He Thought I Was Cool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. johnnie's gonna lay under you and lick my balls as we fuck. Right johnnie?"

"If you think its cool Tom."

"Oh yeah brother. It's cool alright."

Cindy giggled.

"First though I need to see what I'm getting into. johnnie, help your wife out of that skirt man."

I went behind my kneeling bride and unbuttoned her skirt. Pulling the zipper down I pulled it off her hips. It puddled on the floor at her knees.

"Cool man. Cindy. Stand up so my man can get those panties off.

Reluctantly my wife let his cock slip out of her mouth and stood up in front of Tom. I knelt behind her and pulled the last bit of clothing down over her big ass. She stepped out of her panties and I rose up to stand beside her.

"Nice Cindy. Very nice. But I like my bitches pussies shaved. johnnie, that can be your job man. How cool is that gonna be, you shaving my bitch for me?"

"Come on Tom. She's my wife. Please don't call her a bitch."

Tom smiled at my remark and stood up. His cock glistened with my wife's saliva. "You're right johnnie my man. She's your wife. No doubt. But she's my bitch. Right bitch?"

Cindy didn't say a word. She simply knelt and took his cock in her mouth again.

Tom winked at me, Want to see something cool?"

I nodded excited to see what he would do next.

"Hey bitch, I asked you a question. Are you my bitch?"

My wife leaned back from his cock but still held it close to her face. "Sugar, if you fuck me with this monster cock, I'll be your bitch, your whore, whatever you want." Then she plunged her face back down on his member.

"Get me another drink johnnie. Bring it to your bedroom. Come on bitch. Let's get ready to rumble."

I walked off to fetch him his drink anxious to see them fuck and be a part of it.

"Nice ass johnnie. Sexy like your woman's."

I blushed and hurried to my task.

In the bedroom Tom was lying back looking really cool as Cindy knelt between his legs and lavished his cock with kisses and tender tonguing. "Here he is now bitch. You ready to get fucked?"

"Oh yes baby. Give momma that nice big cock in her pussy."

They changed positions and now Tom was kneeling between my wife's widely spread legs. The room was filled with the aroma of pussy.

Being cool, I got on the bed next to Tom and waited for his cue. "johnnie is going to put my cock in your cunt girl. Then I'm gonna ride you for a bit, then put you on your knees and fuck you like the hot bitch you are."

My dick was leaking like crazy as I took Tom's member in my hand and brought it to Cin's apex. "Rub me up and down those fat lips johnnie."

I did that for him enjoying the feel of that big cock in my hand and wishing it was mine.

Tom liked what I was doing too. "Oh yeah man. You have really soft hands johnnie. This is so fucking cool."

Cindy was watching me with a funny, bemused expression on her face. "Oh God Tom, fuck me now."

"Slip that bad boy into your wife now johnnie and lay under me and lick my balls."

I couldn't wait. I pushed his cock into Cin and hurried into position to help my friend.

I was lying flat on my tummy and the best I could do was bury my nose in Tom's ass. No matter how hard I tried my tongue wouldn't reach his balls.

I flipped over and slid under his legs. My head kept hitting Cindy and again I was kept at a distance that prohibited me from doing the cool thing. Like before, the best I could do was lick his ass.

"Here man, let me help you out there."

Tom changed position and had my wife on her knees and mounted her from the back. This time though he had me lay under her in a 69 position which afforded me my best chance of being cool.

His balls were twice the size of mine and his cock, well, let me just say that it is a marvelous instrument he was sporting.

I watched as he fucked in and out. It was mesmerizing to say the least. I remembered why I was there and began to lick his balls.

"Oh hell yes johnnie. Now you're a cuckold and a cool one at that. Lick my balls baby. You hear that Cindy? Your husband is licking my nuts girl."

"The hell with that faggot Tommy. Fuck him."

"Maybe later bitch. Maybe later."

I figured he was playing it cool and kept on doing what cool guys do.

"Move your face up johnnie. Move up to where you can lick her pussy where my cock goes in."

"You sure that's cool Tom?"

"It's cool with me johnnie."

It was super cool to me, I have to admit. Being that close to two people fucking was very exciting and I placed my mouth over her lips and felt his cock move back and forth between her lips and mine. It was the sexiest thing ever.

Taste your wife's cunt on my cock johnnie. See how excited she is for me?"

"Um hum," I hummed with my mouth covering their organs.

Tom fucked my wife for twenty minutes before announcing his orgasm. "I'm gonna cum johnnie. I'm gonna put a load deep in this slut wife of yours. I want you to lay there and watch, maybe lick my balls too. When I pull out you take my cock in your mouth and clean it. Then johnnie, you get to suck all that cool cum from her snatch. You cool with all that?"

"Umm hmm," I mumbled keeping my mouth plastered to their fucking."

His balls tightened up even as I was sucking on them and I knew he was finishing. I opened wide waiting for him to pull out and when he did, I caught that big beautiful cock in my mouth and sucked it.

I didn't concern myself with what I was doing except to try to do it right. I licked and sucked his softening cock and even got to taste cum that was still leaking out of that monster.

"Good boi johnnie. Now tend to your wife and let her sit on your face to make sure you get all that cool cum out of my bitch."

Cindy sat upright and pushed. Globs of sperm filled my mouth. I never knew guys could cum that much and did my level best to get all I could.

My wife even managed to grind out a couple orgasms on my face as she hurled verbal abuse down on me while praising Tom's ability to fuck her like a real man.

After Cin was cleaned and I had served drinks, Tom had my wife give me a hand job for my "fine performance", as Tom put it.

Cindy roughly jerked my dick up and down a couple times. That was enough. I came in little spurts which she quickly wiped off her hand on my back.

"You did good johnnie for your first time. There is definitely room for improvement though. Come over here and kneel down. Yeah, right there. Good. Now look at my cock. Pretty nice one ain't it?"

"Um, are you sure this is cool?"

"Oh you're damned right it's cool."

I looked up at the couple. Tom was sitting spread legged in the corner of the love seat. Cindy, naked like the us guys draped herself over him watching me.

"You need to develop skills johnnie. Now seems like the right time to train you to suck cocks the right way. You in?"

"If you say it's cool then I'm in."

"It is. Trust me. Now take my cock in your hand. Nice. I did tell you you have soft hands didn't I?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now study that cock johnnie. Look closely at it. That's right. Turn it, look at all angles. Damn but you have nice hands."

I looked at the cock in my hands. A cock I wish I had.

"Tell us what you see baby boi."

"I uh, well um, I see the large head that flares out leaving a nice ridge where it joins your big shaft. I see fat veins leading up from you balls."

Cindy was giggling which made me doubt that what I was doing was cool. Tom reassured me it was way cool and told Cindy to shut the fuck up.

I so admired the easy way he dealt with my difficult wife.

"So far so good johnnie. Now let me see how you use that tongue of yours on the head. Remember now, it is very sensitive, especially after I just finished fucking."

I leaned forward and licked the head all over remembering how sensitive it would be. Gentle licks had Tom sighing.

"God damn boi. You are one cool cock sucker."

That word put me off. I let go of his cock and sat back. "I knew this was gay Tom. I knew it. You lied to me."

"Man fuck this shit," Tom said angerly. "Every time I try to show you something cool you get all bitchy on me and cry that it's some gay shit."

"Well it is."

"Listen johnnie. Didn't you just spend 20 minutes watching the two of us fuck? Did your little dick get hard seeing my big cock in your sexy wife? I can answer that. You did and it did."

"Didn't you spend 5 minutes tasting your wife on my cock? Yes you did and you had a boner the whole time. Didn't you let her squat on your face and feed you my cum from her cunt? You did and all the while your little boner stood tall and proud."

"I guess so but this is different."

"How the fuck is this any different. You're still sporting another boner aren't you? So let's recap. You're married to a hot bitch right? You get hard watching her fuck right? You stayed hard tasting her on my cock right? You kept that hard dick when feasting on the cum I deposited in this whore right? So how the fuck is any of that making you some faggot?"

I couldn't respond quick enough for him.

"Man, I thought you were cool. Boy was I wrong. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya."

And I watched in horror as he told my wife to get him his clothes.

"Damn you johnnie. You miserable fuck. You ruin everything."

Cin was beside herself.

"You have a good friend here. Tom is trying to teach you to do things that are cool. Cool you asshole. Not gay. But what do you do? You insult him. You fight him at every turn. He's thinking of you, of us and all you can think about is are you a faggot."

She was right. Tom had befriended me, showed me cool things, made my wife happy. I had fucked it up.

"Tom, please stay. Please don't leave. I'm sorry I doubted you. I really am. Please stay and show me how cool guys suck cocks. Please."

"You're not worth my time you ungrateful son of a bitch."

"But I can be Tom. I promise I won't argue. I won't resist. I will do everything you tell me to do. I promise. Cross my heart."

Tom cut my wife a smirk. "Grab those panties you took off your wife bitch boi."

I quickly retrieved them and knelt back down between his legs.

"Put em on."

For a moment I was going to say no but I remembered I'd made promises. "Yes sir," I surrendered.

"Turn around johnnie. Let me see that fat ass in pretty panties."

I showed him my bottom.

"Okay now bed over."

I bent down with my booty facing them.

"Damned sexy. I might have to fuck that ass soon."

I blushed.

"Look at us through your legs johnnie."

Further humiliation made my dick hard again. I held my ankles and looked at Tom and my wife through my legs.

"Hold that position. It's time you paid for your sass."

My shoulder length hair was touching the floor as I peered from between my legs as Tom pulled his belt from the loops in his trousers.

As he got close to me he warned me not to move. "If you try to get away, I'll leave and you two will never see me again. Is that what you want?"

"No," I gulped, knowing what was about to happen.

"No what,?" Tom insisted.

"No. I don't want you to leave us."

"Once again, no what?"

It suddenly came to me. "No sir. Please. I won't try to get away."

""You understand why this is necessary johnnie? You know or have any idea why you made me do this?"

"I, er, I questioned you, sir?"

"That's right. Now, are you going to be a good boi from now on? Are you going to do as I ask, as your wife tells you?"

"Yes sir, yes ma'am. I promise to be good."

The lashing began in earnest. Tom made sure to land blows on my ass and thighs and even used under handed swings to make sure he applied his belt to my panty covered balls and dick.

His belt beat the pride out of me. My ego was shattered, my psyche completely fucked up. My brain saw red and I knew I would never be the same nor think of myself as a man after this. I bawled and wailed and promised Tom I'd be his good boi. I promised Cindy that I would do anything to make her happy with me.

When Tom told me he wanted me to wear panties from this day forth, I swore to him I would. When Tom said I was expected to suck his cock any time he wanted I pledged my mouth to his service. Tom made me tell him that I was his and Cin's cuckold cock sucker and I was never, ever to pester her for sex again.

The pain was nearly unbearable but I soldiered on accepting my punishment and Tom as my superior. I knew I was no longer cool to him and wanted desperately to get back into his good graces.

My whipping ended and I turned and knelt waiting for Tom to take his place. My dick was hard and I found I have an affinity for a strong man to guide me. I was eager to show him how much I needed his continued guidance.

When he sat down, his cock dangled in front of my face he instructed me to ask him politely if I could suck it. He told me to tell him what I was.

With tears of pain and surrender rolling down my cheeks I told Tom what he wanted to hear and what I myself needed to admit. "Tom, sir, I am your unworthy cock sucker. Please let me show you how much I need to suck your wonderful cock."

"What do you think Cindy? Should we let you husband suck my cock."

"Fuck him."

"Soon baby girl. Very soon. I told you he was a fucking sissy didn't I?"

"How did you know Tom. I mean I know he's little and had a needle dick. All he's ever really been good for is eating pussy. But how did you know he'd suck your cock so easily?"

They talked as though I wasn't there. I guess in Cindy's eyes I was no longer there as the person I was.

"Remember back 6 months ago when we first fucked? You told me about johnnie here. Remember?"

My wife giggled, "I remember how nice it was to finally get a real cock in me after marrying this homo."

"Well, after hearing you describe him. I told you then I'd have him in panties sucking my cock by Christmas. Look at him. Crying and begging to be my cock sucker."

"I whispered it to you last night when he was sitting, what, 7 feet away? You said two words to me. Remember what they were?"

"I said prove it."

"And?..."

"You proved it. He's in my panties sucking or begging to suck your cock. You win."

"I'd say we all three won baby. You both get my nice cock and I get two bitches."

Then he looked at me and sneered, "Suck it bitch."

And did I ever. I snarled and gobbled, swallowed and gagged, but I blew Tom trying to prove my worth, my value as his cock sucker.

"He's so much better than you Cindy. I might have to share this faggot with my friends."

"I'm sure he'd love that. But you know and I know he's gonna be bothering me for sex in a week or so."

"We're going to lock his little pee-pee up in a pink cage. I'll keep the key so he knows not to pester you."

Hearing their plans for me, sucking Tom's friends, locking my dick up, it all excited me. Tom knew what I needed. He showed me my place. He made me the cock sucker I was meant to be.

Now that's cool.

12