He is NOT an Angel!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was downing the last of his second one - and planning to order a couple more - Angel showed up at his table. "Hey! Come with me!" He insisted, literally pulling Nolan to his feet and trying to drag him out the door.

"Why? What's going on?" Nolan asked as he attempted to resist being dragged away.

"Oh, nothing much, just that I was watching you work out earlier, and you were so hot that I wanted to attack you! But you rinsed off and got dressed as if you were in a hurry, so I let you go, only you came here," Angel explained.

"So... where are you bringing me?" Nolan wondered.

"My place, duh!" Angel exclaimed as they arrived next to a bright blue Tesla. He opened the front passenger door and shoved Nolan in before he could protest.

"But um..." Nolan muttered. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to go to Angel's place. That said, if things went anywhere near as well as they had before, it would probably be in his best interest to shut up and let Angel do whatever he wanted.

As Nolan remembered from when he had left, Angel's place was a short drive out of the city. To a property that almost seemed derelict, considering that the old farm house was falling apart. As he'd suspected from the very beginning, the thing Angel lived in was an old pole barn that had been fixed up only as much as necessary to be considered habitable.

Angel caught the look of distaste on Nolan's face and laughed. "Oh sure, the place looks like shit, but I used quality materials when I fixed it up. I just really like having a lot of quirky space to create my art in."

"Alright," Nolan murmured in acceptance, since it wasn't his house. Besides, it actually did seem perfect for an artist.

They barely stepped foot into the bedroom area when Angel was all over Nolan, stripping his clothes off and licking everything as it was uncovered. Nolan wanted to protest the sheer disregard for his suit - which was fairly expensive, as were all his suits - but the moment his zipper was pulled down, a hot mouth on his shaft short circuited his brain. "Oh God!"

Angel pushed Nolan onto the bed so that he could finish removing the shoes and trousers as quickly as possible. Then he resumed his oral assault on Nolan's shaft, which was extremely interested in this turn of events. Nolan clutched Angel's golden blond hair in his hands and held on tight as his toes curled and something that felt like electricity raced up and down his spine.

"Wait!" Nolan cried out when things felt like they were nearing the end.

"Problem?" Angel asked with a concerned frown.

"Not a problem so much, it's just that if you plan to do what you did last time, I'd rather not orgasm just yet."

"Why not?" Angel wondered. "Personally, I think that more orgasms are always better than less."

Nolan scoffed. "Ha! Except that I'm used to only having one, and if you plan to give me more than that, I feel like I should pace myself."

Angel grinned rather smugly at that. "Oh? So you want to go at it all night then?"

Nolan rolled his eyes. "Do I really have a choice? You seem like such a horn-dog that I'll be lucky to survive until morning!"

"Mm! Life goals! Fuck Nolan until he's only hanging on by a thread!" Angel exclaimed eagerly.

"Why do I get the feeling you are not joking?" Nolan asked apprehensively.

Rather than answer, Angel simply grinned at him before moving his mouth. Nolan inhaled in surprise as - once again - a tongue on his pucker felt better than he thought it should. Despite his wishes, that tongue and the accompanying fingers playing with his prostate soon had him erupting without any stimulation to his shaft!

"You have got to be kidding me!" Nolan exclaimed in astonishment. "That's not even possible!"

"Looks like it is," Angel observed with a chuffed grin. Fairly gently, he shifted into place so that he could push into Nolan's divine heat.

Nolan gave him a light glare. "After you've had an orgasm, if you insist on going again, I think we should both wash up, and then let ME blow you. And then top you."

Angel smirked. "We'll just see about that..."

Nolan had the feeling that this short little NOT Angel would deny him the pleasure for as long as possible, just to string him along and keep him coming back for more. The problem was that he wasn't certain he'd be able to persuade Angel to let him be on top - and that was really saying something, considering that his job was literally to persuade people to do what he wanted!

Contrary to expectations, Angel did not go slow and delay the inevitable as much as possible. In fact, he seemed to be in the mood for fast and hard. He pounded into Nolan in a way that felt so good that he was once again astonished to find himself hard and nearing another orgasm.

"Fuck! HOW?!" Nolan roared out as an orgasm made him shiver from the pleasure. At the same time, Angel pumped him full, groaning blissfully. They lay panting in the aftermath for a few minutes.

Then Angel shifted and smiled at him. "Did you even have dinner yet?"

"No... I was planning to eat at the bar," Nolan admitted.

"Bleh! It's tasty but it's so greasy!" Angel pointed out, sticking his tongue out to emphasize his point. "Why not let me make something instead?"

Nolan shrugged. "Sure, but if it's anything like last time, it won't be much better than bar food."

Angel chuckled. "I'm usually too busy painting or whatever to cook, so yes, I tend to stick to easy to heat up food like fish sticks and chicken fingers. But I have everything I need to make spaghetti."

"Sounds good," Nolan murmured, not really caring at the moment since he was actually a bit lethargic from the really good sex he'd just had.

"Great!" Angel cheered before running off to make the food he said he would.

After eating, they took a sensual shower. Nolan started by licking a path down Angel's spine and rimming him for a change. When things seemed like they might progress to Nolan topping like he wanted after all, Angel stopped him, dried them both off, and dragged him back to bed. They wrestled around playfully for a while, tasting every bit of each other's bodies.

"Oh fuck!" Nolan cried out an hour or so later when the combination of Angel plowing him while giving him a handjob sent him over the edge.

After the third round, he passed out and unknowingly slept in the possessive arms of his... sex friend? They'd had more than a simple one night stand, so that made them sex friends, right? They weren't quite lovers yet, and definitely not boyfriends, so what else was there?

Throughout the night, Angel woke Nolan for more rounds of sex. In the morning, coming up on noon, Nolan cracked open his eyes and wondered if he'd be able to sneak off before Angel attacked him again. His sexual needs were really rather simple, so long as he got off once and had a good night's sleep, he was good. Yet, once again, Angel had insisted on a good six rounds, and to be honest, his balls were kinda of killing him now.

Plus his ass was really sore!

But damn did it feel good at the time!

To his relief, Angel didn't seem to be in the room, which meant slinking away might be a real possibility. Except that he'd actually have to find a place to hide while he called and waited for an Uber. Also, he could hear Angel humming from the bathroom, and something smelled like bacon and coffee.

"I suppose I can risk another round if it means having bacon and coffee," Nolan whispered to himself.

Even so, Angel must have heard him muttering, or maybe just moving as he looked around, because he popped his head out of the bathroom. Nolan smiled as he found it ironic that the entire place looked like it was in the middle of being remodeled and abandoned half done, while the bathroom was fully finished and pretty posh. Angel smiled at him.

"Good morning. I made bacon and pancakes. Now that you're awake, I'll make eggs and toast to go with it. Hungry?"

"I could eat," Nolan admitted with a shrug, purposely sounding barely hungry when he was actually ravenous. Feeling a little self conscious, and actually, feeling like he needed to have at least a tiny bit of protection, he pulled on his boxer briefs and one of Angel's old, worn out, over-sized tee shirts.

Meanwhile, Angel was strutting around the place completely naked as he made the eggs and toast he promised. "Have any plans today?"

"Um..." Nolan hesitated for a few seconds. Technically, the only thing he planned was maybe going to the gym, calling his mother at some point, and sitting in his wonderfully roomy tub while drinking craft beer. But he didn't necessarily want to admit that he was more or less not busy, in case Angel took that as an invitation to keep him here in bed all day.

"I'm just wondering because I was hoping I could get you to sit for a painting."

"What sort of painting?" Nolan asked with more interest than he would have expected, had he ever thought about sitting for a painting before.

"The sort of painting that I could put on my wall and drool over every single time I look at it," Angel informed him with a salacious leer.

"Uh..." Nolan droned, not sure he wanted what amounted to porn of himself on someone's wall. He focused on his food so that he could think it over. On the one hand, he could understand a relatively tasteful nude portrait, but on the other, he was an attorney that was on the fast track to being a senior partner at his firm. Any sort of nude art of him could potentially have unwanted consequences if it got around.

Before he could make a decision one way or the other - and he had to firmly ignore Angel's pleading pouty face as he thought - the doorbell rang and the door banged open to admit four people Nolan didn't know.

"Angel - baby! Are you awake?!" A woman (the only one) asked even as she looked around. Considering that the whole place was open - aside from the bathroom - there really wasn't anything to hide them from view. She spotted them with an: "Aha!"

Angel stood up and lightly jogged over to greet them. "Reeya!" He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh good, you're still naked! Mind if I strip off?" One of the men asked.

"Of course I don't mind," Angel permitted, giving him a kiss on the cheek too.

"I know we usually do four songs every four weeks - to give us time to edit and post them on a schedule - and that we're actually two weeks away from our next recording session, but I've been tormented by a new arrangement!" Reeya explained at a high speed. "Ever heard of 'Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby?'"

"Not that I recall," Angel replied with a shrug.

"If you used to watch old cartoons on cable, you might have," one of the three guys (who had all gotten naked, to Nolan's interest and dismay) said as he pulled a cello or a bass out of its carrier. "There's a version on an episode of Tom and Jerry in which Tom is singing to a pretty girl cat, and it's a bit soulful and jazzy, and goes something like this:" He proceeded to pluck the strings so that a low, deep thumping rang out. "Is you is or is you ain't my baby? - You can see that it's got a decent beat, but that it's also slow."

Reeya took over again. "I've been obsessed with making it hard rock or metal! It's taken over my every waking thought for the past week! So I told the guys that we were GOING to work on it today, or I'd murder you all in your sleep!"

Angel took a sheet of paper that Reeya handed him and lightly jogged over to a corner where a set of drums sat. After more or less memorizing the paper, he tapped out the beat with his drumsticks. "Like this?"

"Definitely!" The guy with the cello or bass agreed, twanging his instrument a bit faster than he had been before. The one who had originally asked to get naked busied himself by plugging in and tuning his electric guitar before joining in on the jam. Which left the last one to set up his keyboard so he could join in too.

"I don't know if I should stay low and throaty - Is you is or is you ain't my baby? - or if I should go higher - Is you is or is you ain't my baby?" Reeya asked, trying each option out.

"Maybe we could do it as a duet," Angel suggested. "You sing it in a mid range that is a little higher and definitely more feminine, and one of us could sing it in a deep range, like this - Is you is or is you ain't my baby?"

"Oooooo, I kinda like that..." Reeya purred.

Now Nolan was torn between slipping away while Angel was distracted, and staying to listen to the live performance they planned to put on. He quietly stood up to bring his dirty dishes to the sink. Then he leaned against the counter as he pondered his options.

"Oh hey Nolan!" Angel blurted out even as they all continued to play with - and fine tune - the melody. "Sorry I got distracted! These are my friends who happen to think I play the drums decently enough to make videos of song covers to post on YouTube. Reeya is my best friend since forever, but the others I met in college. This is Jeff, Sam, and Link."

"Link?" Nolan questioned in disbelief. Sure, he'd definitely met people with all sorts of unusual names, but this one was the name of a famous game character. It didn't seem likely to be his real name.

Link smirked at him. "My parents named me Lincoln - of all things - so I decided to go with the much more awesome Link."

"Alright," Nolan agreed with an understanding nod.

"Guys, this is Nolan. He's basically someone I am insanely attracted to, so I keep dragging him back here so I can do my absolute best to exhaust him!" Angel informed them.

"Nice!" Sam and Jeff cheered before giving each other a kiss.

Angel laughed and gestured to his friends. "Oh! I already said that we all met in college, but I forgot to mention that we met in gay club, so we're all gay!"

"Oh," Nolan murmured, since this was something that hadn't come up yet. He himself wasn't fully gay. He was actually bisexual with a leaning toward women. In the past, it had simply been easier to hook up with men - via an app - so he'd slept with a lot of men, but when it came to thinking about relationships, he usually assumed he'd eventually find a girlfriend to become his wife. Then he raised a brow. "Gay club?"

Rather than explain, they all laughed and returned to figuring out how to play the song so that it sounded good despite being a completely different style than originally intended. Nolan stayed to listen for about an hour, but as it turned out, reworking a song to record was a LOT of repeating things as they fine tuned it, and so, it quickly grew boring. He gathered up his clothes and brought them into the bathroom so that he could get dressed.

When his Uber arrived, Angel paused long enough to come over and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry our weekend got cut short."

"Don't worry about it," Nolan reassured him. "I actually had plans with my mom."

"Oh..." Angel murmured in disappointment. He was still hoping he could talk Nolan into staying another couple of hours until they were done, and then persuade him to pose for a painting - or a couple of photos at the very least. And then hop back into bed! "See you next weekend?"

Nolan shrugged. "Maybe. We'll see."

***

"Fuck!" Nolan gasped out the next Friday when his third orgasm hit and it was almost powerful enough to make him faint. Angel had once again barely let him get a few drinks at the bar before grabbing him and practically abducting him.

"Mmm," Angel purred. "I feel like I could do you forever!"

Nolan glared at him, tempted to hit him over the head with a pillow. Or maybe just punch him in the face. "Give me a break! I have NO IDEA how you manage to do me as much as you do without straight up killing me!"

"You always sound like you don't want to have any sex with me!" Angel remarked with a frowny pout.

Nolan let out a mildly aggravated sigh. "I suppose it's a bit like working out at the gym. I want to do it and it makes me feel good, but doing it too much hurts!"

"Then you just have to build up stamina until it doesn't hurt anymore," Angel suggested as he nuzzled Nolan's neck.

"I HAVE PLENTY OF STAMINA, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Nolan roared in outrage.

"Oh, sounds like you have enough energy to go again!" Angel exclaimed eagerly, pouncing on Nolan and hoovering his shaft.

"Fuck! How?!" Nolan cried out as he felt himself start to get hard despite all indications pointing towards the fact that that should be impossible. He looked at Angel and was tempted to rub his eyes as a faint image of wings fluttered happily while the man hummed and sucked on his shaft. "You fucking insatiable Angel! No! Horny Dog! DEMON! Insatiably horny fucking demon!"

This only made Angel laugh and twist his head side to side as he blew Nolan.

"God..." Nolan exhaled reverently as his body proved that - once again - Angel seemed to have the power to make him orgasm more times than should be humanly possible. He was utterly grateful when Angel stopped just before it happened, and shifted to take advantage of the fact that Nolan was still prepared from earlier. "Fuck..."

"Mmm," Angel moaned happily, seriously loving how it felt to be inside Nolan. He took his time, but when he was getting close, he used a hand to make sure Nolan was right there with him. They came together with grunts and groans, and even a bit of a squeal from Nolan. Who promptly passed out.

The next Friday, Angel didn't even wait for him to order a single drink before dragging him out of the bar and bringing him home. By this point, Nolan had sort of given up trying to protest. Once he knew that he was in for a long and exhausting night of hardcore fucking, he'd tried to resist once or twice, but Angel didn't seem to know how to take no for an answer. And if he was being honest, Nolan mostly felt that an utterly sore body, not to mention twinges of pain in his balls and a mild burning in his ass, well...

They were worth it...

Every Friday for the next two months, Angel abducted Nolan from the bar - or if he was being really impatient, the gym. He dragged him home and devoted the entire weekend to having sex as much as possible. Thank God he also fed them and allowed for bathroom breaks, otherwise, Nolan was certain he really would be fucked to death!

For the majority of the weekends, Nolan just sort of went along with it. He didn't have any other plans, and so, he didn't have anything better to do. That said, as he lay in bed feeling a bit like a zombie one Sunday morning, he really had to wonder if they had become boyfriends at some point without him noticing. After all, he'd even hung out with Angel's friends a couple of times.

Such as this morning when they'd all shown up so Link could cook up a full breakfast for them to eat - for no other reason than they had the munchies and Angel had the most room in his place. They ate breakfast, and then sat around smoking weed. Nolan was amused by this (for obvious reasons, he usually didn't partake), and since his body ached, he joined in for pain relief reasons.

As they all sat around giggling over nothing at all, Sam said: "So Nolan, Angel won't tell us what you do, but you ALWAYS wear expensive suits, so we think you are either some sort of businessman -"

"Or a mob boss!" Jeff finished before giving Sam a kiss.

"That's because I don't know!" Angel protested.

Nolan chuckled softly. "Mob boss, eh?"

"Well you're always so serious and look like you want to murder someone!" Reeya pointed out.

Nolan smirked, finding them hilarious at the moment. "Nope, not a mob boss. I'm actually a lawyer."

Sam and Jeff promptly tried to hide the two joints that were being passed around under their butts. "What? Weed? What weed? We don't know anything about weed!"