He Made Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albeit not completely convinced by her alarmist tones, as the muscular sexy man was working on my back, I couldn't find any objection against doing this every week.

"Also, as a smoker, you need to know that it does make you skin age faster, unless you take counter measures," she explained, as we lay with our face masks on the deck chairs outside of the complex, with lit cigarettes in our hands. "And sun too. You look good with a pale skin, so perhaps that's not a big deal to you. But if you want to get tanned, I recommend bronzer instead of the tanning bed or actual tanning."

While we were getting covered in mud, which was an extremely weird experience, Barbie also took me in a mental tour of aesthetic surgery. I learned all about lip fillers, implants and a bunch of scary-sounding procedures. It seemed that she had done it all, but as much as I admired her body, boobs would be the only thing I would get, even though I didn't voice my opinion out loud.

All in all it was a very instructive, but also relaxing and fun afternoon, thoroughly documented with a number of precious selfies. A part of me didn't want to share those with strangers, but Barbie was right about how much they could help me gain followers on social media. Besides, I had my memories anyway. And a bunch of creams and products Barbie had insisted to buy me.

"Are we sure that this is not my birthday?" I asked her at the nice restaurant where she was buying me dinner.

"Oh no, I had so much fun with my present! You and I are going to be great friends!" she said as she put a cigarette in my mouth. Since I didn't have mine, she just did that whenever she wanted to smoke herself, which was way more often than I usually did. My throat was actually sore, but I could never say no to the birthday girl.

My eyes watered and my voice was a little hoarse when I exclaimed "I'm so happy to be your friend!", and not only because of all the smoking.

"Besides, you can thank me later!" she replied with a wink.

And indeed the day ended with me worshiping her pussy.

9 pm had passed, and I hadn't transformed into a pumpkin. Even though we had promised Mikey that I would be home by then, neither of us seemed so keen to rush there. Not that we were doing anything in particular: we were just lying naked on Barbie's heart-shaped bed. She was texting on her phone lying on her belly and swinging her feet idly over the bed as she smoked her cigarette.

"What's that?" I asked puffing mine when I noticed a tattoo under her left foot for the first time.

"Oh, that? It's a tradition!" she replied with a smirk.

It was a minimalist script that looked like it was printed and read "Made by Michelangelo".

"Nice! Do all the girls he discovers get one?" I asked.

"Usually, if they want," she said, rolling on her back.

"When do I get mine?" I asked with a smirk extinguishing my cigarette.

"Wait until you get your new boobs! This way it's more like he sculpted you!" she proposed, doing the same. "Come on, we should get out. How about I take you to the strip club? I wanna talk to the owner, since I'm going to do a bunch of them in Las Vegas and perhaps I could do an exhibition there when I come back."

"That would be awesome!"

Our first stop was Mikey's house, to fetch my duffel bag.

"Hey, how was–" he started as he came towards me after I entered the house.

My answer was a big hug and a kiss.

"I'm super late, I'll tell you tomorrow!"

Running back from my room, where I had found my phone with a bunch of unread messages from Lotus, I saw him smoking his cigar by an open window. I hugged him from behind for good measure and kissed him again on the cheek, catching him by surprise, only to run out without a word.

Back in the car, we talked about my life as a stripper. It turned out that Barbie never really liked it and she was a little surprised to hear how much I did. Even though she didn't drive particularly fast, the trip felt much shorter than usual.

As we approached the parking lot in front of the Connoisseur, I said the words I had prepared in my mind during the previous hours.

"I know I'm your present, but thanks for today, really," I said, my voice trembling, my eyes not daring to meet hers. "This has been one of the most magical days of my life. I mean, to you I'm just the umpteenth fan that wants to have sex with you, but to me you are my inspiration, my hero."

She caressed my cheeks lovingly and forced me to look at her in the eye.

"You know, Jules, I never did the 'fuck a fan' thing, because I don't really like my fans: they know shit about me and still pretend that they are in love," she said, very seriously. "You, my dear, are nothing like them. You never said that you love me, but you love what I do and how I do it and that's real. I'm flattered that I'm your hero, it's the best compliment that anyone has ever given me!"

Cocaine couldn't have ever made me as euphoric as I was feeling after those words!

"Hey, can I keep the collar? You know, for the memory…" I babbled awkwardly, only then realizing that I had it still on.

"Yes, of course! You know what? Perhaps you'll get to use it again!" she replied, winking at me.

"Sure! Whenever, you just call me!" I immediately replied.

After a passionate kiss I rushed out to the strip club. Most of the girls had already finished preparing for the opening: Saturday night was busy from the very beginning. I was hastily taking stuff out of my bag with trembling hands, when a familiar voice behind me said: "Touch my butt!"

"Hello to you too!" I replied ironically to Lotus as I turned around. She was wearing a golden short dress and her makeup was the same color too, perhaps more in a bronze hue, and she looked great.

"Come on, touch my butt!" she insisted.

Knowing that it was pointless trying to make sense of this, I put my hands on her buttocks.

"Really touch them, feel around!" she instructed.

A few girls were staring at us as I groped her ass, growing perplexed until my pinky felt something hard stretching her g-string: a butt-plug!

"Awesome! You did it!" I said with a huge grin, keeping my hands were they were as soon as I realized that Morgan was among the strippers who were not-so-discretely watching the scene. "How? Is it comfortable?"

"You taught me how to relax my asshole and a video on Youtube how to insert something bigger than a finger," she replied, shrugging. "It feels weird but not particularly uncomfortable. Not as much as it is for Morgan!"

I laughed and kissed her on her lips.

"You are the best!"

"How was the party? You never answered my messages…"

"Sorry, long story, but Mikey took away my phone! I've got so much to tell you!"

"I'm here all night!" she said, going out with the others in order to let me change.

Whenever I rush things, I usually make a mess and that night was no different. The pressure of my lateness had the opposite effect it would have had on most people, so that it took me twice as usual to be ready and enter the main floor, which was already relatively crowded.

My mind had barely the time to register that Barbie was sitting at a table and talking to Lotus no less, that the stage manager grabbed my arm and told me that the rotation had been changed and that I was going to be next on stage, in ten minutes. A wave, no, a tsunami of panic hit me: Barbie had asked to watch my show! So, I rushed to the changing room again and looked for Lotus' locker. After inserting the correct combination in the padlock, I opened her bag and looked for a joint. Bingo! Predictably there was one already rolled.

A couple of drags calmed me down and I didn't dare smoke more than a third of it. Back in the changing room, I barely had time to get rid of the smell, that it was my turn. Time to shine for my goddess!

Even though, as I paced on the catwalk that lead to the stage, I felt as insecure as the first time I had done this, as soon as I began to dance it all went away: this was my element, the unexpected talent I had discovered thanks to Mikey. However, only when I was already nude I dared look at her, still sitting far way not to draw attention on herself. Her eyes rapt, she was licking her lips and I fantasized about entertaining my queen this way like a modern lewd version of a jester, but when I got off stage to collect an unusually good loot (I guessed my inspiration had paid off), she was waving at me with an encouraging smile on her way out.

It was a busy and profitable night, and so it was only much later that I finally managed to have a smoke break at the same time as Lotus. If I hadn't known any better, it almost seemed that she'd been avoiding me.

"There you are!" I greeted her, approaching the AC vent where we usually puffed our cigarettes. "I've been dying to tell you about yesterday!"

"I saw your friend in the club," said Lotus, looking up as she exhaled a cloud over her head.

"Yeah, she stayed to watch me! And I've slept with her! No, wait, let me start from the beginning!"

So I launched myself in a detailed account of the previous 24 hours, my enthusiasm not being in any way dampened by Lotus trademark impassive face.

Extinguishing my second cigarette, I concluded: "And now we are friends!"

Lotus stayed silent for the time it took her to finish her own, and then she said, sounding mildly astonished: "Cocaine… I can't believe it, Morgan was right when she warned us: you are a junkie!"

That crushed my spirit.

"Fuck you!" I retorted, feeling hurt. "It wasn't even a full line! And… As if you could talk! Who are you to judge?"

"Jules, I'm joking…" she replied softly, raising her hands.

"No you aren't!" I hissed. Her face had been straight and inexpressive as usual and there was probably no way of distinguishing it from the one she usually made when she joked, but I knew, I was sure of it!

"I think I would know, don't you agree?"

"No! Not knowing what goes on in your own head is kind of your thing, isn't it?"

And with that I stormed back in the club, leaving her staring blankly at me. Even if a small voice kept telling me that I was overreacting for an innocent jab, I was so angry that anger somehow fueled itself for the rest of the night, to the point that a few clients didn't ask for my services because they seemed a little scared by me.

Was it because I already felt guilty about doing cocaine? Or because the implied criticism was very rich coming from a stoner like Lotus? No, maybe it was because she had sided with my nemesis! But hadn't she just shown tonight in public that she was on my side, wearing the butt-plug that had been the cause of my feud with Morgan? How come that the wonderful day I had spent with my hero could be spoiled that easily by a single comment? I had thicker skin than that! Well, up to a point. What Lotus had done was an echo of the terrible humiliation of finding out that Morgan had told all my colleagues that I was an addict.

These confused and confusing thoughts were swirling in my head in the locker room as I was preparing to go home at the end of the night, when Lotus appeared in front of me.

"I know that you are mad at me, but I really need your help."

"Forget it!" I hissed, giving her my back.

"It's stuck and I can't get it out!" she whispered pleadingly close to my ear, prompting me to turn around.

"You have to kind of poop it out. Did you use a lot of lube?" I inquired worried despite myself, facing her again and keeping my voice very low, even if nobody seemed interested in us.

"I know, but it doesn't come out! And it hurts if I try!"

After staring at her and caressing the idea of leaving her to her own devices, I grumbled and decided that she didn't deserve this, especially knowing her past with anal: "Ok, let's go to the bathroom."

"Not here! I… I don't want the others to know. Look, you need a ride home anyway…"

Shit, that was right!

"Fine."

This trip, spent in complete silence, felt ten times longer than the one with Barbie. Back home, Lotus undressed, which felt oddly awkward, while I put some cellophane on my bed for her to stand in all fours on, in case we made a mess.

"Ok, now push and I'll pull," I instructed her, after putting some lube around her bright yellow bejeweled metal plug.

At first it seemed that it would be easy: her anus bulged a little outwards and stretched as I gently pulled it, but all of a sudden the plug was sucked back in and I didn't dare fight it.

"Don't squeeze!"

After the second attempt, which failed for the same reason, I managed to put aside my anger and asked her: "Why are you pulling it back? Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, a bit, but… The way it did with you, so no big deal, but I'm afraid that if I go further…"

I went around and looked at her in the eye.

"Just relax, it's going out, I promise."

Back facing her rear, we tried again, while Lotus rubbed her clit, I assumed to relax. It was working, the plug was coming out as I pulled, revealing itself to be bigger than mine, which explained the difficulty.

"Why did you use such a big one?"

"Funnily enough, I feared I would drop it otherwise," Lotus answered with a strained voice.

"Well, almost there. Pretend you are pregnant and push!" I joked, despite myself.

Almost out… And then Lotus jerked oddly backwards, pushing it back in with a gurgling sound for no reason.

"Are you doing it on purpose?" I exclaimed, getting on my feet, forcing her to turning around by grabbing her shoulder as I raised my voice in anger. "Is this some trick to get me to forgive you or something?"

Her reaction was not what I expected.

"Holy shit! He was right!" she gasped.

"What?"

"The custy… I didn't understand why we are fighting, so I asked for advice during a lap dance to a regular."

I was agape, but before I could scream at her, she said: "No details, of course. I told him I've fought with one of the bartenders."

"But why a customer?"

Lotus frowned as if it was I the one who wasn't making sense.

"Stripper 101: ask custies for advice for problems in the work place. They love it. You never do it?"

Words were escaping me and so she continued.

"His theory was that I was indeed trying to hurt you, because I was jealous of Barbie Baby. I mean, an hour ago it seemed so absurd… I haven't been jealous of anyone or anything since Mr Cuddlesworth, and that was my plush when I was 5."

"What?"

"But now I have a theory of my own about this butt-plug problem. You see, until a few minutes ago I was angry at you for treating me so unfairly, because I was sure I had just been joking," she explained, as I started massaging my temples to brace for the upcoming crazy. "But what if I can't get it out because of some psychological block? Maybe you are right, I'm doing it to spend more time with you. I don't know whether it's out of guilt, in the hope of making peace, or just because now you have to be nice to me and I can pretend we haven't fought. Maybe a mix…"

"It was basically out, Lotus, you literally put it back inside for no reason."

"Then that's it! I'm being possessive!" she announced with a triumphant elation that I would've never thought I would see in her eyes. "I'm being jealous!"

"And why in the world would you be so happy about that?" I retorted, my anger hindered by my wild bemusement.

"Don't you understand?" she said, grabbing my shoulders. "It means I want something! I ardently desire something, to the point of being stupid about it!"

It took a considerable control over my facial muscles to force a smile not to appear in my face.

"I told you how my life feels so empty because I never know what I want and nothing seems to elicit my desire. And now I have a friend I'm jealous of!" she said just before hugging me tightly.

Her happiness was contagious and my anger was struggling to burn like a fire in a damp hearth, so that I found myself awkwardly hugging her back.

"Also, I'm sorry for having been a douche before. You know that I don't think you are a junkie, right?" she said, returning to her usual serious self, as we parted. "And I won't do it again. Now that I know I'm capable of jealousy, I'll control my self."

That was the last, deadly blow to my anger.

"Fine, you are forgiven."

Lotus kissed me on my cheek and removed her top too.

"And now, as per our agreement, I'll stay here and cuddle you to sleep to make amends."

I was about to remind her of the butt-plug, when I saw her causally extract it and put it in her bag. Had she faked or prepared at least part of what had just happened? As usual with Lotus, it was impossible to know, but I didn't care, because I was sure that she had been honest about her jealousy and why she was happy about it. So, soon enough, we found ourselves naked in my bed with me in her arms.

"What did she say to you at the club?" I asked pensively after a while.

"I had recognized her from the poster and somehow she deduced that it was I the one who has introduced you to the wonders of the vagina. Then she hinted that you've had sex."

Interesting…

"What's your impression of her?"

"Perhaps I'm not the best person to ask, Jules."

"I'll take it into account… Go on."

"Well, now that I think about it, it might have been then that I started being jealous. And from what you've told me… Don't you have the feeling that she's been toying with you? I mean, the piss thing, the cocaine, the face-sitting, setting us up against each other… It's like she wanted to see how far you would go in order to please her."

Even though I hadn't been aware of that before, that had been the impression I had matured during that day.

"There's a part of her personality that's not pretty. She sounded like a person who uses people and perhaps now she's alone because of that. I mean, she needed to have me in order to spend the night of her birthday party with someone. I wonder why me in particular, though…"

But I knew. Barbie didn't seem to have much faith in herself, to the point that she seemed to believe that the smallest sign of aging on her body would end her whole career. She probably thought that her beauty was all anyone saw in her, her fans included. Not me, however and that was why she wanted me around, to feel loved without strings attached.

Spurred by those thoughts, that night I made an important decision: I had learned a lot about how to take care of my body from Barbie, and I would put it to good use, but I wouldn't base my whole career on my looks. Jules Sperme would be about something more, something that didn't age. What exactly, I didn't yet know, but I wanted it to be weird and mine, mine alone.

"I think she's using me to cope with her own shit…" I added after a while, my thoughts back to Barbie, and then, since I was being honest, I added: "Is it okay if I want to let her do that? I know that she's not a nice person, but she's important to me and I want to be there for her."

Lotus propped herself against her elbow and looked at me, enigmatically as usual.

"I see, so whereas Mikey plays your fucked up dad figure in this, she's like your porn mom," she said, caressing my cheek. "Moms ar important. I say go for it, as long as you don't do anything too crazy like cocaine. Don't worry, though, as long as you tell me everything, I'll stop you if necessary."

"Deal!"

"However I must warn you: you've got to be wary of people who make you try drugs."

I chuckled.

"Those are the worst ones," I said with a smile and then, after I had turned around to make her spoon me, I added: "And you don't need to be jealous. She may be my goddess, but whenever you are around life is much more interesting and fun than it could ever be with her."