All Comments on 'He called'

by exxxpression

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Why is this slut/whore married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ditto - just another skank self-centered slut who should not be married.

Boring!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Cheating without consequences seems....

....the province of young female authors on this site.This story really needs a raison d'etre, y'know?

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Why

Why is she cheating....just cause she can, because of the husband, because she likes the excitement. The why is as important as the what! She is a cheater, and cheaters suck...but sometimes some insight into the marriage gives some background to the cheating. In my mind it doesn't excuse a cheating spouse, but it does enhance the story. So....here, I can only hope that the husband finds out, that consequences are exacted, and that somehow the marriage survives...but I am a romantic at heart. Bottom line-gives us a "why" and give us some "closure".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why does everyone go ape-shit...

over stories like this? I don't see any difference between young women writing fantasies like this and the myriad young men writing stories about husbands shagging anything with a pulse without good reason or consequence. Do those stories get bombarded with hysterial comments irrespective of the witing quality? NO. That is male chauvenism at its worst.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
she needed a good hard fuck

Everyone needs one sometimes. Sure, there's no backstory about her marriage. Sometimes authors like to leave thing's to the readers' imaginations: it's part of being a good writer: leave your readers some space. But I think we can surmise that all's not well at home for her.

It's not her fault that many readers on Lit appear to have plenty of self-righteous indignation, but no imagination.

This is a well-written tale of a dirty illicit fuck. I liked it. Keep writing woman, you have talent. Ignore the ignorant who can't understand that this is a story, not a lesson in morals.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Can't believe

I put an apostrophe in 'things'. How pathetic of me. Sorry. I care about what and how I write: read my stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well written and fast moving

I love little slut stories where the sweet girl is always living on the edge of danger of getting caught and destruction.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not My Thing At All.

You never know to you read it but I like a little class and she has none, so that was a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wifes extra

It worked all out for the wife to get a little on the side which in the long run make her a more loving wife to her husband at home. It was a nicely written story which also boosts the wifes confidence in knowing that men desire her and want her. Some woman need more love than one man can deliver. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't Care About Morals, She Doesn't Have Any.

Just don't understand why she would be or stay married, she sure doesn't love or respect her husband so W.T.F. Move on and let him find some love and respect elsewhere, everybody deserves that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Even in fantasies you can say no in your case you obviously wouldn't say no if it was offered to you and your husband would never know would he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nothing special, nothing different, and not enough to flag the story so I could come back to it an expectant reader for the next chapter?

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

I feel sorry for the husband. It would have been a better story if the wife had to live with the discovery and consequences of her affair. Hope you more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another slut story lol. She will get caught eventually. Even though this is a story some where in the 9 billion people some slut is doing just this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous