He Changed Me

Story Info
Guy finds being a sissy means a new life.
995 words
4.42
39.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know a lot of these stories are about some guy that watched porn or read it and got hooked or were some short femmy guy that got tricked into getting boned but that's not me.

I'm Sam and yeah it's Samantha most of the time now.

But before that it was just Sam and I was in my last year in college and to save money to fix my car I moved into a rental house with a roommate.

Tyler.

Tyler was good looking and even by my standards which weren't straight line straight but in that never ever done anything and never planned on doing anything but could admit there were hot guys out there.

Tyler was hot.

Shaggy blonde hair and grey eyes and a lean but well worked out body he was definitely attractive and girls liked him.

Only Tyler didn't really date girls and I'd never seen him with guys either and there was one weekend where he had to go home because of a family emergency and he left so fast his laptop never closed and turned off.

Tyler was into she-males.

There was all this she-male porn and sissy porn stuff on there that I sort of knew was out there but never watched.

Some of those girls were really hot.

Some of them were cute and just kinda changing girls.

And then there were the ones in cock cages and tiny cocks and riding sex toys until they made themselves cum in a thing they call hands free.

I got very turned on.

And I copied the addresses and started watching them too.

It was how I found this, Tyler how he looked ...my jerking off fantasies were me with him. Me as her...whichever her it was.

Halloween it all changed.

He was going out to a party and left dressed as a sexy pirate in that Jack Sparrow way and was going to be there all night as there would be drinking and it was a town over.

Once I was alone, I went out and went to a few stores and got ready to start my own party.

Nair, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and some sexy lingerie that's fit me and with that an enema kit and a dildo and a vibe from the local porn store and a final stop at the weed store and liquor stores.

I took an edible gummy and drank a couple glasses of wine which wasn't my normal and got good and buzzed as I got cleaned up.

Getting in the mood was as easy as watching some of the videos and fingering myself with lube getting ready and slick and exploring my ass as I found my sissy spot and massaged myself to my first sissy cum.

Then after I recovered from that came the vibe which was awesome feeling and when applied to my sissy cum button made me cum in squirts but I wanted the dildo.

Eight inches and thick with a big head and all those veins. The suction cup base fit perfectly on the wood floors in my bedroom.

And I sank myself down on that cock and rode it like those other sissy girls until I got lost in edging myself and moaning and groaning as I sissygasmed.

When I opened my eyes from the intense sensation Tyler was there watching and staring as he had a bottle in hand and he looked stunned and hard.

I was right on the edge of stoned and of panic but that hard on in his pants.

"Tyler, come here with that and let's just see what happens,"

He came closer and when he was close enough to reach I I took his waistband and pulled him closer and pretty quickly got his underwear and pants down and I shoved his cock in my mouth.

Of course I never did that before in my life and never had a blow job in my life with any of the girls I'd been with either.

But I have seen it a lot.

And him trembling, chanting "Sam" in breathy tones and "Holy fuck" over and over was going right to my ego and libido and I tried as best as I could.

I wasn't disappointed as I got a mouthful of cum for my efforts and more running out over my chin and body.

I swallowed then slapped my face and lips with his cock and sucked on his balls like I seen done before and when he got hard I pulled my ass off my dildo and turned around.

"Head's down, my ass is up Ty, c'mon."

He seemed stunned and lost until I guided his cock to my asshole still feeling stretched by my dildo and he grabbed my hips as soon as his cockhead touched my asshole and he sank inside me with a groan.

I groaned too his dick was good and big but alive and hot.

And there was just this perfect feeling in it all.

Live man, real cock, hands gripping me, him holding me, him fucking my insides and making me cry out and sharply so with. "There Ty, there! My sissy spot!"

And he got really into fucking me then making me sissygasm three times before he came pumping his hips and filling me with his cum.

I had sex with women before and loved it.

This was better, this was amazingly better and fit me better than anything ever.

And it's been slow but I've never really gone back.

The hormones were the hardest to get and get started on but the rest wasn't bad. Ty has a decent job that it pays for my electrolysis and me caging my cock so mit becomes a clitty was a non issue because I just need Ty's hard cock to cum and feel loved and amazing.

Find a guy into sissies, become his girl and life will only get better.

I promise.