He Got Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes grew wide at that, and I let them get out of focus as I realized he was right. I had started it, not him. I blushed at my promiscuity and looked up at him as I sank a bit into the loveseat.

"I'm bisexual and she lets me play with other men," Paul started explaining. I looked up at him this time, genuinely intrigued. "As long as it doesn't get in the way of our marriage, our family and our own sex life, she turns a blind eye."

When he finished, I was shocked. "I think maybe I would maybe get in the way of marriage and family if it was known."

"Maybe. But it doesn't have to happen again. I'll take this to my grave."

I nodded at him, a little confused. Do I want it to happen again?

"Honestly, that was some of the best sex I've ever had, and it might be because it was very impromptu and taboo, but definitely hot. If it never happens again, I'm okay with that; I don't regret it though."

We looked at each other for a long while. His eyes showed real honesty and I trusted him.

"Okay. I rarely come to Montreal, and you haven't visited Dan in Ottawa since he's been there. So, odds are we won't really see each other for another 2 years." I was analyzing it a little too much, but I knew I was right. "So, for now, it was a one-time thing."

Paul smiled at me, and I responded back in kind. He is fucking hot, though!

Paul kissed my forehead and got up. "I guess you're right. Well, I'm going to go to bed. See you in the morning, sexy."

"Goodnight, daddy." I responded back.

He turned my way with a grin. I winked back.

He went back inside and left me in the hot dark backyard to process what just happened.

I don't think I regret it either, I concluded as well.

I went back inside, found my pillow and blanket on a chair in the kitchen and slept like a baby on the Livingroom sofa.

12