Someone "Appreciates" Me.

Story Info
Shauna gets "appreciation" from the younger Terry.
2.1k words
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Sometimes a girl just wants her man to know her, show he wants her, and not that he doesn't love her, but a true appreciation through being wanted, as a lot of guys wonder why women move the way they do when it comes to insecurities in that realm.

"I feel sometimes I'm neglected," I remembered telling Stanley one evening in 2019, as I brought lunch to him while he worked an overnight shift at the shipyard."

"Babe, I bust my ass out here so we can live good. You bringing me fried chicken doesn't necessarily circumvent life right now," he said.

Stanley without a doubt made sure this family of ours was good, for we share three daughters ranging in ages 10 to 15, and can be a handful, and his salary was a sure bet to ensure that I didn't lift a finger, despite a masters in marketing. Stanley also forgot that in addition to tending to three mini-me's, I did the normal chores of a den mother from laundry, cooking, cleaning and everything else in between, to add me sucking his cock whenever he needed, or didn't need it, which was every night. In bed there were times I wouldn't even get naked, as he just wanted his thing played with, as he'd say. I wasn't too keen on my body anyway, and he for sure wasn't as he was pre-second pregnancy, and I wasn't as fat as much as having Tennessee black girl genes, as we southern women can be quite curvy in what most black men would consider all the right places. That night in 2019 I wouldn't go straight home as I knew the girls were safe, but ventured into downtown Portsmouth, not too far from where the hubby made a living as a pipefitter supervisor. I found a bar that I thought closed long ago, but then parked out front and went inside to notice it was packed, a mixed crowd of young and old, different races. It was a good vibe from the door and so I found me a seat at a booth not too far from the actual bar counter.

"Hey girl, I'm Alissa, and I'll be your waitress for the evening. Can I get you something to drink," she asked.

Alissa, who might've been no more than 25, was a gorgeous, slender light skinned Latina with a sexy gap in her mouth, and the perfect, little frame. I looked her up and down and she stood strong, still smiling as she waited patiently for my order.

"Girl, you are so pretty," I said to her. "Vodka and pineapple juice will do the trick tonight."

I hadn't drank in years, as I wasn't necessarily trying to be sober, but just watching calories in the wake of looking slimmer for Stanley. She came with that drink and then took my food order, as I craved crab dip and ordered such off the menu. She took my menu and I watched her walk away, with me watching her strong calves work those heels and that firm butt moving side to side in her skirt. I actually caught a hot flash from eyeing an old reflection of myself, thinking about how when Stanley met me, I was shaped just like her. She left my view and I just tapped my Reeboks to the music, when a tall, slender, dark drink of water came to the booth.

"You mind if I sit," he asked.

This guy looked like he was a professional basketball player, standing every bit of six foot six or better, with wide shoulders, eyes and grin to match over his thick beard. In my mind I wanted to say no, but my body said yes, and so I returned the smile and pointed to the seat.

"I saw you come in here," he said lowly.

"Oh, so you're a stalker," I asked as I took a sip of my drink.

"Not exactly. I'm more of a guy who witnesses and acknowledges beauty," he said to me, as that made me smile. "Baby, I'm Terry. What's yours?"

"Shauna, and thank you," I said to him as I couldn't keep my eyes off of his.

Terry, who would confirm he was six foot seven, had a dark, brown complexion, but with green eyes. He noticed me staring and explained.

"My mother is from Scotland, and my dad, a regular black dude from Newport News," he said, as for some reason the latter part of his statement made me laugh.

"That's funny," he asked, taking my reaction as disrespect.

"Yes, because you said 'your father' as he's some 'common.' He matters just as much as your mother," I told him.

He pulled out his phone then showed me photos of his parents, then I was taken aback, as his mother was white and gave him all his facial features, but he was as dark as his father, who gave him the overall handsomeness. We continued to chat as if there wasn't any loud music in the background, or a bunch of people being rambunctious. I even forgot I was married and had kids, as this 31 year old was en route to charming me out of my Bliss undies.

"How you in the bar at this time of night, and alone? You must be looking for something," he said to me.

I wasn't one impressed by men almost 20 years younger than me, but Terry had me locked in, from discussing life, being a father (had a son), and just further progression. He also kept complimenting me on my makeup, in which I didn't put much on, but wanted to look good for Stanley, and make his co workers jealous.

"You got that ban on your finger, but moving like you shouldn't," Terry said to me.

"Where the hell is the waitress," I said in response, as I pretended not to hear what he said while looking around the bar.

He had his eyes locked on me, as now I felt a little shame, but then he grabbed my hand, and we made eye contact. He had a look of conviction, a stare into my soul as the same panties I mentioned started to moisten. I felt my pussy lips dancing as this man rubbed my hand gently, calmly, as if he knew I was missing out on something.

"You wanna dance," he asked.

"I can't dance, Stanley tells me all the time I ain't got rhythm," I told him as I was nervous.

"So you doubt your steps as well as the beauty you encompass? Let a real man show you off one time," he insisted as he stood up with his hand out.

I took his hand as he helped me up, and we commenced to find a spot in the crowded dance area, with him putting his hand on my waist as the music went from hip hop to slow R&B.

"Follow my lead, baby," he said to me, as he swept me off my feat, making it seem like a scene almost from Dirty Dancing, as we waltzed, pranced, stepped, and did it all on the floor as the crowd parted to watch us.

10 minutes passed and we both were bowing and sweating to a crowd giving a roaring round of applause, and me beyond wet between my legs as this man, in a sense, put me first.

"Let's go somewhere and take a shower together," he suggested in my ear.

He paid our tab and we took the food to go, and headed back to his place which was on the opposite side of Portsmouth in an exclusive area, filled with large homes containing boats, fancy cars and other appendages of money. From the moment we left the bar, we rode down High Street, a long vein of travel within the city, and I unzipped his pants to get my mouth wrapped around his fantastic tool, licking the clear liquid off the top and showing this youngster how proud I was of him in getting me all soggy. I was grateful for his graciousness of being in my presence, and I presented to him the slut I was known for in my own little world, taking in his 10 inch dick to my throat without fail, and using my tongue to corral the base, and even tap the top of his full sack. We parked the car and he made me raise up, as he'd get a taste of himself from my tongue while we French kissed, and he placed his hands on my tits, outside my shirt. He wanted to pull away so he could open the front door, but that passionate kiss reminded me of what used to be with my hardworking husband, in addition to had me wary of just what this young man would do to me.

"Get out the car, bitch," he said with a chuckle.

I got out of the seat and could feel my pussy draining, as I couldn't remember the last time I was so fucking wet. I followed him into the house, and we kissed again as the giant wrapped his arms around me and put his big hands on my ass, trying to pull my cheeks apart outside my jeans as if he was "spreading me to play in there."

"You are driving me crazy, girl," he said as he went down to my neck and sucked, then moved his hands under my shirt to touch my breasts, rubbing my nipples through my bra. "Come on, let's go upstairs."

He led me up and made me lay down, where he unzipped my jeans fully and pulled them off, even over my shoes. He tugged on my underwear while he sat at the edge of the bed, pulling them off and tossing the soaked fabric across the room before he landed his tongue on my clit like a helicopter, even spinning it like such. That caused a fire within me where I put my hands on his head, almost trying to push him off for it felt too incredible, yet not pushing enough only because of the feeling. I felt like I was back in college, feeling like Alissa earlier as back then I wanted heavily, and wouldn't give it out like I did tonight for I was being courted by Stanley. Hell, he was my first and only, as he took my virginity my junior year of college and I never thought to give myself to anyone else. Terry invaded my mind, then my body as he took me over with movements of his mouth, having me naked waist below pleasing me while he hadn't taken off one article of clothing (he zipped his pants back up after I was blowing him). His lips kissed my pussy lips, and it was as if his mouth made out with my twat as his tongue and my hymen danced together. I couldn't stop whining, moaning, making whatever sounds as Terry was masterful in eating pussy, so much that I wanted deeply to continue what I started on the ride over.

"Cum for me, then we can talk," he said as he kept devouring.

Terry was naturally eating me as he savored my juices, letting his tongue run rampant inside my womb as he got his first wish: my cream squirting on his tongue. I screamed for I couldn't remember the last time Stanley made me bust, as it felt like the first time. Terry chuckled and became more aggressive, yet managed to still somehow be gentle as I would cum again not even five minutes later.

"You got me acting all thirsty," he said to me as he let his pointer finger rub the clit gently, then tongue fuck me as he got yet another squirt.

I'd push him away, as my body needed a break for I was jerking like an unstable washing machine.

"Please give me that dick," I begged of him.

"You'll get it baby, but let's get that funkbox in the shower first so I can do some real damage," he said.

He got up, then helped me off the bed as we kissed some more, with him cupping my tits as my nipples were rock hard. He then let me go so he could get undressed, then I checked my phone to see that Stanley was calling me, then texting me, asking me what I was up to. I checked on my babies via text and they let me know they were fine, and so I ignored Stanley's texts, took off my top and my socks, and shoes, then joined Terry in the shower for more action.

To be continued...

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Photographed by my Son A mother is photographed by her 18 year old son in public.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Holiday birthday joy Couple have their birthdays in Spain.in Erotic Couplings
Porn Agent Asks Couple Wife gets paid to fuck a porn star.in Erotic Couplings
Fun in the Park A mother left to her desires on family picnic embraces them.in Mature
My Sexual Adventure Ch. 01 Losing my virginity.in First Time
More Stories