He Took Both The Girls

Story Info
Stranger befriends young man, takes his girl and her friend.
2.2k words
3.99
13.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in the college courtyard, staring longingly at three pretty girls from afar.  I was lost in my fantasies, when a guy came up from behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.  

"They are beautiful, aren't they?"

I turned and saw a big guy, who appeared to be a landscaper.  He was 6'3" tall with big shoulders and a scruffy beard.   

"Yeah." I said dumbly, looking down.  

I was a skinny freshman with a plain face; a guy that nobody paid a lot of attention to.  I wasn't sure how to react to this attentive stranger.  

In his deep, accented voice, he told me I should go talk to them.  I told him I never knew what to say to women.  

"It doesn't matter what you say." he said simply.  "You're scared to talk to them, they are scared also.  They don't want to make decisions...they would be happy to meet a confident guy willing to take the lead."

I smiled weakly and told him I wasn't sure they would be happy to meet me and he laughed, "My friend, I am not a great looking guy and I have fucked many of these freshman girls.  Believe me they are available."

I looked at the big guy, a little dirty from his work.  It was true he wasn't handsome, and he must have been well into his 30's.  Had he really fucked a lot of students?  

He could see I wasn't going to get the nerve so he handed me a card. 

"You seem like a nice kid.  I know you can do it if you try.  Take my card and feel free to call if you ever need advice with these girls."

He reached out his hand and swallowed mine up with a very firm handshake.  "My name is Cyrus."

I told him my name was Billy and stood there dumbly while he walked away.    

I thought a lot about what the guy said because...well, I thought a LOT about girls.  I practiced for a few days and at the end of the week I saw one of the same girls at the school.  She was a petite Asian girl, a freshman I had seen in one of my classes.  She was attractive, but no great beauty, with a round face, small eyes and big lips.  She had small tits but was slim with a nice tight ass.  

I took a deep breath and approached.  I found myself emulating Cyrus' voice as I tried to emulate his confidence.  "Hey, I'm Billy." I said, looking her in the eyes and extending my hand.  

She looked surprised but gave me a sweet smile, "Hi Billy.", she paused and looked me up and down before extending her hand.  "I'm Joon."

I played it cool, talked a little about the class we shared, then asked her out as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do.  My jaw dropped a little when she giggled and agreed and we set a time to meet at an Italian restaurant I had seen near my apartment.  

I was nervous before our date.  I had actually only been with one girl in high school.  She was a little overweight and had a very plain face, but she was known to put out and I had been desperate to lose my virginity.  She mercy fucked me on our third date and I followed her around like a puppy dog after that.  I knew I had a lot to learn but I did my best to do what she told me to do to make it nice for her.  One night in the back seat of my mom's car, we fucked and I came too quickly, again.  This time I could see she had lost her patience.  

"Look Billy, you're a nice guy, but I need to get fucked for real.  Drop me at Scott's house near school."

I wasn't sure she meant it, but I could see she wasn't looking for a debate.  She was quiet as I drove her, texting on the way, then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek when I dropped her at the address she gave me.  I had jacked off that night, imagining her getting fucked properly by Scott, who I knew had been with a lot of girls.  

The next day she told me all about how he had stripped her and fucked her from behind as soon as she got there.  I made mental notes of the details but I never had a chance to apply the learnings as she never let me fuck her again.  I took her on a few more dates and one time she let me finger her a little, but once again she had me drop her at Scott's and I had to hear about it the next day.  

All this is to say, I didn't have a lot of sexual experience, and, if I ever got the chance to be with her, I was determined not to let Joon know.  I read up on different positions, how to give a woman pleasure, and especially how to last longer.  

When I walked into the restaurant I was a nervous wreck.  The place was fancier inside that from the street, although rather old fashioned.  White tablecloths, dim light and ornate decorations surrounded me.  I had arrived early but circled the block to not appear too eager and apparently Joon was already there and had been seated.  When I saw her she looked lovely in a white sun dress and her hair down, but I was surprised to see another girl beside her.  The girl was also Asian, but prettier, more curvy and a little older than Joon.  Joon smiled up at me and introduced me to her friend Hana.  Hana looked unimpressed and seemed reluctant to shake my hand when I proffered it.  Joon explained that Hana was her only Korean friend in the USA.  Hana also went to our school, and was about to start her third year.  

Perhaps sensing my confusion Joon said quietly, "I hope it's ok, Hana thought it better she meet you."  With Hana right there of course I said that it was great and I sat down across from them.  

The next half hour felt extremely long.  Joon seemed like a sweet girl but Hana was clearly not sold on me.  She actually sneered and laughed when I ordered a strawberry daiquiri then looked at me blankly while I tried to charm Joon.  I got more and more nervous and could feel flop sweat form on my forehead.  

With our meal almost finished I knew I needed to do something to save the date, and I remembered Cyrus had offered me help if I ever needed it.  I excused myself to the bathroom then texted the number he gave me and asked his advice.  To my surprise he called me as I was walking back to the table.  He asked me for more details about Joon and Hana and I explained everything.  

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." he said and hung up.  I was surprised, as him coming had never occured to me, but it made sense as a solution.  When I went back to the table Hana looked mildly disgusted and asked if I felt better after my long absence.  

I was quickly running out of things to say, so I was grateful when Cyrus arrived, less than 10 minutes later.  He slapped me on the back and kissed the girl's hands, in a way only a foreigner can do.  He sat across from Hama and complimented her outfit.  He quickly got her talking with just a couple of questions and for the first time Hana looked like she didn't want to be anywhere else.  When the girls went to the bathroom Cyrus moved across from me and asked if my apartment was available.  I told him I had a roommate but he kept to himself.  I said the challenge would be getting the girls to go back.  Cyrus ordered four tequila shots, smiled and told me to leave that to him.  

When the girls came back Joon sat beside me and Hana sat across with Cyrus.  I was impressed by Cyrus' confidence as he immediately wrapped his arm around Hana and handed her a shot.  He led a toast and we all downed our drinks.  I was trying to make a move to put my arm around Joon, but was entranced by how quickly Cyrus was advancing with Hana.  He was negging her but she seemed to love it, giggling and moving closer.  I watched his hand fall on Hana's bare leg and stroke it casually and she didn't resist at all.  I felt my cock harden now looking at how beautiful Hana was and imagined what she would look like naked.

I had to remind myself that Hana had been quite bitchy and Joon very sweet.  I turned to Joon and saw her smiling and giggling at a joke Cyrus had made.  

"Do you girls smoke?" Cyrus asked.  Hana smiled at him and he took that for a yes.  "I have some great weed from Vancouver.  Why don't we head over to Billy's place and enjoy it?"

Cyrus stood and offered his hand to Hanna.  I scrambled to throw some money on the table and followed the three of them out.  My place was just down the block.  My roommate was watching tv and raised an eyebrow a little as four of us came bursting in.  We went to my small bedroom and I offered to get everyone a beer.  When I came back Hana and Joon were sitting beside Cyrus watching his rolling technique which he was apparently quite proud of.  He lit the joint and took a big pull then passed it to Hana.  Hana passed to Joon and both thanked him.  When Joon offered to me I told her I didn't smoke and Cyrus raised his bottle to toast me before taking another long toke.  

I was sitting alone across from the three of them, noting that Cyrus' hand was going further and further up Hana's leg. Joon, on the other side of Cyrus, was also watching, with a sweet smile.  Cyrus' hand went further still, under Hana's skirt groping her ass while she took a drag.  Hana didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that her skirt had ridden up and I was looking directly up her small white panties, making me hard as a rock.   

When Hana reached over to hand her friend the joint, Cyrus pulled her closed still and kissed her hard.  They started making out and I was torn between enjoying the show and determining how to make a move on Joon.  Cyrus then took Jonn's little hand in his free hand and placed it on his cock which was hard under his pants.  I was sure Joon was going to protest but did not resist, even when he guided her to stroke up and down over what seemed like an impressively sized member.  When he let her hand go to pull off Hana's top, Joon giggled and continued to stroke.  

Things moved fast from there, at least for Cyrus and the girls.  I watched as Hana undressed for this man she had just met as Cyrus unzipped his pants to show them both his big hard cock.  Joon didn't hesitate to reach over and stroke it more, still giggling but much less innocent looking now.  

I watched Hana, now nude, stand on my bed, her tits jiggling.  I'm not sure she remembered I was there as I stared up at her and watched her turn, exposing her big ass to me and lowering her pussy on to Cyrus' face.  Hana seems pleased with Cyrus' performance as she pulled his face into her and Joon gamely continued to stroke Cyrus' big cock.  Finally Cyrus grabbed Hana's ample hips and lowered her down.  Joon guided his cock into her friend's wet pussy then stood, dropped her sun dress, lowered her panties and pulled Cyrus face into her hole while Hana rode him eagerly.  

I had jacked off to porn many times but this was the hottest thing I had ever seen.  I had my cock out, less impressive than Cyrus', and started to jack myself off just a foot away from them.  I heard Hana cum loudly without stopping her aggressive riding, while Joon softly implored Cyrus to not stop eating her out.  I was impressed with Cyrus' staying power...I had to stop stroking to avoid cumming.  

Cyrus finally pulled Hana off him and positioned her on all fours.  I was amazed how compliant the girls were, taking his direction without question.  Hana looked incredibly hot with her head buried in a pillow and her big plump ass raised high for Cyrus.  He pushed his big cock all the way into her then positioned Joon to stand in front of him, facing away.  Cyrus proceeded to pound Hana while burying his head in Joon's tight ass, licking her asshole hungrily.  I came quickly and not long after Cyrus finally came.  

We all laid quiet and sweaty on the bed for a moment.  Hana stretched and her toes brushed my nose.  Joon smiled over at me as I wiped the cum off my stomach.  Cyrus slapped her on the ass and told her to go clean up.  "We all have a long night ahead of us." he said happily.