Lex Julia Ch. 01

Story Info
During Romes golden age a man is blessed by Jupiter.
11.5k words
4.74
6.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dubbyx
Dubbyx
16 Followers

This story is set in ancient Roman times, during the reign of Hadrian (AD 117-138).

All characters are fictional and are over 18 years of age. No one is underage.

This is my first story. Hope you enjoy it!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

The sun hit Libidus in the face through the bedroom window. Reluctantly he rose to a sitting position in the bed. He looked around with a half-open left eye. He was fully naked with only a blanket covering his right leg and manhood. Opening his eyes some more, he looked to his left. There his wife lay on her stomach, facing away from him, her hair in a mess. Her legs were slightly spread apart and Libidus could see a pool of his seed flowing from her pussy, making a pool between her legs. He smiled when he recalled that was how he had left her after five intense sessions of fucking the night before. Happy with that recollection he smacked his wife's ass, getting a low moan in response. Libidus stood up from the bed, picked up his white tunic, and dressed himself. The tunic covered his upper body and his upper thigh, only showing the head of his cock.

Still groggy Libidus walked out on the terrace and took in the last stage of the sunrise and landscape below. Dellius Libidus Aurelius, Libidus for short, took in the view and felt happy. The sun hit his body and highlighted his features. His full, trimmed, dark brown beard made him look old and wise, despite only being thirty years of age. The tunic was still sweaty from yesterday, clinging to Libidus' body. He was muscular. As a result of military service and continued exercise after his service was over. For a Roman, Libidus was tall. As tall as a German, standing at 1.8 meters. His stature and physique were blessed by Jupiter, himself, it was said, especially by his dad and tent mates during military service.

Libidus looked down towards the closest farms to the villa. The farmers were outside working the fields. It was almost the end of summer and preparation for harvesting was coming to a close. All the land Libidus could see in front of him was his property, rented out to smaller farmers and clients for a percentage of their harvest. Through three generations, the Dellii family acquired landholdings and businesses through shady deals, marriages, and donations from clients for settling debts. With these practices, Libidus' family had ended up owning 1/3 of the north-eastern Italia province by the time Libidus was born in Rome. Libidus had learned from his dad the art of conducting business.

He got the best tutors and teachers as a child, preparing him for his take over the family's holdings and business. Being the only surviving son of Dellius Cornelius Libidus made him desperate and constantly worried for Libidus' health. As Libidus got older, his godly gifts started to get more visible. Not only was he tall and naturally muscular, but he also had a mind for business. Sadly, Libidus never acquired a knack for politics, but because of the family's seemingly unlimited sources of power and wealth, he never really worried.

Libidus felt movement under his tunic and looked straight down his chest and stomach. His tunic was sticking out more than it normally should. Libidus sighed. His last godly gift was making its appearance: his 25 cm penis. It stood fully erect, lifting the woolen tunic without much effort. Libidus pulled back the tent his groin was pitching and looked at his cock. The head was big and swollen, showing off the shape of the tip.

It was perfectly shaped with edges ideal for hitting a woman's sensitive spots. The shaft was thick and veiny, perfect for stimulating the pussy. At the base, past the trimmed pubic hair and girthy shaft, he could spot the balls which were the size of peach stones. They were always heavy and sagging between his legs, ready to gush out his sperm, one massive load at a time. Libidus sighed again while inspecting his gift from Jupiter.

Jupiter had blessed Libidus not only with the gifts of the flesh but also with a massive libido. He looked over his shoulder back towards the bedroom, seeing his wife's perfect ass still laying in bed, sleeping. Libidus could easily fuck multiple times in one session. The fountain coming out of his wife's cunt could attest to that. Usually, he would go back into the bedroom and plow her again, filling her hole two or three more times, but after the rather intense session last night, where he filled her 5 times, he hesitated.

The thing is, Libidus wasn't bothered by his blessings. He embraced them. He loved dominating women, filling them with his seed and watching it spill down their legs. Watching them struggle to suck his giant member and after riding him to the creampie, collapse on his bed spasming out after 5 continuous orgasms.

Due to the size of his body and cock, most Roman women were quickly a head lower than him, making them ideal fuck dolls and cum dumps. This Libidus discovered this during his time in service (a story for later). Because of these preferences and habits, Libidus had started to shift out the slave staff when he came home two years ago. Now only female slaves were allowed to work as servants in the main house of his villa. This was done to make the view and company more pleasant during dinner and visits, but also to satisfy his libido with easily accessible pussy.

The male slaves worked in the fields or the back rooms with food preparation, storage, animal handling, and guard duty. This set up with unlimited wealth, godly gifts, and slaves ready for his beck and call, Libidus was living a life few can say to live or have lived. Libidus raised his head with his eyes closed and thanked the gods for this life he had been given, standing in the sun with a throbbing cock, aching for female flesh.

"Good morning, master," a voice said behind him at his right.

Libidus turned towards the voice coming from the entrance to the dining area. In the doorway, there stood a tall, slender girl. She had auburn hair going down to her shoulders. Libidus recognized her immediately. It was Germania.

Germania was Libidus' slave, of course, but how she got to work under him was rather unique. Normally slaves would be bought at the market in the cities, where wealthy upper and middle-class citizens would bid for the slaves. Libidus acquired Germania during his service in the army. When Libidus was twenty he joined the army as a part of education. His father has used his connection and wealth to secure him a relatively safe placement along the Rhine defenses.

His father had reasoned that since that area had been relatively stable and peaceful for the last thirty years, Libidus could serve his time without anything big happening during his service. His prediction turned out to be right... the first seven years or so. Some tribes along the border had started to grow restless and desperate, some a combination of both. They started to send raid parties into Roman territory. Libidus had fought distinction in many heated encounters.

One of them ended up with the Libidus regiment pushing the raiding party back to their village, pillaging and burning it down. During the skirmish Libidus had found Germania in a hut, next to her dead mother, crying and sobbing. Her mother had taken her own life. Libidus assumed it was to not get raped and sold into slavery. Germania had stood there with the knife in her hand. Libidus had probably walked in on her psyching herself up to follow her mother into the afterlife. When she saw Libidus getting into the hut, Germania first got scared then angry. She had tried to attack Libidus, but he had easily disarmed her knocked her unconscious, and brought her back to the camp.

She had woken up in his tent bed. Germania was now Libidus' slave, with a new, more Roman name. She made some attempts at escaping, but it was all in vain. She never got out of the premises of the camp before the guards caught her. Strangely, Libidus never punished her for it. He treated Germania well, giving her easy tasks to perform such as getting water and keeping his uniform clean. He even protected her once when one of his fellow soldiers tried to make a move on her after a rather heavy night of drinking with statements against Libidus not using his newly gotten female slave properly. Slowly but surely Germania got used to her new life. Libidus started to teach her Latin, giving her a basic grasp of the language. He never bedded her or showed any interest in her physically.

Two years later Libidus received a letter from home. His father had died of malaria fever. Libidus was now the sole heir to his fortune and estates. Libidus was struck with grief. He couldn't attend his father's funeral or take over the reins of the family as paterfamilias (head of the family) because of his station and service along the Rhine defenses.

The world was collapsing around him from all these unfortunate circumstances. Luckily the goddess Fortuna was on Libidus's side. During a surprise inspection of the border a couple of months later, the newly crowned emperor Hadrian, was almost killed by an arrow during a surprise attack from a German tribe. Fortunately, Libidus had spotted the incoming danger and pushed the emperor aside and to safety. After the tribe was dealt with, Emperor Hadrian thanked Libidus for saving his life and asked if there was anything he wanted in return for his bravery and loyalty toward the empire.

Seizing the opportunity, Libidus humbly asked for an honorable discharge, explaining to the emperor that he was the last of his clan and needed to go back to the family residence to sort out matters and take over as the new paterfamilias. This request was granted along with a letter granting Libidus and his future family the emperor's favor for all eternity. Germania had joined Libidus back to his home along with his few other belongings. That was two and a half years ago.

"Good morning, Germania," Libidus answered after quickly reminiscing about their past.

He walked closer to her. His massive cock was throbbing as a result of morning wood. Germania noticed the bulging member and her face turned red.

"Did Master have a good night's rest?" she asked, looking down at the floor.

"You could say that" Libidus answered, glancing over his right shoulder towards the bedroom and then back at Germania.

There was one meter between them now. Libidus got a good look at Germania. She was almost as tall as him, probably only 3 to 4 cm separating them. Her tunic was tight on her body, showing her features. She was slender with an almost flat chest. Her face was beautiful. Her oval face, with bright green eyes, a thin nose, downward-turned lips, and thick auburn hair going down to her shoulders and a neck, braided along her forehead which turned into a small ponytail in the back. She had grown a lot in the last four years and had turned into a fine woman.

"Would Master like some breakfast?" Germania asked, her eyes now looking slightly upward, towards Libidus's huge erect cock.

"Immediately. I am starving!" Libidus answered with a stern voice.

"Right away, Master!" Germania responded, bowing her head and turning towards the entryway to the dining room, making her way towards the stairs leading down to the kitchen area on the other side of the room.

During her turn, Libidus got a glimpse inside her tunic where he saw a perky breast with a fluffy areolas and nipple. As Germania started walking away from Libidus, he also noticed her finely formed ass who made up for her lack of big breasts. Germania was a fine woman, indeed. Libidus already annoyingly hard morning wood started to ache even more. The thought of Germania's eighteen-year-old body reminded Libidus of something.

"Stop for a minute, Germania." Libidus calmly demanded.

"What is it, Master?" Germania asked as she turned towards him again, giving Lepidus another good look at her young adult body.

"How come you are up here? I assigned you to work in the kitchen." Libidus inquired.

"Oh, Miss Laura told Xenon that I was ready for more complicated tasks around your villa, Master. He assigned me as one of your new servants, Master. Hope nothing is wrong with my new position as a humble servant" Germania answered with a slightly hesitant voice, looking down again.

"I see," Libidus said.

"Then all is fine. I trust Xenon in these matters. Move along now.".

Libidus waved his hand indicating Germania to move on with her task. Germania looked up at him with a bright smile on her face.

"Thank you so much, Master Libidus," she said, bowing once again, deeper than last time.

She turned around and walked over to the stairs leading to the lower levels and the kitchen. When she disappeared around the corner, down the stairs, Libidus walked into the dining area and sat down in the closest triclinium (Roman chaise lounge) leaning his back towards the silk pillow. He rested one leg in an A-shape on the triclinium and the other hung out, touching the floor towards the dining table. This position made his giant member lean on the cushion he sat on with his legs spread.

The dining room was big, possibly the biggest room in Libidus' villa. It was in the middle of the second floor, with doorways and a staircase. In the middle there were 4 triclinia shaped in a square around a low table, making it easy to eat and lie stretched for relaxation. The floor was tiled, and custom-made with flower patterns in different colors, giving the room an exotic feel. The walls were also custom painted with unique murals of landscapes where people danced and ate exotic foods, as well as reliefs along the top, depicting scenes from different battles, both mythical and historical. The room's size was a deliberate choice, making it the room for social calls, both recreational and professional.

Libidus leaned his head backward still feeling tired. His body hadn't fully awakened yet. Some food would certainly fix that. He had a long day ahead of him, after all.

"Morning, young Master Libidus.". The voice came from the study, left from where Libidus was sitting.

Libidus turned slowly. He already knew who it was. It was Xenon, the head slave. Xenon had served Libidus' grandfather and father. He was around 70 years old, his face wrinkled and bald. He stood a little crooked, making him seem smaller than he was at 1.5 m. Besides this he was still physically strong, not requiring a cane or the like for support. As head-slave Xenon was tasked with training new slaves, providing them with daily tasks. He functioned also as Libidus' secretary, scheduling meetings and making sure Libidus kept up appearances on his family's behalf in front of clients and potential business partners. Libidus had a soft spot for Xenon. He was the closest he had to family apart from his wife and two adopted daughters.

"Morning, Xenon" Libidus answered with a joking tone. "What's on my schedule today?".

Xenon took out a scroll from the stack he carried under his left arm. "Let's see" He unrolled the scroll and quickly glanced over it.

"Today you have thirteen meetings with clients, two senators want to ask for support in the upcoming election and then you have to answer the correspondences you have from your holdings in other provinces. From what I saw most of it is from your vineyards in Africa." Xenon said with a neutral, raspy voice.

Xenon looked up at his young master. From his angle, he could see Libidus was lightly dressed. Xenon was used in Libidus' habits. He had never been a follower of custom, preferring to dress as he pleased, at least in private. Libidus would dress properly in his toga if the circumstances demanded it. Libidus was a private man and preferred it that way, but rumors didn't need to spread about his habits. It could damage his reputation. He was already famous for being a ladies' man among his clients and business partners, which was a common label to get. In Roman society, he was still young, after all.

Libidus grunted a response to the list of chores Xenon had verbally handed him. Libidus wasn't lazy or a slacker when it came to his work. He just had other priorities. For one he needed to calm down his lust and raging hard-on and eat. He was starving. Xenon had known Libidus since he was a toddler and knew his routines and needs.

"We can start the meetings after you have eaten and woken up properly, young Master. The first clients are already waiting in the lobby downstairs." Xenon said in response to Libidus' grunt.

Libidus nodded and made a mental note to remember to change into his toga after breakfast. Xenon nodded slightly and started to walk towards the stairs. When he reached them, Germania came up with a tray of fruit, cheese, and bread. She almost walked into Xenon who was on his way down.

"Oh, so sorry, mister Xenon," Germania said with a startled voice.

"Watch where you're going, girl" Xenon answered coldly, giving her a stare that could sour milk.

All Germania could do was nod, not wanting to say anything else that could trigger Xenon's wrath. On his way down, Libidus heard Xenon swearing under his breath, something not fitted to translate, in Greek, his mother tongue. Libidus chuckled silently at this. Being Greek, Xenon had his prejudices against other cultures, especially those considered barbarian. Germania wasn't the only slave Libidus owned of barbarian decent, but she was the youngest and hence an easy target for slurs and other bad words.

Germania walked over to the dining table with her head down. She was embarrassed and perhaps a little bit sad, based on her facial expression, Libidus guessed quietly. Germania started to slowly put small plates on the table. It was cheese, ham, figs, grapes, and bread slices, neatly decorated in patterns on the plates. Libidus grabbed a piece of cheese and started eating. He ate it up quickly and started working on the fruits. Germania had moved to the head end of Libidus' triclinium. She stood still, and looked down, waiting for Libidus to give an order, as per her training. Libidus was working through the ham and bread slices. He was leaning on his side, giving him a good view of Germania's body in profile. His cock started to ache again from the sight.

"Germania, step in front of me" Libidus demanded after swallowing the last piece of ham with bread.

Germania stepped forward, still looking down at the floor. When she passed Libidus's shoulder, he stretched out his free right arm, cupping her right ass cheek. Germania gasped when she felt her master's firm hand and started to blush a little, but she didn't say anything. She continued walking forward until she was in the middle of Libidus' triclinium where she turned and faced him. Libidus got up to a sitting position, facing Germania, resting his hands on his thighs, his face at level with her chest.

"How old are you now, Germania?" Libidus asked, looking up at her. His eyes were hungry. Predatory.

Germania pondered the question for a second. "Last winter was my 18th, Master" she answered, her face still blushing a little from the ass grab.

"It feels like yesterday when you were still the young girl I found in that village and brought with me back here. Do you remember? Libidus asked.

"I do, Master. I have been wa..." Germania started to utter before Libidus interrupted her. "Strip" he demanded.

Germania hesitated, mostly because she was surprised by the sudden order. "Strip" Libidus said again, more sternly this time.

Germania started to unfasten her belt, dropped it to the floor, and lifted her tunic slowly upwards. First, her thick thighs came into view, then her pussy which had a solid bush of black hair. She continued pulling her tunic over her hips and further showing her thin waist and stomach. Shortly after her small perky tits with puffy areolas and nipples, came into view as well, before she finally pulled the tunic over her head.

Dubbyx
Dubbyx
16 Followers