He Lent Me His Puffer and Much More

Story Info
Two secret puffy fetishes find each other.
2.1k words
4.62
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a freezing day at uni. Of course the one day I don't bring my puffer jacket we are having an outside class. I'm wearing some skinny black jeans and a cute pink hoodie but I'm shivering a little as I wait for class to end. I look around me and at the next table there is a cute guy I've been eyeing all year. His name is John and he has short brown hair, short brown facial hair and an ass that is to die for and today he is wearing a thick black North Face Nuptse jacket.

I can't help but stare, I've always had thoughts about him and what we could do together. Thoughts that have kept me up late at night and a regular thought to masturbate to. Kissing his beautiful face, running my hands over his body and squeezing that sexy ass of his. I always imagine him holding me close and kissing me. I love to think about him on top of me, slowly making my dreams come true.

But there is also something I have wanted to share and do with someone. I am secretly in love with puffer jackets. I love the way they look, the warmth they provide, the soft feel of the fabric and how they make me feel all naughty when I wear them. At home I have a beautiful shiny black puffer that goes to my knees and gives me all sorts of feelings when I zip it up. It has a big fur hood which completely covers my head. It's not uncommon for me to get home and wear it naked around the house, feeling the soft inner material rubbing against my exposed breasts. It is a fetish that I have always kept to myself but one I have always wanted to experience with someone else.

I'm staring at John and a million thoughts are running through my head. I would love to be pressed close to him, kissing him softly.

"Um hey, Amy?" My brain does not register the words coming out of John's mouth.

My thoughts continue, I want to rub my hands against his soft puffer jacket. My other hand slowly rested on his ass, undressing him completely except for that sexy puffer.

I feel a hand rest on my shoulder breaking my daydream.

"Hey Amy, are you alright?" John says to me with a little bit of concern on his face.

"Oh John, sorry. I kinda lost focus there, just daydreaming to distract myself from the cold." I blush softly, hoping he didn't notice I was staring at him.

"Well that's actually why I came over, I was wondering if you wanted to borrow my jacket till the end of class?" John asks.

I remain calm but inside I cannot stop smiling.

"Are you sure?" I replied, "That would be really nice."

He nods as he hands me his puffer. I slide it on and instantly feel a rush of sexual passion. I always get this feeling with a jacket I have not worn before and this puffer had his scent. It was a pleasant scent but also very masculine. It was a bit big for me but I loved the feel of it. I instantly start to warm up as I rub my arms together, enjoying the sound of the jacket rubbing together. I feel like I am going to explode inside and I smile softly.

We get to the end of the class and I look back at John ready to give his puffer jacket back. I really want to keep it and play with it myself but I know I can't. I notice his arm is covered in goosebumps so I immediately take off his jacket and give it back to him.

"I am so sorry John, you look freezing, here, have this back." He slides it on appreciatively.

"You feeling better?" John asks me.

"Yeah thanks, that's such a warm jacket. You look really cold. I make really good coffee if you'd like one, just so you can warm up." I smile at him nervously.

"Sure thing."

We get back to my place and as the coffee is brewing I grab my shiny black puffer and put it on.

"I'm still a bit chilly." I say.

We start drinking our coffee and start chatting. Not before too long he asks me a confronting question.

"Um, can I ask something?" John says tentatively. "Are you into puffer jackets? Like do you have a thing for them?"

I look at John a little stunned as I'm thinking of what to say.

"Don't worry, you can be honest." John continues, "I do have a thing for them and the way I saw you with my puffer earlier I can tell you do."

I smile back at him, "I love them so much." I laugh freely, happy to finally tell someone. "They are just so comfy but look so amazing. And they also feel amazing to touch."

He slides his arm around me, "You look amazing in your jacket Amy." I notice his hand is slowly feeling the material of my jacket.

I wrap my arms around him and start rubbing against his back, sighing softly. "You can feel my jacket more if you like, even try it on if you like?" I whisper in his ear.

He pulls my hood up till the fur is almost covering my eyes as he pulls me deep into a kiss. I kiss him back passionately and press my hands against his soft puffy chest. We continue making out while we rub our hands over each other's jacket. His hands eventually start rubbing my jacket and my ass as I kiss his neck softly.

I smile at him, "If you like my jacket I think you'll love my bed." I give him a quick peck on the lips as I grab his hand and lead him to my bedroom. I hear him gasp softly as he sees my bed. I have a shiny pink down blanket over white silk sheets. I push him onto my bed and start making out with him, slowly tonguing him as I rub my down blanket against his face. He groans as I rub my jacket against him and I start to feel his dick sticking out.

"Wow Amy, I didn't realise you were so forceful. I'm not against it though." He smiles as he starts to rub my jacket against my breasts. I moan softly as I feel my nipples start to harden under the pressure. I slowly rub my hand over his jeans, feeling his cock. I smile thinking of the fun we are about to have.

"What do you want to do Amy? There's so many things I would love to do with you but I just want to be sure." He asks me. Damn he is also respectful as well, he is not going to believe what I am about to do with him. I sit on him to pin him down to the bed as I slowly unzip my jacket and take off my shirt.

"You're not the one making the decisions, I'm gonna show you so much fun." I wink at him as I press my breasts to his face. I start moaning softly as I feel him undo my bra and start kissing and licking my breasts. He purposely stays away from my nipples, just teasing me and making me wait. He starts massaging my breasts with my jackets as I feel myself starting to get wet. I let him take off my jeans as I slowly grind myself against him.

"I feel like you're overdressed for the occasion." I say as I take off his pants and underwear. His cock springs free, absolutely rock hard. I take off his puffer and start rubbing it down his shaft. He groans loudly as I begin to kiss his chest, softly pushing his body into my down blanket. I keep jerking him off with his jacket as I feel his body start to tense up.

"Oh, do you think you're gonna cum John?" He nods. "I said I was making the decisions and you're not gonna cum till you make me cum." I hand him my long black puffer and he slides it on. I zip it up but leave a gap for his dick to stick out. He looks like he is in heaven as I pull up the hood so only his mouth is visible. I take off my panties which are completely wet by now and I slowly lower myself onto his mouth.

I put on his Nuptse puffer and zip it shut as I rub the material against my now exposed breasts. I feel John tentatively stick out his tongue and lick my wet pussy. I groan loudly as he licks me slowly as I rub my legs against my down blanket. I'm slowly rocking back and forth over John's mouth as his tongue flicks against my clit. I scream softly as he flicks his tongue back and forth as I press myself harder on his face. He continues to lick my pussy which is becoming increasingly wet as reaches up and plays with my nipples. He has found a consistent speed and spot as I rub the fur hood against his face. He groans at the softness of it as my head tilts back in happiness. The perfect guy, my secret fetish and great oral sex, all in one day. I feel my body start to shake as I feel an orgasm start to happen.

"Keep going John, you're about to make me cum!" I scream as I'm grinding myself against John's mouth. His tongue hits against my clit as I start to have an orgasm. I yell out as my body releases it's built up tension on John. He slowly licks up the small mess I have made.

I kiss him softly, "You're so good at that, you definitely will need to give me a repeat performance one day." I wink at him. "But now it's your turn." I rub his cock with his jacket sleeve before I start licking his shaft. He moans loudly as I start rubbing his balls and swirling my tongue around the head of his penis. I wrap my down blanket around his legs and rub the material against it. I keep doing this to tease him as I hear his moans gradually get louder. I decide to fully satisfy him so I start to slowly bob my head up and down his penis as my mouth fills with his delicious cock. John is moaning loudly as I apply firm pressure around his penis and continue to slide up and down his dick.

"You're so so good at that Amy!" John exclaims. I kneel over John and slowly lower myself onto John's dick. I gasp sharply as I feel him enter inside of me. John moans slowly as I start to ride him at a quick pace. I only let the head of John's dick enter me, just to make him wait. I lower myself further onto him as I rub my hands over the jackets. I kiss him passionately as I start to ride him harder and harder. His hands grab my hips and he sighs as he rubs his hand over all of the down. I eventually find an angle where he is perfectly hitting my g spot.

"Right there baby! Keep hitting it there harder!" I scream out as John starts pounding me at a quicker speed. I love the feeling of him inside of me. I feel my body start to tense and I know I will soon have my second orgasm. John leans up and starts to suck on my neck. I rub my hands through his hair as I moan into his ear. He begins to suck on my nipples as my pussy tightens around his dick. I start to scream out as I feel John also start to cum. As I keep riding John through my orgasm, I feel his cum fill up inside of me. He groans out as he finishes his orgasm as I slowly ride him while we make out.

After we clean up we end up lying under my down blanket wearing nothing but our puffers. We are just cuddling in our safe haven of down as we exchange kisses back and forth.

"Wow Amy, you're incredible. I had so much fun." I blush and smile. "I'm so glad I lent you my jacket."

"Me too," I reply, "I feel like we will have lots of puffy fun together."