He Loves his Wife's New Confidence

Story Info
Wife gets a boost in body confidence.
1.9k words
4.15
23.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still angry at Henry for last night. He again had wasted money we don't have on sexy lingerie sets and hold up stockings for me to wear. I should explain, I've lived a simple life. I was never into fancy clothes or dressing up to look sexy. I have been married to Henry now for 11 years, we have had our ups and downs like all couples but recently our sex drives have just not come close to matching.

I feel I'm quite vanilla when it comes to sex. Don't get me wrong I love it as much as any girl when we are in the throws of making love, it's just the getting started I struggle with. I have certainly never dressed "sexy" as Henry would call it. I love self love and we've been experimenting in the bedroom with toys and even the latest edition to the collection some restraints.

Henry on the other hand is like a dog on heat. I love him to the end of the earth, but when he gets a horny idea in his head he sticks with it. He seems obsessed at the moment that I should be dressed in lingerie 24/7 and be constantly thinking when I'm next going to get off.

We had another argument over it last night. I had told him "I didn't need to dress sexy to impress anyone. I have you, that's all I need."

He then shouted at me, which is very rare for Henry, "That's the problem Cindy, I want you to feel sexy. It's not about looking, it's about how you feel, I want you to feel like the beautiful sexy woman I see you as."

Well after that little outburst there was no way we were fucking tonight.

Henry had left for work early this morning. He gave me the obligatory kiss goodbye but I sensed he was still in a mood. I had the day off today and got up to do the normal household chores. After getting a pair of sweatpants on and an old t shirt I went downstairs to tidy up. I finished up in around an hour and thought I would go get coffee at the local coffee shop.

I also got a call from Henry saying he was sorry for last night and he wanted to take me out on a date night dinner to make up for it. He also said he didn't care what I wore as long as I was happy. He said that he thought I had been suffering from low body confidence lately as I had been complaining about my weight and looks and was just trying to give me a pick me up and reassure me that I was beautiful but he had gone about it the wrong way.

I headed up to shower. I turned on the water and stripped down waiting for the water to warm before getting in. I jumped in, washing my body and glimpsing my reflection in the mirror "feel sexy, yeah right."

That's when the penny dropped, maybe Henry's right. Maybe I do have a lack of self confidence. I was always putting myself down. Perhaps I should take some more time to love me. I started washing myself. Soaping up my 34b cup breasts, along my arms. Lathering up the bubbles over my not so flat, but certainly not fat stomach, down to my neatly trimmed bush and between my legs darting over my slit not stopping long enough to enjoy the pulse that raced through my clit. Down my legs and back up over my pert arse. Grabbing the shower head I rinsed off the bubbles and began to wash my long blonde hair.

Turning off the water I grabbed a towel and wrapped my hair up, after drying off and sorting my hair, I looked for some clothes to wear, OK Henry I thought, let's see if this works. I checked the size of the bra and knickers he had brought. At least he got that right. I put on the black lace thong, then the matching bra. I looked in the mirror. Turning round I saw the fabric of the thong between my bum cheeks. I have to say it looked good. The bra made my tits seem fuller than ever. Next I put on the stockings carefully not to ladder them. Instantly I felt silly wearing them. Looking in the mirror again, it took all my willpower to keep them on. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a thin white top and a pair of heels and set off to get that coffee.

Reaching the shop I ordered my coffee. I was sure people knew what I was wearing underneath. The barista called out my name. As I took my coffee from him he gave me a strange smile. Paranoid I thought he must know somehow, I looked down. Nothing out of place, then I noticed my nipples were so hard against the lace material of my bra showing through the white tee. It sent a shiver down through me bolting to my pussy. Why was this turning me on? Was it because of my little naughty secret or the fact a stranger just saw my excitement expressed by my hard nipples.

I quickly sat at a table around the corner from the service desk. The more I thought about that reflection in the mirror from earlier, the more it excited me at the thought of me out in public like this, even if it was under my clothes. I was wearing lingerie outside the bedroom and it was turning me on and no one but the barista and I knew it. I could feel the lace of the bra gently rubbing my aching nipples at the slightest movement. That's when I could feel the dampness between my thighs. My pussy soaking the cloth of the thong as it rubbed between my lips. I quickly drank my coffee and raced home.

I went straight to the bedroom and stripped off the jeans and top throwing them to the ground. Slowly in front of the full length mirror, I ran my hands over the lace of the thong staring at the way my fingers traced down over the mound inside the fabric and onto my clit. The electricity was incredible, I pulled the damp fabric to one side using my free hand and felt the wetness of my cunt. Dipping a finger into my pussy I spread the wet liquid up and over my throbbing clit. Still not taking my eyes off of the fingers darting in and out of my pussy I grabbed my hard nipple with my hand through the bra, twisting and teasing the bud causing me to shake with each movement.

I ripped off the underwear leaving on just the stockings and walked round the bed to the drawer in the bedside table. I took out a dildo that Henry uses on me and put it on the bed, just as I went to close the draw I spotted a new butt plug and lube. I grabbed them both, I laid on my side spread my legs and went back to gently rubbing my aching clit. Taking the lube I put some on my index finger and rubbed at my puckered arsehole. Gently circling my finger I slipped it in to the rim of my arse. I love the feeling of my arse giving up it's tightness, opening up as my finger plunged into its depths. My body shuddered as I fingered my arse and played with my clit.

I had never put anything in my bottom before by myself. Normally I left it up to Henry to put a thumb in me while in doggy, or very rarely his cock, but I was caught up in the moment now and soon craved more. With more lube I squeezed another finger into my tight rim, I was now fucking my arse with ease. I picked up the 5" dildo and without hesitation rammed it into my pussy. It felt so good, so full. I pushed the dildo in and out until I got an urge to explode. I pulled the dildo out of my pussy but carried on fucking the two fingers into my arse. Then with a scream of pleasure that I've never felt before I gushed from my pussy soaking the bed.

After regaining some control I still felt I needed to cum. I got on all fours grabbed the butt plug and covered it in Lube. I reached behind me and pressed the plug against my puckered hole. Gently I applied pressure to the plug in a circular motion.

It felt amazing as the cold metal pressed into me forcing my hole open. Continuing to push the plug, my hole gave up its defence and stretched to allow the intruder in. Looking in the mirror I got a look at the plugs gem above my now dripping cunt. it was such a hot sight.

The dildo I was using can be used on a mount that we had. I reached under the bed and placed the mount under my pussy. I fixed the dildo to it and lowered myself down on to it. Slowly I began to ride it sending it deeper in to the depths of my pussy. The fullness feeling was intense. Every time I came down onto the fake cock I could feel the plug in my arse press it against the g spot inside me. I could feel my orgasm building again so I rubbed at my clit with my right hand while my left hand pinched and tugged on my hard nipples. I sped up my riding as my orgasm grew. Finally I came with a scream so hard and slumped down onto the bed trying to catch my breath.

"I'm sure the neighbours would of heard that." Henry said from the doorway. I had been so in the zone I hadn't heard him come home early.

"How long have you been there?" I asked desperately trying to cover my modesty up in the covers of the bed.

"Long enough, I see you do like the stockings then?" That plug in your arse looks fucking great too. Maybe I can replace the dildo with my cock?"

I pulled the cover from over me and offered up my wet pussy to him as I moved to the side of the bed still on all fours. He had already got his cock out and started rubbing it up and down my wet cunt. He pressed the head up against the tight hole of my pussy and gently pushed himself in. He grabbed my hips while his cock pressed its way into me. I could feel his cock rubbing on my g spot like the dildo had before him, his balls were hitting against my clit sending waves of pleasure throughout my body each time.

He started to thrust into me hard. Getting faster he forced his dick deep into my cunt as I played with my sensitive clit, I knew he was close to cumming, driving his twitching cock into me. As I felt his cum releasing inside me a third orgasm rocked my body. He pulled out of my pussy and we fell to the bed with him lying next to me. As we snuggled up together I felt Henry tapping on the butt plug in my arsehole sending a shiver all over my body each time.

"Get cleaned up and dressed" Henry said "I'll take you for lunch, but leave the plug in and wear those again" all while pointing at the underwear discarded on the floor. I smiled at him as I jumped up.