He Doesn't Not Know He's My Lover

Story Info
Voyeurs.
1.3k words
4.6
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kids dropped off at school and now some free time alone. My typical day. For the last two years I have been a single mom since my husband left me for a younger woman. Typical older man, always looking for something better, younger. At least I stuck him with alimony.

I consider myself still attractive, at least I catch the eye of a hot man every now and then. Maybe not as fit as I once was back in the day, but my sex drive is higher than ever. Most days I ensure that I look sexy when I am out and about. Always confident and in control. Since my husband left me, I have just focused on pleasuring myself sexually to release my urges.

Lately, I have become a passionate reader of erotica, that were once called naughty books. When I am really horny, I will peek at a few of those websites that seem to have every type of porn. I seem to always gravitate to the videos with voyeur, couples, bondage, and younger sexy men.

Once I had a type of man that I was always attracted to, professional and rich. Now my interests in men have drifted toward the opposite of that. My fantasies have taken me in a different direction. Now I get turned on so much to attractive, fit, younger men that work hard for a living. Just seeing a man in tight jeans that shows off his tight ass, always makes me hot and wet.

This morning I could not wait to get home. I was really turned on today. I just wanted to slip into my silk robe and just enjoy my day around the house. The day before I had ordered a new vibrator, a combo one that has a mouth that sucks and a shaft that moves in and out. All comfy in my robe, I went downstairs and right to the front door to see if it had arrived. With anticipation I opened the door, held my robe closed, looked down and there it was, a little brown box. I bent down and grabbed it quickly.

As I lifted my head to turn and go back inside, I noticed my new neighbor that just moved in across the street doing some yard work. I felt a little self-conscious as we quickly waved at each other. I turned and closed the door behind me as I went inside. I sighed thinking about my new, cute looking neighbor. This was the first time I had seen him, and I hope it won't be the last.

I went to the kitchen and opened the box. I pulled out my new toy. It looked fun but needed to be charged. I quickly plugged it in to an outlet and could barely wait for it to get charged so I could slide it deep inside me and try it out. Frustrated, but getting wet with the thought of having an intense orgasm I went into the living room and snuggled on the couch. Getting anxious while I waited for my vibrator to charge, my curiosity took over. Thinking of my new cute neighbor I could not resist going over the window to peek outside to see if he was still in the yard working. Oh yes, he was still out there working away very hard. I pulled back from the window afraid he might see me.

I thought for a moment and feeling naughty dashed upstairs to the guestroom to get a much better look of his entire yard. My heart fluttering, I slowly opened the blinds just enough to get a full view of him as he cleaned up leaves and trimmed some hedges. As I peeked at him, it was clear he was really fit. He was tall with slightly long blonde hair, and a body that was right out of a movie. As he bent over and worked, his tight jeans pulled tight over his ass and accentuated his huge bulge in front. Continuing to gaze at him, his biceps and abs were bulging under his white t-shirt as worked his hands.

Without hesitation I loosened my robe and slid my hand down into my wetness. With a moan, I continued to peek at him as I used my other hand to pinch my nipples softly at first, then painfully, blissfully harder. As I watched him, I checked off the boxes, no wedding ring, alone during the day, he must work from home or have the day off. As he continued to work in the yard, he almost seemed to glide when he moved. He had a way of occasionally flipping back his hair to keep it out of his eyes that was soooo sexy. I tipped my head back and used the finger I had been touching my wet pussy with and ran my wetness down my neck, between my firm breasts and around my nipple that was hard from being pinched. Oooohhhh!

This was a new experience for me. To have such an unobstructed view of my glorious neighbor I couldn't stop myself. I didn't dare stop myself. My pussy was beginning to drip and the cum was making my inner thighs so moist. I was stroking my clit, taking myself right to the edge, trying not to cum just yet. I was enjoying this too much for it to be over so soon. My body had other ideas as an orgasm exploded from deep within me and at the same time a guttural scream exploded from my mouth.

Feeling a bit naughty for peeking at him and having such a delicious orgasm, I put my robe back on that, at some point, had slid off and onto to floor. I went back downstairs to check my new vibrator to see if it was fully charged, almost. I went back to the couch, flipped on the tv and surfed the channels. Nothing but morning shows, news, and talk shows. Not that it mattered, because I couldn't think of anything except the man across the street that was the cause of my recent piece of heaven. I slid my hand between my legs again and reveled in my hot, moist folds.

Questions filled my head, what was he like and where had he moved from? I wanted to know more. No, I had to know more. Was he alone? What was he like? Maybe he might like an older woman like me. Well, not that much older. Besides, age is just a number. How could I welcome him to the neighborhood without seeming too forward? Would he be able to see the overwhelming lust I had for him? I felt like it was coming off me in waves. I glanced at the clock; I had six more hours before I had to pick up the kids.

I really wanted to cum again. Off to the kitchen I went, checked the vibrator and yes! It was charged. I unplugged it and went back to the couch to explore how my new toy worked. I put a blanket under me, took off my robe and ran my fingers through the buttons to see the action and how the toy worked. Far advanced from the old wand, this could do everything it seemed. I found a speed and slid that big cock inside my pussy, no lube needed, lol, and rested the sucking part on top of my clit. Wow! It really was OMG nice. I arched my head and back then within seconds I had an incredibly fast, intense orgasm. It's been a while since I had a cock inside me, and this gem not only moved in and out, but it also rotated. I'd like to see a man do that! I did not even have time to fantasize about anything at all, just like that, in seconds a thrill had run though my entire body. It was almost sinful. Mmmmm.

I was feeling so satisfied with pleasure I snuggled down, covered up and drifted off into the torrid dream of my new neighbor, my new lover.