Erin spoke English with a Scandinavian accent. She'd sit so close as she showed him the pictures in the adult magazine she found in her employer's den. His mind flashed on the embarrassment when his little pee pee did something it'd never done before, then how Erin showed him the magic pleasure he could get from it.

A month before the mission he and Erin moved into an apartment together. They didn't know it, but the place was festooned with pin point cameras and sound recording equipment. Donald literally couldn't take a dump without it being recorded and analyzed. When Erin was in 'sleep mode' the gleaned insights were downloaded into her processor. She was of course unaware of this.

Their first night was a bit awkward for Donald. He'd never bonked a lady he hadn't at least bought a drink for then seduced first.

Erin said, "Donald, it's getting late. Why don't we go to bed?" It was eight thirty.

He was embarrassed by his shyness. Erin wore a cotton sleeveless nighty that buttoned up from her knees to her chin. Not too sexy to scare him the first time, but not as sexless as the one his second wife wore that yelled "NOT TONIGHT!"

"Donnie? Would you help me undo all these buttons? Please?" What a sweet , almost shy inflection to her voice. Her soft hand started to stroke his cock.

God! When had he had a ride like that? Erin's hair fanned out on the pillow. The tip of her tongue moving back and forth between her soft lips. Her boobs jiggling just so with each of his thrusts. Her heels drumming his butt cheeks. And her pussy! Not just a warm wet hole. It gripped and rippled and massaged his cock as he drove Erin.

Then he came, and Erin did too, with a squeal of delight, even though in the excitement he'd lasted less than a minute.

Then she snuggled up to him like in the first months of his marriages when thoughts of lawyers and settlements were unimaginable. The day soon came for the voyage to begin. They were ferried up to high orbit, boarded and introduced to the ship. The Interplanetary Ship called 'Wanda' would be their surrogate mother, caring for nourishing, protecting and safely delivering them, her babies, to their destination.

The need of humans for 'alone time' has always been understood. Wanda's control module, the kitchen, bedroom, living room, entertainment and exercise modules were common areas. Donald's office, adjoining small bedroom and bathroom were his private spaces, unless he asked Erin to join him in the shower.

Of course she had no jealousy in her programming so his alone time didn't bother her. Her alone time was not an emotional need. Every six hours, convenient to Donald's schedule, she went into her closet. The coffin size device charged her batteries, cleaned her, did her hair and makeup, downloaded insights to her subconscious, cleaned up any computer viruses, and did any updating. All in ten minutes.

CH2 Three Month's Later.

Life was good.Wanda was on course and on schedule. She was gradually lengthening their days to the destination's thirty one and a half earth hours. All colonies used a twenty four hour local clock to avoid confusion.

Donald would go to the 'office' at nine, and read the dispatches and work on his proposal, preparing himself for the chore ahead. At four he'd go 'home' to his loving Erin. They'd often have a before dinner drink. They'd talk about Donald's day. No need to worry about sensitive information. Anything classified would be erased from Erin's memory on her next closet visit.

After supper they'd talk, read, play board games, like chess, listen to music or watch TV 'till bedtime.

That night was the first indication of a problem.

"Wanda? Where's my pajamas?"

"Oh, Donnie, didn't Erin mention it?" That should have alerted him. Of course Wanda knew everything that was said aboard. "She's getting bored of them so I changed them, Sweetheart. They're in the bottom left drawer."

Donald found a soft sheer pink knee length nightie with a fluffy faux fur collar and hem.

The fact that Erin could feel boredom should have also alerted him. Boredom was programmed out of AIs years ago. The first realization that it was a problem was when the 'brain' running a kitchen ware factory started producing sex toys. Imagine opening the box that was supposed to be the mixing bowls you ordered, and inside you found a dildo and set of fake boobs.

One family's vacation pictures taken on a sunny beach changed before they got from the camera to Grandma's TV to images that would have gotten the children taken away and put directly into therapy and a restraining order on the parents to keep them at least one hundred meters from anyone under the age of thirty.

"Come on dear. Try it on? For me?" Erin didn't know why she said that, but it seemed like a good idea. Well, of course. For Erin. He's get his 'jammies' back tomorrow night.

