He Made Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back outside, the party was dying out. After less than an hour most people had started taking their leave, whereas a few of Barbie's closest friend were staying back to help her a little with the tidying up, while the DJ was loading his equipment in his car. We gave a hand too. When everyone was finally gone, Mikey fetched his small present and presented it to Barbie Baby. By then, I was morbidly curious about its content.

"Alright, let's see what's inside…" she said, with a somewhat childish enthusiasm.

And…. There was just a pink fake-leather wristband! No, a choker, with sparkly letters spelling "Barbie's baby". It looked very cheap, other than plainly lame, not to mention the typo. That's why I was so surprised by her reaction.

"Oh, Mikey, thanks! But are you sure that I can keep my present?" she gasped, looking at him fondly: what the hell was going on?

"Sure! Hey, why don't I put this in place?" he boomed, taking the choker in his hands.

I was still intent on frowning and studying the woman's face, trying to understand whether this was supposed to be something sentimental, when the collar appeared in front of my eyes and I felt him secure it on my neck.

"So, Jules, you are Barbie's present: you're will stay with Barbie here, play with her and make sure that she has indeed a very happy birthday!" he explained.

"You are such a cute present!" Barbie added with a big smile, taking my cheeks in her hands and kissing my lips.

"Mikey, are you pimping me out to Barbie?" I gasped, still hypnotized by the small rhinestone nestled on her upper lip moving away.

"Yep!"

"And you want to have sex with me?" I whispered, astonished.

She just nodded, looking like a kid on Christmas.

"Then happy fucking birthday!" I exclaimed and threw myself in her arms, where I gave her a thrilled French kiss. Her lips were so plump, soft and juicy, begging to be sucked and licked, her mouth tasting like strawberry for some reason, and her own tongue piercing, the sparkly gem I had seen dance around so many dicks, was meeting mine. I couldn't believe my luck!

"Thank you, Mikey, you are the best!" Barbie said, when our mouths finally parted.

"This feels more like a present for me than you!" I admitted to her, shamelessly diving with my mouth in her big fake boobs to inhale her scent. "Scram, Mikey, will ya?" I added addressing him, waving him away with my hand.

"Yes, but first some rules!" he chuckled. "What's the one thing you never say to the birthday girl?"

"You can't say no to the birthday girl!" I heard myself promptly reply with my heart beating fast in my throat.

"Good. And she's yours until tomorrow at 9, when she's got to go to work," he added, addressing Barbie.

A whole day with the goddess! Then, showing my clothes and my purse, he added as he headed out, "I'll take these, you won't need them!"

No phone, no car, not even clothes and, most importantly, a promise never to say no: I was completely at Barbie's mercy! There was probably something wrong with me, because instead of being scared, I just felt even more thrilled.

"Hey, would you like to have a smoke with me, before we go inside and have fun?" she asked, as we walked hand in hand to fetch her purse from a chair, my legs suddenly made of jelly. I just nodded, with half a mind to pinch myself and check whether this was real.

"I love this time of the night, so peaceful, finally chill…" she said, lighting up her cigarette and mine.

"Yeah, me too! That's one of the things I love about smoke breaks at the club!" I agreed, feeling elated that we had so much in common. "Hey, did Mikey turn you into a smoker too?"

"Yeah!" she chuckled. "I used to so boring when I met him, and now I'm such a heavy smoker, but I can't cut it down!"

"What a terrible habit!" I murmured, performing a sensual French inhale as I looked directly in her blue eyes, with the smoke lingering in my mouth slowly being sucked into my nose.

"Indeed…" she replied with a sultry voice, slowly letting a thick cloud of smoke out of her lips just to suck it back in, performing a perfect snap-inhale.

A game of smokey seduction ensued. Barbie playfully sucked her cigarette and, gently pulling me towards her, she slightly opened her mouth, filled with milky smoke. My quivering lips approached hers, not daring to touch them, just basking in their warmth. Then I breathed in her smoke, channeling it through my mouth into my lungs. After that, she bent a little more and our lips touched in a passionate kiss. Only when they parted did I finally exhale. The experience was so incredible that I had to try myself. Even if I wasn't as good as she had been at keeping it confined in my lips, she successfully snatched my mouthful of smoke. Soon enough, we were making out and swapping clouds of pleasure, getting increasingly aroused, until only the butts of our cigarettes were burning between our fingers. When I extinguished mine, I couldn't suppress a yawn.

"Are you tired?" Barbie asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"What? No! Are you kidding? This is going to be one of the best nights of my life!" I quickly reassured her.

Sure, I was actually very tired, because I had woken up early to make my birthday suit and the tension I had experienced both before and after the party was catching up to me, but I would be damned if I let it stop me from enjoying every single minute with the goddess!

"You know, I have just what you need!" she whispered warmly, fetching a small vial from her purse.

To my great astonishment, she leaned back on the chair and poured out of it a small amount of white powder on her collar bone.

"Come here, sweetie…" she whispered, stretching her neck, but I was frozen. "Don't worry, it's just a small bump, just enough to get you going."

That was frigging cocaine! My whole body felt paralyzed. What should I have done? Well, it was just a small amount, wasn't it? And she was the birthday girl: how could I possibly have said no? But this was not innocent weed, that was blow, the serious stuff!

As much as my panic had seemed to freeze time, the damn clock was still moving and I had to make a decision. Ironically now all my sleepiness had disappeared and in a sense I was getting high, on adrenaline! Barbie kept waiting, with an encouraging warm smile. When a goddess smiles upon a mortal, they know that the fates have blessed them with a marvelous future if they follow her. And so I did: hoping that it would be as easy as it looked in the movies, I approached her soft skin with my nose, I pressed with a finger on my pierced nostril and hovered on the powder with the other. Then, just as Barbie caressed my curls, I just snorted. My nose immediately burned and then it gradually grew numb: this thing actually smelled kind of good, albeit with a chemical aftertaste.

"Lick it now!"

Well, I didn't need to be asked twice to do that! When my tongue landed on her skin, I was euphoric and not just because, as I learned afterwards, that was exactly the effect of the drug. I was greedily exploring the length of her neck with my lips, when she stopped me: "Let me have a bump too!"

The white powder found its place in the nook between my collar bone and my neck. Now I was holding Barbie's hair, smelling it as she snorted her dose and feeling a curious sensation at the back of my throat. Wow, things were moving so fast all of a sudden! Her hand took mine and we went back in her house giggling, my bathrobe abandoned on the ground. My hands all over her body, my mouth couldn't have enough of hers. I threw away her bikini as if I hated it.

"Let's go upstairs!" she whispered, struggling to keep me away from herself.

All of a sudden I was surrounded by pink. Her bed was heart-shaped, but I barely registered that tacky detail when we fell on it, as I was too intent on caressing and kissing every square centimeter of her skin, almost as if I couldn't believe that she was real. It was almost unblemished, smooth, tanned and had a faint smell of strawberry.

In the twilight the rhinestones that decorated the piercings on her body formed a firmament of stars. I explored it, high as an astronaut, my lips traveling in the heavens. Two diamonds twinkled on both her nostrils, another on one side of her upper lip, four on the tips of the bars that pierced her nipples, erect in the cool breeze coming from an open window. My fingers also moved the glittered playboy logo dangling from her navel, to reveal another smaller piercing with two pink gems on the lower part of her belly button. Four more glittering lights came from the two subcutaneous piercings on her hips completing the constellation pointing at her sex, where a bigger one was shining just where her lips parted, my north star.

After I had paid my tribute to her perfect, toned body, her legs finally opened in front of me, doors to heaven, and I, in a fitting religious awe, began to worship her perfectly smooth sex, pressing my lips on her clit, just under her tattoo of a big and elaborated crown that occupied her mons.

"You are my queen," I whispered emphatically looking at her in the eye, meaning every word, while I timidly sent my tongue to explore that glistening paradise, closing my eyes in an effort to etch this magical moment in my memory forever.

All of a sudden I felt her wriggle, as if I had been tickling her. Oh no! I had thought I was getting the hang of pussy eating!

"Sorry, am I doing something wrong?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Oh no, sweetie, it's just that I've drunk a lot of beer and I really need to go to the bathroom…"

What a relief!

"Oh, sure, no worries!" I replied, raising my head and sitting on my heels, while she was getting up too.

"Hey, have you ever played with pee?" she asked with a naughty smile.

My heart started to beat impossibly fast: Barbie Baby was known to practice "water sports" in her movies and had claimed it was a real fetish of hers in an interview.

"Er, no…"

"Would you like to?"

"I could never say no to the birthday girl!" I heard myself saying with no hesitation.

What was I doing? The damn cocaine! After snorting it, I felt as if I could do anything, even that. My hand in hers, she was leading me to a bathroom.

Well, if there ever was someone who I would let piss on me or in my mouth, that would be the goddess for sure!

We stepped into a shower stall, where she kissed me again.

Besides, it could be the occasion of learning a useful skill for my porn career and from Barbie Baby no less!

She applied a gentle pressure on my shoulders, prompting me to kneel: what else could you do in front of your queen?

"You are going to love it! It's warm–" she started, when I interrupted her: "And it's yours. I love everything you make," I revealed with trembling voice, pushing her legs open and beginning to caress her butt just when her jet splashed on my belly.

Barbie stepped a little forward and the stream climbed my body, warm but smelly, getting closer and closer, until it was hitting my chin, my lips, splashing all over my face, soaking my hair. Everything went dark, as my eyelids dropped like a curtain on the scene, and the smell of urinal was so strong! I was the urinal after all! No, no, that's not what was happening: I was the recipient of a goddess' golden juice, coming from the place I had just called paradise in my head.

"Taste it, Jules," she encouraged me, parting my lips with her thumb.

Trying not to panic and ruin everything, I opened my mouth. A warm jet hit my tongue, salty and bitter. My mouth was filling so fast! I couldn't hold it and I cocked forward my head a little while I closed my mouth, letting it out. Wait: the stream had been interrupted. So I dared open my eyes and I looked up: Barbie appeared to have been thoroughly enjoying the whole act, her eyes greedy, her mouth ajar.

"Did you swallow some? Did you like it?" she asked in thrilled anticipation.

The filthy stink was filling my nostrils, coming now from both outside and inside me, the terrible taste in my mouth was impossible to ignore, but she was there, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes, so hopeful that I would understand and share her kink!

"Sorry, I spilled it," I croaked. "Do you have some more?"

A part of me hoped she didn't, another, desperate to please her, wished she did, so that I could make my goddess happy.

"Don't worry sweetie, your queen's got more," she reassured me, caressing my hair soaked in piss. "This time keep your chin up and close your jaw slowly."

Her hands guided me towards her sex again, my mouth opened on its own accord and, as I stared at her eyes gazing back at me with relish, a new hot stream hit my tongue, but for a very short time, just enough to fill my mouth. Then, her hands slid under my jaw and closed it slowly, while we never broke eye contact. She bit her lip when mine sealed my oral cavity.

Now or never.

Gulp!

"Good, Jules! You did it!" she encouraged me elated, caressing my cheeks. "How was it?"

Quite disgusting and very hard to swallow.

"I loved it!" I said, managing to sound completely honest, because in my mind I was referring to the opportunity of making her as happy as she seemed now.

"I knew it! You and I have so much in common! Would you like some more? That darn beer always makes me pee so much!"

Fuck! I just nodded and her hands guided me back to her sex, so that my lips could make a seal around her pee-hole, and produced another sip, which I managed to swallow again. And then another. Only at the fourth did she stop, but I was determined and managed to satisfy her all the way through!

"Thank you, my queen, for your nectar!" I heard myself whispering in adoration, still driven by some obscure force, perhaps cocaine, perhaps my huge admiration for this woman.

Barbie just moaned, and closed her eyes, as I finally resumed worshiping her cunt, now drooling with her juices. She tasted a little different from Lotus, but strong nonetheless, and if I pressed my nose on her skin, all I could sense was her sex and its liquid excitement, therefore finally tuning out all the perceptions related to piss, and enjoy myself. My fingers soon found my pussy and my arousal was back too.

"Oh, yes, much better now! Tickle my asshole!"

I happily complied, my finger lubed by my own juices, and soon the goddess was moaning and so was I. I closed my eyes in bliss and worked tirelessly on her, until I felt that she was getting close and used the other hand to finally make her cum in strange hic-cupping wheezing screams, as she leaned against the mosaic on the wall for balance. The scene wasn't much different from what I had seen her do in porn, because I suspected that Mikey had trained her to fake orgasms using her real ones as model, just like me. All the same, I knew that this now was real and it was an exhilarating sensation. I got promptly up and started to make out with her, while I still played with her asshole.

"Poor thing, you are soaked and shivering," she whispered in my ear when she was finally coming down. I was? Goosebumps on my skin… I really was!

"I'm wearing you," I replied.

"So, how did it feel like pleasing your queen?" she continued, turning on the water, behind me, preventing me from jumping by hugging my waist with surprising strength.

The water came hot almost immediately anyway.

"It's a dream come true!" I continued as the shower splashed my bum.

Then she started pushing me backwards while her hand was sliding towards my sex. Just when the water had enclosed my head in its warm embrace and my sense of self was heightened by the water deafening every other sound as it poured on my ears, she reached my button. With my eyes closed, I was floating in pleasure. The stink was getting washed away and the scene was now truly resembling a dream I had had once. I and my goddess made out under the shower for a long time. The effect of the water on my pussy was to increase the friction with Barbie's fingertips, as my juices were slowly diluted, but that was ok, because my bulging clit, slightly irritated, passed the point of no return and I came in my queen's arms, screaming with my mouth pressed on her neck. It was magical!

"And now, bubbles!" she announced after a while, exactly when a cold liquid fell on my head, yanking me out of my blissful state with a yelp. "We are going to wash each other!"

Soon enough we were covered in foam and our bodies were sliding against each other. Now that we didn't feel compelled to ravage each other, I had finally time to savor her physical presence. Only as they brushed and pressed against my skin, could I truly appreciate the volume of her boobs, the firmness of her ass… If seeing her in real life had painted an indelible picture of her in my mind, then that shower sculpted the idea of her body in my memory as a tridimensional thing.

"I love your body, it's a work of art," I murmured in a trance, passing my hand between her boobs, which touched each other, hiding her sternum.

"I surely hope so, considering how much I spent on it!" Barbie chuckled, caressing my neck.

"It's worth every penny…"

"You really like my girls, don't you?"

"It's weird, I guess I have a thing for boobs. Is it common for girls too, as it is for guys? I've only recently discovered my bisexuality."

"Yeah, I had a feeling that I wasn't your first bush. And it's ok, everyone likes what they like, don't worry about how common it is."

"Perhaps that's why I want fake ones too," I wondered.

"Yeah? How would you like them?" she asked, stroking them.

"Bigger and round."

"Like mine?"

I couldn't copy Barbie, it felt wrong!

"I don't know, I haven't decided the size yet."

"My suggestion? Go as big as you can. You are going to want to get bigger after a while anyway."

I kissed her again, nodding.

"I think this is the best part of our job: it provides the money necessary to improve our body and, whenever we do so, it immediately rewards us. It's basically a constant encouragement to seek perfection…" she commented.

The idea of doing anything besides my breasts had never crossed my mind, though: I had always liked my body and my face.

"I dunno, I just want better breasts," I shrugged.

"You say so now, but you'll see when you are not the 18-year-old starlet and will have to compete with one! You need to keep up if you want your audience to love you for years. But don't worry, I'm going to teach you what to do," she said, as she caressed my cheeks lovingly.

"Really? Thanks!" I replied enthusiastically: she was so caring!

"Mikey doesn't really understand this, you know? In a couple of years he will find a new girl to fuck and have going around naked in his house."

That statement hurt me. It was true, of course, and I'd always known that, as soon as my career would have taken off, he would find a new project, but still it made me sad that I was just one of many, just his current fucktoy and not his favorite.

"He doesn't abandon you…" Barbie reassured me, as if she had read my mind. "You've seen it tonight how he still cares about me. It's just not the same as it used to be. You are just not at the center."

I nodded, reminding myself that, if I played my cards right, I was going to trade Mikey for Barbie Baby herself as mentor, after all.

After that, we came out of the shower, we dried ourselves and she took my hand, leading me to her bedroom again.

"Now… What more could I do with my birthday present?" Barbie mumbled, caressing her chin with a grin, as she fetched a packet of cigarettes.

"Whatever you want!" I immediately replied, sitting on her bed and beginning to massage with my mouth one of her nipples, now on level with it.