He is NOT an Angel!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um..." Nolan had to ransack his fuzzy drunken memories in order to answer that. "Well... I think so. I don't actually remember, but there were used condoms on the bed and floor, so I must have."

"Good," Angel stated before caressing Nolan's reddened cheeks. The first time they had gotten together, Angel had known he was clean, so he hadn't bothered with condoms. After a while, he thought to wonder if Nolan had anything, so he'd asked and Nolan had assured him that he always used condoms in the past, and so, shouldn't have anything. They'd had it confirmed, and so, had never bothered to use condoms after that either. That said, a drunken one off wasn't exactly a result of a clear head, and so, it was prudent to at least ask.

Inexplicably calmer, Angel tossed the paddle aside and roughly spread those cheeks apart so that he could dive in. His tongue startled Nolan enough to make him gasp, but then he relaxed and moaned over how good it felt. If he lived to be a hundred, he doubted he'd ever understand why a tongue in his ass felt so good, but it did.

Angel might be calmer, but he still wasn't exactly happy. So, rather than try to give Nolan a ton of orgasms, he only worked enough lube in to be certain that he wouldn't hurt him, and then went straight to the main event. He pushed into Nolan slowly but firmly.

"Oh!" Nolan gasped, surprised by how good that felt - considering how rough Angel was being. The entire session was fast and hard and quick. When Nolan made a mess on the bed, despite being certain he wouldn't be able to, Angel let go of all control and pumped him full.

Then he collapsed on top of Nolan and bit his shoulder. "Don't ever cheat on me again."

"I, um, well - wait!" Nolan prevaricated, then gasped when something occurred to him. "Does that mean we're boyfriends?!"

Angel sighed unhappily. "It's true that we never agreed to be, but I haven't ever had a relationship that lasted this long, so I guess I sort of assumed that we are. I, um... I want to be..."

"Oh, um, well, I, um... well..." Nolan let out a heavy sigh. "I guess I can't make any promises because I apparently make the worst decisions when I'm drunk, and also, I didn't exactly have good role models for fidelity while I was growing up. So, I won't make a promise I don't think I can keep, but... I'd also... like to be... boyfriends..."

"Was your dad a cheater or something?"

Nolan snorted softly in amusement. "You could say that. Actually, if you untie me, I'll tell you."

"Alright," Angel murmured as he untied Nolan. When done, the two of them sat so that Angel's back was against the headboard and Nolan was snuggled in his lap. Angel also ran a hand through Nolan's hair, which made him want nothing more than to go to sleep.

But no, he had to talk. "So, um, when I was a kid, my parents were, um... complicated. My dad was a drug dealer, and he was a real asshole too. He had this attitude that he was some sort of king and everyone had to do what he said or he'd beat them up. He didn't DO drugs to the point of being an addict, but at least once a month, he'd get high with some of his friends and they'd all go out and visit prostitutes or pick up women from bars or clubs. Thus, yes, he was a cheater.

"That said, my mom was a prostitute, and so her job was literally to have sex with other men. Dad would get mad at her and smack her up a bunch if he ever came home and caught her in bed with a john, but at the same time, if she didn't work and they couldn't pay their bills, he'd get mad and smack her around for NOT sleeping with enough johns. In return, whenever she found out that he'd gotten high and cheated on her, she beat the shit out of him until he was a sobbing mess who babbled apologies and promises to never do it again. Which he then broke almost right away. So... yeah... I don't want to make a promise I probably can't keep."

"Oh Nolan," Angel murmured in sympathy. "I'm so sorry your parents were like that."

Nolan shrugged. "It is what it is."

"Is that why you became a criminal defense attorney?" Angel wondered.

"Yeah, more or less. When I was a teenager, my dad was actually convicted of drug trafficking - which sounds really bad, but all he'd really done was go buy a bunch of weed in another state and drive it home before selling it. Had he been tried for the same crime but bought the weed from someone in the same state, he'd have gotten a lighter sentence. It ultimately wouldn't have changed much, but the WAY his case was handled bothered me to no end! Basically, the prosecutor was a newbie, and everyone wanted him to win a 'big' case and make a good reputation. So the defense team - that was assigned by the state - didn't really do much of anything to defend him. I was SO upset by how it was handled that I swore up and down I could have done a better job as a teenager with NO training. His asshole public defender told me to go to school and prove myself right, otherwise to just shut up and leave him alone. So, I guess I did. I went to college to become a lawyer, and..."

"What?" Angel gently prompted, kissing him on the cheek.

"Well, my first hope was to reopen my father's case and see if I could get his sentence reduced, except that he died a few months before I graduated. Another prisoner shanked him during a heated argument over, um... who was going to be the bottom."

"Oh..." Angel murmured, his heart breaking just a little. No wonder Nolan always mentioned his mother, but never his father.

Nolan gave him a tiny smile. "There was some good though. Since I was already well on my way to being a lawyer, I stuck with it, and soon I had an excellent reputation and made a lot of money. So, I was able to buy my mom a nice house and give her something like an allowance - to pay her back for all the times she had to take on extra johns to help me pay for tuition or books or whatever. So now, she's more or less straight. The ironic thing was that when my dad was first sent to prison, she was forced to clean up her act a bit, which meant that she got smarter about her business and ran it in a way that actually paid all the bills without overworking herself like she had been. So when I bought her house, she was ready to retire. Now she lives within her means and only has one or two regular clients so that she can save up for things like vacations."

"So your mom is happy now?" Angel wondered with a faint smile of curiosity.

"Well, she's content. She enjoys life and has friends, but she's..." Nolan trailed off with a shrug. "Every once in a while, she calls me because she's gotten drunk. When she's drunk, she can't stop dwelling on how much she loved my dad and how much she misses him. They were so mean to each other, but they still loved each other more than anything. Even now, whenever my mom gets a little serious about a man, she compares him to my dad, and then ends up dumping him. I just wish she'd find a nice man and be happy again, you know?"

Angel kissed his cheek. "She probably wants the same thing for you. Did you ever tell her you're gay?"

Nolan shook his head. "I'm not gay; I'm bi. She occasionally nags me to get married and have kids, and I don't mind because I WANT to get married and have kids. I'm almost 33 and the urge to be a dad is getting stronger than ever. I just, well, I work way too much to have kids. I might usually have weekends off, but during the week, I easily put in 60 hours."

"Yeah but, do you have to work that much, or do you just do it because you have nothing better to do?" Angel questioned.

"Well I - huh! I suppose that I don't have to, I just... do..." Nolan admitted.

Angel decided not to press him any more when he was being so open and honest, except there was just one thing he had to know. "So... what made you go home with that man?"

"Oh..." Nolan murmured as he thought this over. "I guess I just really wanted to top him."

"Him specifically?"

Nolan chuckled softly. "Not really. I suppose he probably looked good when I was drunk, but when I saw him in the morning, he was rather plain and a bit overweight - not that I really care about weight, just that he wasn't particularly good looking."

"So... topping was that important to you?" Angel asked with a frown.

Nolan shrugged. "I guess so. After all, before you, I'd only tried bottoming once or twice, and I hated it."

"Hate?"

"Well yeah, but when I do it for you, you always make it feel so good, so now I'm okay with it," Nolan admitted since he was being honest and apparently baring his soul.

Angel thought about this for a moment. "Do you think... every once in a while, if I let you top me, would that keep you from going elsewhere?"

Nolan rolled his eyes. "It wasn't topping that made me go elsewhere, it was getting drunk. As for the topping, that was just the icing on the cake."

In the past, Angel had topped and bottomed pretty equally and he liked both. That said, from the moment he'd gotten his hands on Nolan, he had wanted to dominate and own him so much that he'd just topped him all the time. In fact, even doing as much as Nolan let him, he was convinced that he could easily do it twice as much and STILL not have enough.

Still... it was worth trying. Who know? Maybe it would work.

So, still laying on top of Nolan, he reached around and used plenty of lube to work himself open. To stretch and prepare his tight muscles that hadn't been intruded on since he'd gotten with Nolan. Meanwhile, Nolan was half drifting off to sleep and didn't even notice. Then Angel shifted so that he could use his mouth and one hand to work on Nolan while his other hand continued to prepare himself.

"Angel..." Nolan whined, still trying to recover from earlier. But once again, Angel seemed to have the power to get him hard even when he didn't have a drop of energy left in him. Trying to resist, he kept his eyes shut and firmly tried to fall asleep. Until Angel shifted and impaled himself on Nolan's hard shaft. "Uh!"

"Mmm," Angel moaned in pleasure. "You actually feel really good, even like this."

"Uh!" Nolan gasped again, still a bit shocked by this turn of events. "Wait! What???"

Rather than try to explain the obvious, Angel simply leaned over and kissed him on the neck. Nolan put his hands on Angel's hips, but otherwise stayed still and enjoyed the surprise. After a minute or so, he'd finally wrapped his head around the fact that this was actually happening. So, he grinned, pulled Angel's head close enough to demand a kiss, and then rolled them over so that he was on top of Angel.

"You're in for it now!" Nolan promised with a devilish grin before utterly pounding Angel into the bed. Every moment was sheer bliss for him! He couldn't help but slow down a little so that he could demand kisses with every thrust.

Probably a good hour passed like this, but eventually, Angel was gasping with every thrust as his orgasm drew closer. This made him feel tighter than ever on Nolan's shaft, which in turn made him lose all control and pump Angel full to the sound of a roar like a lion asserting his dominance over his pride. Angel chuckled a little bit evilly after Nolan collapsed on him to pant in his ear.

"Oh ho! It looks like someone finished before I did!" He said, biting Nolan's ear just enough to make him gasp from the sting. "Looks like I'll just have to get creative..."

With a groan of mild reluctance, Nolan rolled onto his stomach over a couple of pillows. "I shudder to think of all the ways YOU could get creative, so just get inside me and pound me until you cum!"

"Will do!" Angel promised even as he added a bit more lube to what remained from earlier. Then he pushed into Nolan and groaned from how good it always felt. It didn't matter what they did, or as it turned out, who did who; it ALL felt so much better than anything else.

When he was done - a good half an hour later - he flung himself onto the bed next to Nolan and kissed his cheek. Nolan shifted to kiss him on the lips. He was swiftly headed towards unconsciousness, but he felt he had to clarify things first.

"So... boyfriend?"

Angel felt a smile tug at the corner of his mouth. "Boyfriend," he agreed, giving Nolan a kiss in return.

"Good," Nolan murmured as he fell asleep.

Happy, Angel snuggled up to him and fell asleep too.

***

Four Years Later

"The new District Attorney is so handsome!"

"I wonder if he's married?"

"He does wear a ring, but I think he's actually divorced, or maybe a widower."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because he only has one picture in his office, and it's not of his wife."

"Oh, right! I think I saw that. It's a picture of him and a man and they're hiking or something."

"Yeah. I had a chance to get a really good look at it, and they're both in hiking gear and standing next to the Grand Canyon - I think. The other guy has his arm around the DA, but the DA almost seems grumpy - like he didn't really want to be hiking."

"Probably a best friend who dragged him out on a trip. The DA doesn't really seem the type to do athletic things."

A new woman joined the two who were gossiping over their lunch. "Actually you're both wrong!"

"Oh?"

The new woman smirked knowingly. "I was sent over to the DA's house last Saturday to have him sign off on an important request, and..." she trailed off on purpose to make them hang on her every word.

"And?"

"Well, the first thing that surprised me was that he lives in a house not too far out of town, but NOT a mansion or even a big house, like I expected. No! He lives in a more or less normal house that looks newly built, but it's on this property that looks like a bunch of hippies live there! It even has a weirdly painted pole barn!" The woman explained, making her fellow gossipers wide-eyed with shock.

"No!"

"Hippies?!"

"Right?! I mean, the DA doesn't look like the type to tolerate hippies, much less live with one! But then I rang the doorbell and this man answered the door that - damn! He's so good looking that I felt a puddle of drool oozing from my other mouth!"

"What did he look like?"

"He had golden blond hair, but it was messy and wavy and sort of half shoved up in a bun. His eyes were green like emeralds, and weirdest of all, I swear he was glowing!"

"That actually sounds like the man from the DA's picture," the original two women murmured.

"I think he is, and here's why; When I said that I was there to get the DA's signature, the man simply asked me to wait on the sofa, and then resumed painting the wall in the kitchen - like he was making a mural or something. A few minutes later, the DA emerged from the bathroom, wearing nothing but a robe and toweling his hair dry. He went over and kissed the man and asked what was for breakfast. The two of them had a lovey dovey conversation as they went over all their options for breakfast - and also talked about the painting on the wall. And the DA wouldn't stop kissing the other man! Eventually, the other man remembered I was there and let him know."

"OOOOO! So you think they're dating!"

"No no! They're married!!!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah! See, as the DA read over the document that needed to be signed, the other man asked him what they should do for their first anniversary, and the DA said he wouldn't mind going hiking again. So they made tentative plans to go hiking in Hawaii. When the other man left the room to get more paint, the DA caught me staring at his ass - oh! I forgot to mention that the short blond man wasn't wearing anything but a tiny pair of jean shorts that made his ass look fantastic!"

"Mmm, wish I'd seen that..."

"Me too!"

"He had lightly defined muscles too. Anyway, when I was caught staring, the DA chuckled and told me that he and his husband had only been married coming up on a year."

"Whoa... but he doesn't look gay."

"I KNOW!"

"But what does gay even look like?"

None of them could really answer that.

Shrugging, the gossiper finished up her tale. "When I asked him why he married a man that looked so completely different than him, the DA simply smiled and said: 'Because he's my angel and he makes me a better man.'"

Aww!" The other two purred in adoration, but then their lunch break was over and they had to get back to work.

Around the corner where Nolan was hiding with Angel, Angel smirked and kissed Nolan. "Did you really say that?"

"God damn it, Angel, can you turn down the glowing and put away your wings! You're blinding me!" Nolan asked grumpily, squinting and half covering his eyes to prove his point.

Angel laughed. "You're still going on about that?! I do not have wings!"

Nolan kissed him. "I know you came to get me so that we could go out for lunch, but if you just let me stay here and eat in my office while I work, I can get everything done in about an hour or so, and then we can go home and start on our packing."

"I can't wait to get to Hawaii!" Angel exclaimed giddily. He bit Nolan's ear and added in a whisper. "I am going to tie you to the bed and have my rotten wicked way with you for at least the first three days!"

"Hm!" Nolan harrumph, then kissed Angel before nudging him with his shoulder. "Go on already. The sooner I get my work done, the sooner we can finish packing and leave for Hawaii."

"Alright," Angel agreed after summoning up all the patience he could - considering that he really wanted to drag Nolan away and attack him. "Love you."

"Love you too," Nolan said with one last kiss before shoving him away. He pressed his lips together and maintained a smooth expression until he was alone in his office and locked the door. Then he flung himself into his plush office chair and succumbed to a lovestruck grin.

At some point before they got married, before they'd gotten engaged, before they'd even thought to try living together, Angel had asked Nolan why - if he had come to hate humanity because of his job, well, why didn't he use his knowledge to start convicting bad guys. It had been HARD to go from defense to prosecution, but it had been so worth it. Just four short years later and he was already the District Attorney. And it was all thanks to the love and support of a gorgeous angel. A disconcertingly perpetually horny angel!

Nolan snorted a bit derisively. "He is SO NOT an Angel!"