All Comments on 'He made me into a Sissy'

by Randibaby00

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This dual guy story made for one hot Sunday morning read! My boyfriend left early this morning, so with coffee in hand I slipped back into bed to read some sexy stories, saw interracial & clicked. Firstly, your "Tim" was like my "Wonder Years" boy friends from high school, recipients many beginning, awkward, messy blowjob attempts. Someone said all guys like a girl that's an enthusiastic cock sucker and that was me. Perhaps the coffee hadn't kicked in, I saw the interracial BBC subline but missed the sissy in the headline, anyways I read on about the second guy Kevin. Now this part was fucking hot and got me wet. It was me in college sucking my first BBC in his dorm room, thinking, omg it is happening. I read Kevin's part two more times thru but with my rabbit in hand. Also had a good laugh when you wrote, "Kevin laid on me a bit" as several weeks later the same black guy finished fucking my pussy twice and then passed out on top of me. Ugh. There wasn't any need to read another story that morning, your's was hot, as were my old reminiscences. Thx.

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

I need a Kevin in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same story reposted?

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

Another dream box checked off.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Wild choppy style but erotic tales.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

The Instant I cum in a nice tight sissy boy pussy I send my DNA in there to own that little bitch as I become [art of her as she will forever Remember and the only way she won't is if she is blindfolded and gangbanged. I Love taming some cute femboy or twink and even love those chunky drag queens out on the down low away from their wives thinking they are getting away with it. But once the little bitch is mine she is lucky if i don't fuck her wife too and make them both my sluts as it ALWAYS blows the sissy's mind when i out them revealing what they are or have been doing as almost always the wife Knew something was up but after i show her she can be a Hotwife from then on and make sissy her little subbie their pussies cream all over. Sissy is so relieved his wife won't leave him but never seems to see or feel what i do as wife has been holding out on him and even might seem Frigid and then all of a sudden she becomes a Tigress as they end up Thanking me. She was always there but sissy being more interested in getting his cum filling hadn't realized she was missing out and I brought them both to Nirvana as she now get's the thrill of true power over him as she thrusts the strapon into him and then get's a Bull like me if her hubby isn't a cock hog. Some sissies are so Hungry they just get greedy with the dick and once they are let loose they are like a hooker at a convention. So all you Sissy boys on the downlow email me and i guarantee to bring wifey on to your way of thinking or at least make it all right for you to not hide anymore at dirty seedy bookstores and park bathrooms and woods as you'll be comfy in your own bed with the old wifey as your New Mistress and her Bisexual Dom Bull.

JgsexyJgsexy6 months ago

Love to be stretched and fucked like a girl! Loved your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandibaby00@Randibaby00
Hello all, I'm here to share my experiences with you. Who knows maybe if I like it I'll do different kinds of stories. I'm a really easy person to get along with. I'm really down for anything really. I'm an open book. Yes I have boobs and I do have a girl cock 😏 I hope u enj...