He Said, She Said Ch. 08

Story Info
A surprise guest for the evening.
1.1k words
4.4
6.2k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

I am trying something different with these stories. Instead of writing a single narrative, I have written 10 vignettes from a relationship. Each chapter alternates between the point of view of the two main characters and is written as if talking to the other person.

In addition, I have written each chapter as a quickie; all of the stories are 1,000 words or less, which is something of a challenge for me. They take place in chronological order, although there may be days, weeks or months between chapters.

Please let me know what you think of this style by leaving a comment or send me feedback via email.

Enjoy!

***********

She said

How the hell are you paying for this?

The elevator lets out at the top floor of the swanky hotel. You open the door.

I stop dead in my tracks.

Seated on a stool by the bar is the most exquisite woman I have ever seen.

Petite with long jet-black hair. She's in a slinky gold dress that sparkles in the candlelight filling the room. I am instantly jealous. And aroused.

I turn to you, confusion and a little bit of anger flashing in my eyes. "What the hell is going on?"

You say nothing. Only smile mischievously.

The woman crosses the room, her shapely legs showing up to her thighs through the slit in her dress.

She's just a little bit taller than me and simply stunning.

"I got you your fantasy," you whisper in my ear.

"I've heard a lot about you," her voice is husky. "You're more beautiful in person."

"I think someone has kept me in the dark," I glare at you.

"We met on a business trip a few years ago," you explain. "We got together every now and then until she got a job in Italy two years ago. She owes me a favour."

My skin begins to crawl when I realise that this woman is devouring me with her eyes. She flashes a charming, libidinous smile.

She pulls me into an embrace. Before I can react, she kisses me.

Her lips are soft. Her touch gentle, but firm.

"I'm told I'm the second-best cocksucker in the world," her tongue in my ear sends a jolt through my body. "I'd like to see what the best can do."

Just then, it hits me.

"You mean . . . you're . . ." I stammer.

She only nods, a hungry twinkle in her eye. "I'm all for you."

I look over. You nod, your eyes burning with desire. We've had threeways before, but I didn't know this about you. It seems we need to have a conversation about your proclivities.

Hands on my breasts bring me back to her.

I reach for the zipper on her dress. It falls to the floor.

She's not wearing a bra. Her perky little breasts fit perfectly in my hands. She has a barbell through each nipple.

Black lace panties frame her perfect bubble butt.

We paw at one another while you watch. Enraptured. I see the bulge in your pants.

She manoeuvers me towards the couch. She cups my tits in her hands.

"It looks like the Boobie Fairy skipped me and gave you extra." She pushes my dress off my shoulders. Her mouth envelops as much of my breast as will fit.

My fingers dig into her silky hair and I cry out.

She is deceptively strong for her size. I am envious of her flat tummy and slender hips.

You take a seat across from us as we sink onto the plush couch in the suite. The curtains are open, giving anyone watching a clear view through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

This woman is a wonderful, sensual kisser. We make out for several minutes. She explores my body and undresses me.

"Goddam, you're beautiful," my voice is hoarse with need.

I push her panties down and feel her cock hardening in my grasp.

We are both shaven smooth as grapes.

Leaving a trail of soft kisses down my neck, she begins to work her way down my body, but I stop her. "I want you to fuck my brains out."

"I want to eat you," she says.

"You will," I promise, still stroking her. "But I want you inside me. Now."

She pulls back for a moment, suddenly serious. "I was just tested, but I have condoms."

I look over at you, still entangled in her arms.

You give me a sly wink, and nod. If you trust her, I do, too.

"Bareback," I say. "And then I'm going to make him eat you out of me."

"I want him to suck you off me while you watch."

I lay back, one foot on the floor, the other lifted over the top of the couch. She aims her cock at my pussy and pushes forward.

We both moan as she bottoms out inside me.

"Your pussy is amazing," she breathes when I give her cock a squeeze.

"It's yours tonight," I bite her earlobe.

She pulls back and thrusts back into me. My nails dig into her shoulders as she builds a steady rhythm.

Her lithe form presses against me. Her hands maul my tits.

I reach around and grasp her round ass and try to pull her all the way inside me.

My pussy is on fire as she makes love to me. I glance over and see your pants open. Your hard cock is in your hand. Your eyes smolder with lust.

I can tell you want to fuck her as she's fucking me.

She twists one of my nipples and I scream out in ecstasy.

"I'm fucking you," she says sternly. "Not him."

And that's the end of that.

My hips buck up to meet her thrusts.

She lifts my legs and pins my knees with her elbows while jackhammering my cunt.

After fucking me through two orgasms, she thrusts deep inside me. Her body is covered in sweat.

"I'm cumming," she whispers in my ear.

"Cum for me," I coo. "Cum inside me."

We hold one another, spent.

Several minutes pass as we recover.

Your engorged cock is still in your hand. You don't look like you've cum yet. But I don't give a shit about you right then.

I wait until my lover pulls back before pushing her back into the couch. I lift myself up and get on my knees in front of her and present my ass to you.

"Time to show someone how to suck a cock," I wink at her. Her eyes twinkle.

I feel your hands on my hips. "I think I owe you a spit-roast."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers