He Said, She Said Ch. 09

Story Info
A wonderful way to wake up.
1.1k words
4.56
5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

I am trying something different with these stories. Instead of writing a single narrative, I have written 10 vignettes from a relationship. Each chapter alternates between the point of view of the two main characters and is written as if talking to the other person.

In addition, I have written each chapter as a quickie; all of the stories are 1,000 words or less, which is something of a challenge for me. They take place in chronological order, although there may be days, weeks or months between chapters.

Please let me know what you think of this style by leaving a comment or send me feedback via email.

Enjoy!

***********

He said

In the dark, my eyes flutter open.

My cock is swollen and hard. It's enveloped in something warm and soft.

Looking down, I see the sheet bobbing up and down in my lap.

I am paralysed by your oral ministrations.

Your mouth is magical.

There: I admit it. You have mad blowjob skillz.

You told me you like the submission and the power of giving oral.

The submission of being on your knees and subservient.

And the power to control your partner's orgasm.

Sometimes, you get me off with a quickie. Other times, you make love to me with your mouth long and slow.

When you add in the gentle strokes of your hands or the heavenly softness of your breasts, I can't help but melt.

I know a lot of people who only give head because they feel like they have to. You love it.

Just as I love going down on you.

I sink down into my pillow as you continue to work my cock between your lips.

You do the swirly thing with your tongue that drives me crazy.

In the darkness, I see you pull the sheet down.

Our eyes meet. Your mouth makes that lovely O around my cockhead.

Time seems to stand still as you continue, edging me close to orgasm. Then you back down.

Again and again, you deny me the cum I desperately crave.

When your jaw tires, you stroke my cock with your delicate hands.

Your lips caress the insides of my thighs. You suck my balls into your mouth.

My cock swells when you rake the tip with your fingernails.

And then I'm back in your mouth.

I am in heaven.

The room starts to spin. I feel faint.

After what seems like hours of bliss, you pick up your pace.

Your lips form a seal around me. I resist the urge to push you down on my cock.

Finally, you squeeze my shaft at the base and I let go.

Soft slurping noises are the only sound in the room.

"Fuck!" I gasp as you suck all of the cum out of me.

It seems to go on and on.

When the orgasm subsides, I feel you cuddle up to me.

You kiss me gently on the cheek. "Shhhhhh, you're asleep."

When I wake, you lay on your side, facing me. The pre-dawn light sneaks through from behind the curtains.

I run my hands through your hair. You smile contentedly.

You are so beautiful.

Rolling you over on your back, I press my morning erection into you.

Your legs spread automatically for me.

We aren't in a hurry, although it is a workday for both of us.

Our sex life is adventurous. We've tried light bondage. Wax play. Both of us have several buttplugs and toys. We do threesomes occasionally.

We like several different positions. Doggy. Cowgirl. Standing. Sixty-nine.

But my favourite is missionary. I know it sounds boring.

I love the feel of your body against mine. I love being in contact with you from head to toe.

I love being inside you. As close as two people can possibly be.

Your arms wrap around me.

When my toes begin to tingle, I pick up my pace.

The featherlight touch of your fingertips makes my skin crawl.

I collapse on top of you as my morning orgasm fills your eager pussy.

We lay together for as long as we can.

Your phone alarm finally goes off.

I roll to the side as you get up.

"Can't you stay for the morning?" I ask.

"I wish." The provocative sway of your hips and jiggle of your breasts is hypnotising. "Tuesday morning staff meeting. Not all of us get to set our own hours."

You blow me a kiss as you head for the shower.

I check my email on my phone for as long as the water is running.

When you return, your hair is up in a towel. You are otherwise completely nude.

Watching you dress in the morning is my favourite part of the day. I hate to see you cover up your body, but there is no better way for my morning to start than seeing your wondrous curves in all of their naked glory.

You finish putting on your clothes and go back to the bathroom to finish your hair.

A few minutes later, you return. You rustle through my wallet and pick out four dollars.

I run my hands over your round hip when you sit on the edge of the bed. You smack me when I grope one of your ripe breasts.

The four dollar bills go into the slit at the top of the shoebox on the nightstand.

It's our "vacation fund"; every time we have any kind of sex, a dollar goes in the box. After living together for almost a year, it's pretty full.

You lean over and kiss me.

"Dinner's at six-thirty," I remind you.

"I won't forget," you wink.

You go to get up, but I reach for your hand.

With a gentle tug, you fall into my arms. I stroke your backside as we kiss again.

"I have to go," you giggle when I grope you again.

"I love you," I whisper.

For a while, it was hard for me to say the words. I wanted to be sure that I meant them this time around. Now they come so easily.

You smile blissfully. "I love you, too."

After a few minutes of you scrounging around in the kitchen, the front door opens and closes.

I screw around for a few more minutes on my phone. Finally, I get up and ready myself for work. I make a couple of calls, just to ensure everything is going to be perfect.

I gather my things and leave. Buried in my briefcase is a small box containing a ring. White gold and laden with diamonds.

Our box of money should say, "Honeymoon Fund."

Tonight is the night.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers