He Made Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

"Hi, Mikey!" she greeted my mentor, making a big smile and hugging him. "I'm so glad you came!"

Her voice was almost the same I remembered from all the porn I had seen with her in it, but not quite. This was the real thing, neither a recording nor a dream, I was actually meeting her! The first time I had her in front of Mikey's house didn't count: it had happened so fast, that I barely had time to savor it.

"I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world, baby!" he boomed, handing her the gift and earning a kiss on the cheek. "From the both of us! But you gotta open it for last."

I could see her pierced nipples through the fabric of her dress…

"Best for last, then! Thanks! And Jules, we finally meet!" she then said with a warm smile towards me.

Still looking at her breasts, I was caught by surprise in more ways than one: she knew my name! And now she was hugging me! Holy moly she was hugging me! I could smell her, touch the blond locks cascading on her back, feel the pressure of her huge boobs on mine! Say something, Jules!

"Habby pirthay!" I squeaked.

Nice! Nailed it once again, Jules!

"Excuse her, I swear she is capable of talking beside fucking," my mentor commented, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah and fuck you Mikey!" I immediately retorted quite loudly, covering my mouth immediately afterwards, as I realized that a couple of guys around us had turned their heads in our direction.

My face was rapidly becoming the color of his shirt, when Barbie put her arm around my shoulders and backed me up laughing: "That's the spirit, Jules! Come, let's leave grumpy Mikey with his pals!"

"And the buffet!" I added, sticking my tongue at him, now more confident: she was holding my hand!

"Yeah, go babysit her, Barbie!" he chuckled, heading indeed towards the food.

"Sorry for being so awkward, it's just that I've been an admirer for so long!" I revealed shyly as I walked with her, despite my dangerously trembling knees. "You are kinda my hero!"

To my great surprise, when she turned her head, her eyes gleamed: was she actually flattered? By little old me?

"Oh, don't worry, dear, I've had fans do way weirder things than getting tongue-tied."

"Oh yeah, like the dude who proposed to you in that strip club!" I remembered, getting kinda creepy myself. "Look, I'm sorry, can I go full fangirl for the time of a selfie and get it out of my system?"

"Sure!" was Barbie's kind answer.

So I pulled out my phone from a pant pocket and took a picture of us, squeeing softly. I couldn't remember the last time I looked so happy in a photo and my smiley piercing made my grin much cuter.

"Now I swear I'll behave like a human person!"

Barbie laughed warmly: she was indeed cool as Mikey had assured me! We reached an area strewn with several wicker armchairs, illuminated by elegant steel garden torches resembling giant calla lilies. My heart jumped when I saw who was sitting on them: Sierra Wilde, Kiki Kerry and Shane Schumer, three of the hottest porn stars around. The two girls were respectively a very skinny tall brunette in a long black dress and a gorgeous black-haired girl in a peach short dress, with a skin that seemed made of delicious velvety chocolate. The guy, wearing a black shirt and white pants, wasn't handsome in any obvious way, but he completely compensated his otherwise unremarkable appearance with a lot of charm, a nice jawline and a gaze that spoke of an old soul. Not to mention his famous dick, so big that in a carnival it would probably be allowed in any ride by itself!

"Guys, this is Jules, Mikey's new discovery! These are Mindy, Nora and Liam."

"Hi, pleasure to meet ya!" I just said, trying for once to be cool, as I shook their hands.

"Pick a chair!"

Yes, chair, where? Shit, there were none free around! Now what? They were watching! Panic! Oh, no, wait, I could spot one over there. I walked, trying hard not to look awkward: was I walking strange? Shit, what if the goddamn chair was taken? Nobody seemed to care about it, though. What if somebody complained? But they were still watching me! Oh, what the hell, I needed a chair! Now, how in the world was I to bring it to the others? What if I knocked down a torch and set it on fire and then the whole garden…

Shane/Liam appeared all of a sudden behind me and lifted it easily.

"Thanks!" I said weakly, realizing that my face was now burning in the night just as much as the torches. How was it possible that I could strip in front of strangers but couldn't function in a party?Oh, there, the word: strangers. I actually wanted to be friends with these people and that's why I was panicking.

"No problem," he replied with a smile, landing it just beside Barbie.

"Sweetie, you need to relax!" she said as I finally sat down, handing me a metal tube attached to a black hose. "Here smoke this. There's some weed in it."

