All Comments on 'He Should Have Asked Me First'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Very well written, but the ending was telegraphed. Still, top marks.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

It can be reversed. That’s a better solution.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Good story with a unique twist. Generally, the narrative was solid but you spent too much time in his head. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is coherent, believable, and extremely well written. Congratulations!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding descriptive language & turns of phrase. Well-done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Baloney.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteover 2 years ago

I liked it, but I'm with Mr. Fantastic, above: saw the ending coming ten miles away. (It was also the same basic plot of a Cinemax-type movie from the '90s with Tanya Roberts and Joan Severance.)

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Well written I appreciate it.

But I hate cuckold stories.

verbicideverbicideover 2 years ago

I wonder if Mike will ever remember vasectomies are reversible? probably not given this is a fictional story. Then again, I wonder if the author knows vasectomies are reversible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a technically gifted writer, but in every story you choose to create characters who are cringe worthy. If your stories are meant to entertain, then your choice of characters is preventing you from succeeding. You don’t give the reader a character he can like, which makes liking the story impossible also. Hence the low scores on your stories.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh what a great well written story, loved the character descriptions and sex,

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year ago

Excellent tale. This is perhaps the fourth story of yours I've read since discovering your work in the past few days. I love the different perspectives on the "Hotwife" theme, and the O. Henry twists at the end. Yes, the characters are often morally ambiguous; and they acknowledge it. Personally, I like a little guilt and remorse and blatant rationalization with my erotica. It can be just as intense as an orgasm and it certainly lasts longer ...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@verbicide, clearly steelring does not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous