HDD - Candace Strays to a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie sent Tiffany through at least 3 or 4 more orgasms before he pulled out and flipped her over. Before continuing Reggie asked, "Candace will you come over here and sit on the bed next to Tiffany?

I was hesitant, but Tiffany looked up at me, upside now, and said, "Please!"

I walked around the bed and around Reggie and sat next to Tiffany. She looked up at me and asked, "Will you get naked for me?" I was quite turned on and very ready after all this lead up. My pussy took over and I shed my dress and my bra. As I released my big D cup tits Reggie commented, "Girl you are packing. Look at those beautiful tits." I was proud of my rack and it felt good to be complimented on them.

"Hand me those pillows would you Candace?" I handed both pillows to Reggie. He shoved them under Tiffany to bring her up a little closer to him. I looked at Tiffany's pussy and it was red and swollen. It looked like it was a gorgeous pussy before Reggie got hold of it. He knelt the remaining distance and lined his manhood up and slipped the head back in. Tiffany's eyes rolled back again and her mouth flew open. A huge groan came out as if he were splitting her in half.

After the first few moments of discomfort she finally started moaning pleasurable sounds again. Now in a rhythm she reached up and squeezed my breast several times and then moved to the other one. Soon she started pinching my nipples and I lost it. I moved my hand back down and started playing with my pussy again. When Tiffany started focusing on one tit, Reggie reached out and gave some attention to the other one. I was enjoying their hands on my tits and my own between my legs.

Tiffany had a couple more orgasms before Reggie finally announced that he needed to finish. He started talking to her, "Tif, I'm gunna fucking bust my nut all over your body. I haven't nutted all week so this is going to be bigger than normal. You better fucking be ready for it."

"Bring it to me you mother fucker. Cover me in your sperm."

Both of them let go of my tits, to my remorse, and concentrated on the task at hand. By now he had pushed about three quarters of his cock inside of her and was moving at a good pace. A minute or two later he pulled out and jerked his cock a few times and then aimed it Tiffany.

The first shot splattered across the left side of her face leaving a trail across her stomach. The second shot landed right next to it. Tiffany leaned her head up and forward, opening her mouth just as the third shot crossed her lips and finished on her chin. At least a half dozen more shots covered her neck and chest before a huge puddle gathered over her belly button.

Reggie shook his huge dick a few more times sending cum splatters everywhere. When he was done, he walked around the bed and crashed on the other side. I walked over to the office chair and sat back down. This time I was only a foot or two from Reggie's naked body and softening cock. I kept looking back and forth at Tiffany who just laid there spent with cum covering half her body and face and Reggie, this god of a man lying naked right in front of me with his eyes closed.

Tiffany finally spoke up and asked for me for a towel. I walked over to the adjoining bathroom and grabbed a towel off the rack. When I brought it to her I saw how covered her face was. She could only open one eye. She asked me to help her. I felt sorry for her so I did. I helped her clean up her face first and then worked my way down

As I scrubbed her body she commented, "You should taste his cum. He eats a ton of fruit and it is unusually sweet." She dipped her finger in her belly button and brought it to her mouth.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Uhhh. He is your boyfriend. Not mine. I have my own boyfriend."

"He'll never know. Just a small taste. I didn't ask you to clean me up with your tongue."

I stopped cleaning her for a moment. Finally I hesitantly dipped my finger in her belly button and brought my slimy finger to my mouth. It did taste sweet. She did it one more time and then I did it one more time. And we laughed. I did it again before I continued cleaning her up with the towel.

I think I heard her moan a little as I cleaned off her tits. I finished all the way down to her swollen red pussy. When I was done the towel was a sopping mess. I took it to the bathroom and washed my hands.

When I came back out I saw Tiffany sitting next to Reggie. It appeared as if he were asleep. As I sat back down in the office chair she commented, "After he has a huge bust like that he usually takes a power nap. Maybe 15-20 minutes." I nodded. She continued, "So do you like his cock?"

"It's amazing. I have never seen a cock that big before. It looked like it hurt you."

"It does a little bit in the beginning until my body adjusts to its size. Then it is out of this world. I mean I probably have one continuous orgasm. His cock is ridiculous."

I nodded again. She asked, "Do you want to touch it?"

"Who me? No. I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"Remember that earlier comment about him being your boyfriend and how I have one of my own?"

"I remember that at the end of that brief conversation you tasted my man's sweet sperm not once, not twice, but three times if I recall. Nothing bad happened right?"

"No. But that is not the point."

"It is the point. Remember how I told you earlier today that you should take my lead on things, take a few risks here and there? Especially for those items that truly have no negative effects?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, this is my lead. My advice to you is to enjoy yourself. You are only in college for a brief period of your life. You may never again in your life be sitting next to a man who has a body like this and cock like this. You may never again in your life have the chance to meet that curiosity head on."

Her words stung a little bit. She was probably right. My intention was to marry Daniel and be faithful to him, Chet be damned. I looked at his cock. Even limp, it looked bigger than my boyfriends cock when he is fully erect. His cock was lying down his leg until Tiffany picked it up and started stroking it. She said, "Here, we'll do it together."

I hesitantly reached my hand out and touched it. It was soft. I gently wrapped my hand around the top half of his cock. My hand was bigger than Tiffany's but there was easily room for both of our hands. I just stared at this massive tool that she and I were stroking. It seemed unreal. We started to get a rhythm when she directed, "Put your mouth on his cock."

"What?"

"Put your mouth over his cock. Taste his skin. It has a unique flavor."

"I assume it tastes like your pussy."

"Well yes. But after you get through that wonderful flavor you will get to his. It is quite nice."

"Uh huh. I am okay. I should not be doing what I am doing already."

"You're just having a little harmless fun. No one needs to know."

I sat there and continued to stroke his cock. I could feel it starting to get harder in my hand. I felt my pussy start to ache. I had had an orgasm earlier, but I had not had any penetration. And having a cock in my hand now started to get me really horny.

Tiffany said, "I'll go first."

She leaned down and spread her lips over the top of his cock and pushed down. She almost made it to my hand. She sucked a little and then pulled off. She looked up at me and said, "Your turn."

I did not think about it anymore. My desire to taste Reggie's cock and to feed my horniness overwhelmed any levelheaded thoughts I was trying to have. I got up out of the chair and leaned down and took his cock in my mouth. It was a little uncomfortable getting it in, but I slid down a few inches before it hit the back of my throat. I needed to move my hand out of the way. Tiffany removed her hand completely leaving me to manage.

I pulled off of his cock and licked my lips. I commented, "You do taste good."

"Now do it again and work through my flavor to get to his."

I went back down again and sucked and swallowed my saliva until the flavor started to change. It was a unique flavor; different from that of the other guys I had given blowjobs to. I liked it. It also had a different texture. Slightly more soft and oily.

As I was lost in thought and sensory overload, I felt his cock get harder in my mouth. It was a huge turn-on for this mammoth organ to grow in my little mouth as a result of my stimulation. I felt my pussy juices run down my leg. I started to stroke his cock and push my mouth as far down as I could. My exploration had turned into a full on blowjob.

Digital diary. I am going to be brutally honest with you. And I need to be honest with myself. Apparently, I have a threshold of arousal and as soon as I pass it there is no turning back. I completely shut off the rational responsible part of my brain and go for it. That's what happened here at this moment.

My focus was broken when I felt a hand slide over my ass and in between my legs. It took only a few seconds for Reggie to slide a finger into my hot box. I pulled off of his cock long enough to moan. I looked at him, cock still in my hand, and he smiled back at me. With his other hand, he gently pushed my head back down to his cock. I took him in and began my cock worship.

Reggie slid his finger in and out of my wet pussy. His hand was so big that his single finger felt like a small vibrator. I continued to push my limits expanding my throat and trying to pull more of him inside my mouth. His hand was gently on my head making sure I continued to go down as far as I could. When he slid a second finger in it was all over.

I came immediately. Well almost immediately. Once his second finger was wet with my juices he pushed them in all the way to the edge of his hand, a good 4 inches I'm sure. My pussy clinched his fingers and my lower body spasmed. Tingly sensations fired throughout my body and out my toes. My pussy gushed all over his hand. I moaned gutturally around his big cock.

From there Reggie took control. He sat up, picked me up and flipped me onto my back. He pulled me down to him and spread my legs open wide exposing my bald wet pussy to him. I could slightly hear Tiffany in the background, "Oooh she has such a nice pussy Reggie." He responded, "That's why I am going to eat it."

Reggie settled himself in between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy. He licked up the entire length of my slit ending with a powerful flick of my clit. I jumped at the jolt it sent through my body. He did it a few more times garnering the same result in my body before he settled in. I felt him spread my lips wide and slide his tongue deep inside me. It was a sensation I had never felt before. His tongue wiggled and slid around the deep insides of my hole. His tongue had to stick out 2-3 inches and was really thick and powerful.

Reggie brought me to back-to-back orgasms within minutes. As he eased up on my pussy for a moment, I felt hands and soon a mouth on my left nipple. I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany sucking and nibbling on my nipple. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the stimulation. She soon moved to the other one.

When she stopped, I wondered why. I did not have to wonder long as I felt her move around on the bed and opened my eyes just in time to see her lower her pussy down to my face. Her pussy was warm and wet and slightly gaping. I sucked in her folds and tasted her sweet juices before moving to her clit. She hummed when I settled in and brought her clit into my mouth.

As I got settled in with Tiffany on top of my face, I felt Reggie push my legs back even farther. I'm sure Tiffany grabbed hold of them. I felt even more exposed. Reggie shoved his tongue in my asshole. I jumped and damn near bit Tiffany's clit. He started rubbing my clit and continued his oral assault on my pink star. Finally he pushed my ass apart and started tongue fucking my backdoor again.

At first it was unexpected and then a little weird and then erotic. I had the head cheerleader sitting on my face while I sucked her pussy and her star football player boyfriend with his tongue in my ass. I briefly questioned how I got into this position. The thought went away when Tiffany came in my mouth. Her juices were plentiful and tasty.

Tiffany crawled off of me turned around and kissed me. Our tongues dangled, as she tasted herself in my mouth. When she broke the kiss she commented, "You're fucking sexy as hell Candace." She looked at Reggie and said, "It's time to fuck her Reggie. Give her that big cock of yours and make her fall in love with you."

I was in heat and did not think through the ramifications of what I was doing. I heard Tiffany spit on his cock and wipe some on my pussy. And then I felt it. Reggie lined up the head of his cock to my tiny entry and pushed. I felt an immense pressure as he entered me. It reminded me a little bit of my first time having sex, where my body did not know what to do when it is penetrated.

He pushed his cock in a couple inches and then pulled almost all the way out. As he repeated this process, I felt Tiffany start rubbing my pussy. It helped in bringing some much-needed wetness to my pussy. Every time he pushed a little more in I felt my body trying to expand to accommodate. He stopped and added some more lubrication to his cock.

Reggie started rocking in and out of me and the pressure turned to pleasure. Immense pleasure. I felt so full but so satisfied, like every nerve ending in my body was clasped to his cock and being massaged at once. I could not help myself but to moan loudly. Tiffany saw it too, "I think she likes it Reggie."

Without breaking her motion on my pussy, she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Relax and let him fill you up. Enjoy your multiple orgasms he is about to give you."

Multiple orgasms I thought. Hmmm. I felt one building already. When Reggie pushed a little more of his cock into me I groaned. The sensations revved up. He increased the pace a little more. The sensations revved up again. He pushed my legs back some more and his cock started grinding my g-spot. My sensations went through the roof.

I came. Hard. I mean real hard. Like harder than I ever I have I think. Reggie stopped fucking me and winced, "God damn that is fucking tight. You are squeezing my cock!"

He rode out my orgasm before he started pushing into me again. Once he regained his rhythm he decided to push into me deeper. This time instead of feeling additional pressure, my pussy pulled him in like a hungry animal. I moaned, "Fuck yes. Oh my god that feels good."

My body went nuts. My receptors started firing all over my body. I came again. This time it was much wetter and less constricting. Over the next 20 minutes he continued to fuck me missionary as Tiffany sucked my tits and played with my pussy off and on. Reggie cheered and called it out when he finally worked his entire mammoth cock inside me. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that any 10 inch cock would fit inside my little pussy. But apparently if one is turned on enough anything is possible.

Over the next half hour, we changed positions. I rode Reggie to a few more orgasms while Tiffany sat on his face. Then we switched and I rode his face while she rode his cock. One time he fucked her missionary while I got to ride her face. I repaid the favor and orgasmed in her mouth.

Finally both Tiffany and I tapped out. Both of us were worn out after having so many orgasms. Tiffany suggested that we kneel below him and suck him off. So we did. Both of us got on our knees in front of him and took turns sucking his cock.

We did not have a plan for the finale. I was sucking his cock and apparently missing the signs because before I knew it he grunted and shot his first heavy stream of cum into my mouth. I was surprised and pulled away and choked a little. Reggie grabbed his cock and started jerking it. The next shot splashed Tiffany's face. His third shot crossed the side of my head. The next one was back to Tiffany. He took turns going back and forth covering our faces with his warm cum. By the time he was done we were both glazed like donuts.

It as so intoxicating I almost orgasmed from the experience. He walked over the bed and crashed again. For the next several minutes Tiffany and I took turns cleaning cum off of each other and feeding it to our mouths. Several times during the process we stopped just to kiss each other and share Reggie's cum. I stayed red lined the entire time. Finally I stood up and angled my pussy inches from Tiffany's face and masturbated the final distance. It took only a few seconds before my body jerked and pussy juice ran down my leg. Tiffany was nice enough to clean me up. We kissed again before heading to the bathroom to see what we were to do about the cum in our hair.

Tiffany asked me if I needed someone to see me home. I said I was fine, as the alcohol had definitely worn off by now. I went to find my clothes and could not find my thong. Tiffany told me the next day that Reggie had swiped them as a trophy. I made it home okay (obviously - I mean I am writing this aren't I?).

I was lucky that Daniel was asleep when I came in the door. I quietly put my clothes in the laundry and took a shower. As I stood under the hot water I through back through the night. I wondered how I could have fallen into such a situation. I wanted to blame somebody else for what I had done, but I couldn't. This one was is on me. I was the one that agreed to watch two people have sex. I was the one that touched, sucked, and fucked a huge black dick. It was me that let another man spray his cum all over my face. It was me that spent the next half hour licking cum off of Tiffany's body and enjoyed letting her do mine.

I cheated on Daniel and I feel dirty and regretful. But I also feel overly satisfied. I smile a little as I write this. Reggie had a huge dick and my little pussy ate him up. I will say, I am sore as hell. I am lucky that Daniel is going to be distracted by school and not thinking about sex with me. I need a week to recover at least.

12