He, She, and I

Story Info
Dominant wife is in charge of a threesome.
1.1k words
3.6
30.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife stood at the foot of the bed eyeing us with anticipation. Slowly opening her robe and letting it fall to the floor, she turned and crawled onto the bed giving us a good view of her perfectly rounded ass. Laying down, she put her hands behind her head in a relaxed manner and pulled one leg up a bit, showing a glimpse of her smooth, shaved pussy. Then she beckoned us to join her.

I lay down on her right side and he took his place on her left. My wife and I started making out as he kissed his way around her neck and down to her fluid 38C breasts. She was driving her tongue down my throat, already eager with excitement. I massaged one breast as he sucked on the nipple of the other. She has very sensitive breasts and enjoys us giving them proper attention. His hands were roaming down her body, over her abdomen and across her thighs. But before he could go too far, she let us know that she had other plans. After all she was in charge.

Pulling away from our embrace, she looked at me and said simply, "Lick me." Then she directed her attention to him and said, "You. Bring that cock up here so I can suck it."

Following our orders, he moved up and offered his cock to her willing mouth while I crawled between her legs. I started by kissing up and down the inside of her thighs, while gently grazing my fingertips over her skin. Then I moved closer to her crotch and lightly kissed around her pubic area, not quite addressing her pussy just yet. She enjoyed the anticipation and liked to be teased just a bit, but not too much. I glanced up to see her working his erection with her tongue. She stroked him with one hand and with the other she reached down to grab my hair and urge me onto my task.

She gasped around his cock as she felt my tongue running all the way up her wet slit from bottom to top. I licked around the outer lips and pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her canal. Then I went to work on her clit, licking and sucking in exactly the way I know she likes. Soon her breathing began to quicken, and I knew she was getting close. I increased my pace and drove her over the edge. She pulled her mouth away from his cock long enough to moan through her first orgasm. Her eyes closed and her body shivered. Laying still for a few moments, she enjoyed the afterglow, but she was not done with us.

Grabbing a handful of my hair, she tugged firmly and said, "I want to suck your cock now." Then looking at him she said, "And, I want you to fuck me."

As we changed positions, she added a warning, "But, neither of you get to cum yet. Not till I'm finished with you."

Sliding between her legs, he positioned is cock at her entrance and rubbed the head up and down her well lubricated slit. He was a bit longer and thicker than me, and I knew she enjoyed feeling him inside her. While he was getting ready, my wife grabbed my balls and used them to pull me toward her. She engulfed all eight inches of my erection and began bobbing her head while rubbing her tongue against the under side of my shaft. She was a wonderful cocksucker. But her process was interrupted by a gasp when he shoved his cock inside her. The sudden intake of air around my cock actually added a new dimension to the blowjob.

He began with long, slow strokes, pulling almost all the way out of her pussy and pushing slowly back in. Her excited moans vibrated through my cock and I had to concentrate to hold back. She spread her legs even wider, encouraging him further. He increased his pace and soon was slamming into her with all nine inches of his cock disappearing inside her. She began to moan more intensely, but kept my erection in her mouth, and squeezed my balls tighter as she came again. I know, in the moment, she did not realize how hard she was squeezing. It was almost too much for me, but I took a deep breath and held on. As she came down from her second orgasm, it was time to change up again.

This time, she got up on all fours, directing me to get behind her, and putting him in front. I loved taking her from behind and eagerly climbed into position. As he moved around and knelt in front of her, she took his pussy-flavored cock in her mouth again. Using one hand to balance herself, she used the other to stroke him firmly. Pulling away briefly, she instructed, "After I get another one, you can both cum whenever you want."

Knowing it was all up to me now, I slid my cock into her hot wet pussy. Then I grabbed her hips and started pounding her. It was a fight to keep myself in check, but I knew she would want it hard. Fortunately, she was so excited by the situation that it didn't take too long to drive her toward another release. She was literally growling now, sounding like an animal, and pushing her ass against me. I felt my balls slapping against her clit as I fucked her and knew that would add to her pleasure. Soon, she let out an even louder howl. Her body shook as I pounded her through her third orgasm. But I didn't stop, because it was time for my own now, and it didn't take much longer. The tremors in her pussy squeezed my cock and I let go, shooting my load deep inside her. After that, she went to work on him, stroking and sucking until he moaned and squirted his cum in her mouth. But she still wasn't quite done.

Taking only a few moments to recover, she pulled away from us and rolled over on her back. He and I lay down on each side of her as she put her hand between her legs. She started rubbing her clit so vigorously, I knew she would be sore afterward. But she would say it was worth it. This final orgasm produced not so much a scream as a deep satisfied sigh. She quivered and pushed her palm firmly against her well used vagina. Moments later she tilted her head back and seemed to drift off. I didn't think she was quite asleep, but she soon would be.

Now that his job was finished, he got dressed and left, as per our agreement. I saw him out, locked the door and returned to bed. Sliding in beside my wife, I pulled the covers up over her and gently stroked her breasts as she smiled in her sleep. Then, I drifted off with her.