He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers

"Who's your wife?" Deb asked.

"Margo, sitting over there. Looks like she's getting a tongue cleaning."

She saw a pretty woman with a guy's head between her legs, "Looks like she's enjoying herself."

Rich smiled. Deb guessed what he was looking for. And she was feeling generous and aroused by all the action around her.

"So, May only gave you a blowjob." She paused a minute. "I need to reward you too, Hmm..."

Rich was taken aback. He had hopes, but now? Blood started flowing in his member at the prospect. Deb was enjoying herself. She enjoyed the day so far and the idea she had Rich around her finger.

"Just a blowjob," she repeated.

"Well, a kiss would be a start" she said, looking at him with an innocent look.

She leaned to him, Rich, suddenly terrified he would screw up the moment, carefully leaned to her and kissed her. And to his surprise a tongue probing his mouth. He probed back and put his arms around this most beautiful woman he ever kissed.

"Hmm." she said, "Hmm, no, that won't do."

She put her hand on his manhood and began to stroke the swelling shaft.

"Do you like that Rich?"

"God yes!"

Deb kissed him again. She stroked him to full erection. Rich did little. Too petrified to even touch her.

"No, this still won't do." She looked around. "Rich, would you like to get more comfortable? I see and empty chaise lounge in that corner."

He got up and gave her a hand. Standing she quickly put her arm around his and the two walked to the chaise, his hard cock pointing the way. More eyes looked 'Rich?' They thought. Margo noticed too.

They stood there. Deb offered him her lips again and pressed his hard rod to her belly.

"I think I know just the reward. Lay down."

Rich took the order. He was happy to be lead. She realized more than a few eyes were watching them. She didn't care, she felt sexy at the idea. Deb knelt beside him, grabbing his shaft and giving it a tongue cleaning. Rich moaned. She took it into her mouth and started sucking it. She looked at him hoping he was watching the show. He moaned then looked to see the action. He saw this gorgeous woman enjoying his dick and those eyes looking intently back at him. He closed his eyes and moaned again. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth and didn't really want him to get her off. She stopped sucking.

"Only a blowjob... Yeah, you deserve more."

She straddled his hips and grabbed his cock, holding it at her entrance. Rich just stared, eyes wide, at this heavenly body.

Pausing, she asked, "Would this be a good reward?"

Rich just nodded. She plunged down and he moaned again. She started riding him, enjoying the feeling of another cock in her. Margo looked on wondering how he did it. Being fucked by this stunning vision. Deb really rode. She didn't want it to last too long. It wasn't love making, just a reward. But she did like it. For Rich it was too much. He had never had a woman like this, let alone one as beautiful that initiated the fucking. He couldn't last.

"Deb, oh! Too much... I'm gonna..."

"That's it Rich, Cum in me. I want to feel that hot cock of yours fill me. I want to feel your cum inside me. Cum for me!"

Those words had their effect. More than an effect. He came, and did he cum! Load after load filled Deb's tummy. He'd already cum twice today but this was the biggest. He felt like it was the biggest of his life. He couldn't believe he was pumping his sperm into this petite goddess. And that she was begging him for it. For Deb, she loved the feeling of a man cumming in her, filling her, and the effect it had on him.

She closed her eyes and continued riding him, enjoying the feeling, "That it, fill me. Oh, you feel great."

Finally, Rich's balls were emptied. His body relaxed and she looked down in satisfaction at a face enjoying the after effect of one of the most intense orgasms of his life.

Deb kissed him gently, "Was that a satisfactory reward?"

Rich nodded, "Yes... more than... satisfactory."

She sat up and he opened his eyes to see a face with an angelic smile looking at him, his shrinking cock still inside her. He was in heaven.

"Well Rich, who's your new friend?"

Rich turned to see Margo looking at them, having abandoned her lover to check up on him.

"Oh, hi love. This is Deborah. Deb, my wife Margo." he said, dreamy eyed.

With her husband's manhood still inside her, Deb held out her hand. "Nice to meet you. I was just thanking Rich for arranging our invite."

"That was quite a thanks you gave him."

"She's Elliot's wife." He said.

"Ah, where is your husband?"

"In the library." Rich replied, "Giving Denice's pussy a nice tongue lashing. Must have been a good one, we could hear her orgasm in the living room."

"Sounds like your husband knows how to turn on a woman, Deb."

"Why do you think I married him?" Deb said with a mischievous smile.

"I think I'll go introduce myself." Margo said as she walked off.

This was the first report of her father getting laid. It was satisfying to know he was finally getting some pussy. But his sex life was always an abstraction. Now, it was real. And the thought of his head between a woman's legs, driving her to climax created an odd sensation. She tried put it out of her mind.

"You look like you need a rest, Rich. You stay here. I'm headed back to the pool."

She bent down and kissed him. In doing so, his now flaccid cock left her warm pussy. She could feel that full load he just deposited pour out of her love hole and all over him. As she walked back to the pool, Deb was feeling very satisfied despite not cumming herself. Rich just lay there, still dreamy eyed.

******************************

Denise finally stirred. "Well, thank you Elliot. I really don't want to get off this lovely poll you have. But there's an unwritten rule about hogging the best here."

At this point Margo walked into the room to see Denice rise off Elliot's half hard rod and his huge load emptying out of her gaping snatch.

She looked down at his cock, covered with his sperm that was just inside her.

"I can't leave you like this. Let me clean you up." Denice said

She knelt between his knees, hands on his knees, ready to go to work.

"Denice, if you'd like, I could do that."

She looked up at Margo and saw the eyes of someone looking at a present.

"Oh, would you dear? Is that okay Elliot?"

He just stared at this curvaceous brunette.

She stood up and said, "I think that's an okay."

Denice gave Margo a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Enjoy. I came four times."

She gave Margo a little shove on the back and went her way. Denice wasted no time and was between his legs.

"What a mess," she smiled, "Where to start?"

She moved his cock aside in order to get access to his cream covered sack and began licking.

"Mmm..." was all Elliot heard and looked at this woman eating up his seed, which was just in another woman. Her tongue began probing everywhere and she could feel the blood returning to his member. Once she made a good start she paused.

"Oh, I'm Margo, Rich's wife."

"I'm..."

"Elliot, I know. I heard much about you."

She licked some more. "Your wife was just thanking my husband. And was she thanking him. He really enjoyed being ridden like that. It was so nice of her."

A description of his daughter riding someone woke him to the reality of this really happening. But he soon focused on the tongue working his swelling shaft.

"My wife has always been a generous person." He said.

"I gather from Denice you are generous, too."

And with that, she started sucking on his cock. He put his head back and sighed with pleasure. She really got into it. She really liked this cock. As Margo worked her magic, he looked down to see her hand between her legs. She's too generous, he thought.

"There's something better than your own fingers." he said, laying across the loveseat and offering his hand.

She immediately knew what he was offering and straddled his handsome face with his cock before her.

"You'll be happy to know my pussy hasn't had a cock yet. So no sloppy seconds."

Elliot hadn't thought of that yet and he didn't like it. He'll cross that bridge when it happens.

They both dove into their partner's pleasure center. Margo moaned with his cock in her mouth has he found her clit. Both got into the mutual loving they were giving each other. Margo's breath quickened to the feeling of this man making love to her pussy. He seemed to know just where she wanted his tongue. They were both moaning into each other's sex, devouring with gusto. Margo felt it coming. She couldn't believe how quickly this lover was bringing her to the edge. She groaned, but she was determined to keep this rod in her mouth until she got his precious gift in her throat.

It hit her. She groaned and ground her slit onto his mouth, yet never let his manhood leave hers. He felt her pussy spasm, her body spasm in ecstasy. With that, her juices flowing, and to her expert ministrations, his own lust gave in.

"Mmph..." He groaned and his first load hit her mouth. Despite her own orgasm she had the presence to swallow. But the taste of his salty seed in her mouth just escalated her own orgasm. They both now were intertwined in mutual orgasm. She felt like it went on and on. His cum in her mouth and her orgasm.

Slowly, the waves of pleasure subsided, and their bodies relaxed into post orgasmic satisfaction, trying to catch their breath. She didn't want his cock to leave her mouth just yet, but she has to say it.

"Oh Elliot, why would your wife ever share you."

This may have been the first time Elliot came in a woman's mouth in years, decades, he remembered the charade of being a man with a hot wife and plenty of sex.

"As I said, Deborah is a generous soul, I'm so fortunate to have her."

"I think you're both fortunate."

Margo pulled herself off this irresistible man. He sat up and Margo sat next to him head on his shoulder. She looked at it and touched his now soft cock.

"Sad, I was hoping to have that beautiful organ in my pussy. But I wanted more of your cum in my mouth after that first taste. Can't have your cake and eat it too. How soon do you think it will come back soon?"

She ran one finger slowly up and down it as it lay on his stomach. The gentle touch was lovely.

"I don't know but that finger feels great!"

"That's a good excuse not to give you up just yet."

She continued and her work started getting results. His cock began to swell. He reached for a breast. The largest tit he ever held in his hands. It just added to the stimulation.

"You have fabulous breasts Margo." as he began kneading one.

"You like my tits. Say it, call them tits."

"If you keep doing what you're doing, I can see a position that will satisfy both of us."

Her hand was now around his hardening shaft, as it came to attention.

"What position it that?"

He said nothing as she was working her magic. Soon he was ready.

Putting his hands on her waist he said, "Come here." And guided her to where she hoped.

She was now straddling his lap, his pole pointing at its target.

"I want to feel my cock deep in your pussy and those big, beautiful tits in my face. But first, we haven't even kissed yet"

He pulled her head to his and drove his tongue deep in her mouth. She could wait no more. With one hand on his face, the other grabbed his shaft and lowered herself on it as deep as deep as it could go. Margo tilted her head at the joy of finally having this man finally inside her. She grabbed his head then shoving her tongue deep in his mouth. She kissed him for a minute all the while pumping up and down, then remember what HE wanted.

"Here, suck on my tits. Take them, make love to them, do whatever you want."

He grabbed them, sucking one deep in his mouth. He licked the nipple. Then went to the other, repeating. He squeezed them together and mashed his face in them. He looked at her. Her look was one totally involved with her lover. She watched him devour her tits. She loved the feel his body and there was something about him, his soul, which made him more desirable. He was a total package, physically and emotionally. He sucked on her tits again. He felt in complete control of himself. He could pleasure her for as long as she wanted. She was as deep into HIM as his cock was in her. He decided on something different.

Pulling her off he said. "Kneel here."

The absence of his shaft dismayed her. But she quickly complied and put her elbows on the backrest. Without hesitation he shoved himself deep in her awaiting womanhood. She groaned at the feeling of him back inside her. He pounded her, causing her now pendulous breast to sway. He grabbed them giving a good squeeze. Then slide one hand down her belly to the spot her knew would do it. As hard as he was pounding her, he gently touched her clit.

"Oh..." she groaned, "Oh... oh... oh..."

She was close and he knew it. He moved being in control now. He loved seeing a woman orgasm. Yes orgasm, he loved the word. And he loved being the one doing it. It bolstered his ego. The deflated ego that needed a boost. And it hit.

"Oh, don't stop, don't... Elliot!"

She buried her mouth in the cushion to muffle the scream. He loved it. He loved to see a woman so satisfied, satisfied by him.

Her convulsing subsided still breathing hard. Alice, who had been leaning at the entrance, naked, enjoying the performance, stepped up.

"Mind if I sit down?"

Margo could say nothing as Alice sat next to them, Elliot slowing his hard cock down, as if easing the pressure inside her.

"My, that was a good show."

"You... were watching?" Margo asked breathlessly.

"Yes, and frankly my dear, you look spent, and his cock still looks hard."

Margo knew she was right and patted the seat back.

"Plant yourself here Alice, if you want him."

She got up, kissing him then took the same position as Margo. Elliot never kissed one woman with his hard cock in another. But saw the opportunity to pleasure another woman and pulled out of Margo and positioned behind Alice. He then saw a pussy coated in cum.

"Been busy today, Alice?" He laughed.

"Yes. I had to console myself with someone else after you and May sent off today's target."

He laid his wet shaft on her ass, letting her feel in sliding around.

"Sorry about that Alice. Can I make it up to you?"

"Oh, I think so, I think I may do even better. I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds."

"My cock doesn't." And he slid his hard pole deep in her wet hole.

"Mmm, that feels good."

"Feels good being in you too." as he began pumping.

Margo now sat next to then, facing them, expecting to get a third-party view of what she just felt.

He now pounded her just like Margo. With his hands on her hips, he pounded and pounded. Alice groaned in delight. Pounding so hard her whole body pulsed with each thrust.

"Elliot, what stamina."

But he knew he couldn't keep in up much longer. He then reached for that accelerator; he carefully touched her clit.

"Oh yes... gently... yes..."

"I want to cum inside you, Alice. Can I come in you?"

"Oh, God yes cum in my cunt!"

"You want my cum? Deep inside your cunt... deep in your womb?"

"Yes! do it! do it! cum in me!"

The word 'womb' just made her hotter.

He hoped she would be over the edge as he couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm cumming in you, Alice, oh shit... yes! Oh, so deep..."

He shoved it in as deep as he could and held it, splattering his seed in her.

"Oh! Oh! Fuuuuck!" She cried and He knew he'd done it.

Margo looked on in longing for the one thing she didn't get, his load in her pussy.

"Fill me! oh! yes!"

And fill her he did, or at least felt like it. He was drained and exhausted. He pulled his deflating cock out of her now well used pussy, Alice moaned at the loss from her gaping cunt. He sat down between his two recent conquests, feeling very satisfied. It almost made up for two sexless years. Alice sat next to him head on his shoulder. She looked at Margo and they both smiled in mutual agreement of what they just felt.

"You are something Elliot." Margo said

She kissed him and stood up.

"I'll leave you two in your... post-coital glow." and walked off.

Alice kiss him too then put her hand on his abs and snuggled closer. "She right."

Elliot just lay there in contented bliss.

******************************

Deborah sat at the pool, feet dangling in the water. She was feeling contented with the day so far and herself. She sat there for an hour or so. No one bothered her as they were all making love to some degree of another. She watched them, the various lovemaking pleased her, yet she was detached from it. She felt the warmth of the late sun on her back and closed her eyes.

"Are you Deborah?"

She looked up.

"I'm Michael, your host. You met my wife may earlier."

"Oh hello, thank you for inviting us."

"Yes, thank Rich too. He got the ball rolling."

"I already did." She giggled.

Michael looked at the chaise and back at her.

"Was that how you thanked him?"

"Yes. Seemed the thing at the time. He liked it and I liked making him happy."

"Happy? Looked like you sent him to paradise!"

She then realized and looked at him.

"Oh no, no, don't have to thank me like that. My little friend here is well spent. It's been a, um, fruitful day."

She gave a relieved smile. "I'm feeling a little spent too. A raincheck then?"

"I'll take it!" he replied. "But can I offer you a welcome of my own?"

She just listened.

"First, a massage, well a back rub really. You have such a beautiful body, and it would be joy to give it."

"That does sound nice."

"Then, and you can certainly turn it down, I'd like to taste that lovely pussy of yours. And I want nothing from you. If fact I insist on it."

"Can we start with the first?"

"Let me get some towels, you can stay right here."

He grabbed a nearby stack and laid a few out. She lay down on her stomach. He folded one to kneel on. He looked a second at this petite form he would touch for the first time. His large hands could almost cover her whole back. But he had a most gentle touch. His fingers glided over her smooth skin, barely touching it. Deb realized, in her whole life, she never had one.

"If this is a back rub then where have I been." She thought

"That feels lovely, so relaxing."

His hands drifted over her body, gently over her tight little butt, resisting the temptation to squeeze them. Down to her thighs and back up. Over her shoulders and arms, then back down. Minutes went by. Or was it hours. It was like a trance. He never relented. He would do it as long as she liked. She felt so sensual. She started to want more.

"Michael, is that second part still on the table? You know, my pussy got its fill today."

"For you, always."

She rolled over, enveloped in the sensation of his fingers. The pool was waist deep here and he hopped in.

"Scoot down here."

She did and he put her legs over his shoulders. Mike then beheld a glorious sight. A tight, trim pussy framed by delicate thighs. He started by kissing those thighs, one then the other, moving closer to the point each time. Her anticipation built. Then... his tongue entered. With the same gentle touch of his hands.

"Mmmm..." she purred.

He worked around her entrance, her up to her clit.

"Ooo..."

He slowly built up the pace, tongue a little harder, a little faster. "He's good" she thought.

"Keep this up and I'll be climbing the walls soon."

His mouth never left its focus, it just accelerated the pace. Soon, she was writhing, her face glowing in sensual pleasure. Deb used her legs to force her ravenous pussy into his face. He put his hand under that tight butt, pulling this soaking wet pussy closer, focusing on her clit.

Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers