All Comments on 'He, She, and I'

by CodyMaverick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why is she married?

And why would her husband stay married to a slut? Lousy story. No idea who these people are or why they are in these circumstances. This was basically a sex scene and a boring one to boot. Not good.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not my thing but a good description of some folks that like to share. Hopefully the actual sex act took longer then the time to read it...

And OH! Lucky girl. He has 8 inches and the lover has even more and fatter. Yes, she will be sore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did you delete the rest of the story around this sex scene? OK the sex was well written and I am guessing you are a writer that prefers your readers make up there own beginning, middle, ending, develop the characters and imagine any drama or suspense.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

A lot of hateful women in the stories this week. No one could really love or want to live with such creatures.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Nice description... interesting vignette of a lifestyle.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cowboy gelding back with more of his manly writing about manlier women.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

She gets two guys to service her and still needs to jill herself off? Tsk, tsk guys better step up your game...

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

finally a story about a couple who are not into cuckolding or strong femdom. A little more background story would have been nice. Straight to the point is hot too.

Thanks,

As someone else mentioned, a lot of nasty bitch cuckolding in the stories this week.

Nice breath of fresh air.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Look at all the new stuff written here...oh wait.

katibkatibabout 3 years ago

All description; no story.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago

Loved it

- 26thNC Approved

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

My bitch with another false comment. What a lame POS.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

My best bitch was a little late with her comment on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short and sweet; kudos on writing gentle female domination without physical or psychological abuse. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous