He is NOT an Angel!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I actually ate the rest before waking you up in the middle of the night," Angel said, pointing to the empty plate on the counter next to the sink.

"How do you not pass out?!" Nolan questioned a bit grumpily.

Angel laughed and ruffled his hair. "It's because I normally stay up all night. I seem to work best at midnight. Or well, I work best on certain parts of my projects. When it comes to painting, I like the early afternoon sun. But basically, I am used to sleeping when I'm tired and staying awake all night when I'm not tired."

Nolan gave him a light glare. "That part I can understand. It's the part where you can fuck like the energizer bunny and not pass out from it that baffles me."

Angel shrugged and chuckled. "I've always been like that. I LOVE sex, and so, I do it as much as I can, which typically means going again and again when I can since my partners are usually one night stands."

Nolan gave him a flat look. "Ever think that they're one offs because you fuck the shit out of them and scare them away?"

"Yeah, but, well, trying it the other way usually has the same result and I don't feel satisfied with just a single round," Angel explained.

They ate the loaded omelets Angel had made, which turned out better than his usual cooking because he had access to better ingredients and more seasonings. When they were finished, Nolan stood up, looked away, and rubbed the back of his neck. "So, um, would you like to take a bath with me - before you attack me again?"

"I'd love to!" Angel cried out happily. He soon discovered that Nolan had a really nice tub. It was just big enough for two people if they cuddled, which meant that it was nice and roomy for a single person. Also, it was designed to maintain a desired temperature. It didn't have jets like a jacuzzi, but it was just so damn comfortable that it didn't need them. Best of all, it didn't have that annoying drain halfway up that was designed to prevent a person from submerging their knees and shoulders at the same time.

A little giddy, Angel washed them both up before simply snuggling to enjoy the warmth. Meanwhile, Nolan once again swore he saw a faint pair of wings fluttering on Angel's back. "So not an Angel," he muttered to himself as he drifted off.

Angel merely chuckled in amusement and kissed his cheek.

***

Three months later, as they lay tangled up in the aftermath of their first session, Nolan seriously had to wonder if they were boyfriends or not. On the one hand, he hadn't EVER had this much sex with any one person in his life. Without intending it in the slightest, he'd sort of stuck with a single person for six whole months! Yet on the other hand, he wasn't actually looking to get into a relationship. Also, there was the underlying problem of him wanting to eventually find a woman to marry. Was there any point in making their relationship official?

More importantly, if they did, would it be the straw that broke the camel's back? They worked now simply because neither of them had a better option and neither ever tried to tie the other down - metaphorically, since Angel was currently literally tying him up.

"Uh..." Nolan droned warily when he realized what Angel was doing.

"Hush," Angel insisted. "I only want to play with your prostate for an hour or so without you trying to yank all my hair out when you think you can't handle it anymore."

"What?!" Nolan yelped, definitely apprehensive now.

Rather than answer, Angel simply pressed a finger to his lips in a silent order to keep quite. When he was done, Nolan was dismayed to find that his hands were tied together and to the headboard above his head. His legs were tied so that he couldn't close them since ropes were wrapped around his knees and tied to the bedframe. That said, there were large cushions under his knees to support his legs in a comfortable angle, as opposed to forcing them to lay flat on the bed in a sort of frog leg position. Nolan grudgingly had to be grateful for the attention to his comfort.

"Why do you even have these things?"

Angel laughed softly before kissing him on the cheek. "Because they come in handy, of course!" He then shifted to lick a path all the way down his chest, stomach, abdomen, and left thigh. When he was in the perfect position to rim him, he paused. "Hey... I don't think I told you this yet, but I'm not going to be home next weekend."

"Oh?" Nolan asked, his breath already a bit rough from the anticipation of what was to come.

"Yeah," Angel confirmed. "I've actually got a showing in an art gallery in LA. Normally, I sell my art on a website, not just the actual paintings, but also prints of each piece. About once a year, everything I've done during the year - provided Georgio likes it - is brought to his gallery where he throws me a party and I sell most of it."

"LA?" Nolan questioned, because that was pretty far away.

"Yeah. Any chance you could come with me?"

"Sorry, but no. If I had a bit more warning, I might have been able to take a few days of vacation time, but as it is, I'm technically on call during the weekends should a client really need me," Nolan reminded him.

"Which explains why you occasionally get a call you have to take, and then slip outside," Angel stated with a nod of understanding. "Alright, my fault for not telling you sooner, I just didn't think about it until now. That said..." He pulled back and leered at Nolan. "It occurs to me that this is an excellent opportunity."

"Opportunity to do what?" Nolan questioned with a light glare, considering that he was tied up in order to be mildly tortured, and Angel clearly had something even more devious in mind.

"Don't worry," Angel said as he slipped out of bed. "THIS piece will never leave my bedroom wall."

"What???" Nolan asked in confusion as he watched Angel pull out a sketchbook and a case of pencils.

"I've been dying to draw you like this for ages!" Angel cried out as he practically attacked the paper with a pencil.

"Um..." Nolan droned, not liking this at all. That said, there was literally nothing he could do about it at the moment.

When Angel was done, he set the sketchbook aside and threw every ounce of his attention into playing with Nolan's prostate, just as promised. By the time he passed out, he'd had three orgasms and had literally punched Angel on the arm the moment his hands were free.

"If you like orgasms so much, why the hell don't you ever let me tie YOU up and give you a hundred of them instead?!"

"If you want to tie me up, just do it!" Angel replied with a laugh.

"Ugh, not right now, I don't think I can so much as move," Nolan grumbled as he lost consciousness.

Still chuckling, Angel snuggled up to him and kissed his cheek.

In the morning, Nolan was overjoyed to find that Angel had actually slept all night and NOT waken him back up for another round. He was so happy by this that the moment Angel's glorious green eyes opened, Nolan kissed him.

Angel's eyes widened in surprise, and when Nolan pulled pack, he sounded reverent as he said: "You kissed me!"

Nolan immediately narrowed his eyes into a light glare. "Yeah..." Huh! Come to think of it, they hadn't ever kissed before. Not on the lips anyway, just on the cheek.

Angel yanked him into a tight hug. "It's just that since I tend to have you in every way possible, I purposely don't kiss you. I guess I think you should have something left to choose, so... but you finally did it! You kissed me!"

Nolan couldn't tell if the sunlight streaming through the window was just that bright, or if Angel himself was somehow glowing. Either way, it was blinding and he had to close his eyes to avoid it. "It's not that big a deal. It's just a kiss."

"Still," Angel murmured, nuzzling Nolan's neck.

Nolan pushed him away. "Oh no! Don't you get started! I actually have plans to meet up with my mom today, and I don't want to feel like a zombie while trying to talk to her!"

"Aw come on! Just a little? Say one orgasm?" Angel suggested with an adorable pout.

Nolan pursed his lips and wrinkled his nose. "Well... ONE orgasm..."

Three orgasms later, he hit Angel over the head and snarled: "Goddamnit! I should have KNOWN better!"

"What?!" Angel asked in mild exasperation. "I only had one orgasm!"

Growling, Nolan crawled out of bed and into Angel's shower. No matter what, he was going to escape before the demon attacked him again. When he was clean and dressed, he gave Angel another kiss.

"Good luck with your art exhibit."

Angel grinned and gave him a hug that lasted long enough that Nolan had to hit him over the head again and push him away. "God damn perpetually horny demon! Let me go so I can see my mom!"

Angel laughed. "I'm actually going to be seeing my parents soon too. They usually come with me when I go to LA. Anyway, I hope no one commits a crime for a couple of days so that you can get a bit of a break."

"That's basically impossible," Nolan grumbled as he left. A glance over his shoulder as he got into his car showed that Angel was grinning at him and waving like a madman. He also had that faint impression of fluttering wings again. "He is NOT an Angel!" He grumbled, shaking the vision off and driving away.

***

On the next Saturday, Angel was giddy from how well his showing had done. His parents were so proud of him and gave him lots of hugs and kisses to let him know it. They pointed at one piece that had sold early on, but hadn't been taken away yet.

"You've always been good at erotic art, but this one seems like it's on a whole other level," his dad said.

The over-sized portrait was of a man who was sleeping alone in bed. Nothing sexual was actually going on, and you couldn't even see the man's face, so it was hard to figure out exactly why it was erotic, but it was. It somehow made everyone who looked at it want to find a lover and jump them.

Angel smiled adoringly at the painting. "I think I've found my muse."

"Aww, good for you," his mother purred before she gave him another kiss on the cheek.

A couple of hours later, it was just after 10PM (back home, after midnight in LA) and Angel had to wonder if Nolan had stayed up, or if he'd taken advantage of the rare opportunity to go to bed early and catch up on his sleep.

At that exact moment, a man was watching Nolan sleep with a small smile. He was passed out and mumbling in his sleep. "Angel..."

"Angel, eh?" The man asked with a faint laugh. "Are you saying that you think I'm an Angel?" This amused him to no end.

"Angel..." Nolan repeated.

Still chuckling, the man reached over Nolan in order to turn off the light, but before he could, a phone rang from the pocket of the trousers tossed on the chair next to the bed. He frowned curiously and grabbed the phone out of the pocket. Ironically enough, it said that the caller was named demon.

"Demon?" He questioned in amusement before answering the call - which didn't require a fingerprint to unlock like the phone itself did. "Hello?"

"... Where is Nolan?"

"His name is Nolan? I wouldn't have guessed! He's sleeping right next to me."

"... and who are you?"

"Just some guy who saw him getting drunk in a bar and decided to bring him home for the night."

"Hm..."

"Have you ever been fucked by him? He's so fucking good! He topped me for almost an hour before he passed out! I feel deliciously sore right now. You think he'll be able to go again in the morning?"

"Mm."

"Wait, are you his boyfriend???"

"Well... no."

"But you have fucked him?"

"Oh definitely."

"Mmm... Is he better when he's sober, or did the alcohol give him all that stamina?"

"He's better when he's sober, but I'm done with this conversation."

The man stared at the phone for a few seconds after the call disconnected. Then he tossed it back onto the chair and kissed Nolan. "Even though he said he wasn't your boyfriend, I have the feeling I got you into trouble. Sorry man."

"Angel..." Nolan mumbled in his sleep.

A look of enlightenment took over the man's face as he realized that Angel was the opposite of demon, and so, that was probably the man Nolan was calling out for in his sleep. "Damn, looks like you're taken after all." He sighed in disappointment, turned over, and went to sleep.

***

When Nolan opened his eyes, he grumbled: "Goddamnit Angel! What did you do to me?! No wait, I'm not too sore to move, I'm hungover. Huh..." He shifted to see if Angel was sick or something, only remembering that Angel was out of town when he saw a stranger in bed. And wait a minute! This wasn't his house OR Angel's house! "What the fuck...?" He asked himself in a whisper.

Slowly, memories unfolded in his brain that let him know exactly why he was hungover in a stranger's bed. "Oh... Goddamnit Nolan, what the fuck were you thinking?!" He sat up, pulled his knees to his chest, and gripped his hair in both hands as he rested his head on his knees. "Oh. Right. I was thinking that it was about time I topped someone again."

Even so, he sort of wanted to go back in time and murder his drunk self. Apparently, he made the WORST decisions when he was drunk. A soft huff of laughter caught his attention.

"You didn't just top me, you topped me so well that I nearly got addicted!"

"Thanks..." Nolan murmured since this more or less matched his memories.

"Hungry? Want breakfast?"

"Um... Sorry, but I have to go," Nolan declined, slipping out of bed and quickly pulling on his clothes.

"Ah, that's too bad. Any chance you want to go again before you leave?"

"Sorry," Nolan apologized when what he really wanted to do was yell at the asshole to shut up and leave him alone.

The whole walk home - he was only about a mile from his place, in a less expensive part of town - he had to wonder why he felt so fucking guilty. After all, he and Angel weren't actually boyfriends. At least, they had never once SAID they were boyfriends. In fact, both of them had sort of avoided bringing the whole subject up. So, did he have any sort of obligation to feel guilty?

The lawyer in him reminded him that he did not. The facts were clear enough in that they had never made any sort of agreement - written or verbal - to be together. Even if several months of spending time together had built up some sort of unspoken agreement of a relationship, it had NOT defined it as exclusive. And so, he was perfectly within his rights to have a drunken one night stand with a stranger.

And yet... He still felt like the lowest bastard who ever lived. "This only proves my point! NO ONE on this planet is good! I should go back to the bar and get drunk again - so drunk that the entire world goes away..."

Growling at himself, he felt and heard a text come in. Good morning Nolan. Will you please call me when you wake up?

Nolan stopped in his tracks as a small pain in his chest made him wonder if he'd been shot by a tiny bullet or something. But no, it faded and there was nothing to indicate a wound. Pacing back and forth on the sidewalk and dithering to avoid replying just yet, Nolan decided to check to see if he had any work related emails to read. Or maybe he had missed a call from a co-worker?

To his horror, his call history showed a call from Angel last night that lasted a couple of minutes. He did NOT remember talking to Angel at ALL! What if it had happened during the one off that was admittedly better than most of his past ones had been. What if he hadn't actually talked to Angel, but had simply answered the phone and set it on the bed while he fucked another man? FUCK!!!

He rubbed his forehead and sincerely prayed that he hadn't been THAT much of an asshole. Still pacing - to the suspicion of all the other pedestrians - he typed up a text to send Angel.

Good morning. How was your exhibition? I had another small win in court yesterday and went to a bar to get drunk to celebrate, and so, I'm a bit hungover at the moment. Can I call you later?

There, that was truthful without being incriminating. He resumed walking, literally yelping when his phone rang just three steps later. Dread coiled in his stomach as he shakily looked to see who was calling him. He phone let him know that it was demon.

"Angel..." he said a bit breathlessly as he answered the call.

"So... do you remember last night?" Angel asked, sounding tired but calm.

"Um... yes," Nolan admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "At least, I remember enough to know that I make seriously bad decisions when I get drunk."

To his surprise, Angel chuckled softly. "Oh? What's this? Mr. Criminal Defense Attorney actually admits to his crime?"

Nolan growled unhappily. "Yes..."

Angel was silent for a moment before sighing. "It's... fine. We never agreed to be exclusive. Had you tried to lie about it, I probably would have washed my hands of you, but I can't help but admire the fact that you have the skills to tell me whatever I needed to hear to forgive you, but all you did was confess. Almost like you want me to get mad and punish you."

"Huh!" Nolan exclaimed in surprise, because he actually did!

"Anyway, I called you last night to tell you that my exhibition went really well. I'm still staying today to go sightseeing with my parents, as planned, but when I get home tomorrow night, can I come over to your place?" Angel asked.

"Yeah..." Nolan permitted in a soft voice.

"Can you do me a favor and TRY not to get drunk between now and then?" Angel asked in the tone of a stern parent.

"Yeah," Nolan agreed, feeling a lot like a teenager who'd been caught drinking without permission.

"Alright, see you then."

"See you..."

***

When Nolan opened his door to find Angel, his first thought was to wonder how he'd managed to get in the building without him knowing it. His second thought was: shit, he looks pissed. But rather than argue or yell - or even say a word - Angel simply grabbed Nolan and hauled him to the bedroom.

Angel carried a small dufflebag that contained ropes and a paddle - along with lube and a butt plug. He silently stripped Nolan out of the gym shorts and muscle shirt he'd put on because he was planning to go to the gym, and then tied him face down on the bed.

"Um..." Nolan droned hesitantly, wondering - once again - why he always let Angel do whatever he wanted. It wasn't until Angel spanked him with the paddle that he protested. "Wait! What are you doing?!"

"Punishing you," Angel stated in a tone that allowed for no arguments.

"But!"

Angel paused the paddling to push Nolan's head into the bed. "Hush! I KNOW that we're not actually together, and that I technically have no right to get mad at you, but I'm so fucking pissed off right now!"

"But!" Nolan cried out into the mattress. The problem was that he didn't know what to say. Oh sure, the lawyer in him could make plenty of logical arguments, but the part of him that had been raised by a drug deal and a prostitute who literally could not be faithful yet expected it anyway, well... They had always gotten mad at and argued with each other, and then got revenge, and then when the dust settled, they returned to being the most disgustingly in love couple you've ever seen. Thus, even though he hadn't done anything 'legally' wrong, he sort of felt like he deserved to be punished anyway. He still had to make an attempt though. "But!"

"Hush!" Angel ordered again, pushing his head into the mattress one last time for emphasis. Then he returned to his task of paddling Nolan's ass.

After about a dozen spanks, Angel paused to give Nolan a serious look - that Nolan couldn't see because his face was buried in the bed. "Did you use a condom?"