All Comments on 'He Missed You – (750 Word Project)'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Another great little tale about a loving wife and husband...with not a slut or cuckold in sight! Thank you for this. Hope you submit more in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful

He missed you? What a douche talks like that

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good

The 750 word stories are so much better than what we usually get in LW recently. This was a good loving wife story.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
umm

hmm im not sure what that was

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Appreciate that this is a 750 word story, but not for me.

No characterisation, no explanation or background, not even good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whew

not a cuck story. thank you author. that was lovely. this should be what LW stories should read like.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Short but good

This is more exciting. I appreciate the glimpse of their life.

5*

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Nice job I think I have spent more than 750 words talking some one in giving a blow job !

kiteareskitearesover 3 years ago

Should be in Exhibitionism, LW is a misnomer in many respects as it's all about extra marital 'fun'.

kiteareskitearesover 3 years ago

Sorry brain and hands not working together... as far as it went it was fine, but you did limit yourself with the 750 words. Very good first outing and very brave to put it into LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thankfully

It wasn't a cuck or wimpy husband story, kinda silly though. What man refers to his dick as "he"?

Better luck on the next entry. Maybe write an actual story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

This is my second time today being what I hate, a category Nazi. LW is for "extra-marital fun." This was more "Erotic Couplings."

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Cute! 5* (Yes, it IS in the right category!)

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Sweet, romantic and sexy! That's a trifecta at anybody's track! 5xStars

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 3 years ago
Cute

Ahh come on, I thought it was a cute different type of LW story

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 3 years agoAuthor
To the Critics

The reference "he" comes from when my wife and I first started dating, she would see me sometimes wearing tight jeans and comment: "I can see which way 'he's' hanging." So, it stuck as 'he' between the two of us, or 'she' as in "Is 'she' wet enough?"

With just 750 words, it's tough to develop characters and build a good scene with dialog. Compromises are made, and sometimes you just have to fill in with your own imagination. This is an edited version of a personal experience I wrote, and I just decided to see if I could make it entertaining within the 750 word limit. And it doesn't seem fair to write a preface to provide context outside the 750 word limit.

As for the category choice: getting a BJ doesn't strike me as Romance. And to me, Erotic Couplings would be like two strangers getting together for the first time. If you're limiting this category to cuckhold or stag/vixen stories, then maybe it should be called "Hot Wives", instead of "Loving Wives".

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Nice quick little read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am assuming that she tell hi when they get home

She definitely is going to tell him about all the cock she got while he was gone, right? Since this category is about wives getting fucked by other men. Maybe she will mention Tommy from work, who fucked her in the supply room. Or maybe she tell him about Anton, the big black ex NFL player who she met while out at the bar, who took her back to his apartment and fucked her three times last Friday night. And twice that Saturday. Or maybe about their neighbor’s son, Tucker, her came over on Sunday to use the pool and ended up fucking her in the shallow end.

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Short and sweet story of a loving couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wasn't worth the 5*'s so many gave. So I'll offset it by giving it a 1*.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

This is my second time today being what I hate, a category Nazi. LW is for "extra-marital fun." This was more "Erotic Couplings." - Why can't a loving wife story be about a wife that loves and wants her husband? And I think you love being any kind of "Nazi" that chastises an author and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What was the point of this "story"? Was it a story?! 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing to see here. Not slightly erotic. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Is she guilty of fucking another man that day? Are their marks or is she afraid her husband can tell a bigger dick has had his way with hours before???

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 2 years ago

Good story but I had to laugh out loud when I got to the car BJ where the woman is said to hang her head out the window then takes his dick out of her mouth. 5 foot long dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing special or especially erotic. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Excellent!

Five Bomb!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm sorry to say that I found the plot deviant almost to the point of being perversely laughable.

The husband's behavior borders on incomprehensible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...