He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her again, this time harder. She felt his tongue and opened wider to accept it. He put his hand on her hip and hers was around his head pulling, letting him know her desires.

He pulled back a moment and looked at her with a worried look.

"Deb, I... What is it about you? No wonder your husband was worried about you. You seem so venerable."

"Elliot was worried about me?"

"Yes, he told May. That's how I came to your rescue. I believe his words were 'He wants you to enjoy yourself, but he's worried about you.' He cares about you very much."

"I'm so lucky. I've never known a man like him. It's why I married him."

"I think he's a very luck man."

"He said he wanted me to enjoy myself. There's only one thing that would please me now."

"I've lusted after plenty of women. But you..." he trailed off.

He looked at this ravishing yet delicate woman. She looked back, her eyes telling him what she desired. With all hesitancy gone, his desires overwhelming him, he pulled her to him, tongue plunging into her mouth one hand on her back, the other caressing her thigh. She put one behind his back, the other his head in order to pull him closer, encouraging his tongue. Now his hands wandered, with one stopping on a breast, squeezing it, feeling her hard nipple through the thin material.

After some time past, he stopped to look at her again. He started unbuttoning her blouse. She looked at his face, a face filled with desire, desire for HER!

He revealed his prize, her small pert breasts. Caressing their soft, creamy flesh, he brought his mouth to one. He flicked the nipple with his tongue. She arched her back at the touch, hands behind his head. He sucked one tit into his mouth, then the other. Back and forth. Then, a hand at her inner thigh working its way up. She spread her legs in encouragement and the hand pressed against her womanhood. Deb realized she was behind and was able to get a hand to his crotch, to find a bulge in his kakis. Sher stroked the bulge and felt a moan of approval on a tit.

He kissed her again and kissed and licked her neck. Next, he reached for her skirt.

"No," she said. "Let me."

She stood up, and without taking her eyes off his, she dropped the unbuttoned blouse off her shoulders. She then unzipped the leather skirt and let it drop. Now in nothing but her briefs. She stepped out of the skirt and turned around to show a tight little butt. With a thumb on each side, she pulled them down, bending down to give him a clear view of her ass. She stood up and looked at him over her shoulder. At last, she slowly turned around, revealing her womanly body to him. Revealing herself, all of HERSELF to him.

"Like what you see?"

He opened his mouth, but nothing came out at first. "Deb... Deborah..." was all he could say.

"It's my turn now let me take charge." she said.

She pulled his polo shirt off and he lifted his arms to help. She stopped to admire his abs. Now she knelt in beside him and undid the belt and snaps. His shoes undone, and with a little help from him, pulled off his pants. Now nothing was left but his briefs. She pulled on them, her nipples pressed into his leg, her face so close. What she longed to see was now in front on her. He could feel her breath on his now exposed and hard cock.

"Like what to see?" repeating her words back to her.

"Oh yes!"

He started pulling her up to him.

"No!" she said, "I want to be first."

She spread his legs and knelt between them. Leaning forward she kissed his abdomen; he could feel a nipple pressing into his cock. She kissed her way down, hands feeling his abs, stopping at his thighs. Now at her goal, she kissed it, licked it. Lifting it up, Deb paused looking at him. Ben opened his eyes and looked down. This woman, this angel, who a moment ago seemed so vulnerable, was in complete control of him. With eyes locked, she licked up the shaft then took it into her mouth. He threw his head back and moaned loudly. She was loving it. The feel of his manhood in her mouth, the effect it was having on him. She was feeling sexy and so desired.

Pumping up and down, using her tongue, one hand stroking his tight sack, she watched him come to the edge. He was now bucking his hip.

"Deb! Deb! I'm going to cum soon, Deb!"

She never took it out of her mouth, going down as deep as she could with deep strokes.

"Deb, Deb... Oh God!"

She looked straight at his face, never wavering. He looked down at her, those blue eyes focused solely on his pleasure.

"Oh Deb!" closing his eyes. It was too intense.

The first blast of his sperm filled her mouth and she swallowed what she could. Another quickly followed. She now held her head steady, allowing him to thrust himself into her eager mouth. Over and over moaning continuously, pumping his seed into here warm mouth. His body began to relax, the last spasming of his cock easing. Deb kept her mouth on it, watching the bliss pass over his face.

Finally he spoke, "Deb! Deborah! Who knew? I came so fast. Like I was 20 years younger."

He looked at her, eager to return the pleasure. Ben stood up, a bit wobbly at first and pulled her to his feet. His half hard member pressed to her belly, he kissed her deeply. Ben picked her up.

"You weigh nothing!"

He carried her to the grass and gently laid her down. It was a mild summer day and the grass felt cool. He lay between her legs, kissing her belly then down to her inner thighs. He paused, feeling her tremble with anticipation. His tongue finally drove in, and she pulsed with the first touch of her clit.

"You're so wet!" and he licked slit.

"It's you, you make me s-s-s-s-so..." her words trailed off as he hit home again.

He worked her pussy, licked it sucked on it. He lifted her tight butt up in order to drive his tongue deep into where he hoped he would soon fully enter. Deb pulled on his head. She was mad with desire. He worked feverishly now as she arched her back.

"Oh, fuck, Ben ohh..."

One hand grabbed at the grass, the other. his head.

"Oh Ben Ohh... ahh-eee!!!"

Deb grabbed his head tight to her womanhood and held it there, her whole body tensed up, spasming. Then suddenly pushed it away and collapsed on the grass, breathing heavily. Ben just lay there, gently kissing all the delicate places he could, satisfied in his effort. Finally, she could look at him, her eyes filled with desire.

"Do I have to say it Ben, do I? I want you, Ben; I want you inside me. I need to feel you in me."

She pulled on his hand, but he needed no coaxing. He was hard again and pulled himself between her legs.

"Yes, on top of me, in me, I want to feel all of you!"

Ben's cock was now at the entrance, her eyes closed. Leaning on a hand, he guided himself slowly, deeply into her. She moaned. He was now on both elbows, pumping slowly into her. Deb opened her eyes to see him looking down at her. He kissed her hard, pulling out a bit in to reach the lips of this petite angel. She reached for his gluts, trying to pull him back in. Ben now lifted himself on his palms and began to pump her harder. He took long strokes, thrusting hard on the downstroke. Her hands explored all his body in reach. He pumped and pumped, gyrating his hips occasionally.

"That's it, don't stop, Harder, harder." She gasped.

She was close and Ben could see it. And Ben was close too. This hot woman under him was becoming too much.

"Ben! Ben! ahh... ahhhh!" she shrieked as her whole body tensed up.

It was too much of Ben, he collapsed on her, "Oh, oh ahrr..." he groaned and thrust his manhood deep into her, holding it there, releasing this seed into her, then thrusting again.

Deb realized he was cumming too and shrieked, the knowledge of his sperm filling her increasing her climax. He continued filling her, both souls entangled in the moment. He slowed, then stopped, breathing heavily, his cock still inside her. He looked at her, eyes closed with a blissful smile. He'd fucked plenty of women here, but this moment he'd never forget.

Ben carefully lifted himself off and out of her. His large load now oozing out of that spot that brought him to such heights moment ago. He just watched her, Deb, finally catching her breath.

"Deb, I can't recall such an orgasm. Deb, you're so passionate. You will do the same to others here, I'm sure. I pride myself on my stamina, my control. I just HAD to cum in you that moment. Do you do this to Elliot all the time."

"Elliot?" she said in a daze.

Coming to her senses she continued, "Let's just say my husband and I have a 'close' relation."

"He's one lucky guy."

They lay there a few minutes, Deb's hand on his chest.

Finally, he spoke, "Let's get back. The others will murder me if I hoard you like this."

******************************

Elliot looked this stunning creature sitting next to him, eyes taking her all in.

"Enjoying the view, Elliot?"

He snapped out of it and looked Denice in the eyes again.

"I was, I will confess. It is such a lovely view. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, you are good, very good."

"What's that line, 'When I'm bad I'm even better.'"

"That's the woman's line."

"Are you 'even better?'"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know!"

"I would." he leaned in, "Am I being too forward?"

"She could feel his breath, "No, Oh No..."

She looked at his lips, then leaned in to kiss them. He couldn't believe how fast it was happening. She kissed him again then pulled back a bit. He took the opportunity to put his arms around her and kissed Denice harder, probing with his tongue. Denice for her part gave every encouragement. Elliot realized he hadn't lost his touch like he feared. He slipped to her earlobe, running his tongue along its edge. Elliot next worked down to her neck, running down it with his tongue then lightly kissing it.

Elliot realized a hand now sliding up and down his crotch. He decided to progress too. He let his hand glide over a breast, down under it then a gentle lift. God, they felt great. Like everything else they seemed in perfect proportion to her. He squeezed them, then harder. He wanted more, He wanted to see more.

He pulled back, looked at her then her blouse. He pulled it over her head, she looked at his eyes. The last barrier was her lace bra.

He reached for the clasp, she said, "Men are so clumsy at it. Let me do it."

She reached back and undid the clasp. With a little shake of her shoulders, it fell to her lap, allowing him a clear view. Elliot looked her breasts over then to Denice's eyes again. He was about to go for another kiss when a couple came in kissing and groping each other. They moved in front of the love seat on the other side. The guy buried his face in her neck. At this point the lady looked at them and winked. She pushed the guy into the love seat and proceeded to undo his pants.

Denice and Elliot looked at each other.

"She certainly knows what she wants." Denice said.

"I know what I want." Elliot said.

"Uh oh, here it comes." She thought.

"What I want is to get you all hot and bothered. I want to see you orgasm. Want to eat you pussy and make you cum, them cum again, and maybe a third time if you don't get bored."

She looked at him wide eyed. That was not what she expected.

With no objection, he pulled off his shirt then reached for her skirt. Off it came, no underwear, just a waiting pussy.

"It's easier at these gatherings."

Distracted earlier from his first goal, he cupped a tit and sucked on it, swirling the nipple with his tongue. He wanted to savor this appetizer before the main course. He moved on to the other, gave it the same treatment then back. Denice moaned her approval. He wondered how long he could linger on these lovely mounds before she wanted the main act. He slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her well-trimmed bush as he made a parting pass over her tits.

"You're wet already."

"I wonder why." she replied.

Not taking his eyes from hers, he slipped two fingers into her wet snatch. She shuddered; the touch enhanced by the intense look she was receiving. He put the fingers to his mouth and tasted, never taking his eyes off hers.

"Oh, I'm going to like this."

"Not any more than me." She thought to herself.

Elliot worked his way down between her legs, his face right to his target. Denice closed her eyes in anticipation.

He went right to the point. His tongue started from the bottom of her slit, and in one move went right up to the clit where he swirled his tongue around it. A pulse shot through her body at he hit the spot.

Elliot was thrilled. He could see the effect. He hadn't touched a woman in years, let alone turning one on. And he loved to turn them on. He continued with his work, her clit, her love canal all getting attention. Denice grabbed his head to direct him to the spot needing most attention. Elliot paid close attention to her directions. Denice squirmed, groaned, and was quickly losing it.

From behind him, Elliot heard the woman on the opposite bench say, "You lucky bastard, Denice, damn."

Denice probably didn't hear, being too focused on her pleasure center.

"God, Elliot, don't stop now!"

He had never known a woman to get this far this fast.

Then it hit, "Elliot, oh fuck, Elliot fuck! Fuuuuck..."

He loved it. He loved a woman cuming. It turned him on. And now, a woman who responded as he wanted. This was new to him. Denice's body convulsed with each wave of her orgasm. She was wild, in ecstasy. She pulled his head back, but just a bit. The waves subsided.

"Elliot, my God... Such talent..."

She wanted to kiss him, but he wasn't done. Slowly he used his tongue, careful not to hit anything sensitive, this early. Slowly, a little more with each flick of the tongue he brought her back to focus on her love center. She started to get back into it, grabbing his head, guiding it once more. And once more his tongue found the spot that drove her to new heights.

"Fuck, oh Jesus, shit..."

Within minutes Denice was on the edge again. And then the convulsions of ecstasy hit her. She screamed. So much so that people in the living room heard it, bringing a chuckle.

"Elliot, oh... oh..." coming down from the heights, the waves finally subsiding.

Denice went limp. "Elliot, how will I match this?"

They heard clapping from across the room. "Bravo, Elliot, Bravo, Denice. Or is it brava?"

Both were breathing too hard to reply.

"Denice, I hope you're not going to keep him ALL night."

"No... Marcy," between breaths, "I wouldn't live out the night."

"You think I'm done Denice. I said my goal was three."

Denice looked at him, almost in shock.

"But I need these off." Standing up, unbuckling his belt.

"That's my job!" As Denice reached for the waistband.

Elliot kicked his loafers off as Denice pulled first slacks then briefs down without delay.

Before he could step out of them, she grabbed his swollen cock and inhaled it.

His knees buckled, "Whoa, Denice damn!"

He might have blown his load right then, but gathering himself, he pulled back, then her up to him. Hand under her chin, he pulled her face to his and gave her a passionate kiss.

He whispered to her "My goal IS three, remember?" Then sitting on the love seat, pulling her hand, "Stand on the seat, knees here and plant that luscious pussy on my face!"

"You really want my cunt?" Pausing in front of his face.

"I never cared for the word 'cunt.' But if my wanting your cunt here and now, turns you on then yes, I want your cunt sitting on my face! Give it to me Denice! Now!"

She shoved her cunt into his face, holding his head even tighter. Marcy, just watched, jaw slack, mouth open. "Jesus!"

Denice started grinding. "You wanted it? Well, get ready."

Elliot had to plan his breath as she pressed down. Her juices covered his face, he could barely breath, yet he persevered. she was so into it again. She couldn't believe how hot he made her, so close to cumming so soon.

At that moment May came in, checking on the occupants of the room. "Everything..."

May stopped mid-sentence and stared at the incredible scene.

"Elliot, dammit, so close."

Denice pressed her hands against the wall and cried out, at least not as loud as last time. Her body again convulsed as the orgasm washed over her.

Finally, her body relaxed. She slid down, straddling his lap. She looked, this face, covered with HER, looking lustily at her.

May, realizing she had grabbed her own snatch watching Denice cum, said nothing and left the lovers be. But making a mental note.

"Oh, Elliot." kissing him.

She couldn't match that performance, but she would give it her all. Denice went between his legs and grabbed the sole entity of her desire. She licked it, kissed it, then took it deep down her throat. Deeper than he thought anyone could. It was his first blowjob in over twenty years.

"Wow, Denice. You know your way around a cock. And how to fire it up."

He lay back in the exquisite pleasure of it, watching this head bob up and down on it. The pressure was building. He gathered himself and pulled her head off his shaft.

"I would love to cum in your mouth, but I want more. I want to cum in your cunt. I want to fill it with my cum!"

She quickly hovered over his shaft and buried it to the hilt.

"Augh..." he cried. "Give me those tits!"

He sucked them, pulling each one deep into his mouth. He was in bliss, his cock buried deep in a gorgeous woman, as he devoured her tits.

He held her hips a second. "Denice, hold it! I just want to feel myself deep inside you. I don't want to cum quite yet. You're... so gorgeous!"

He checked himself on any superlatives. He has a beautiful wife he supposed to be fucking. They were both into that feeling, of nothing but desire. She rode his shaft. He thought about his cumming in her. It tipped him over that edge.

"Denice! I'm cumming! I'm cumming inside you. Augh..."

His glands spasmed, shooting his sperm deep in her inner sanctum.

"Fuck! Denice!"

His shooting his cum deep into her became too much. She shuddered to yet another orgasm."

"Elliot!"

He felt her spasm again. Leading him to new heights.

"Come for me Denice!"

They both seemed to spasm as one, their orgasm became one.

Finally, it all passed, and she slumped, her head on his shoulder.

"Is this what you do to Deborah every night?"

He suddenly remembered the charade. "Not EVERY night."

"May was right. You do have hidden talents. No wonder Deb didn't let you get away."

******************************

Deborah and Benjamin started walking back, Deb a bit conscious of being naked and cum dripping down her thigh.

"I know what you're thinking. By time we get back plenty of people will be skinny dipping in the pool. Slide in quick and you can clean up."

They appeared at the patio and people, mostly naked now, were now too occupied with their partners to notice. Deb quickly went to the pool and slid up to her waist. The water clearing the long drip of cum on her leg. She relaxed but went in no further, not wanting to get her now tousled hair wet. Ben stepped back but kept an eye on her. She moved to the steps and the watched various stages of lovemaking before her.

A naked man came to the edge of the pool. "Are you Elliot's wife?"

"Yes, Hi, Deborah." offering her hand.

"I'm Rich. you husband's drinking buddy."

She thought. "Oh Rich. We're here all thanks to you."

Rich was hardly the handsomest guy here but not bad either.

Rich smiled with satisfaction. "You're the second to say that. May thanked me too. Even gave me a bit of a reward."

"A reward?"

He smirked, "You can guess."

"She fucked you!"

"Ha, not quite, she gave me a blowjob. But man, is she good. Can I join you?"

She patted the edge of the pool. He sat down, as close as he could. Several men on the patio were planning their move to get close to Deborah. They now saw Rich, Rich! Of all people sit down next to her. And she clearly invited him!