He Couldn't Say No Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes. I shot all the way across the shower and splattered on the wall. . . . Oh fuck this feels good."

"So you aren't going to last long, are you?"

"Oh god no. Not if you keep doing that."

"Oh I'm going to make it much better. I'm going to suck your cock all the way down my throat so it feels just like you have your prick in a cunt. At least I'm going to try. You have an awfully big cock, Andrew."

She was massaging my balls now with one hand while the other continued to lightly stroke my shaft. "Uh, . . . okay. What do I have to do?"

"Just cum and squirt that hot jism of yours straight down my throat. That's all."

"Right. Got it." It wouldn't have occurred to me as an 18 year old virgin that that was what a woman would want, but I guess this was where I began to develop my willingness to listen to a woman. If she wanted me to cum in her mouth, . . . No problem. I would cum where she wanted it.

"Oh and once I have you in my throat, grab my head and fuck my face. Just try not to get so excited you pull my hair."

"Really?" I asked. "You want me to fuck your face?" More unanticipated instructions.

"Yes."

She came back up to her knees and slurped my cock into her mouth again. I felt the head rubbing against the back of her throat. She pulled down on my prick and adjusted her head a bit and suddenly her nose was buried in my pubic hair as she swallowed my cock. Her tongue was working the part of my prick still in her mouth and she was massaging the part of my body between my balls and my ass hole with a finger. Another sensation I hadn't encountered, but I didn't complain.

Always one to follow instructions I grabbed her head, a hand on either side, my fingers buried in her curly black hair and began stroking my cock in and out—not far enough to pull out of her throat, but enough so I could feel her throat rubbing against the sensitive flesh of my cock.

I didn't really last long before Mrs. E brought things to a climax, so to speak. She inserted a finger into my rectum and pressed it firmly against my prostate. When she did that I lost all control and erupted like a geyser, pumping a major load of cum straight down her throat.

I was still dribbling when she pushed me back and hung on to my legs gasping for breath. The last of my climax dripped down onto her tits. Once she had her wind back, she sat back on her haunches and looked up at me with a shit eating grin. "So, Andrew. How'd you like your first blow job."

"Fuck!" I said.

She laughed at me. "Your becoming repetitive. You need to learn some more exclamations."

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so. Let's try something else, so I can work on it."

"Right now we should go for a swim so I can wash off the cum you dribbled on my tits. Mr. E's gone to New York, and you don't have to go to work for several more hours. I wouldn't want you to go to work hungry, so you can eat me for lunch. How's that sound?"

"Whatever you say Mrs. E." I was totally enthralled now.

We spent the next half an hour splashing about in the pool like a couple of kids. Eventually we found ourselves clinched as we stood in the thigh deep water of the shallow end of the pool. Our kiss was long and passionate and my cock, more than recovered from the earlier blow job, was standing erect smashed into the soft flesh of her belly.

"I think you've recovered," she said as she rubbed her boobs against my chest.

"Feels like it to me to. What do we do next? I believe you promised me lunch a while ago?"

"Lunch?"

"Yes. You said you wanted me to eat you." My hands were massaging the globes of her ass now.

"Oh that's a sinfully delicious idea. Have you ever it before."

"No, but I'm a quick learner."

We climbed out the pool and walked to a lawn chair, where she sat, her legs spread lewdly, as I stared at the water gleaming on her wet pubes.

"Drop to your knees," she said.

I did. I had decided it was time to follow instructions.

"Between my legs."

I duck-walked forward on my knees until my face was right over her sex and my arms were resting on her thighs.

"Suck on with my tits."

I leaned forward, and cupped one of her large breasts with both hands, holding it up and out to my mouth. I leaned even farther forward and extended my tongue until it was just touching the end of her engorged nipple. Then I began to swirl my tongue around the nipple.

"Oh yes," she sighed. "I can never get Jake to play with my titties. He wants to always move directly to fucking. That would be okay, but he sticks his pathetic little prick in, in pumps about three strokes, shoots his puny load, and then pulls out rolls over and falls asleep. Pathetic."

I leaned just a bit farther forward and pulled her nipple into my mouth. Now I was sucking on it like she had sucked on my cock. I had moved one hand over to her other tit and was pinching and pulling on its nipple.

"So good!" she gasped.

I kept that up for several minutes, switching back and forth between the nipples. Then I felt her pushing down on my head. I succumbed easily, dragging my tongue down the middle of her chest past her belly button where I took a moment to tickle it with my tongue and blow in it. Mrs. E exploded in a hail of giggles. But she kept pushing my head lower. It wasn't her belly button she wanted my tongue to play with. I kept following instructions.

Now I was on my knees with my face between her legs staring at her sex. I had seen her before when we had been masturbating, but not from this close up, so I was taking my time to study her. I had never been up close and personal with a pussy before.

She pushed her hips forward so she could spread her legs farther and give me better access. Reaching down with a hand, she spread her swollen labia and said, "Go on Andrew. Lick my pussy make me cum."

Time to follow instructions again. I dove in, just like I knew what I was doing, using my tongue to softly stroke her from one end to the other of her sex. She was whimpering and pushing her hips up against me. After a few strokes I tried sticking my tongue into her cunt, just like I was fucking her with it.

"That's good Andrew, but use a finger and go back to licking me," she said.

Whatever you say Mrs. E, I thought, as I slid a finger into her cunt. It was warm and slippery wet, and I quickly realized there was room for two fingers. Within moments I was vigorously finger fucking her.

"Oh. Oh my, yes," she said with a groan. "Now go back to what you were doing with your tongue. That felt heavenly."

"Wait, wait. Don't stop with your fingers," she said as I began to pull them out. "Keep fucking me with your fingers and lick me. Both. I want you to do both."

I dove in as instructed. Apparently, I had things to learn about how to give a woman cunnilingus, but this was delicious, a hell of a lot better than any lessons I had had in 12 years of school. I was using one hand to finger fuck her and one to maul her big tits, while my tongue stroked her pussy. After a while I switched hands and used my fingers now covered with her juices to lube her nipples.

"Oh fuck Andrew, that's so good," she moaned. She lapsed into groaning and whimpering and grabbed the back of my head with one hand to guide me. While her other hand molested whichever of her tits I wasn't working myself.

After a good five minutes of licking her and getting her more and more aroused as she groaned and cried out, she pulled my head up and looked into my eyes." Now Andrew. I want you to use that magic tongue of yours on my clit. See it. See that little nob peeking out just at the top of my lips."

"Sure," I said, again thinking, whatever you want Mrs. E. I dove back into her with my tongue and began to lick her clit.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck ,fuck, fuck!" she screamed. She was bucking and thrashing in the chair as she rapidly approached a climax, shoving my head down against her sex like she thought I was going to go away. Why I wondered? I didn't want to go anywhere. I was driving her wild and I loved it. I think this was when I learned how much I loved to drive a woman wild during sex.

"Oh god! Oh, oh, oh. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, Andrew. Oh yes I'm cumming," She screamed . . . and screamed . . . and screamed some more. And then she bucked her hips up and squeezed my head with her legs as her climax roared through her. I think she may have screamed more, but I couldn't hear it. I would have kept licking her clit, but I couldn't breathe, so I pulled my head out and sat back on my haunches watching her as the last spasms of her orgasm rolled through her. I was still fucking her with two fingers of my hand. She had gushed enough liquid to coat my hand. Now she was collapsed in the chair, gasping for breath. She pushed my hand away mumbling something that sounded like, "Too sensitive."

Eventually, when she had recovered her breath enough to speak, she said, "Oh Andrew that was marvelous. Just fucking marvelous." Then she pulled me up to her face and kissed me with one of the most lascivious kisses ever. It went on and on as her tongue swept through my mouth with the passion of a lover just starting her sex rather than one recovering from a climax.

Eventually I broke the kiss and lay back on the lawn, my legs stretched out and my now fully recovered cock standing straight up. I was slowly stroking it with a hand covered with the juice of her cunt as I looked at her. She was slouched in the chair, her big breasts covering most of her chest. Her legs were spread obscenely, and she was using one hand to languidly stroke her sex. Her eyes were half closed, and she had a self-satisfied grin on her face.

She picked her head up and looked down at my erect cock, "You look like you are ready for more. Are you Andrew?"

"Yes. Can we fuck now?" That was very bold of me. I had never asked a woman to fuck before.

Her smile grew broader as she sat up in her chair. "Oh yes my boy. We are definitely going to fuck now. I've been wanting that big cock of yours inside me for days now, but my husband and your father kept showing up and getting in the way." She moved quickly to a position astride me, her sloppy wet pussy lips spread on either side of my cock and forcing it down against my belly. I began to hump a bit causing it to slide back and forth between her lips, brushing her still sensitive clit on each stroke.

"Oh yes, that's nice," she said as she played with her tits.

It felt nice to me too, but it wasn't what I wanted and I was pretty sure it wasn't what she wanted either. "Put it in Mrs. E," I said. "Put that big hard cock of mine in your cunt." I had never used that kind of language with a woman before, but I was very horny, and she had been using those kind of words with me for nearly two weeks as she teased me.

"My, my," she said. "Haven't you found your foul mouth. It's okay Andrew. I like it when my partner talks dirty. I try to get my husband to do it, but he doesn't like it. He even gets upset when I talk dirty, which I can't really help."

I was beginning to reach the conclusion that Mr. E just wasn't meeting his wife's sexual needs, on any level, a conclusion I kept to myself.

"I've noticed," I said. And then, not wanting to offend, I added, "And I like it." Which was true.

While we were talking she had risen up, on her knees. She grabbed my cock with her hand and was probing the opening to her cunt with it as she sunk down. It didn't want to easily fit in.

"Oh yeah. That's it. Put my big hard cock in your cunt."

"Oh god, you're big," she said. "It's a good thing I'm so wet from you eating me."

Then I could feel it slide past her lips and begin to ease into her cunt. She held herself up and didn't rush it. "Oh fuck!" she said. She bit her lower lip and continued to push down, driving my rigid prick slowly into her. "Ahh, yes, that's it. God, I haven't had a prick this big in years. Oh shit that feels good. It's bigger than . . ." She stopped apparently not wanting to identify another lover.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked in my innocence.

She laughed. There were tears in her eyes. "Oh fuck no. Andrew you're not hurting me. Well it hurts a little just because it's been years since I had a prick that big in my cunt. But it hurts good. It hurts so good, . . . so, so good." She shook her head throwing her dark curls from side to side. "So fucking good," she repeated.

I flexed my hips and drove my cock in a bit more.

"Oh shit!" she screamed. "Okay." She sucked in a breath. 'Okay. That was okay, but take it easy Andrew I need time to stretch. Just let me sit on you and enjoy being so full, so fucking full, for a little-while."

Sure, I thought. This was my first fuck, and it felt fantastic. Her hot wet cunt was touching me everywhere. My natural inclination was to start pumping, but if she wanted me to wait . . . well, I felt like I could wait there all afternoon. I was in heaven.

Of course I couldn't wait forever. Neither of us could. After maybe a minute or two, my prick flexed. On its own, mind you. A totally involuntary reflex.

"Oh you dirty boy," she said. "Mmmmm. That felt good. Can you do it again?"

So I did. And pretty soon I was flexing my hips to drive my shaft into her, and she was groaning and crying again just like when I was eating her. And then she started raising herself up and down to match my movements. Oh this was good, so fucking good. Masturbation was such a total waste by comparison. I reached up and grabbed her tits, mauling them without mercy. She loved it, or she loved something I was doing, because she was groaning and crying. Within a brief period of time we were fucking furiously and it sounded like she was approaching another climax. She reached down with a hand and began rubbing her clit, and then she came, loudly and violently, her cunt muscles gripping my whole cock. It set me off and I could feel spurt after spurt of cum gushing up my cock and into her cunt.

That was the first of several climaxes she had that afternoon (well second, if you count the oral one) and I came a couple of additional times too. I was almost late for work. We fucked in half a dozen different positions all over her back yard. It was tremendous. It was also a good thing neither of my parents came home from work early.

Yes, I thought, as I approached the end of my cigar. Mrs. E was the beginning of my troubles with women. But really, I asked myself. How could any man say no to her? We had sex two or three days a week for the rest of that summer, in her back yard, in every room in her house (including her husband's den), and even on her front lawn one night when I got back from my pizza dude job about 2:00 a.m. I had to cover her mouth to keep her from screaming and waking up my parents (and her husband, Jake, who was in town that night). There was just no limit to how much sex that woman wanted, and I did my best to learn how she wanted it and to give it to her that way. It took me all summer to finish building that fence. My father never did ask why, thank god. Maybe he knew, but he never said anything.

At 18 I was terribly proud of my seduction of the woman living next door. Total B.S. Looking back now it's clear she seduced me. But as I learned later, being seduced is just fine. A lot less work than doing the seduction yourself. And the sex is just as good.

It was a great summer, I thought as I rose, my cigar finished, my scotch drained, to go into the house and resume the life of a bachelor. Yes, it had been a great summer, but like a lot of my affairs it didn't necessarily end well. She got drunk one night, after I had left for college, and told her husband she had another lover and that he didn't measure up sexually (fortunately she never let him know it was me). By the time I returned for Christmas, they were divorced and the house next door was empty and for sale. I was disappointed, as I had plans for Christmas that would have involved Mrs. E. But fortunately her friend Lisa turned up at my parents' Christmas party, . . . but that's a story for another time.

12