He is Your Master Now Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I'm actually, really sucking a cock," he thought. But instead of being ashamed, he was ecstatic.

From seemingly nowhere, Cassilda produced a large, vintage hand mirror and held it by the handle so that Ambrose could see himself with another man's cock in his mouth.

The extended jawline, the wide-open mouth, the lips stretched thin, the veins on the cock resembling lines on a map where all roads led to his mouth, all of it filled him with awe.

He learned that he was at his most beautiful with a large cock stuffed in his mouth.

The deep throating skills that Pippi had trained into him could not apply here, sadly. But he did his best to get as much of it in as he could. Failing to go deeper, he languidly ran his tongue along the entire length of the shaft, at times playfully tracing the path of the larger, more defined veins just for fun. All the while, Cassilda held the mirror at an angle that provided him with the best view of his own debasement.

There was a subtle taste to it that he could only discern when he could taste it no longer after licking it clean.

While he was busy making love to the schlong, Pippi busied herself with carefully unbuckling the man's belt without trying to interfere. But at some point, Ambrose had to stop so she could remove the man's pants, while Cassilda put the mirror on the way and rejoined them.

It was during this action that Ambrose caught a glimpse of the man's testicles. Of course they were huge. But when they were finally set loose, he saw that they were truly large. Before even touching them, he could tell each teste within the massive ball sack was about the size of an apricot.

How was this even possible. Who the hell was this man?

His own little dick began to ooze precum.

He reached for the large ball sack and lifted it. There was lot of heft to it and he couldn't hold it completely in his hand because one teste would always slip and hang over the side. They were also very sweaty and sticky.

He squeezed one, but not too hard, they were as firm as ripening tomatoes. Having no prior experience fondling other men, he had only his own soft marbles to compare them to. He didn't know if the firmness of these was normal or irregular.

Just then, the man took his cock back from Ambrose, but before Ambrose could worry that the experience was over, the man lifted it, moved closer to and pressed his balls against his nose. The skin on Ambrose' face being softer than that on his hands, he discovered that the nut sack wasn't just sweaty it was glistening with collected moisture.

Ambrose breathed in deeply through his nose, taking in their scent. The smell of raw, manly power was more concentrated than that coming from the penis. He smelled them a few more time and became heady from the musk. It took only one lick to start a licking frenzy.

He regained control of the cock and positioned it so that he could get at the balls better by holding it against his face. It was one heavy penis.

He began sliding his hands up and down its bulk as he took as much of one ball as he could into his mouth and sucked on it voraciously. The weird texture of ball sack skin provided yet another marvelous thrill. He had no idea that going down on a man held so many wonders.

It was pleasurable licking those balls. Their independent weights provided interesting characteristics as they jostled and rolled with his actions. He became too enthralled licking those cannon balls perhaps, as evidenced when the man took control once more and put his cock back into Ambrose mouth. Even that small loss of autonomy sent thrilling shivers down his spine.

Ah, the Glorious Mouth Feel again.

As Ambrose did his enthusiastic best to pleasure the man, Pippi went behind him and began stroking his small dick while also handling the butt plug. She certainly knew how to manipulate it for maximum effect. He almost couldn't concentrate on his cocksucking skills, but he managed. And when he concentrated on licking the tip on the underside, the man started rubbing Ambrose' head and breathing hard. Ambrose licked harder and started covering a larger area. He pulled his mouth away when he felt precum fluid started flowing faster. He wanted to it trace a trail down the underside of the head, where Ambrose greedily lapped it up.

The man responded very quickly.

Ambrose put the cock head back in his mouth but even though his mouth became crowded with the blood engorged knob, he managed to dance his tongue against the head.

After a few moments, the man pulled out and again pressed his balls against Ambrose mouth and again Ambrose sucked and licked greedily. It wasn't as thrilling as before because he had managed to lick them thoroughly clean. But just the idea that he was now tasting his own drying saliva from another man's balls made him dizzy.

Next, the man grabbed him by the hair and directed Ambrose mouth where he wanted it, not where Ambrose wanted it to go.

The man slid Ambrose head back and forth, resulting in Ambrose licking his entire shaft under no control of his own. Then he gripped Ambrose' hair more tightly and began pushing Ambrose' his head back and forth, essentially face fucking Ambrose' mouth.

At one point he shoved so deep, though still shallow because he was too huge, that Ambrose feared his jaw might dislocate. If that was what this god of a man wanted, he would gladly suffer the pain.

As for pain, the man gripped Ambrose' hair more tightly almost to the point where he just might rip a handful of it. Ambrose welcomed the pain.

The man's cock suddenly became a little larger, causing the skin to go very taut.

"Oh my god. I'm about to make a man cum." He was so thrilled at the prospect that along with Pippi manipulating the butt plug and stroking is tiny pecker, Ambrose himself started to cum hard. And just as it had in that morning, it now had a different quality from his normal ejaculations. He convulsed so vigorously that the movement traveled up to his mouth.

That quivering made all the difference.

The man grabbed the back of Ambrose's head and began pumping cum into his mouth at a furious rate.

It was so impossibly copious that almost immediately, Ambrose' mouth was filled to capacity with the excess pouring out and flooding down his chin and chest. Much of it dropped to the floor.

It was incredibly thick, mucous-like even. When the man was done Ambrose sucked as hard as he could; squeezing up the shaft as he would a tooth paste tube, trying to get out all the cum. He found that he liked its body temperature warmth and loved its taste and texture. When there was no more cum forthcoming, he began scooping it from his chin into his mouth. He then began harvesting the sticky semen from his chest.

When he was done, he reached down to scoop some from the floor, but before he could, Cassilda ran a naked foot through the sticky mess, making sure her toes were thoroughly coated on the bottom and in between. She then leaned against the man's still erect penis for support as if it were a banister, lifted her foot and brought it close to Ambrose' face.

Ambrose first swallowed a thick strand fearing that its weight might cause it to detach from the rest of the mass and fall to the floor. Cassilda smeared the rest all over his face with her foot. Ambrose busily set to licking all the cum that still clung to her foot thoroughly, taking great cart to get all the remnants between her toes. After that he began squeegeeing all of the cum that clung to face into his mouth.

Since there was still more on the floor, Cassilda once again dragged her foot through it and the act was repeated while Pippi removed his restraints.

When he saw that Cassilda was not going to give him a third serving, he put his tongue to the remnants on the floor and licked up what he could. Some of the thick portions would not adhere to his wet tongue so pursed his lips and sucked up ropey strands of cum as if they were errant spaghetti noodles.

He looked up at the masked man in gratitude. "Thank you, sir. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Then, to cap off the apology he planted a loving, grateful kisses all over the man's cock.

The man neither responded to, or even acknowledge his gratitude, he instead rudely pushed Ambrose head away, put on his pants and left the room. This was in contrast to the affectionate hand with which he had earlier stroked Ambrose' face. It was almost as if he was only using kindness to get the blow job, and once Ambrose had sucked him off, he was of no longer of any use.

Ambrose wouldn't have it any other way. It made him feel like a slut. The kind of bitch you call when you're bored and horny because you know it's guaranteed sex, and then send her on her way in a rideshare.

"That was one of the best blow jobs I've ever seen," Pippi was elated.

"I had no idea that sucking a man's cock could feel so great." Ambrose said excitedly.

"So you'd do it again?" asked Pippi.

"I think I've known for years but could never face it; I kept pushing it down, hiding from it. I was born to serve men. Real men. Look at me, I'm shaking all over."

"You have no idea how deeply buried this desire was in you," said Cassilda. "It was so deep that I almost didn't see it. It was buried in a long series of boxes hidden in boxes, with each box held closed with chains."

The look Ambrose gave her was one of gratitude.

"I loved it. I think this has been the greatest day in my life. I'm gay and I love it."

"Hold on there," said Cassilda. "You're not really gay."

Though puzzled, Ambrose was still excited.

"I just sucked--- I don't know--- maybe the biggest human cock in the world and loved every minute of it. How can I not be gay?"

Cassilda shot an amused look at Pippi. "You can explain it to him. I have to go." She embraced Ambrose and kissed him on the mouth. "You have no idea of how pleased I am with you." She rushed out, presumably after the "king in yellow."

"King in Yellow." It had a familiar ring to it. He'd have to look it up sometime.

At any other time in the past, he would have felt humiliated to the point of suicide at seeing the woman he loved rush after a much better endowed lover, after he had successfully sucked that man off and greedily drank his semen.

He just didn't care.

"Ambrose," he looked at Pippi, "you realize that you can now be called a cocksucker right?"

"I am a cocksucker," he said proudly.

Pippi was surprised.

"Usually, there's a post blow job 'crash of the spirit' as I call it. Then I have to spend a lot of time counseling the student back to accepting what they had just enjoyed doing. Are you sure about your feelings?"

"Absolutely. I'm a cocksucker. I admit to all of it. I'm a cocksucker, and I was made to serve men. I even love saying it."

He caught himself getting too excited. "I feel liberated. I don't have to lie to myself anymore."

She looked at Ambrose with what could only be perceived as pride and relief. "You're my greatest student Ambrose. Now let's get that butt plug out of you, get you cleaned up and I'll explain a few things to you.