'Mm. That fur collar tickles in a sort of sexy way.'

"See, nice isn't it?" Erin stroked the soft material. Donald drooled at the 'almost a nightie' Erin wore.

Instantly they were in bed, the lights dimmed, Donald on his back and Erin riding his cock at a terrific pace, the hem of his nightie over his belly.

" Giddy up! Giddy up! Oh Donald Baby! Giddy up! Ye Hah!"

"Ride me cowgirl. Ride me hard!"

He didn't ask for his pajamas back in the morning.

The next night Wanda made him a sweet robin's egg blue satin baby doll with crotch-less panties.

Erin gave him a mind altering blow job. One hand fondling his ball. Two fingers of her other hand up his rectum giving him a prostrate massage as she swallowed his cock while humming 'Camptown Races'.

Donald sang along. "Camptown race track five miles long. Do dah. Do dah. All the do dah Daaay!" He came gangbusters.

A week later he asked Wanda for his favorite pajamas back. It was good, but, you know, not quite as good as in his sexy nighties.

Ch3 One month later

Donald begins to notice a lot of hair in the shower drain. of course it's gone to the recycler the next time he showers. He sent a message to the medics at mission control. He never mentioned it to the ladies. The reply from Earth was to have the diagnostic bed give him a complete check over. The results came the next day.

"You are in perfect health. Why are you taking (unpronounceable chemical name) supplement? Did you not read the side effects on the container?"

"Oh, THAT sweetie. You've had dreams about having a smooth young hairless body, so I added it to you're diet." said Wanda.

Donald involuntarily ran his hand over his head.

"Oh, don't worry about that hair, dear, I've been putting a little something in your morning tea. Would you like your coffee with a cookie this morning?"

It was a little disconcerting Wanda was doing things without consulting him. Not having to shave his chin was a time saver, though, and his hairless legs did feel nice and smooth. His hair was growing quickly. Running his fingers through the 'Prince Valiant' cut was sort of nice. He'd always cut it short for the diplomatic core.

It was Saturday. The weekend. He slept in 'till seven. After he did his morning toilette he came to the bedroom to dress. Erin's sexy bra and panties were on the bed. She always had a variety of sexy undies. A bit of mystery, wondering what she'd be wearing under her clothes.

But she was already dressed, sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for Donald. So beautiful. Her hair in twin pony tails. Lipstick and nails coral pink. Soft pastel green angora turtle neck long sleeve sweater. Her mid calf white, pink and grey plaid pleated skirt was perfect. It's wide shiny white leather belt matched her knee high white patented leather spike heel boots.

" I see how you look at my lingerie dear. I know you want to try them on. Wanda made this set for you. Go ahead, I'll help."

Well, why not. Who's to know?

"My God, what a fit. The bra lifts and supports almost like I've got boobs."

"Isn't Wanda a gem? Your better thank her."

"Yes. Thank you Wanda."

"You're most welcome, darling. I knew that royal blue would look lovely with your complexion. Try the shoes."

Erin handed him a pair of sparkly robin's egg blue block sole two inch heels. That's all he wore for the rest of the weekend.

As they played chess Sunday evening, Erin said,"Lets make it interesting." She was programmed to randomly win or lose. Tonight she won.

Her 'prize' was rather elaborate. Wanda made a fur throw for the love seat. Erin sat, cuddled in the fur. Donald, on his knees, ate her out. Donald loved eating pussy. He was a cunt munching artist. One of the things, besides his big fat income, that kept his wives around. Erin knew just when to cum in order to massage Donald's ego.

She swaddled them together in the fur. She radio signaled Wanda to lower the temperature to eighteen C and change the lighting to one that would help Donald feel all warm and cuddly and loved.

"Mm.That was so good Donnie." They kissed, tenderly. "I've noticed you're much more romantic when you wear the pretty clothes Wanda makes for you."

"Well ya. I mean it doesn't make you think I'm any less of a man, does it?"

Erin responded by pushing Donald back and fucking his brains out.

A few nights later Erin said, "Donnie ever wonder what you'd look like in makeup?"

"Sure, why not see." He was sort of glad Erin had suggested it, so he didn't have to.

"And.. just a bit....There. Turn around and look, baby."

Staring back from the mirror was a lovely lady with Erin looking over 'her' shoulder.

"See, aren't you beautiful?"

"Donald. You. Are. Gorgeous. What a good job Erin."

"Why thank you ladies. Just call me 'Donna'." And they did.

CH3 Another Month Goes By

The only time Donna washed off her makeup and put on a shirt and tie was when he was teleconferencing with earth or the Colony.

It was so novel and naughty. Fucking their brains out in their sexy lingerie. Dressing each day in pretty dresses, or elegant gowns, or sweet skirts and cuddly sweaters. So much more variety than suits and ties. And the shoes! Makeup, from subtle to slutty, a different look every day.

CH4 One Week From The Colony

The white sundress with the pink polka dots was one of Donna's favorites. He found any reason to leave his desk, so he could return and arrange its flowing hem just so when he sat back down. Spreading it out so it flowed over the chair and down across his smooth nylons. Was it his imagination, or were his man boobs getting bigger? 'Love today's pink bra and pantie set . These darling white leather three inch heel with the sweet little bows are so cute.' He absently stroked his smooth legs as he read the dispatches. 'I can still wear my suit with my bra and panties and no one will know. Oops, what did that last paragraph say. Concentrate, We the worker's of the second unit, in accordance.....' Blah blah blah.

There was a surprise when Donna arrived home. Erin was dressed identically.

"Oh, look at you two. A pair of identical sisters. Donna, give your sister a kiss."

Somehow he was used to, and even welcomed Wanda's constant presence.

Erin had a funny little twinkle in her eyes. She poured a couple of glasses of red wine and sat with him as he read. Her hand slid up under Donna's dress, feeling her smooth leg. Erin's thumb brushed his panty covered cock. Donna put down the reader. They kissed and groped each other's boobs. 'They are growing bigger. Must ask Wanda what she knows about these.' Then he forgot the question.

Erin stood up. "Open your mouth and shut your eyes, and I will give you a big surprise." 'Haven't heard that ditty for years' he thought.

He felt her move between his legs. Oh Boy! Wait? Whats this? He opened his eyes. Erin's circumcised cock was against his lips. COCK!

Erin had 'grown' a six inch pink cock in her closet visit. Her hand was gently pulling his head forward. "Open your mouth Donna, dear." One hand on each side of Donna's head, Erin guided. "See, baby. Isn't it nice to have a mouth full of cock? Mm, that's nice baby. You're doing just fine."

'How about I hum? Like Erin does. Mm. How about The Tennessee Waltz? I was dancing with my darling....' Donna hardly noticed Wanda was playing the same song on the surround sound system.

Then Erin came in Donna's mouth. Thick vanilla flavored goo. Down her throat and out the corner of her mouth.

Matching pink see through soft nighties with red ribbons to tie at the collar. Cute puff sleeves. He was fascinated with Erin's cock. he'd never stroked another's cock, even in college.

Then Erin blew him away again.

"Baby, if I get on my hands and knees, will you fuck me in the ass?" He's never had that request. In fact 'anal rape' was on one of his ex's divorce suit complaints. Was it Susan or Carol? "Bugger me good. Give me a real ass pounding."

Erin's ass was snug and pulsed like her pussy. Wow!

CH 5 Homeward Bound

"Wanda, what's this? I didn't send a request. 'We are very pleased to grant your request," He read, "The entire council voted in favor after reviewing your record of service, and notably your latest diplomatic success at the colony. From this day forward your official title will be: The Honorable Sir Donald Riel, Earth's Premier Roving Ambassador To the Planets and Colonies. Your embassy will be the Planetary Diplomatic Cruiser Wanda'. Where did this idea come from?"

"Oh, Donna , sweetheart. We knew you're too humble to blow your own horn. That's why you're so good at your job, so, I sent the request in your name.

"Erin and I are so proud of our Donna. Now, we've planned a celebration, so take the rest of the day off. OK? Go to your room, take off that sweet pink 'French maid' outfit, change into the sexy new nightie I designed just for you, and while I prepare your favorite dinner Erin's going to use the new big round twelve inch black cock she grew especially for you and give you an extra special pegging."