He Made Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed my neck and we fell asleep.

The next day, no matter how tired I felt, I was again the first to wake up. Judging by the faint curses coming from the wall in front of me, Mikey had dropped something in the kitchen. Deciding that the man deserved a proper thank you, I sat on the bed with the intent of getting up, when Lotus grabbed my waist with her arm.

"Early…" was all I could make of her mumbling.

"Don't worry, you can sleep in."

"Where are you going?"

"Mikey is home and a girl's got to pay rent!"

"Have," she started, then yawned loudly and finally she concluded with "fun", grabbing another pillow and hugging it instead.

Stretching my arms as I walked naked in the kitchen, I found Mikey looking at the sink with a mourning look.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I broke my ceramic knife!" he groaned.

"Aw!" I mocked him, running to hug him from behind and kissing his cheek.

"If you knew how much it cost, you would understand!" he retorted.

"Well, why don't you let me have a quick shower and then I can cheer you up? Also I want to properly thank you lending me to Barbie!"

"That's exactly what I need!" he approved.

"Watcha cooking, anyway?"

"Sushi."

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?"

"You can buy it!"

"Need I remind you that I'm handling very sharp knives?" he retorted, pretending to be offended.

"Fine, fine! By the way, Lotus is here too, sleeping in my bedroom, can we squeeze her in for lunch?"

Mikey groaned and I kissed him again.

Half an hour later, his big cock was sliding in and out of my pussy, as I fucked him on his lap on the living room couch. Oddly enough, Mikey had asked me to tell him exactly what I had done with Barbie as I fucked him.

"I'm a genius!" he grunted, while he massaged my anus and I kissed his short neck. "I knew it would be good for the both of you!"

"How so?" I panted, arching my back backwards and leaning with my hands against his knees, so that his dick was at a better angle to stimulate better my G-spot.

"Well, she was quite depressed lately and you cheered her up big time. She kind of needed a pet project, I think. On the other hand you got yourself a great mentor and tried new stuff, like piss drinking, which is very trendy lately!"

"Oh Mikey, you have no idea why it was good for me, but I'll be forever grateful for it!" I replied just before I started making out with him.

"Hey Jules, do you guys have anything to eat? I'm kinda hungry. If not I can go on a coffee run or something."

I and Mikey both opened wide our eyes and turned our heads to see Lotus quietly smoking a cigarette standing right next to us wearing only one of my T-shirts and her panties.

"What the–" mumbled Mikey panicking and moving under me

"Oh, hi Mikey," said Lotus casually, as if she had just noticed his presence.

With an evil smirk I just held him tighter so as not to get unsaddled, and began to fuck him harder. This was going to be so much fun!

"Oh, don't worry, as soon as we finish here, Mikey is going to prepare sushi!" I replied just as casually to my bestie, bobbing mercilessly up and down and bucking my hips.

Mikey' gaze kept bouncing from me to her, but he was too close to cumming to fight me now.

"You know, that's cultural appropriation there, Mikey!" Lotus reproached him, pretending to be offended.

"But–" he stuttered frowning, trying to defend himself, quickly interrupted by my slap on his chest and a jokingly indignant "Mikey! How dare you!" as I shook my head.

"This is not–" he continued, looking at me angrily.

"Don't worry man, I'm not Japanese-American! I'm shitting you," Lotus interrupted again, not changing her expression or tone in the least, as she sat down on the sofa chair and started playing with her phone. The idea of fucking Mikey in front of a completely indifferent Lotus was turning me on like crazy!

"What is she–" Mikey protested again, but I shut him up with a kiss and then pushed his face between my boobs as I worked him hard until he came with a grunt and I did too, soon afterwards, very loudly on purpose.

"She is fucking weird!" Mikey complained, pointing at Lotus, as I got on my knees and sucked his cock coated with our juices clean.

"I'm here you know? It's kind of rude to talk about me as if I wasn't present," she commented, not taking away her gaze from her phone.

"That's kind of the point, isn't it?" Mikey retorted, but I just laughed in a bratty way with his member in my mouth.

"You dropped something, Jules," Lotus said nonchalantly when Mikey got up and quickly put his shorts back on. It was cum, leaking from my pussy.

"Oh dear," I chuckled, cleaning the floor with a tissue.

Lunch was no less hilarious. Mikey was in general ready with a quip, but Lotus, with her dead-pan and heartfelt passion for absurd situations, was throwing him completely off balance. When she said that the sushi was excellent but that she wasn't willing to go farther than a quick hand-job for it, succeeding in the seemingly impossible task of making Mikey blush for his debauched lifestyle, I decided that I was going to invite her more often.

The rest of the day was mostly uneventful, until I and Lotus went to work. In the changing room we found Morgan surrounded by a clique of girls, apparently all looking at photos of her pet bunny on her phone.

I and Lotus were both preparing to go to the showers to put our plugs in, when she finally became aware of our presence and looked at us contemptuously.

"Et tu, Lotus? I saw you yesterday…I thought you had some dignity."

"What? Oh, you are referring to me wearing the butt plug?" asked Lotus casually.

I was about to tell her to go fuck herself, but my friend preceded me.

"Well, it's a funny story, really. We were there stuffing cocaine up our butts, you know, because after shooting a shitload of heroin we needed some upper to go to work, when I was like: 'Hey, stuff up your butt is fun! Perhaps I should wear a plug at work too!" said Lotus, very casually, shocking all the girls and, to be honest, me too. The goal was obvious, though: instead of denying that I was a junkie (which any addict would do), it would be more effective to play along and start exaggerating to highlight how preposterous Morgan's claims were. It didn't escape to me, however, that this was Lotus' very own way to show me that she didn't judge me for accepting Barbie's cocaine.

"Yeah, not to mention that it will at least keep our vodka enemas from spilling out," I agreed very seriously.

"We should do cocktails, from now on, baby. We wouldn't even need a shaker!" Lotus added, shaking her ass.

"Great idea! Morgan would love it!" I agreed and then, pretending I had had a lapsus, I added: "Sorry, I mean my asshole… Sometimes I get confused…"

"You are disgusting," my nemesis replied.

"Maybe my asshole is disgusting, but at least it doesn't go around spreading lies to feel important," I replied with extreme satisfaction. "See you around, asshole!" I said, taking Lotus hand in mine and heading for the showers.

************

Afterword

Sorry for the long delay with this one, but a lot of stress at work drained me of time and inspiration. The next chapter, in which Jules starts to shoot actual porn, will arrive, hopefully, at the end of the month.

My first language is not English, so please let me know if you spot any mistakes. As usual all feedback is welcome, especially if you didn't like my work.