Sissy Pills Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy's dip into sissy temptation.
830 words
4.38
58.6k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some say it was some sort of experiment gone wrong.

But it hit the streets and it changed everything.

A pill a drug that you took that made you sexually submissive and made you especially sexually submissive to men.

Semen made it worse apparently.

And there were addicts that ended up not just being gay or fags but entirely sissies and that was fastly becoming a thing.

All sorts of weirdness went on with all of this.

I wasn't expecting me to get picked up by some girl after she roofied me.

I was drunk, and kind of dizzy from whatever and this girl Star got all bossy and stuff and I liked it.

I don't get what happened in my brain but I liked being her submissive guy and dazedly followed orders and eating her pussy until my jaw hurt and then fucking her as she liked and then...then...

Star had a strap on and fucked me in my ass.

And that's the problem.

I was so dominated by that, so taken...that I liked it, loved it.

Star fucked me hard and made me cum twice.

Was I raped, was it sex?

It was awesome...I never touched my cock at all and it was hard and drooling, bouncing and Star fucked two explosive loads out of me.

And ever since I've been flirting with more.

And watching the explosion of Sissy porn out there too.

I'm not pretty like them, not sure if that would be even possible or anything.

But the videos where the sissies get off with vibes or dildoes by themselves.

Part of me wanted that so much.

That I found a dealer bought some pills and went to a sex shop and bought a bunch of things getting looks from the sales girl that made me blush.

I went home and popped three pills and then sent my phone to messages and rolled a joint and had a drink and sat watching sissy porn until I felt.

Oh...

Oh I felt it sort of bloom inside from my bum.

Watching them.

I really wanted that.

Something in my ass.

Something in my ass.

Something in my ass fucking me.

Oh the thought of something fucking me.

The pills were working and it didn't take much for me to go and use the bathroom and then clean my ass out with an enema kit.

Dirty, freaky, shameful, weird.

Sissy.

It was getting too much and I whined and jerked off crying out as femmy as I could.

Then I took a shower and used Nair.

I'm not with anyone, not even dating really so no one cares if I'm hairless.

I...it..it felt so good, kinky, sexy, sissy to lube up my bum.

And...and I took the first dildo and lubed it up and stuck it to the bathroom floor and I took some towels for my knees and got into position and guided the six inch dildo to my anal ring and sat down.

I moaned because it hurt.

The rubber cockhead pushing into me moving my insides out of the way as I gave myself over to having a dildo in my bum.

It felt so hard, so big.

I was getting hard because of it.

It took me several moments to decide between riding it and jerking off.

I really wanted, needed to be fucked so I rode.

I was really bad at it at first too, going too far, pulling it out, just getting boned but not finding the place.

Until I found the place.

My sissy spot.

And when that rubber cockhead bounced off my prostate, my sissy spot it was shockingly good.

That good that Star fucked me with.

I got better much faster to feel that again.

And again.

Then over and over and over as I bounced crying out as the pleasure got so fucking intense and then I came.

Sissigasmed and came and my cum shot out like a popped champagne cork and I went limp bottoming out on the dildo.

Shivering with passion and nerves I used my hands and cleaned off all my cum eating it.

I don't know why I did it.

I was told not to.

But oh, oh fuck the taste of semen was heaven and it got me high in this so much a sissy way.

I wanted more, I wanted to suck cock like never before but also...I wanted more.

I wanted more cock.

I started moving my hips, my ass, my legs until I was riding again and there was this perfect frenzied sex need as I made myself spurt into my hands again without jerking off and after eating that I rode myself until I had a true sissygasm getting pulled away into that pleasure limp and flopping.

I was tired before the sissy pills wore off and just managed to get cleaned up and had two stiff drinks before going to bed.

Yes...yes it was the best sex.