He Glows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made sure he was looking right into me eyes. We got into the perfect mind and body space for us and I was ready.

"Sage. I love you, you know that. But now. Now I've fallen in love with you", I stopped and watched his eyes for a second. "You are my everything already, but I want you to be mine. Really mine." I let out a huge breath. "What I'm saying is, Sage, I love you with all my heart. Will you please be mine?"

He stared back into my eyes, reading my mind, I'm sure. He looked calm. He looked strong. I was so glad, because I needed to be vulnerable right now. And he let me, while keeping me safe with his strength. His hand still held mine. And he moved forward, into the space between us and my whole stomach fell into my ankles. I watched and it felt like slow motion, but he finally got there.

He gently pressed his soft lips to mine. We had never kissed before. The whole room glowed behind my closed eyes. He pulled back just a few inches and I opened my eyes to look at him then. He smiled at me.

"Le. This is the best thing anyone has every given me. No one has ever really loved me. And no one, not one single person, has ever been in love with me. But that's because we hadn't met yet. I am in love with you too, Le. Crazy in love with you. You are, without a single doubt, THE love of my life."

And then his lips crashed into mine in a kiss that told me everything. It was desperate. It was intense. It made my penis tingle and jump slightly. It made me drunk. It made me bold and I grabbed him and pulled him right up against me, tight. I felt his arousal between us and that was it, this was ON. On like Donkey Kong!

We'd been together in our strange nameless way for five months. We had held hands almost every day for at least half of it. We had hugged. He'd lean on me when we watched TV and I'd have my arm around him. But we never did anything beyond that. It wasn't time yet back then. But right now? Now is the time. I want him. I need him. And based on the way he's kissing me and the way his body is reacting, he wants and needs me too. Happy birthday indeed.

I didn't know who should take the lead. I always had been with women, but everything with Sage was different and I realized I didn't care who led. It would be fine and safe for both of us, either way. Sage, ever in tune, started to clearly take the lead and I melted into it.

While we kissed, his hand slid down my ribs onto my hip. Then it trailed down my front and he just pressed his flat hand against me. I could feel the heat of his hand through my soft cotton sleep pants. I wanted more but I was enjoying not being in control of the pace. It was easy to surrender everything to this man who is mine. Sage is mine.

His hand soon slipped under my waistband and he brushed it down my growing arousal. He was gentle and explored my penis, my balls and sack. It felt good to just be touched by him. It wasn't even sexual touching yet, it was a familiarization. Then I remembered! He knows I've never been with a man, of course he's going to make sure I'm comfortable with each end every move. Being touched by someone who truly loves you feels completely different than anything else.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes and gave me the smile that stopped my heart. He moved away, and off the bed. He stood next to the bed and pulled his shirt over his head, watching me, watching him. He then pushed down his baggy bed shorts.

He walked, naked, to my side of the bed. He took my hand and pulled me up into a sitting position with my feet on the floor, facing him. He pulled my t-shirt over my head. He bent and kissed my lips. He pushed me back onto the bed so my back was flat. He then pulled my sleep pants down over my hips and down my legs, dropping them to the floor where my feet were still touching the carpet. He stood there and looked at my naked body, laid back on the bed for him. He moved closer to me, and he bent over and kissed my chest. His hands gently explored my chest, my abdomen, my upper arms and shoulders while kissing my nipples and making his way up my neck to my jawline.

He fully crawled on the bed and over me so that he could straddle my hips and lay his chest atop mine. He kissed me while laying on top of me like this and my arms came up around his neck and I held him there while our tongues tangled. He tasted like chocolate and coffee and heaven. He tasted like Sage, just as I expected.

He pulled back and sat up, comfortably resting his bottom on my hips. It felt natural, like he fit perfectly. He ran his hand over my chest and then down my flat stomach. Then he reached his own hard on that was hovering over my treasure trail. He stroked himself while watching my eyes. I felt myself lick my lips. His eyes dilated and his fist tightened around his erection. He was gorgeous, sitting there on my lap, looking all male and ready to mate. His nostrils flared and it all combined to drive me crazy.

I finally pushed up with my hips to shake him up a bit, to remind him that just below his tight ass, my erection needed attention, too. And just like that, his other hand reached behind and stroked me lightly, teasingly. By now my cock was raging. My body hummed and I felt breathless even though I was just laying here watching. He looked erotic, he looked delicious.

He spoke then, in a voice I'd never heard. It was a voice of pure lust and it made my entire body throb for him. "Le, I want you to take me tonight. You want me to be yours? Claim me, my love. Claim me as fully as you can." He wiggled his hips making his ass slide around and graze across my erection. At that, I brought my hands up from my sides and grabbed his hips, hard. He gasped at the tight hold and he looked so turned on by my first slightly aggressive move. I think he likes that. Alright.

He likes it aggressive, huh? Well I hope he's ready for this. I'm ready to CLAIM him. And I plan to take what's mine, until neither of us can remember anything from before this night. I demand "Kiss me!" and he smiles this seductive little smirk and he leans down and kisses me. I sieze the opportunity to take control since that's what he asked for. I flip him and myself over so that he's under me. I pull up and look at him laying beneath me. It's fucking intoxicating.

I push him further on to the bed, so he's in the middle instead of on the edge. And then I climb over him and lay on top of his body, and I kiss his neck and he lets his head fall back to give me access. I bite, hard and I feel his body react between his legs. His erection pulses and feels like fire where it's pressed between us. I growl into his ear and I feel him shudder. I love the effect I have on him.

I want to pleasure him and claim him, but I'm a little clumsy in my inexperience with men. I know how to touch him, I mean we have the same stuff, but I'm really ready to fuck him but I'm not sure what you do next. I look right at his wild, sex hazed eyes and ask "what should I do first Sage? I don't want to hurt you. I want to make you feel so good."

Without it turning clinical, he explained and showed me when applicable, what to do to prep him. He assured me, he was so turned on that he didn't need much pregame to take me. His body was ready for me in very short order. I touched him with his instruction fresh in my mind. He was very verbal for me, so I didn't have to guess how it was going for him. And soon he called my name with the most needy, sexy whine of desperation. "Leeeeeee, please baby, I'm ready. I promise."

"My love," I said to him as I moved between his legs, "if you need me to do anything differently, just tell me. I'm going to be gentle." I hoped that reassured him.

"Don't you fucking dare!" was his reply. "Le, I need you to take my, not gently, claim me hard, please!''

Oh my fucking god, I need to get inside of this man. So I spread his legs up and out so they fall open wide and expose his rock hard shaft, his large, perfect balls and his tight little hole, all for me. He's all mine, every inch. Time to claim. I hold myself and push the tip to him. I look up and make eye contact with him. He nods, encouraging me to proceed.

It felt almost out of body. This whole experience was so new, so incredible and right now it was on the edge of sensory overload. I shut out all the excessive thoughts and stimuli and I focus on my cock and his voice. I move my whole body forward, causing my head to slide inside him. His eyes widen at the intrusion, but then they flutter closed and the sound he makes is decidedly pleasure. He struggles to give me another nod through his initial jolt of pleasure. He's amazing.

I push forward again, sinking nearly half of my length inside. I feel his body clench so I pause. He lets his head fall back down to the bed and lets out a long, low groan to the ceiling. Fuck, he's so damn sexy.

"More" is all he can grit out but I feel his muscle relax around me a little so I give him more. And then more. And now, the rest. I'm buried balls deep, literally. He's panting and making little sounds that cause my blood to race through me.

The instinct to start moving within him is so strong, I can't resist. I start a slow rhythm. Slowly pulling out except for my sensitive head. Slowly pushing it all the way back inside until I bottom out. I repeat this slow movement several times before Sage is lifting his head and looking right at me. He looks wild, feral, sexy as fuck. He says with unmistakable urgently, "Le, fuck me! Show me how much you love me, please."

His head falls back and I push in deeply, hard and fast. He moans his approval. It's all I need to snap me out of it and get down to work. And I put in the work. I worked him over. It all worked. My thrusts got more regular until my steady pace had us both making incredible noises together. It sounded primal, our two masculine voices combined in the song of our lust. Our love.

I shifted to a different angle and started going faster. I must have been hitting his prostrate just right because he practically screamed with each new thrust. That sound broke any lingering control and I became a servant to my pleasure and his. The sound of our bodies slapping together drove me on. I felt powerful and desirable.

My name would fall from his lips along with his nearly incoherent babbling. And I kept him in that state, unable to speak or think clearly, while giving him everything I had. I gave and gave and gave until I thought I'd pass out from pleasure. His back arched off the bed and his whole body spasmed, racked with the electric jolts of his impending climax.

Watching this man, release all control and let the pleasure I'm giving him, consume him fully, is indescribable. His whole body shakes and jerks as he surrenders in an erotic display of trust and pleasure that snaps my control completely. My deep thrusting becomes erratic as my hips jerk on their own. And then he roars and arches up into an extreme position, almost like he would have shot into space without my body holding him down.

And then he starts to orgasm. I can feel his entire body throb around me, his legs clamp around my hips and he pulls me deeper with his strong legs and heels hooked behind me. His whole body is rigid and prone and I watch as his balls pull tight against the base of his cock and he erupts. He releases a torrent of cum, in spurt after spurt, his hips bucking with each jet of his seed. He keeps clenching over and over and his hips buck with aftershocks as I watch him.

His orgasm was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I realize he's glowing a nearly neon shade of his usual turquoise. His body slowly falls back under his control and he releases my hips from the vice grip of his legs. He looks at me with a satisfied fog over his face. He's panting and sweaty and he looks incredible and like the embodiment of love.

"Le. Baby, fuck me. I need you to cum for me. Fill me with your seed" and his head falls back in exhaustion, his legs loosely around me now. I start to move again and it doesn't take long after witnessing his act of sexual surrender, to feel my own release building. Sage says sexy, encouraging commands and begs for my cum. I'm so close.

I feel my climax build to an unbearable pressure and I scream his name as I furiously pump inside him until I fly over the edge completely. My hips drive into him and lock me there and I feel my cum pumping out of me, deep into him. Through the roaring sound of my blood rushing in my ears, I hear him calling my name as I fill him up with my giant load.

After my final drops of semen leave me, I collapse on top of him. We kiss, sloppy, off target kisses, but we're touching everywhere possible, so we don't care that it's kind of weird and messy. We both start to calm as we catch our breath. Our kisses become slow and sensual and perfectly placed. I nuzzle my face into his neck and we just lay pressed together and cool down.

A little while later, I roll off of him and slide out of his hole. My cum leaks out and makes my mouth water for more of him. He rolls over to me and whispers into my ear, "we should take a bath." It's my lover's birthday so he gets all his wishes and I go run the tub. I come back and gather him to me and help him stand. I wraps my arms around him and support him. His legs are full of pins and needles.

After I help him into the tub, I step in and sink down to join him, sitting behind him so he can use me for support. I grab a soft washcloth and get it full of water and run in across his chest, washing away his sweat and his seed. He relaxes against me and let's me wash him. His full relaxation and trust in me is incredible and it makes me feel loved, so deeply.

"Are you alright, my love?" I ask him after we're both washed, but still relaxing in the warm water. "Did I hurt you?" I worry since I lost all control and pummeled his delicate hole.

Eyes still closed, he answers me "I'm perfect, baby. You were incredible, Le. It was incredible." He sounds so lazy and happy. It melts my heart. I kiss the top of his head and suggest we get out before we both fall asleep. He agrees and we help each exit the tub and dry off. I lead him back to bed and help him in on his side of the mattress.

I've never been this attentive to a lover, but with him, it's natural to treat him with all the care possible. He's my everything and I'm going to cherish him and treat him like what he is, my true love. My love, my life, my soul.

We went to sleep wrapped in each other. It's perfect. He whispers one last thing before falling into his slumber, "I love you so much, baby. I can't wait to fuck your ass like that in the morning." I chuckle and tell him how much I love him too.

The promise of new pleasures with my love is floating in my head as I fall asleep with Sage glowing in my arms.