I was perplexed by her offer until I noticed an elegant hookah on the ground. It was one of the many things I had never tried in my sheltered previous life, but now neither smoking nor weed were among those, so I just took the handle and inhaled without a worry. Boy, did I need that! There was just a smidgen of marijuana, the perfect amount to calm me down without giving me a proper high.

"Social anxiety is a bitch!" I commented, feeling my body relax on the chair as I let a big cloud of smoke out of my mouth.

The others laughed.

"So, you're new to the industry?" asked Sierra (I refused to call her "Mindy" in my head!).

"Yep, my wonderful ex sort of took care of my debut just recently!" I joked, sticking to Jules' backstory as Mikey had instructed me to.

"He posted their sex tape online after she left him," Barbie explained.

She knew that too? So Mikey was talking about me with his friends! That was kind of flattering.

"What a pathetic sack of shit!" said Shane/Liam.

"Yeah," I shrugged, "but then I said to myself: 'He doesn't get to shame me! I'm awesome, I should be proud of my exploits!'. So I reposted it and threw in another one for good measure. Then, since they were successful, I figured I might just as well make money out of this!"

They loved my story!

"Good for you!" Kiki/Nora encouraged me, backed with enthusiasm by Sierra.

"So, have you already chosen your porn name?" Shane/Liam asked.

"Well, everybody knows me already as Jules, which is my real second name, so that's the name I picked, and as for the surname, since I'm a classy girl," I said, straightening my jacket to draw attention to my nudity underneath, "I chose Sperme! With an 'E' at the end, though. As I said, classy."

They chuckled. I was doing it! I was being a fun, human person! Yay me!

"How did you choose 'Shane Schumer'?" I asked then.

"It's the name I had on my fake ID when I was young, which in turn comes from a guy that I truly hated growing up, with whom I actually share some vague resemblance."

"So now, every time someone looks him up on the web…" I started amazed.

"They find a bunch of porn and start asking questions!" he completed grinning.

"That's so much better than my story!" Sierra complained. "I just did some research with a website for naming babies and went with the one that sounded better and wasn't already taken or famous."

"Oh shit, I didn't! What if mine is taken?" I gasped, jokingly worried, making everyone laugh again.

"I can't believe you got to keep that name! Hasn't the guy tried to force you to change it? He knows you, after all!" Kiki/Nora commented addressing Shane/Liam, who just shrugged.

"Yeah, I've already been spotted by a friend of mine and I haven't even properly started my career!" I blurted.

"Friends and family is what makes it so hard to start!" Sierra said bracingly. "How did they take it?"

They hadn't taken it in any way, since Amy was still convinced I and Jules were different people, but it wasn't difficult to imagine their reaction.

"Not well."

"I'm so sorry, Jules!" Barbie intervened, putting her hand on mine. "Every time I hear these stories I realize how blessed I am: I have only my mom and she is very proud of the successful woman I've become. If only everyone could see that this is just a job!"

I nodded, staring at her long pink nails decorated with rhinestones to avoid seeing everyone pity me.

Fortunately the conversation took a less anguishing turn immediately after and soon I was casually chatting with the people I had secretly admired for so long. It was just surreal. And awesome. Especially awesome. Unfortunately the topic of porn names had lost all its momentum and I didn't get to know the real story behind Barbie's, which wasn't in all likelihood what she had told in her interviews. Instead, we ended up talking about rather normal stuff, like holidays, tricks to overcome airsickness, some gossip I couldn't really follow and so on.

"Ok, I gotta ask, did you make your outfit yourself?" asked a certain point Sierra, who had been glancing at my boobs every once in a while.

"Yeah, this afternoon, because Mikey told me just today that your party was tonight. He's lucky that I couldn't find his neck to strangle him!" I replied, blowing a cloud of smoke over my dizzy and quite uninhibited head.

"Oh, he has told me that you are a handful!" Barbie revealed giggling, her eyes gleaming. "You didn't have to worry, by the way!"

"I wanted to look special the first time I met you," I admitted, blushing.

"She's a fan!" she explained to the others, hiding her face from me with a hand and pointing at me with the other as though she was revealing a secret to them.

"Yeah, but like one who has a single poster of her in her room, not a shrine or anything!" I quickly clarified.

"Well, I say you nailed it: you are certainly turning a lot of heads!" she replied with a encouraging wink.

Important heads, according to Mikey's predictions about the guest list! I basked in Barbie's approval.

Perhaps the worse moment to bond with someone is at their birthday party: indeed, just as I was starting to feel at ease around Barbie, she had to leave to greet other people. I stayed with her friends a little while more, but when we went together to get some food, the group dissolved in the crowd.

"So, how's it going?" boomed Mikey, approaching me with two glasses of champagne.

"It– No, thanks, I'm trying to stay away from that!" I said as he handed one to me, ending up with the glass in my hand and the drink in my mouth shortly after anyway. "It's going well. Barbie is so nice!"

"Yeah, she's such a doll!" Mikey said amused, but I didn't reward such a cheap joke with a smile: he could do better.

"What have you been up to?" I asked instead.

"Networking baby! Half my job is done in parties like this one!" he explained proudly. "See that guy? He has a company that makes sex toys that Barbie promotes. That woman? She has a production company!"

"Wait, wait! Toys you said? I have a few ideas for some props I could use for my camming sessions, like a plug that looks like a pacifier for my octopus: do you think I can ask him if he can make me one?"

"Come with me and follow my lead!" said Mikey, apparently impressed by my spirit of initiative.

We approached the topic with a lot polite circumnavigation, but at the end my contact list grew by one phone number and the parties interested in my weird ideas by one person.

Thanks to Mikey I also met other performers and I spent a couple of hours without getting bored as I had feared at the beginning of the night. Actually I was very happy: I could see myself spending my time with these people, so oddly normal and yet strange enough not to consider me a freak. As busy as she was with all her guests, I even managed to talk to Barbie a couple of times more.

After the cake, though, a lot of people were drunk, whereas my high was fading, so I was kind of out of sync and unsure what to do. That must've been apparent, because Barbie Baby appeared out of nowhere in a skimpy bikini, whose straps seemed on the point of breaking in the struggle to contain her boobs, with the best proposition ever: "Hey, would you like to join me in the Jacuzzi?"

"Yeah, I would love to!" I replied, barely controlling my enthusiasm. "I don't have a bathing suit though!"

"Don't worry, I have a few for guests!" she said, taking my hand and leading me into her house.

My eyes could've been a paparazzi's camera for the way they scanned every single detail of the inside of my role model's home. Every room was apparently painted with some light pastel color and all her furniture was whitewashed, sending a certain old-timey and somewhat cutesy vibe.

"Here, this should do!" she said, fetching what looked like a cheap black bikini from a cardboard box filled with them. "Reach us at the tub, I'll keep a place for you!"

Unbelievably happy, I quickly changed and even sneaked in her kitchen to fetch some plastic wrap to protect my relatively fresh arm tattoo. Soon after, I was cautiously entering the warm bubbling water of Barbie's pool.

"Here she is! Jules, this is Lance!" she welcomed me, introducing me to a blond guy with a sandy beard who I hadn't met before. "He's my angel: he restored this house and turned it into the one I've always wanted!"

The man made a big smug grin.

"Oh, shoot! Jules, I forgot to ask you to bring us beers before you entered the tub!" she added, putting a hand on my shoulder and pushing me down, so as to suggest not to get up to fetch the beverages.

"I can go!" Lance offered. "I've got to pay a visit to the restroom anyway!"

"Thanks, dear. The Belgian ones, if you don't mind, they are the only ones I really like!" she said, caressing this chest.

After he had put on a bathrobe and left, she whispered to me in a conspiratorial way with a smirk: "That ought to keep him away for a while: there are none left!"

I laughed: "You are bad! I thought that porn stars were supposed to be nicer to contractor, judging by the movies!"

"Yeah, he's seen too many too, which has saved me a lot of money in the restoration of this house. Problem is, I'm a lezzie!"

Huh! I didn't know that!

"I thought you were bi!"

She shrugged: "Yeah, me too for an embarrassingly long time. And I don't say it in public because it could hurt my career."

Unbelievable: she had just shared her secret with me, of all people!

"Your secret is safe with me," I hastened to reassure her. "Besides, I'm under the impression that you know all about me, thanks to Mikey!"

"Yes, Jeri!" she replied with a wink. "I like you much better as Jules, by the way!"

That was perhaps the best endorsement I could possibly imagine receiving. In the meantime Barbie's gaze wandered around, bored and when it came back to me, she snorted.

"Are you having fun?" she asked, sounding a little skeptical.

"Yeah, I met you!"

"That was nice, yeah… But I'm bored. Most of these people," she explained, "are here for anyone but me."

That had been my impression too, after our previous chat.

"They're here to do networking," I added, trying to nod in a convincingly expert way.

"Yeah! You get it! But I need them… You do what you gotta do to stay in the mix," Barbie sighed with resignation, her gaze again far away. Seeing her that way made me sad and wonder if she was an unhappy person.

"Is it hard? The life, I mean…" I asked, shyly, prompting her to quickly turn her head and looking at me in the eye.

"Life is hard for everyone, sweetie!" she replied with a smile, sliding towards me and putting her arm around my shoulders. "It's like having an old car that keeps breaking and every time you manage to repair a part, another one fails, but that's your car and you have to make do."

"Yeah, ok, sure, but the one of a porn actress in particular."

"It's not just banging people, if that's what you ask. It's a job and it's competitive. You've got to have claws!" she replied, clawing air with her hand and fake long bejeweled nails, growling with a playful grin.

"And make the right friends. Here, let me show you," she added, grabbing her phone and positioning in front of us for a selfie. "Let's take a picture!"

I dared resting my head on her shoulder, just above her big round tits and smiled happily, just before the flash blinded me.

"See? Now I can post it on my social media and give a boost to your professional accounts, as soon as Mikey sets them up!"

"Wow, thanks!"

"Whenever you meet someone, always ask yourself what they can do for you and what you can give them in exchange."

Yeah, and what did she want from me then? I didn't dare to ask, hoping that she just genuinely liked me.

"Ugh, there's Nora and Liam! I can't believe they are still dating!" she whispered sounding disgusted, before waving at them with a big smile and calling them loudly: "Come here, guys!"

I couldn't disagree more: there was nothing hotter than the idea of the two of them being together.

"They are kind of cute together," I mumbled, as they went in the house to change.

"Yeah, and cheesy as fuck. You'll see!"

Soon we were joined by the couple and Sierra.

"Is that an octopus on your ass?" she asked, as I briefly got on my feet to make room for Liam.

I turned around, keeping my bum underwater, and then, as I slowly made it emerge in front of her, I explained: "No, it's a sea monster! The giant octopus that swallows captain Nemo big, long, steel submarine!"

"Oh, so Jules Sperme is a play on Jules Verne!"

"Exactly! I told you, I'm a sophisticated girl!" I joked.

"You are much braver than I, when I was starting," she added.

We talked about tattoos, because Sierra was curious, having none, but no one caught the meaning of the one on my neck, or at least they didn't share it. After a while, Nora and Liam started to make out and didn't participate to the conversation anymore, and I understood what Barbie had meant, even though the effect on me was surely not being grossed out!

The jacuzzi massaged my butt, still aching a little for the spanking, until late, when our host had to come out to say goodnight to those going back home or, more likely, taking the party to a club. In that respect the whole thing had been far tamer than I thought: albeit a little tipsy, Barbie seemed mostly lucid, skittish even.

So, I was left wandering around aimlessly in a comfy bathrobe, until Mikey found me, took my hand and led me inside her house. Back in the living room, he just sat on the couch and, even though we had yet to exchange a word, I knew what I had to do: I fell on my knees, I removed my bathing suit, remaining naked underneath the toweling robe, and I crawled to his feet, where I unbuttoned his pants and extracted his hard cock.

Had anyone looked through the window from outside, they could've seen me licking his shaft and drooling over it, since we were doing nothing to hide: it hadn't even occurred to me that I could draw the curtains. Hell, if any of them had wanted to go to the bathroom, they would just have to turn their head to see me in the other room stuffing my mouth with his dick! I reveled in the notion that everybody would see me as a young girl blowing a guy that could've easily been her father just because he had promised her a career in porn! As I jacked him off, the tattoo on my wrist spelling 'white slut' in Chinese kept dancing in front of my eyes. Yes, that what I was, and it turned me on so much! So I did my job as slowly as possible, even daring to make as much noise as I could, moaning, gagging on his cock, slurping it loudly, until Mikey just couldn't hold it any longer and came in my mouth. I swallowed obediently and cleaned his dick with my tongue for a while, until it was just a small limp and drained thing.

"Ah, I missed you so much!" Mikey said at the end.

"I bet!" I replied with a wink.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers