He Missed You – (750 Word Project)

Story Info
750 words of my wife's return from a business trip.
750 words
3.82
29.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jan texts to tease me when we're apart, sometimes including sexy photos. Her texts are exciting, and add to the anticipation when we finally get together.

I picked her up at the airport in my sports car, after her latest business trip.

Jan said "I'm looking forward to cuddling with you when we get home."

I said "You're not serious! I'm horny after a week of your texts."

"Really! I just want to relax in your arms. I missed you."

"I missed you, too, in a different way. And 'he' really missed you!" referring to my hard member. I added "You could save some time, and multi-task as I drive. Then I'll be relaxed for cuddling at home."

"In this small car? It's too cramped!"

"He REAALLYY wants you!"

"I REAALLYY want to cuddle when we get home. But, I'm not leaning over in this car."

So, she didn't say "No". She just said no to roadhead in the cramped car!

I suggested "I could pull over into an empty parking lot."

"Then what? It's still cramped in here."

"You'll see." I turned into an unlit parking lot of a strip mall. There was a brightly lit gas station at the entrance. But, I parked in a darker area nearby.

I got out and walked around to the open passenger window. Jan was sitting there puzzled as I stepped up to her window. In this sports car, her head was low and level with my crotch.

I said "If you really want to cuddle when we get home, here's your chance to relax 'him'."

"You're kidding. Someone will see us."

"The stores are closed, and cars just come and go at the gas station."

Jan reached for my zipper. She pulled out my stiff cock saying "I can't believe I'm doing this" as she pulled it to her lips.

I looked at Jan's hand wrapped around my cock, as her mouth started working it. The slurping sounds of her wet mouth added to my excitement.

She took my cock from her mouth, saying "Somebody's going to see us."

I said "It's dark. No one's looking this way."

Another car pulled into the gas station. Instead of going around the pumps to face out toward the road as all other cars did, this one came in facing us. The headlights were shining at me, spotlighting me with Jan holding my cock in her mouth. We froze, looking at the car, waiting to see if the driver did anything unusual. Finally, he just got out to fill his gas tank. Reassured, Jan went back to sucking my cock.

After a few minutes, the driver got back in his car, apparently unaware of our activities. When the headlights left us, a relieved Jan said "Finally!"

She continued stroking, sucking, and slurping, as my excitement grew.

"Oh, yea! He's getting there." I said.

She said "I know. I can tell by your breathing."

Jan put her mouth back on my cock. She grabbed my hips and pulled me, forcing it toward the back of her throat. She gagged, but her attempt at deep throat added even more to my excitement.

She said "Well, I tried." as she continued her sucking and stroking.

Her efforts excited me even more. I could feel my balls tightening, the cum building toward an explosion.

"Oh, yea...oh, yea!" I warned.

She pulled my cock out, leaving the tip in her mouth. As I shot the first of several streams into her mouth, Jan coughed. She leaned her head out the window, the cum dripping from her mouth.

She took my cock out of her mouth, saying "That first shot hit me right in the back of my throat!"

"Sorry, but YOUR hand was controlling it."

"I know. I just didn't expect it to be so strong!"

Jan wiped the cum from her lips.

Zipping my pants, I kissed her, saying "Thanks. He needed that."

"Now can we go home and JUST cuddle?"

"He's relaxed now. It will be a lot easier for me to just hold you."

I got in, started the car, and pulled out onto the road toward home.

I said "He's relaxed now. But, give him an hour, and he might want more."

Jan sternly said "I took care of him!"

"Okay." I said in a disappointed tone. "But, I do love you."

Jan softly said "Well, ... maybe. After all, it's 'her' turn after a shower and cuddle time! She missed you, too."