He Wanted Her to be Happy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing quickened, "Don't stop, oh God... Don't stop!"

She tensed up, and he knew he succeeded in his goal.

"Oh, fuck, ohh..."

She convulsed over and over. Then finally relaxed. He gently lowered the ass he was finally able to squeeze, and did he get a feel! He straitened up in the pool, glowing in his success. He couldn't believe this delicate little thing could have such powerful orgasms.

"That was some orgasm you had."

"Must have been the ministration. Help me up." She panted as she offered him her hand.

He pulled her up. She sat at the edge of the pool, her face even with his.

"Nothing in return, remember?" he said.

She looked at him. And he smiled back, knowing how he made her feel.

"How about a small token at least."

She grabbed his head and slowly pulled it to hers. Deb kissed him gently, looked him in the eyes, then kissed him again.

His knees wobbled a bit. It was a perfect kiss by perfect lips that capped a perfect encounter.

She realized it was getting dark.

"I wonder where my... husband is."

"Enjoying himself. Or recovering. He satisfied three or four women tonight, I hear."

Deb was shocked, then thrilled.

"I did it." she thought to herself, "I made him happy."

"Perhaps we should go in."

Michael hopped out and helped her to her feet.

"Woo, a bit wobbly, eh? Let see if we can find Elliot. In the library I believe. Think he never left that spot." And Michael led her back in.

******************************

Elliot stirred "How long have I been here." he thought.

He looked at Alice dozing on his shoulder.

He gave her a kiss the said, "I should find my wife. I'm spent, at least."

Alice substituted the backrest for his shoulder and dreamily watch him walk out.

People were starting to leave though many appeared to be staying. May was saying goodbye to them as they left. Michelle, May's best friend was there too, watching the comings and goings, she liked to watch. She saw Michael walk in, a most ravishing little creature on his arm. At that point Elliot stepped out of the library. There, before Deb was her father, stark naked, his cock encrusted with drying cum.

She checked the initial shock, "He's your husband remember." But she had never seen him naked her entire life. And not after his obvious encounters.

"Elliot! Over here." she waved.

Elliot looked. There on the arm of their host was his daughter, his wife, his eyes widened. He hadn't seen her nude since he stopped changing her diapers and now here she was in all her womanly form.

"Your wife." he reminded himself.

"Deborah." He quickly smiled, happy to see a big smile on her face.

They walked toward each other as Michael released her.

Michelle watched. It was a curious meeting to her. But there was love in those two sets of eyes, a lot of love.

Deb took Elliot's arm and they walked up to May. Soon joined by Benjamin and Denice. They had dressed.

"Thank you for a wonderful day."

"You're not leaving, are you?"

"Yes, I'm beat, I'm afraid."

"Yes, there was so much to take in this first time." Deb chimed in.

"First time," May said, "That implies a second, good."

"Sounds good to me." Deb said quickly, lest her father say anything.

"Well, you're not leaving like that." May pointed to a well exposed pair of genitalia.

They look at each other.

"My clothes are in the library." Elliot said.

"My clothes? They're somewhere in the garden, a small lawn."

"Surround by hedges? I know." May replied. "Let me grab a flashlight."

She pulled one from a nearby drawer.

"You were occupied with Michael when I fetched my clothes, and I didn't want create confusion." Benjamin apologized.

May passed a wry smile at her husband.

"Come on Deb, let's find them," As May took her hand. "Michael, take charge of the guests."

"I'll tag along. Knowing my husband, he left something behind." Denice said and followed them out the door.

Michelle stepped to the three abandoned men.

"Michelle." Michael called.

"Hello Mike."

"This is Elliot. You know Ben."

"Every woman here knows Ben."

"So, your Elliot, you created a bit of a buzz with the ladies."

"His wife created a bigger buzz." Mike pitched in.

"I can't imagine why." Michelle laughed. The men laughed along.

"I'm sorry. You were going to fetch your clothes" she said to Elliot.

"Well, I was distracted by the scenery." Elliot said finally taking a long look at this sharply figure.

Ben and Michael knew at this point to step away.

"Let's fetch your clothes."

As they walked, she said "I saw you two looking at each other. Quite a look."

"I never get tired of looking at her."

"And a loving look, from both of you."

He turned to her, "Yes, I love Deb, I love her so much. She everything to me."

"Yet here you are sharing her with other men."

"I'd do anything to make her happy. And as you can see, she wants me to enjoy myself too. She's such a generous soul."

"Not the only one in the marriage, I think." Michelle replied, "Now I'd like to just watch you put your clothes on."

******************************

"This must be the place."

"There they are." Deb said with relief.

The three women went over and started gathering Deb's clothes.

"Deborah..."

"Call me Deb. All my friends do." She said slipping on her briefs.

"Deb, do come again everyone likes you. Every man tonight was looking at you. You could have any one of them, if you wanted." May said.

Denice stopped to take a good look at Deb. "And no wonder. Look at that body, May" She wolf whistled.

"And Deb, your husband!" Denice rolled her eyes. He made me cum four, five times. Wow. Do you always that treatment?"

"Well, let's say we have a good sex life. But let's trade notes Denice. You man is a stud. And quite the gentleman. And knows how to please a woman!"

"Don't I know." Denice rolled her eyes

Deb finished her blouse and started on the skirt.

"I understand Mike got you too." May said.

"Oh May, he's such a gentleman too, clearly knows how to please how to please a woman. He offered me a back rub, and a pussy licking if I wanted, no string attached, he insisted."

"Ah, the back rub." May laughed, "Let me guess, after the back rub you were eager to be eaten out. I know the effect those hands have. And how he likes eating pussy."

"I'll say. Both your husbands love to eat pussy. And Michael, not wanting anything in return. I insisted on a kiss."

"Oh, Mike knows how to play the long game. But you got to sample both our husbands and Denice got yours. I demand a shot at Elliot."

"And I gave Mike a raincheck."

"So, you better come next week." May replied.

"Cross my heart." Deb said as she picked up her high heels.

The three walked back to the house, comparing note, giggling like schoolgirls all the way.

They met their men at the foyer, Elliot, now dresses, still talking to Michelle.

"Deborah! over here."

Deb walked up.

"Deb, this is Michelle, a good friend of May"

"We meet at last Deb; I've been hearing so much about you."

She looked Deb up and down, "I see why you won over Elliot. Wow, Elliot."

"How could anyone resist him. I fell for him today I first saw him."

She looked at Elliot and he looked back with a deep look.

"I wish Frank looked at me like he looks at you Deb. That's a lot 'O love in those eyes."

"Yes," he said turning to Michelle, "I love her so very much. She's like a part of me."

Deb hugged his arm.

Michelle gave Deb a peck on the lips. "Take your man home and fuck him, Deb. A line like that deserves it."

Deb blushed, "I will."

"And bring him back, I'd like to know him more myself." She winked.

"Promise!"

Denice, Ben, Deb, and Elliot all walked out together.

"This is a night I won't forget." Elliot declared.

Denice pulled Deb close and whispered, "Nor will I."

They walked arm in arm. The guys walked ahead. Ben found his chance to talk to Elliot.

"You are one lucky guy, man. Thanks for sharing. I can imagine what home life is like." Ben gave him an elbow.

"Thanks for sharing too, Ben. Your wife, my God!"

They each took their wives' hands, saying goodbyes, and 'See you next week.'

******************************

Ben and Denice drove off. Ben had a shit grin on.

"You look happy. Was Deb that good?"

"Denice, I've only had one better woman than her." glancing at her, "What a fuck, God did she drain my balls."

"Did she?"

"And you and Elliot? I hear you were heard in the next room."

She smiled at the memory, "Ate me out like a master. I came three times, or was it four. Then he fucked my brains out and came again. And Deb, did she suck you off?"

"Fuck, she swallowed every drop. And you know my load."

She smiled at that thought, "I can attest to that. Fucked her too, no doubt."

"Did I fuck her? Sprawled out on the grass, legs spread. Don't let that cute little package fool you, there's a tigress hidden in there."

"So, you fucked her?"

"I'll say, she wanted it all, begging for my meat. You know I pride myself on my control, especially the second load. I couldn't hold back, gave her everything."

"Sounds like you'd like to trade up to this younger model."

"And you'd like to get him to yourself."

"You think he'd drop that hot little thing he's so in love with for me?"

"You think she'd drop him for me?"

They both shared a laugh.

"Let's get home. I want to fuck your cunt so bad."

She smiled in anticipation.

******************************

Deb and Elliot drove home, reflecting on the day's events. They stopped for fast food, not having eaten since lunch.

"Did you have fun Elliot... Dad?"

"Yes, keep track of what role you're in. You're back to daughter mode. But yes, fun is an understatement. I screwed three different women. And you?"

"I love that you can be so open about it with me, like you let me be open with you. But yes, that Ben was hot. Does he know how to turn on a woman. How much of the details you want?"

"I'm here to listen, as much as you wish."

"Well, after the preliminaries I went down on him, and he came in my mouth. I swallowed the whole load and did he have a load. You know, I really like sperm."

Elliot now regretted wanting to be so open. But let her continue.

"Ben ate me out and I came. Then I begged him to fuck me. I love what that does to men. But I really did want that cock inside me. Then he came, fast. I thought he'd last longer. But he was so hot. I came with him. But he did say he never came that fast the second time, that he couldn't resist me. That was satisfying. The young guys I've fucked never did that to me. I think I'm hooked on older guys. They know how to treat a woman, like you do."

Elliot squirmed in the driver seat.

"How about you Dad, Denice said she came five times."

"Four I think."

"Yeah, come on, I want to hear more."

"We made out, lots of groping. I wanted to pace myself, I'm getting older and I'm rusty."

"You're 46."

"47. Anyway, I just wanted to make a woman cum. There nothing hotter than a woman having an orgasm. I love that word, orgasm. So, I told her I just wanted to make her cum and nothing from her, yet. I went down on her and just licked and sucked until she came. It wasn't enough, with time I worked her to another orgasm. I think she thought I was done."

Now deb was feeling uncomfortable, "You weren't though."

"No, I told her to sit on my face so I could make her cum again." she got my pants off and she got a taste of my cock. But I insisted on my plan, and she did cum."

She couldn't believe he was being THIS open.

"Then I said I needed to fuck her. I couldn't last long, I was so close, and she was so hot. She sat on me, I got to suck her tits and that did it for me. I came hard, so hard. Then she did too. It was so hot, and I was feeling good. First time in years I got a woman off, and it was four times."

He was looking down the road, reliving the moment.

"You screwed Rich I gather."

"Yes, nothing special. I didn't get off, but I got him off, he seemed to really like it. And loved getting more cum in my pussy."

"Yes, his wife came by, Margo. I think she wanted to even the score. Anyway, she looked at all the cum on me that poured out of Denice and licked it up. Then she sucked my cock hard. I decided a sixty-nine was called for. I haven't cum in woman's mouth in so long. I came, she came. She played with my cock and got it hard again. Fucked her from behind and she came again."

"Dad! you made two women cum six times! Wow!"

"I wasn't done. Turns out Alice was watching - you don't know her. She told Margo she was spent, and I was still hard. And I was. So... I can't believe it... I took my cock out of Margo and strait into Alice. God! I got her off too. Then I needed release. Came in her too."

"So dad, you gave three women seven orgasms. No wonder they want you back."

"And you were turning heads everywhere. No wonder they want you back."

As he pulled the cars into the garage, Deb turned to him and asked,

"Dad, can I keep the ring. I'd like to wear it."

"Won't that look odd? What if your mother sees it?"

"I'll tell her it's a talisman, to ward off unwanted attention. And you loaned it to me."

He couldn't argue with his only child.

"Don't let your mother see you in that outfit."

"Right. I'll change back."

He went in. Janet was in the den watching TV.

"You're back late."

"Stopped at a burger place. We talked a while and didn't realize the time. I'm beat. G'nite."

He took a shower. He didn't need to jack off this time.

******************************

There shall be more to this charade...