He Takes All of Her

Story Info
A wife's lover takes her arse for the first time.
1.8k words
2.54
27.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, 10pm

"I'm here"

I checked my phone. A message from my wife telling me she had arrived at his house.

"We're just going to have some drinks, some food and go to sleep. Don't worry we're not starting till tomorrow. Good Night Xx"

I replied to the messages, made some dinner and a drink and watched a movie.

Finally, getting late I headed to bed.

I was awoken at 1am, with a buzz from my phone.

"Ok... we started a little bit early. But that one doesn't count. Goodnight properly this time xxx"

--

Saturday Morning.

I was drinking my morning coffee.

My wife had been up for a while already and was in the bathroom, doing some kind of alchemical process.

I grabbed some breakfast and got on with my day. I had a few things to fix about the house, I went for a run, just pottering about.

I popped in to the shops to get some bits for lunch.

Around lunchtime I came back. The bathroom was still occupied.

I set lunch out on the table and yelled through to let her know there was lunch.

My wife emerged from the bathroom in a dressing gown, and sat down for lunch.

The bathroom was a complete mess, bottles, and wax and hairdye and hundreds of things I couldn't even recognise.

"Been busy?" I asked, curiously.

"I've just been getting ready, doing just about every beauty treatment I've got. That's what I'm up to today"

"Oh... ready for what?"

She paused.

"Do you know? He still hasn't fucked my arse?"

I raised an eyebrow, curiously.

"He's fucked me every other way, but not there. It's time to fix that."

"So... Tonight?" I asked.

"No. Not tonight. Tomorrow. When you've go something delicious to enjoy, you don't want to rush it. Revel in the anticipation. I'll head over there tonight, and tomorrow we'll spend all day together, just to make sure he's taken my body in every way possible. "

She finished up her lunch and headed back to her alchemy.

It was another hour before she finished up in the bathroom.

"Hey com'ere" she yelled from the bedroom.

She sat there on the bed, her hair redder than ever, but still damp, her skin smooth.

She stood up, dropped her robe to the floor, and slowly turned so I could see all of her.

"What do you think?" She asked, grabbing my hand and bringing it to her freshly waxed cunt. "I'm so smooooth".

"Gorgeous!" I uttered. As I started to stroke her, she slapped my hand away.

"Enough of that. It's not for you. Although..." She felt my hard cock through my trousers "It's good to have your vote of confidence"

She tossed me a little bottle of red nail varnish.

"You can make yourself useful while you're here" and wiggled her fingers and toes.

I got to work.

Once her nails were painted, she sent me to the Living Room.

"Don't go anywhere! I might need opinions" She called, as she headed back to the bedroom.

Every so often she'd come out, each time in different Lingerie, most of which I'd never even seen before.

"Oh, these are just for Him" she said, when I asked about that. "It's honestly a bit of a waste, they never stay on for long, but tomorrow's going to be special, now which outfit was the hottest?"

She eventually went for a barely there black lace set, and of course, stockings.

After the same fashion parade of dresses she picked out a one piece black dress, cut extremely short.

She carefully applied the rest of her makeup, bright red lipstick, and perfume.

She emerged looking achingly, heartstoppingly perfect.

"See you Monday" she said, kissed me, and was gone.

Sunday Morning

--

I hadn't slept too well. I woke up to the summer sun streaming in the window.

My phone buzzed.

"Him": Good Morning. Time to get up.

Seconds later a picture appeared. My wife's face, her bright red lips around the base of his cock.

"Him": As you can see, she got started on breakfast early.

I moaned at the sight, instantly hard, and wrapped my hand around my cock.

*Buzz*

"Him": And I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but you are on no account allowed to touch yourself, until you're told otherwise.

Later

--

Another message. A picture of my Wife's naked body, lying on her back, her eyes closed. Her legs spread.

Blindfolded and her wrists tied to the headboard.

"Me": Oh god, please let me touch myself. I need to cum so much!

"Him" : That's terrible begging. Here, listen to how it should sound.

An audio message popped up.

My wife's voice, desperate. whimpering..

"Oh god please, please! Pleeeease fuck me. I need your hard cock. I need it FUCK ME! PLEASE!!"

"Him": Time for your first choice of the day...

Another audio message. My Wife's voice, still needy, desperate, aching

"He says..." (a gasp, a moan) "He says you need to choose. He's been teasing me, for so long, oh god. Oh god. stroking me, softly, bringing me so close...oh. so close, and then stopping, over and over. His, fingers, his lips, his tongue... He says.. you can stroke yourself, you can cum, but if you do he won't fuck me. He'll tease me all day. Please. Please Pleeeease I can't take it. But if you promise not to. If you promise you'll obey and if you beg him. Then he'll fuck me. Oh god I need it. I need him to fuck me please. Please promise"

My cock was instantly hard, but how could I deny her. That need, that pure desperation.

I wrote back quickly.

"Me": I promise i'll obey. I won't touch myself. But please fuck her. please give her what she needs.

the little tick goes blue showing that my message has been read. I wait... There is no reply.

An hour later I get another message.

"Him": "You may stroke your cock, this may help"

A picture of my wife, naked, kneeling at his feet. His hard cock in her mouth.

"Him": "But! don't you dare cum. Bring yourself to the edge. and stop"

I look at the picture of my beautiful wife. This one of her kneeling at his feet, the earlier one of her tied up and begging to be fucked. I'm right on the edge in no time at all and it takes all my willpower to stop, to not cum. Would he know if I did? Could I...

No. No somehow he'd know.

"Me": Please.. I need to cum so badly.

...

"Her": Later. Don't ask again.

Sunday Evening.

--

It has been a long day. I've done nothing but wait for messages, wait for messages and ache in desperation.

I've been receiving messages every so often, sometimes minutes apart, sometimes longer.

The longest wait, 90 minutes during the afternoon was torturous ending when I finally received a twenty second long audio message of an orgasmic scream.

I drank in these glimpses of their day together, like a man lost in the desert drinking whatever droplets of water he can.

My phone buzzed again. A picture of my wife showering and an instruction to get some dinner and to wait.

I waited.

and waited.

I paced in anticipation, eager to know what was happening. Maybe they were just having a nice dinner. Maybe they were fucking again. How could I tell..

But then, a buzz.

A zoom link.

I went to my computer and logged on.

The view, His bedroom. My wife reclining on his bed ina light cotton dress, drinking a glass of wine.

"It's time" He says. "Come here"

My wife puts down the wine, and walks to him. He stands, takes hold of her dress and tears. Buttons pop off, fabric rips and the dress falls to the floor. Underneath she is naked.

"I have some instructions for your husband. Kneel here, whilst I explain his duties to him"

My wife kneels, oh so obediently in front of him, I can't see her anymore, she's out of frame of the camera, but I hear her, I hear her sucking his cock whilst he talks to me.

"Have you kept your promise?" He asks me?

"Yes. I've followed all your instructions. I've been good.

"I believe you. So I will let you enjoy what's to happen next. I'm going to fuck your wife's arse. You will sit there and watch. Take off your clothes, and sit. Quietly"

with that I strip. My wife stands and is let to the bed. He follows, his cock rock hard already thanks to my wife's talented mouth.

He lays her down, and kisses her. Runs his hands over her body, his fingers teasing, stroking. He clearly knows what my wife likes, it takes very little time before she moaning and whimpering, just like this morning.

"Beg me" he says. And she does, she begs him to take her, to fuck her tight arse. To make her body his in every way.

He looks over to the camera.

"Beg me" he says.

And I do. I beg him to take her. I need to hear her. I need to see this happen.

He lays her down, strokes her and walks over to the camera.

"Go to the box of toys by your bed" Of course he knows where those toys are. He's fucked her enough times in our bed.

"Take out the dildo, and as I fuck your wife, you'll fuck yourself in time. You may cum. Do not touch your cock."

With that he heads back over to the bed.

I can't bear to miss a moment. I run, naked, to the box and grab the dildo. Arriving back to see my wife on all fours, his hard cock sliding into her arse.

Her eyes go wide, as he slowly, bit by bit slides deeper into her.

I try to match it with the dildo. Sliding it into myself as he takes her.

It's not long until he's fully inside her. I see his hands on her hips as he slowly withdraws, and then impales her deeper.

And he speeds up, his hips rocking back and forth, filling her, fucking her.

There is no mistaking the sounds she is making, at first light moans and whimpers as she gets used to being take like this, but now full throated moans of pleasure.

"God yes, fuck me. Take my arse, own me completely. Fill me" she cries.

He fucks her harder, and I match. I can't hold back any more. I fuck myself with wild abandon watching this. Watching my wife get fucked by Him. I moan and cum hard, spattering my chest with a long days pent up lust and desire. As I do I hear her moan too. Shuddering, crying out, overtaken with an uncontrollable orgasm.

He comes over to the laptop, and takes it over to the bed.

I look up and see my beautiful wife looking at the screen looking at me sitting there naked, spent, with a dildo in me and my cum on my chest. She looks so dazed, exhausted, fucked.

"Good night" She whispers to me.

*click* The screen goes dark.