He Liked To Listen

Story Info
A clumsy plan at voyeurism brings a thrilling surprise.
3k words
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was warm in the kitchen, but Jack wasn't really paying attention as he peered silently through the half-closed mini-blinds out into the driveway in back of the building. The nervous, well-groomed 20-year old had heard the side door shut only a few seconds ago, stepped away from the dusty drywall of his current kitchen renovation and swallowed dry air as his upstairs neighbor walked from the side of the two-flat out to her blue Corvette.

It was another hot day in July and Laura was again dressed to suit the heat. This meant, as usual, white running shorts that fit her little butt like a glove, a blue silky tank top that caressed her jiggling breasts and nothing to hide the outline of her protruding nipples, and as usual, a pair of flip-flops.

He liked it when she wore those.

The sight of her pretty feet, with or without the pink nail polish that she used occasionally, excited him endlessly whenever she swung her legs over the balcony above his porch.

Now he was watching her dark hair bounce, wavy and free in the breeze as she stepped into the yard and approached the tall blond guy who was mowing the back lawn. He stopped when he noticed her and cut the motor. She placed her hand on his arm and spoke to him.

What kind of freak is going to be outside cutting the grass when she's upstairs dressed like that?? Jack wondered. Fuck the grass, it's too hot to be cutting it now anyway, what are you, some kind of crackpot environmentalist?

The guy nodded and said something back to her. Jack could only imagine what it was.

"Laura Baby, let me finish back here and I'll go on up and take a shower".

"Okay, Billy Big-Guy, when I get back from the store, maybe I can keep you company..."

As if to prove Jack's imaginary conversation correct, Laura stood on her tiptoes and kissed Billy on his stubbly cheek. She turned back to the building and started walking to the blue 'Vette.

Jack ducked back away from the window and started walking towards the front room. He knew this was the way it always started with these two. Laura and Billy did the cutesy snuggling thing out in public and then let each other have it, later in the bedroom...or the living room...or the shower...or once, even on the kitchen floor.

It had been in the kitchen when Jack had heard them for the first time.

He'd already spoken to his new neighbor several times and the fact that he immediately wanted to drown in the softness of her tan curves was obvious, and he knew that she knew it.

She'd glanced at the bulge in his shorts and immediately began talking about her fiancee Billy and how they were getting the place together for when they got married next Spring. Immediately, Jack could see that she was a look-but-no-touch kind of girl.

But that night in the kitchen...

He'd just cracked a beer and was reveling in the coolness of the refrigerator air when he started hearing the rhythmic creaking in the kitchen above. He almost choked on the beer, but he listened harder, wondering what the hell was going on.

That was when he first heard that beautiful, breathy voice of hers, muted only slightly by the thin wooden floor.

"Oh Billy, honey...ohh Billy honey...ohhhhhh FUCK!"

It continued for several minutes and when the creaking intensified into an unbroken rhythm, she cut loose with a long, airy "Ohhhhhhhh", that excited Jack so much that he grabbed his throbbing prick and whacked himself until his monster orgasm nearly knocked him to the floor.

When he saw her the next morning, he mumbled a feeble "thanks" when she brought down some misdirected mail. What do you say to the girl after hearing something like that??

Within a few days, summer had arrived in full, and she was wearing less and less.

Unfortunately, he was seeing more and more of Billy Boy.

On this steamy afternoon, Jack could recall all the times he heard the squeaking and the moaning and the way she climaxed with a deep "Ohhhhh FUCK". His balls burned at thought of...

Well, if she panted like that, it wouldn't take long, he knew.

He breathed nervously as he picked up the small box sitting on the end table by his living room door.

I'll never get to feel her hot body against mine, I'll never get to suck those nipples or her toes, or get inside her. But at least I can see it happen to someone else.

He opened the door and stepped out into the front foyer. The long wooden staircase greeted him and he looked up towards the white door at the top. He fished into the right pocket of his shorts and pulled out the small key. It paid to be the trusted friend of the landlord.

At the top the steps, he slipped the key into the lock and heard that soft click which was equally as thrilling as any sexual episode. He had never thought of himself as a peeping tom or a voyeur...but he had never met anyone who looked like Laura. He'd taken chances on things before, he'd had his adventures for a quiet guy, but he was no James Bond. This was big.

He stepped into her apartment.

There was more of her in it than Billy Boy, that was for sure. She had a decorator's eye, whereas Billy Boy was a doofus with a hammer. He opened the box and removed the small pen. Buried in the back end was the small lens that shot a wireless signal down to his iMac. It was live now, the computer was recording this trip up the stairs and he'd have to do some editing once something happened in the apartment that he'd want to preserve.

He moved into their front bedroom and the desk was there, as the landlord had told him. A desk with a computer, knickknacks and office crap scattered all over it. It was Billy Boy's workspace for his job as a salesman or contactor or consultant or whatever bullshit he did. Jack knew this pen would be virtually invisible in this mess and he could always come up and grab it when they were gone. He set it inconspicuously with the others, pointing the camera end to the bed --

-- and there were voices in the kitchen.

Holy shit, what are they doing here, she was going to her car (to the store, right?) and he still had half a lawn to do. Why are they in here NOW?

Footsteps moved from the kitchen towards this room.

There was no time to stop and think. He hit the floor soundlessly and wiggled under the bedframe, mercifully high enough off the ground to let him squeeze in. He remained as quiet as he could.

Laura's pretty, tanned feet stepped into the room. She took a few steps towards the bed and stopped. He could hear that she was shuffling the clothes that had been tossed on the pink comforter. Her toes were mere inches from his face. He had an impulse to lean over and let his tongue go to work, as he did so often in his wet dreams.

That thought was cut off when Billy Boy stepped into the room.

"Ohhhh, I like that sight," he said in mock treachery.

She laughed and Jack felt the mattress bounce as she turned onto her back. The backs of her heels swung under the line of the bedframe, and as Billy advanced to the bed, her feet parted and the flip-flops dropped to the floor.

Billy could hear their wet kisses and he wondered if Billy had lifted her tanktop, if his hands were caressing those firm deliciously round breasts, tweaking her pink nipples and dipping his head so that he could lick her slender neck.

Jack's imagination was fired again and he was not prepared for what happened next. Laura's shorts came sliding down her legs, over her ankles and dropped to the floor. Billy's knees also hit the floor and, for a moment, Jack though the game was over, that he'd been discovered, that he was going to get the shit beat out of him after being dragged out from under the bed, then cuffed and driven away in a patrol car and --

Instead, her bare heels parted and Jack heard the sound of wet sucking. A wet sucking that could only come from a hungry mouth feasting on a very wet vagina.

And then, of course, came the sound that Jack had heard muted many times before.

"Ohhhhfuck, Billy... " and a parade of breathy moans.

And then came the dirtytalk...Laura urging him to lick harder, lick deeper, to slip a finger inside her. Apparently Billy's mouth was pursed around her clit and he was humming with a straight monotone like her own personal living vibrator.

"Yes, yes, Billy, I love when you do that, suck my clit Billy, ohhh pleasee--"

And then a familiar sound as the four-poster shook.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!"

Jack held his breath and shut his eyes. It was all he could do to keep from exploding in his shorts.

A long moment passed and the intensity of Laura's panting finally lessened. Billy's knees rose from the floor with a faint crackle.

"Got to take that shower, babe," came his voice as his shoes padded away from the bed towards the door.

"I'm still hungry, baby," she whimpered.

"I gotta save it, Laura," was the answer.

What are you saving it for? You just had the opportunity that any guy would have dreamed of! You got another piece waiting for you somewhere else? Come to think of it, Jack remembered, he was up here with another girl last week. Maybe it was a sister, maybe it was a friend, who knew, but how can you possibly leave this girl right now???

Billy's shoes faded away and he heard a distant door shut.

Good. Now to get out of here. Maybe she'll join him, she's done that before. Then I can grab this damn pen and get my ass back downstairs and I promise I will be a good boy forever, although for fuck's sake, I am going to watch this recording as soon as I lock my door, don't kid yourself about that, Jackie Boy...

He waited for Laura to move and prayed that she would.

Instead, when he heard the shower go on in the distance, she whispered to herself. "Fuck you, Prick, I don't want to wait for you, don't let me wait here while you go off and bang your best friend's sister. "

Oh boy I am smarter than I thought. Now Laura, leave the room, get into your car, go spill gasoline all over this asshole's best suit, I don't care, just go...

Her knees hit the floor next to him.

Her soft voice spoke gently, mischievously.

"Well, Jack, I can't wait while he takes a shower."

Her brunette hair hung free near the floor and her flushed, pretty face appeared a split second after. He stared in fright, his heart jumping into his parched throat.

"Come on out already". He was glad she gave him a command, saving him the effort of making a stupid explanation of why he was there. Yeah the water is leaking so I crawled under here to check the pipes...

He started to wriggle out of the close quarters, still wondering how prison was going to feel. "How did you know?" he stammered, his head still underneath this clutzy old bed.

"I just vacuumed and I saw footprints coming from the living room door to here."

And I heard her vacuuming, too. My shoes still had drywall dust on them. Ohh for fuck's sake.

He stood up and his mind was swimming with anxiety, shame and, yes, lust that had not dissipated. She was standing by the door, looking out into the living room towards the back of the apartment. Her gorgeous bare shoulders curved deliciously down her trim back into the slender crescents of her tight, golden bare butt cheeks. The perspiration shimmered on her thin legs. She turned back to him.

"He'll be awhile, he loves showering."

But Jack wasn't listening. Her breasts jiggled as she moved, the pink nipples standing erect, pointing at him like divining rods that had just found water. Her belly was a smooth line of wonderfully tanned skin and a bead of sweat twinkled in her navel. Her dark pubic hair, trimmed artfully, was damp with heat and Billy's saliva. She walked past him to the bed, watching him as his eyes feasted on her rich naked skin. She sat down and started unbuttoning his shorts.

"I know you like to listen, Jack. I knew you'd hear us. I wanted you to hear. Did you like it?"

"Of course." Gentlemanly answer, Cary Grant.

She lay back on the warm comforter and opened her legs to him, curling her feet on the edge of the mattress. Her pink wet pussy glistened up at him.

"I don't really like to be loud. It's not my style," she whispered. "Do you know how I really like it?" His dry gulp was her answer.

Another whisper.

"Get it in me and find out."

He obeyed, not only from his own desire, but from the ferocity of the quiet command. He shed his clothes and climbed onto the bed, settling on top of her heated body. His mouth went to her breasts, so inviting, kissing and sucking those fully-blossomed nipples, their bellies mashing. Her fingers guided the thick tip of his cock past the tickle of her fur and teased it through her wet lips. They gripped him, almost sucking him in and his own urge took over and he thrust his hips forward, sending his hard meat deep into the slick humming walls of her amazing body. Every breath she took, every urge she felt pulsed through his hot, wet vagina that was now wrapped fully around his pulsing dick. His mouth covered hers and he felt her hands on his neck, on his back. She began whispering in his ear.

"Come on Jack, slam that cock into me, give it to me the way I want it, hammer this pussy, fuck me like I know you've wanted to ever since the day I moved in.."

So this is what she preferred. Not being loud. Whispering this incredible dirtytalk. He loved dirtytalk, he'd done it on the phone many times with girls whose lovely voices conjured up fantasy images in his head. More often than not, his own dirtytalk made those girls cum long before he did, and that gave him great satisfaction.

He was thrusting rapidly and he liked the way her firm tits shook with each pelvic movement. Did Billy Boy enjoy this too? Don't go there, this is mine for now, at least until I wake up.

She moaned breathily into his ear, almost as if she hadn't meant to do so.

He raised himself up, grabbed her feet and began sucking on her toes as he drove what he knew would be the finale into her. He reached his thumb down to rub her clit, so coated with her own nectar. He silent moans were turning into stifled squeals and she started holding her breath. Her pussy was tightening around his cock and he felt the rolling spasms as she came hard, spilling more wet cream down his balls.

He knew he was ready to erupt and, slowing his rhythm, he fell into traditional missionary position, his arms under hers, her face in his hands as she wrapped her legs around him, locking them. Her hands gripped his muscled ass cheeks.

"Come on Jack, let's see what you've got. Are you going to do it? Are you going to finish in me?"

A sharp exhale of breath was his reply.

"Ask my permission."

Huh?

Her tongue came to his ear, then another whisper.

"Beg me."

He closed his eyes, aware of the shower water still running in the distance.

"Please, Laura..."

"Beg to cum in me...you want to, don't you?"

Jack knew it was going to be over soon, his balls were starting to tell him yeah, captain, we're about full up, time to drain the sacs.

"May...I...please.."

"Beg!"

"I'll give you anything you want."

"Beg!" Her middle finger slid into the rim of his ass.

"Please, Laura, I..."

"More!"

"..gotta.. "

"Yesss!!"

"...nut... "

"Now!"

They both whispered the last as the hot liquid drilled up his pulsing, swollen dick. Somewhere in her loins, the head of his cock opened, spilling what felt like pints of hot, white, sticky seed. As he pounded away, hammering every last drop and flooding her tunnel, her finger slipped out of his hole and joined the others in milking his balls.

He eased his body to rest on top of hers, loving the feel of those wet breasts against his heaving chest. Her legs dropped to rest on the bed. She caressed his cheek, her eyes waxy.

A silent moment passed like this.

And the shower turned off.

They jumped off the bed and he grabbed his clothes. They stepped quickly and wordlessly through the living room and she practically shoved him out the door as he stood naked in the hallway.

She looked even more luscious as she leaned against the doorframe, her slender, nude body moist and shining. There was a playful, knowing smile on her face and her eyes moved down his body to take in the spent organ.

"Let's try that again sometime, Jack. If he plays, I'll play."

She reached out and held his cock in her hand.

"And maybe next time, I can jack this off with my feet. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

He thought of her warm, soft feet gliding up and down that tormented cock. How wonderful it would feel to splatter all over those pink-nailed toes...

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, then moved her lips to his ear, teasing him with her tongue before whispering...

"But now you know you have to beg."

She smiled playfully and was about to shut the door.

"Oh... and Jack?

He turned. "Yeah?"

She thrust the pen into his hand.

"Don't forget to bring this."

And the door shut.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 1 year ago

Hot stuff!! I have a soft spot for voyeur stories of eavesdropping and or spying on others having sex. I sound like a broken record with this (I feel like any comment I make on stories is like this) as a straight male (who the market seems to think only wants all-sex blow up doll incest gangbangs) I wish porn had stories this entertaining and fun. I would pay a premium for intelligent stories like this. Great work! Write more voyeurism stories please!

TylerMChgoTylerMChgoover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. . . a sort-of companion piece is coming tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I've read. Reminds me of when I would moan while masturbating in my uni dorms knowing the guy next door could hear me.

Hope you write another chapter for this story cause this one had me incredibly wet

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sue's Frisky Physical Hot LPN frisky w patient & husband during exam.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Photographer's Wife Unknowingly invited to help out on an explicit photo shoot.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Waterpark Fun Two couples at water slides lose suits, more fun cums home.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mowing the Lawn, with a Neighbor She gets naked mowing the lawn with her young neighbor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Amazing Nude Modelling Experience First nude modelling experience.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories