He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 01

Story Info
He is in a sexless marriage. Deb makes a suggestion.
13.3k words
4.72
64.2k
101
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
858 Followers

Author's Note: This is an edited version with corrected grammar, etc. The story is unchanged.

******************

Elliot Richards walked to the bar across the street from his office at the end of his day. It was his routine to try and wash away the depression hovering over him with a beer, or something stronger, before heading home. It was a small solace in his life.

"Hey, Elliot! How yah doin?" Rich called out.

Rich was a sometimes drink pal at the bar.

"The Usual?"

"Thanks Harry." Elliot said to the bartender.

"So, where you been Rich?"

"Business trip. Just got back this morning."

"You're looking chipper. Good Trip?"

"Yeah. But also, just getting home."

"How So?"

"Well," Rich leaned in, "Hadn't seen my wife in two weeks." He looked around, "I was in need of a good fuck."

"Good fuck..." Elliot said half-heartedly.

"Man, did I marry a woman with talent."

"A good fuck is hard to find, eh?"

They both laughed.

"How about your wife?"

Elliot looked at his just arrived beer and paused. "Well Rich, some of us aren't into kiss and tell." he wink.

"Yeah, yeah, I talk too much. Maybe I brag too much. But she is something. She's quite open to things."

Elliot just listened. He liked to just listen.

Rich leaned in again "We recently connected with a swingers group."

"Really." Elliot replied with an arched eyebrow.

"Really, she was all in. I get some extra pussy and she gets some extra cock. A fair deal." Rich laughed.

Elliot looked at his beer.

"Hey Elliot, you're good looking, they like good looking people. Is your wife good looking?"

Elliot just looked at him.

"Okay bad question. But if you two are interested I should be able to get you in."

"Well, I don't know how that would go over."

"I understand. But if you are interested just text me. Hell, you just need to bring someone, you know." Rich winked.

"Thanks Rich. I'll think about it."

Elliot downed his beer and headed home. As Elliot headed to his car he thought about the conversation.

"Bring your wife he says." Elliot thought to himself. "Janet and I haven't had sex in two fucking years. Ha!"

The gloom just settled further.

******************************

Elliot arrived and walked into the den. There, his daughter Deborah on summer break from college, sitting in the Lazy boy reading a paper back. She took an internship after high school and is bad home, having just finished her freshman year at college.

"Where's mom?"

"Called to say to say she would be late. Said there's some leftovers in the fridge."

"Ah, So what are you reading there? Quite a cover." as he plopped in the sofa.

"Pulp romance." She looked at the cover, "Yeah that's the come on. But there are some steamy scenes." she smirked.

"Speaking of romance, how was your social life at school?"

Deb looked at him. Elliot encouraged frankness with her. He was never judgmental which brought her closer to him than her mother.

"Just thought I'd ask."

Deb mumbled a noncommittal answer.

Elliot looked at her, "You are 20 now. I suspect you're not a virgin anymore."

"Dad!"

Elliot just smiled, "I shouldn't pry."

His ways had a way of opening her up. A trust of a lifetime together.

"Well, a few." She replied, "Quite a few. Damn, sex is great! You wouldn't believe the opportunities! So many guys."

He just looked at his daughter with his reassuring smile.

She felt emboldened, "Damn, I even got invited to a frat house party. It was an orgy. An orgy! Fuck it was great. At one point I had one guy in my mouth and another in me from behind."

"Woh, woh, I don't need the details." he laughed.

"Look Honey, I don't care about the details. I care about you. I know sex is great and I want you to enjoy it. I want you to be happy. But be careful. Guys can hurt you. And not just physically, in the heart too. Understand?"

Deb got up and went to him. She kissed him on the head and gave him a hug. "Oh, dad, how can I be so lucky to have a dad like you. A lot on the girls I know, their fathers think they're saints. But you understand."

"I was young once too you know."

She sat next to him. "How about you and Mom? I never hear about your sex life."

His face went blank, and he looked at the floor.

"Dad?"

"Look honey..." he trailed off.

"Dad. you've always asked me to be honest with you, right?"

He looked at her. His parenting now coming back to bite him.

"Dad?"

He paused, looked away, then "Look honey... Look, your mom and I... well we haven't had sex in years."

The revelation surprised her, "But why."

"I don't know really; she doesn't seem interested. I've tried everything. But in the end, I realized she just needed the space." He looked down.

"How about you? Do you still have, you know, needs?"

"Needs? oh yeah, but..."

"But it doesn't seem fair."

"Honey, life isn't fair. I still love your mother. If for no other reason, we brought you into the world."

She just looked at him.

Now he needed to express himself, "I remember the night we conceived you. She was never passionate, but THAT night... there was a passion I'd never seen in her before or since. I think that came from the desire to bring a baby into the world, to bring YOU into the world. I think it was the greatest night of my life."

Deborah's eyes began to mist.

"Now don't you get teary-eyed over your dad. This is my problem, not yours." He held her hand. "But I thank you for encouraging me to get it off my chest. It has helped, you have helped."

"But Dad, I can't imagine being in your situation. Maybe have an affair." She said half serious.

"God! how would I start? hang around in bars like some sleaze hitting up woman? I could never."

He slumped back in his chair looking dejected again.

They both went quiet, Deb in agony over her father's plight.

"Funny, just today Rich my drinking buddy invited me to a swinger's party. Ha! the catch? Bring you wife, or at least a date."

Deb fell deep in though. A way forward appeared.

"Dad, you know I'm getting nothing since I've come home either. Maybe we can solve both our problems. Why can't I be your date?"

"What!"

"Think about it. Why not? It sounds hot!" she laughed.

"Deb."

"No Dad, I'm serious. Why not? you sounded like you were willing, if you could, just a minute ago."

"Take my daughter to a sex party?" He said archly.

"No, a date."

"They'll think I'm robbing the cradle, or worse."

"Worse."

He looked at her, "I want you to enjoy sex, but the idea of them thinking you're and escort. Besides Rich knows I'm married. That seems awkward."

She thought a moment, "I could be your wife."

"What?"

"Sure. Does Rich know anything about Mom?"

He thought a moment. "No, nothing. He's known me less than a year. And I never talk about home."

"Well?"

"Deb, you're 20. That's awful young for me."

"So, we'll say I'm 22 or 23. I think that's believable."

"Nobody would think I'm the type who could attract a 22-year-old."

"Dad... Don't underestimate yourself. Trust me, I'm a woman."

"You definitely are, Honey."

"So?"

Temptation lay before him. His urges, his duty to his wife. And he's using his own daughter. They all pulled at him. Yet she was the champion of this plan, He thought. She sat there in silence and waited.

"If we do it, we can't give the game away. Ever! To be exposed as corrupting my own daughter..." He trailed off.

"Dad, trust me. I would never give the game away."

He thought some more. He went silent a few minutes. She patiently watched him. She understood she needed to give him time.

He looked at her, "Then 'the game is afoot' as Sherlock put it."

A grin came across her face. "So, what next? When?"

"Saturday afternoon I believe, ends when it ends," he said. "I have to text him. He'll put me in contact."

He stood up and have her a long look, "Wait until they get look at MY 'wife!' Yikes!"

"I'm going to be your wife for an afternoon then?" she said coyly, then laughed.

"You go back to your book. I have to text someone. Then I'm famished."

He headed to the kitchen, then paused, "My God Elliot, what are you doing!"

******************************

As the weekend approached, they gave each other that little look of two people in on a secret. Deborah was giddy with it all. A chance to get laid. Playing the role of a married woman. And more, a chance to bring a little happiness into the life of the most important man in her life. Her supporter. The one who gave her confidence. That thought gave her a glow.

Saturday morning, He told Janet "Deb and I going over to the park this afternoon. Maybe throw a Frisbee around like the old days."

"That sounds nice dear. I'm going over to Helen's. We have lunch date."

Elliot was relieved. It was a lame story and worse she might have invited herself.

His wife drove off and Elliot went to put on something a little nicer. "Casual they said. Hmm..."

Deb pulled in.

"We have to leave soon Deb. You don't look ready."

"I'll change in the car. Let's go!"

When they got to the open highway she says said. "Don't look!" as she opened the bag she brought.

Elliot smiled at the modesty, "I won't."

Deb slipped off the shorts. Out of the bag she brought came a black leather skirt, rather short. She began sliding them on

"Wow!"

"I said don't look!"

Deb next pulled her t-shirt off. Elliot could see from the corner of his eye she had no bra on. Out came a silk blouse with a floral pattern. With some squirming she got things squared away. Last out of the bag was some stilettos.

Deb checked her makeup in the mirror as he brought up some points.

"We need a story. How long have we been married?"

"Oh..."

"14 months. I Don't want them to think I married you too young."

She wanted to play. "Our anniversary is the 16th."

He thought a moment, "Hey, that's my birthday!"

"It will be easy to remember then. And I like the idea of me being a birthday present."

"Anything else brush off. I don't think too many questions will be asked."

They pulled into the address, a long driveway to a house secluded on a large lot. At the end they found several cars already there and parked.

"Ready?"

"Yes." she smiled.

"Oh, I almost forgot." he said, reaching onto his pocket, "Hold out your left hand."

When she did, a ring appeared.

"With this ring, I do thee wed."

She looked at him, dumbfounded.

"It fits!" he said then looked at her. "It was your grandmother's. When she was very ill, she asked me to ask you to wear it on your wedding day. It's not a real wedding, but we need to make the package complete."

The sentiment struck her to the soul.

"Dad, it's beautiful." she said, admiring it.

"Elliot! I'm your husband now. Remember?"

"Yes dear. Shouldn't we go in, Elliot?"

"Yes, but stay there, Let's do this right."

He got out and walked around to her side and offered her his hand.

"Ready Dear?"

"Yes Elliot."

She stepped out and he first noticed her petite 5' 1" frame was much taller. He looked down at the high heels then up to the tight skirt that showed off her slime figure, the up to the blouse, with an extra button or two undone, showing off her small but noticeable cleavage and her long blond hair wrapped over her shoulder.

He wolf-whistled, "Do I have a beautiful wife!"

"I had to be, to catch such a handsome husband. Shall we, Elliot?"

She took his arm and they headed up the walk. No turning back now.

The doorbell rang, May, the hostess, opened the door "Welcome..." before seeing who it was. She found herself looking a two people. She looked at her, then to him, then back to her, eyeing the whole package.

"Well... hello. Who do we have here?"

"I'm Elliot. The friend of Rich."

"Ah."

She looked at Deb.

"Oh, I'm sorry, this is my wife, Deborah."

"Wife." May thought. And saw the antique wedding ring on her left hand, holding his arm.

"Yes, of course." she said with an arched eyebrow. "Come in, come in. A couple ground rules. First 'permission only.' It's the prime directive. Second, there are five guest rooms. Four upstairs, one down that hall. They're on first come, first serve for those that want a bit more privacy. The master bedroom is off limits except on special request, and it better be special. There are plenty of rooms here too for people to, um, gather. Out that door is the patio and pool. And beyond, the grounds. With lots of hedges, walkways, and benches. Last but not least, the open bars there."

Deb looked at Elliot, released his arm and started walking toward the patio door. Elliot turned to May, and gently put his hand on her arm. He looked at Deb walking away.

"May? This may seem silly. Look, I want my wife to have fun. I truly do. But I'm a bit worried. She's never done anything like this." He said, as eyes in the room started noticing this presence passing through.

May looked at him, raised an index finger and winked, "I know just the solution."

She looked past Elliot, "Benjamin, dear. Could you come here a minute. I'm sorry to take him from you, Alice. I promise to make it up to you. I need him for a special mission."

Alice looked a bit dejected, as an expected prize getting away. Ben turned towards May. He had that look that turns women's eyes. Six foot one, fortyish. Not a beefy body, but trim and not an ounce on fat to be seen under his Polo shirt. Plus a chiseled face that could be on the cover of GQ.

"Ben, see that ravishing beauty there?"

"How could anybody not."

"She's Elliot's wife. He wants Deborah to enjoy herself, but he wants her to ease in to the surrounding and you can see the looks she's getting, too many eyes seeing 'fresh meat.'"

"Say no more May. I see my job."

"Thank you dear, I know your diplomatic skills."

"Oh, thank you May, thank YOU." He said as he headed off.

As Ben looked out the door, May noticed him dash to the bar for a glass of wine, and in a quick pace headed to the patio.

May now turned back to her new guest, "Ben is a favorite with the ladies here. Not just for his look. He's a gentleman through and through. Trust me, she's in safe hands."

His face relaxed, "Thanks May."

"Now Elliot, if I may be so bold, how did you come by such a pretty wife?"

"A long tale..."

"And some talents, I'd like to think."

"You'll have to ask Deb."

"I will, but I can imagine."

She looked him up and down.

"My husband Michael and I take turns manning the door until all the guests arrive. The other gets to mingle. But it's my turn this week, sadly. Otherwise, I'd love to... get to know you more. But another time, soon."

Elliot warmed to the first attention he'd had from a woman in years.

"Go mingle and make friend."

He walked to the bar as May turned to new guests at the door.

Deborah stepped out to the patio; a warm, gentle summer breeze caught her hair. Like a fairy that blew in on that breeze, her willowy figure soon attracted more eyes. She looked around. Couples talking, kissing. A few hands wandering. In the pool a couple, hands clearly busy. As she looked around, she realized she was clearly the youngest here. Many in their mid-thirties, many more in their forties and fifties. She felt a bit intimidated, but then warmed to the idea of all these experienced men. Something she never had at college.

"Well, hello there!"

A middle-aged man with a receding hairline and a bit of a paunch was looking at her.

"New here? I don't think I've seen you before. I'm John."

"Deborah." she replied simply.

At that moment Another man's voice came from the patio door, "Deborah, I have that glass of wine you wanted."

She turned around to see a striking figure of a man.

"Oh, hello John. Goodbye John."

He handed her the glass and his arm. She took both as John could only watch them walk away.

"I'm Benjamin, Ben."

"How did you know my name?"

"May. She thought you might need a little watching over. And judging by John and the eyes you're attracting, she was right." He said, looking around.

She blushed a bit at the notion of attracting such attention, "So May thought I needed a guardian?"

"For my part, what man could possibly not want such an opportunity."

She looked out at the gardens, "Beautiful place."

"Would you like to take a stroll?"

She liked the idea of a chance to settle into the surroundings, "sounds lovely."

She took a long sip of wine, put the glass down, her arm around his and they walked off. As she stepped onto the grass, she realized her stilettos won't do.

"I need to take these off first." as she steadied herself on his arm.

With heels off, he realized how petite this goddess was.

They walked off, and Denice, Ben's wife took notice, "I should have known he get her first." She thought to herself.

"Frank, do you mind. I need to talk to May."

"Of course." he said, a bit disappointed as he retrieved the hand that was already caressing her thigh.

******************************

Elliot stood at the bar, a glass of wine in hand, contemplating the situation as this statuesque redhead walked past and up to May. They whispered some words then four eyes were looking intently at him. The redhead started slowly walking towards him. He watched her as her eyes were fixed on him.

"Hello, You're Elliot I understand. I'm Denice, Ben's wife."

"Ah," he said.

"Ah?"

"Ben is clearly an attractive guy. Make sense he's have an equally attractive wife."

"Are you flattering me?" She teased, "My husband wandered off with this stunning, sweet young thing. Your wife, I understand."

He smiled, "Would you like some wine?"

"Thank you." He poured her a glass.

"You're not jealous?" she asked.

"No. My first goal here is to see her enjoy herself. I was a bit worried about her, but May said Ben is quite the gentleman."

"Oh, he is, he is. And it's refreshing to see a husband who thinks of his wife's pleasure first. But what's your second?"

"To enjoy myself of course."

"May thinks you must have some additional talents to have such a lovely wife," she looked him over, "besides the obvious ones."

"If I do, I don't think they can be spoken, only shown... and felt."

"Damn, he can flirt." She thought.

"Let's get comfortable and talk some more." she said.

"Lead on."

She took him by the hand to the library and a love seat there. Ben may have caught tonight's prize, but she will match him, she mused.

******************************

Ben and Deborah strolled a path, making small talk, both thinking where they were figuratively headed. Ben saw a small lawn, surrounded by hedges, with two benched at either end.

"Would you like to sit?"

She smiled approval.

As they sat down, he said, "My wife has never had any real jealousy over my affairs, nor I hers. We have a great understanding."

Deb wondered where this was headed.

"But as we left, I saw her give us a look I've never gotten before. For the first time, I think she's jealous... of you."

"Oh, Ben I'm sorry, I didn't..."

He laughed, "Oh, don't worry. I saw her head off, no doubt to level the score, as it were. Knowing her she likely flirting with your husband at this moment."

She smiled at the thought.

"Not jealous then?"

"Oh, no. I'm happy when he's happy. Is she good looking?"

"She's the second most beautiful woman here, next to the one I'm sitting with."

She looked at him. Her eyes were like magnets and drew him in. She closed her eyes. He bought his lips to hers, gently. He didn't press, he just held his lips there. Her heart was pounding. It seemed like hours to her.

He pulled his lips away, "But for God's sake never tell my wife I said that, or she really will be jealous."

"I don't believe you, but my lips are sealed." She laughed.

"And irresistible lips at that."

Zootonius
Zootonius
858 Followers