He Did It Anyways

Story Info
Sara is shared between her best friend and boyfriend.
1.9k words
4.56
25.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of us sat there in the hot tub while my dad worked the nearby grill cooking burgers for the Fourth. The vents were on full blast, bubbling up at the surface. Thankfully, Ryan and Kelly couldn't see through the fizzy water. They couldn't see my best friend Deanna slipping her fingers underneath my bikini, sliding a finger inside of me.

It felt amazing, but even more so when my boyfriend Luke also ventured his hand between my legs. We both smiled at him when he realized what was happening. A moment later he joined in as well, another finger pressing between my lips.

Even though the others hadn't noticed, I felt so exposed. The two of them slipping around inside of me while the other two faced us. Sometimes I wonder if they actually did know but just pretended to not notice. I wonder if my dad noticed his precious daughter getting fingered by two people in front of him.

It was risky but I didn't want them to stop. I wanted more. Reluctantly, I gently pulled their hands out from between my legs before signaling to them and exiting the hot tub. They understood and followed, the three of us slipping away to my bedroom in the house.

I locked my bedroom door behind them and shut off the lights, hoping everyone at the party would be too busy to notice us. Deanna grabbed my face and turned me towards her in the darkness. Her lips pressed against mine, eagerly kissing me. I locked my lips with hers as she guided me backwards and pushed me onto my bed.

It was dark but I could tell my boyfriend had already pulled his cock out and was stroking it as Deanna climbed on top of me. He and I had discussed the idea of a threesome before but I had never really expected it to happen. I had told him I would be alright with it as long as he didn't put his cock inside of the girl.

Deanna bent over me, pushing my legs apart. Her hand returned to my pussy as we continued kissing. Her fingers searched for my bikini bottoms in the darkness, grabbing the fabric and sliding it down. She seemed eager, as if she had fantasized about me before. Her fingers fumbled for my wet pussy.

One finger slipped between my lips. Then another. My best friend was exploring my pleasure, rubbing her fingertips against the walls inside. My body lit on fire as she continued. She stopped kissing me and moved her head down to my breasts. With her free hand she pulled my left breast from my top. She moaned just before wrapping her lips around my nipple.

My own moans filled the quiet room, my eyes beginning to adjust. I could see my boyfriend stroking his hard cock with one hand while the other disappeared behind Deanna. I assumed she was feeling much of what I was. Jealousy ran through me. I wanted to be in her place. I wanted to feel him inside of me while pleasuring her.

She gently bit my nipple and worked her fingers faster. I moaned and arched my back. She giggled at me and then freed her mouth, kissing her way further down. I braced myself as her head dipped between my legs. The tip of her tongue suddenly slid along my clit. I burst with pleasure, moaning loudly before silencing myself.

I clenched my bed sheets in my hands as she continued fingering me and licking my clit. I wanted to scream but knew I had to stay quiet. Closing my eyes, I focused on the pleasure. I wanted to cum so badly. She knew exactly where to touch me. I couldn't believe my best friend was making me feel that way. I could feel myself building up, my muscles preparing as I panted. Suddenly she grunted and moaned, feeling her breath escape against my wet clit.

I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend pressed up against her ass. For a short moment I flushed hot with anger. He did it anyways. The expression on Deanna's face told me that my boyfriend's cock was buried inside of her. The next thrust of his hips confirmed it.

Part of me wanted to yell at him and smack him. Another part was jealous that I wasn't the one he was inside of. Deanna suddenly changed her position, pulling her wet fingers from my pussy. Her tongue traveled down to my pussy lips, shallowly sliding between them, while her finger rose to my clit. I moaned and ran my fingers through her long black hair, clenching it in my hand.

He thrust harder into her, shoving her forward. Her face pressed into my pussy, her tongue dipping inside of me. I could hear him smacking against her ass, making her tongue slide in and out of me each time. She moaned, the sounds vibrating between my legs. My anger began to subside and part of me hoped he would thrust even harder so I could feel her deeper.

I could hear his breathing intensifying, followed by a low grunt. He rammed against her, pushing her face completely into me. Her tongue slid around inside of my pussy as he held her there. I knew the sound meant he was cumming inside of my best friend. I wanted to be mad but she felt too good for me to care at that moment.

I squeezed my legs around her head, my muscles beginning to spasm. Squealing and clenching her hair, I came as well. My body exploded in ecstasy as I rocked my hips, pushing my pussy against her face. I started to squirm, overly sensitive to the pleasure.

She finally pulled her head up, gasping for air and giggling at the same time. She smiled at me and climbed up to kiss me. We locked lips and her tongue danced with mine. I could taste myself on her, which instantly turned me on again.

"Your turn," she whispered, pulling away and giggling.

Before I knew her meaning, she climbed up over my body and placed her legs around my head. She lowered herself over my face. I reached my hands up around her legs, eagerly accepting her, my tongue extended. The tip pushed between her lips, opening her sweet pussy. I felt a stream of my boyfriend's cum trickle out and slide down my tongue.

Tasting my boyfriend from another girl's pussy made me feel like a complete slut, and I shamefully admit that I loved it. My tongue pressed further into her and his taste mixed with hers. I lapped it up willingly. As I did, I could feel him lifting and separating my legs, pulling off my bikini and his body filling the space. I brimmed with excitement, ready to be taken by the both of them.

Within a few seconds, I felt the hard head of his cock press against my pussy lips. He teased me, sliding it up and down, my wetness clinging to him. He liked making me beg him to put it in, but my mouth was preoccupied with Deanna. Instead, I rocked my hips, displaying how much I yearned for him. Finally, the head stopped at my entrance and slowly delved inside.

He felt huge. Bigger than any other time. I wondered what exactly had him so hard. Was it me? Deanna? Watching me eat her out? Whatever it was, I needed it that way every time. My pussy stretched around him, swallowing his cock. He slowly pressed all the way to the base. My muffled moans vibrated against her pussy, causing her to moan as well.

I was pinned beneath the two of them. Forced to take his cock. Forced to eat her pussy. I was a tool for their pleasure and I fucking loved it. My pussy dripped with so much satisfaction that I could hear it every time he thrust his cock back inside of me.

Deanna began rocking her hips, rubbing her pussy against my face. I continued working my tongue inside her surprisingly tight hole. I was a bit jealous of her and I don't know how my boyfriend managed to fit in there. Her taste was quite pleasant and I enjoyed pleasing her with my mouth. I prayed that no one came knocking on the door to interrupt the moment.

He started thrusting harder, pushing his cock deeper inside of me. I gripped her legs tighter, moaning inside of her. She threw her head back and began rubbing in clit as she whimpered. I wondered which of us would cum first.

I received my answer when I felt her legs clench around my head. She moaned and whimpered, furiously flicking her clit. Her flavor filled my mouth as I made an effort to give her the best orgasm of her life. She squealed, grinding against my mouth, then went limp. As she panted heavily, I sweetly kissed her pussy lips. She giggled and then quickly lifted herself off of me, only to turn around and return her pussy to my lips as she faced him.

"Let me taste her again," she whispered to him. I felt him stop and pull his cock out. I heard her moan with her mouth full as she cleaned him off. "Delicious. Now fuck my best friend and make her cum on that cock," she demanded.

There was a pause and then he rammed himself back inside of me. Her words must have excited him because his thrusts felt twice as fast and powerful. They bed squeaked underneath of us and I was sure that we would be caught.

Her ass lifted up, hovering above me. The warmth of her tongue caressed my clit. She began flicking the tip back and forth while he continued thrusting. I squirmed in pleasure as the two of them shared me.

His pace changed for a moment, taking deep slow strokes. With every stroke the swollen head stretched me open again. Meanwhile, she put her whole mouth over my clit, sucking on it. My body tingled all over while I moaned.

She dismounted me and knelt beside me. Her fingers returned to my clit and she whispered in my ear, "Go ahead. Cum for us. Cum on his dick and let me lick it off."

The words set me on fire. In unison, the two of them quickened their pace. She leaned in and kissed me while rapidly flicking her fingers back and forth over my clit. His thrusts picked back up, ramming his weight into me.

My body quivered and my muscles began tightening again. I heard him grunt as he swelled inside of me. I moaned into her mouth, beginning to orgasm. She didn't stop kissing me as I arched my back, my pussy squeezing his cock. With one final thrust, he buried his cock all the way inside of me. His cum spilled out, mixing with my own fluids. I kissed Deanna as he continued pulsing, until finally pulling out.

She let go of me and crawled over to him. I watched as my best friend took my boyfriend's cock into her mouth. She stroked him with her lips and he squirmed. Whatever was left she made sure to squeeze out. Afterwards, she moved her head between my legs once more and gently licked the cum that trickled from my pussy. She finished and giggled. We all collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily.