All Comments on 'He Wanted My Wife'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same here

Am going through much the same. But all I have to do is ship her crap to her. Going to start that this weekend. She will learn in the end but by then it will be too late. Am not willing to take her back.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 6 years ago
Prenup...and video surveillance

Women do own the courts and any man that doesn't take precautions in this sad day and age is stupid. Prenuptial agreements can save your life, and video surveillance can as well when it comes to proving someone lied when they claim abuse.

I enjoyed this story but wonder if a bit more revenge on the lying friend and his accomplice would have fleshed it out some. Good lawyer might have made a case for fraud and conspiracy to defraud against the lying friend and his pregnant girlfriend.

Forgive me for being heartlessly cold about the wife's suicide but the stupid slut gets no pity from me as she was all too eager to believe the lies while giving the husband absolutely no chance to defend himself.

And for those who care, yes, I do think that if the husband had cheated the wife would have been justified in raping him in court. Cheating by either party is a disgusting thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little harsh, but a good read

What did she expect when she believed people other than her husband. He only gave to her what she gave him as she should have expected. Especially after the "revenge" fucks, she should have seen what was coming.

The only unbelievable thing was her taking her own life, I don't think a mother would leave her child alone. She might have taken the child with her, but not abandon the child.

A couple should have much more communication. Besides, if he got her pregnant, he'd need time away to do that. From experience I never had enough time, or money to fool around like that. It didn't seem he had a job with travel or an expense account to get away with anything like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"how things really work" lol

this is cucktown where all your adolecscent fantasies are true, these neckbeards have no need of the "real world" since this cat has replaced the erb and superhero comix of their extended adolescence!

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

that was like walking into a glass door you didn't know was there. BANG! End of story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Good but not great BTB...

An OK read, but not as good as BuMuoiBa's previous works (I still want to know what that stands for/means). I was left guessing, at least until the end, if Judy was pregnant before Lee found out about the cheating. In fact I'm still not positive what/when it was. Or for that matter, when the cheating started?

Also, why screw with a great friendship, unless you ARE in love with the friend's wife. It seems like he was just in it for the fucking. Then WTF??? (No pun intended). It was never explained. And what happened to Janet (the other woman)? Did she end up with Todd, or did he dump her too. I mean, it wasn't like there was a big plot to "steal" a multi-milliom dollar inheritance or anything. It just seemed Todd was a HUGE piece of shit. Lee didn't seem the type who'd be best friends with someone like that.

And the suicide at the end...? What can I say. I think some would love that but it I think it was a little weak. Plus women RARELY commit suicide by gun. OD (which failed once, but since this time she was alone...), slit wrists in warm bathwater, poisoning, "car", and "jumping" are the most common.

In comparison to previous works, this gets a 2-stars, or a C- (well, maybe a mid'lin' C because of good grammer and spelling). Just too many holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was a BTB story, but...

...it was a ‘burn them both’ story. Don’t give me this ‘grouchy’ bullshit. His friends and family turned their back on him. He was forced out of the city. Now he’s a miserable old fuckhead. Who cares about him? I can write the sequel right now: Fuckhead finally realizes that his life is worthless and shoots himself in the head. Nobody attended the funeral because they didn’t give a shit; they were all busy mourning the whore who had another man’s baby. The end. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story ended with a sucking sound.

Haven't I read this story before? It was a decent setup until suddenly it just slid down the so slippery slope, ending up with wife's suicide. Stupid stupid stupid.

As if company investigator actually exists to help employees. As if they get video with audio just by snapping their fingers. As if she cannot sue him for posting "revenge porn" in some states. Can also try for defamation in others.

As if she just gives up what the law guarantees her.

So with all these "as ifs" and the fact that it is too formulaic it gets a two.

Do your research and outline the story before you write it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbalance in the story

First Lee paid a price at the end when he was the victim. Second her suicide was uncalled for because she suffered enough and left the little girl who was innocent of any wrong doing without a mother. Third Todd was guilty of destroying three lives including the little girls and all he got was to loose his job come on where's the fairness in that. The ending should have been a whole lot better because it takes away the merit of the whole story. I'm not going to bother to rate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Judy madeher bed!

Judy was having long lunches with Todd long before she kicked Lee out. Judy and Todd were missing Wednesdays from work before she kicked Lee out. Judy asks for all the dick she could handle from Todd before she even confirmed Lee was guilty of anything. If Judy loved Lee so much, why was she so fast to jump into bed with Todd? Because Todd was not her first affair! Why would Judy go off birth control while fucking Todd? Deep down inside Judy was a closet slut. She just needed any little excuse to fuck around. Judy never expected to get caught fucking Todd, never expected Lee would get videos of her fuck sessions, nor expected to get knocked up. Judy was clearly mentally unstable from the start and her dad most likely knew but wanted to put her suicide on Lee's shoulders.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Must be getting old

Reread the story after several months. Still brutal. How do any of them recover from that? So I started reading the comments. Came to the comment about walking into a glass door you didn't know was there. My thought was yeah, that's exactly right. Looked to the left and realized it was MY comment. Yeah, getting old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Three things

What was Janet Thompson's motivation in this story? A guy (presumably) knocks her up, dumps her and her response is to help him destroy his friends' marriage? If she was going to disappear and have the baby, why does she help him rather than destroy him on her way out of town? Why does her former employer not find her and have her interviewed? She is going to need a recommendation from them eventually.

What was the deal with "you can't even get your own wife pregnant", I didn't see any more on that subject?

And the Wednesdays off work, was she doing what I think??

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Needs a sequel

Todd must have his punishment. Two abandoned children and blood on his hands. Lee should have taken the transfer to St Louis so he could be close enough to track Todd down and make him pay the ultimate price. Otherwise he will just hurt other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ending doent work for me

She buys back her house over market value , then kills herself. Doesn't have a job . Where did she come up with the money. Why would she want the house to kill herself. Makes 0 sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the comment, Judy madeher Bed below is excellent and ties it up

this was one of the best BTB stories out there, she burned herself

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
There

Is no way I'm going to award a terrible story like this! You want to know what fucked the story" The Ending"? In My Non-Expert Opinion if you had Him forgive Her at the Mall "a" They could have got back together(Thousands do it) "b" They moved on and found new loves (Millions do it) "c" He finds out that the baby is his ( don't ask me how but believe it) So my Friends that is My Endings! " Wait one more"!

Or They could have gone on to Jerry Springer Show and bare all?

That's My Comment 2★ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit to much

To far out there to be taken seriously.

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 6 years ago
Perfect ending.

At least the wife is dead. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love a happy ending

The good part of this story was that the cheater did it to themself. The only thing that would have been better is if either: a. she aborted the child; or, b. killed Theresa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So liked it

Good story the only thing left hanging is Todd one more chapter roast the ducked still gets a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bought a tear of happiness to my eye.

Of course no one as selfish and stupid as Judy would off herself. But hey it’s fantasy so well done.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
Sick Shit

No - I did not like this ending but, it's your 1* story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
The real tragady in this story was........

until Janet Thompson walked up to Judy's desk and told her that you Lee was the father of her child, then she left, Lee and Judy were happy together. Yes Todd had already been sowing the seeds of deceit through false friendship to Judy but there was still a chance. The sad fact was when Janet made her statement 1) Judy didn't confront Lee right then and there 2) Nobody in that department told Lee. It didn't take Todd any time to tell her she should kick him out.

When the shoe was finally on the other foot for Judy she snapped and opted out. Lee no matter what will have nightmares and other guilt complexes for the rest of his life. The only one who escaped anything was Todd and he had no guilt in his mind as he got what he wanted.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Second read

She was honestly too stupid, mean and of low character to live. Too bad she reproduced and with another slimy idiot to boot.

Definitely fear for the child of those two morons.

The wife was just too stupid and shallow to take seriously.

She wasn't on birth control?

The first scene was disjointed as well.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 6 years ago
Did I miss something?

She bought her old house with all the furnishings just so she could blow her brains out in the Master Bedroom?

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
People can get dramatic or romantic (however you want to think of it) like that when they committing suicide.

Yeah she didn't want to live in a world where she was made into a complete joke. She threw away her husband for someone who thought nothing of her. She had a kid with that scumbag and it's a constant reminder of why she can't get her husband back. So she killed herself. Why her home? Not sure, but at least she got her husband some traveling money.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 6 years ago
@oatzab 10/25/17

re:

Deep Depression

About 90% of the suicide persons have Deep Depression. The very few people do suicide without Deep Depression.

The known depression can treat with modern medicines

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read about the side effects of antidepressants.

One of the major side effects is suicide.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

It happens. Hope after this Todd had his balls cut off. Really sad ending. But saw it coming. If she had gotten an abortion or gave the kid up who knows. But in any case hubby would never get over the videos.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 6 years ago
Sad

Sad story but believable story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You took the same out as Judy did...

She died right along with this story!

Blkman53Blkman53almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Please write more BTB’s you are very good at it and I love your writing style. Looking forward to more of your work. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
See

Happy endings do exist

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I liked how he never forgave her or give her anything. I also liked the ending hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misogynistic ending

I am sure it will make all the misogynists around here happy but I think the fact that woman has to put up with her burden after the affair is already a punishment enough. Guy could move on without baggage but she is stuck there with a child and without the means to support that child. Never thought about that?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't see

I don't see any misogyny here. Judy's situation was totally of her own making, with Todd's venal assistance of course. Judy and Todd were more like a couple in love than in a revenge relationship. After seeing and hearing them together, there is no way back from that. He owes her nothing and her child even less than that. She was a cheater, a liar, and in the end a selfish coward. The husband did absolutely nothing except refuse to take her back after a complete betrayal. The only innocent besides the husband is the orphan child. If everyone knows where Todd is, why isn't someone after him for child support for both women? Todd is the only one to get away clean, and that is this stories only flaw.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Read this first sometime ago...

... and gave it 2-stars. I don’t know why. I must’a been high on somethin’.

It’s brilliant. 5-stars

Though to make it perfect Todd must die a painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bye bye Felicia

too bad you had to be so damned stupid

now you're dead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

At least the stupid bitch did the right thing in the end. As a guy who has been accused and convicted without an opportunity to even speak, I know how our hero feels. In my case I didn’t get such a positive ending, although I am free of the cheating bitch and her lying bf, an ex friend as well. This ending made me smile a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Very Good Story

Reminds me of two women. One had been convinced her husband had cheated on her. She had him murdered. She is serving a lengthy sentence in jail.

Another woman was caught cheating on her husband. He started divorce actions against her. She cried and pleaded with him to stop the divorce. She told him, "I'd rather die than see you hurt." He pulled his keys out of his pocket, took one key off and handed it to her. "Here's the key to my gun case. Be my guest." A few days later I read she had killed herself with his handgun.

VanescaVanescaalmost 5 years ago

A nasty ole cunt to the end. No doubt here about how much she hated her husband --the very last act of her life was a pathetic attempt to lay a guilt trip on her ex-husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
its a shame she died

without leaving him her life insurance policy

she deserved no forgivness

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
Todd?

He lost his job? Thats it? Where's the justice in that? Janet was weak, no question, but she was just as much a victim as Lee. Todd fathered two children, ruined the lives of two women, destroyed a marrige and because of his actions he lost his job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave 5

But Todd gets away with destroying everything .. that is wrong where is the karma in that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you made this into a movie...

If you made this into a movie, the movie would also suck.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Way to depressing. Judy got played, used. Lee was a asshole in not realizing Judy was lied to and thought what Lee was accused of was real. As for her relationship with Todd well yes, she thought he was a good guy and was emotionally involved with and maybe even loved Todd but only because she brainwashed by Todd. In some ways Lee is responsible for her death. He didn’t need to get back together with her but he could of at least not treated her so badly. She did love him now Lee and her baby no longer have her and both in an epilogue will miss out. Lee with guilt and the baby without a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story

A very good storyline. It shows is wrote in a very believable way..Why such rude comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good ending

I would add something like They should throw her carcas to some ditch and throw some garbage on it also add a sign saying "feast for rats roaches and other maggots like her."

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Timriv

Your comment is your usual halfwitted bullshit. She cheated and got pregnant with another man’s child because she was lied to. This makes it better how. He owed her, or the child, nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cute ending

Can I just hug you for NOT going into the cliche' of, "My slutty ex-wife tried to commit suicide/got into a car accident. Now I forgive her magically, and everything is better than ever for some strange reason, even though we never worked on a single issue."

I mean, she cheated in the worst way possible. She also tried to go vindictive vigilante with her justice. And when she got caught as the only cheater, all she could do was mouth words? And the suicide? Probably a cry for help. Attention seeking the first time, with the pills. The second time she actually wanted out. She used a gun. But notice she never got the baby aborted? I noticed. Notice that she never went to counseling? I noticed. Notice how she wanted him to forgive her, without putting any work into herself? I sure noticed. She's not even worth the paper used to write her death certificate. She was weak, malicious, and stupid. I might feel bad if we weren't already full of people on planet earth. Plenty of people like her exist in real life, and they destroy families. We have more important things to do than to mourn or encourage these entitled and malicious idiots....like mowing lawns.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Very believable story - action flows from psychology. 5*****

This line nails it: "My heart had a big hole in it and my soul was gone." That's what it's like. There is one POS who needs what is coming to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked the

wheezing lawyer...4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what :the ending is screwed up

she bought the house and then decides to end her life. where did she get the money?

the ending made 0 sense.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Holyshit

Such a sad story

natekit76natekit76over 3 years ago

bloody hell. that is seriously dark, sometimes we are unable to forgive especially ourselves!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Read again. Find Todd , whatever it takes. Just find Todd.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Powerful! 5*****

Nailed it. Immaturity has a cure, but stupidity really doesn't. She was both. I've said it before, but it's very hard to forgive once you've seen it. Todd is evil and he needs a serious adjustment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He supposedly hit her? No witnesses? No bruises?

She's shacked up with his former best friend, yet HE'S charged with adultery?

DNA will clear him of paternity.

I don't actually see this as BTB. He divorced her, and got the majority of the assets. HE didn't get her fired, he took NO action against her, he simply chose to do nothing for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SELFISH SELFISH WOMAN

A parent does not have the right to commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When the shit happens........

I hate to see it when hubby or wife dies...it made this story stink.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Nice ending, the IQ of the country went up a notch when the cheating bitch removed her genes from the gene pool....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I managed to track Janet Thompson down

and when I did I sued her for every penny she had. Marital Interference and Infliction of Mental Cruelty were what I sued for.

I won the case and she now owes me a lot of money which I doubt I will ever see but she learnt a lesson. She did apologise and she told me it was all Todd's fault. I told her she needed to take responsibility for her part of the deception as it had destroyed a marriage.

I tracked my former friend down and when I was in St Louis on business I paid him a visit. He ended up regretting his decision to try and seduce my wife. His injuries left him disfigured and unable to perform sexually. I was questioned by the Police but the person I was visiting provided me a damned good alibi. So I was never charged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a waste of time!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

#1 piece of advice from divorce attorneys, psychologists, marriage counselors, private investigators and legions of people who have 'been there': NEVER watch lurid or graphic videos, look at those kinds of photos or listen to audio tapes. Instead, have a friend or family member do it and summarize what the media details. It hastens recovery and closure, exponentially.

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

The suicide just transfers the wife's suffering to her infant daughter and to the wife's parents. If intended to make the former husband feel better I really don't see it.

I also don't get off on extended descriptions of the sex the cheated on spouse watches. It can serve to make the reader feel the protagonist's pain, but if the story is good enough that the reader sympathizes with the cheated on spouse, there is nothing erotic about it.

At least the reader didn't have to put up with a nonsensical reconciliation. 3 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I little unbalanced she's dead but Todd gets off.

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

I'll not judge the merits of suicide, as I understand it and have come so very close myself. But what I do find repulsive in the story writing is that Janet initiated the marriage killing fraud with Judy - and got away with it. Todd not only committed fraud but became an unsupportive father - and got away with it.

/

Where the hell did Judy get the money to buy or get a loan, being unemployed, for the house? Where is Judy/family suing Todd for child support as I'm sure his name is on Theresa's birth certificate as DNA will prove it. Since her old job knew where Todd was it would be an easy tip off to Judy to get Todd served.

/

What happen to Lee's wife battery arrest? Only the restraining order was cancelled not the charges (per the story). If she dropped the charges too, then she committed a false police report to get Lee cuffed-jailed, so Judy earned a perjury counter-charge. Especially since Judy never had any physical medical evidence of battery.

/

The support he got from his work company was way over the top and unheard of. Better would have been a rich reclusive Aunt Judy never met or knew about that Lee could turn too. Hey, it fits the PI luck he got from work....

/

BMB took the easy way out of the story leaving too many big plot holes - it lacked balance/completeness/creativity.

/

3* at best, Hooyah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. This is what happens, when adults act

Iike children. I can’t believe, the wife would have went nuclear on hubby, without allowing him a chance to defend himself. I am pretty sure if she contacted Janet, it could have put to “ bed”, the idea her hubby cheated. Sooo... at the end of the day, we have another parent less child in the taxpayer system. The two ( actual cheaters) lose their jobs. The only thing that bothers me, is Todd didn’t just seduce wifey, he concocted a lie, to destroy Judy and Lee. I know a lot of husbands want revenge on the guy. But in Todd’s case, no way I could have let him slide. Major pain or even permanent disfigurement to his anatomy, would have been a given. But our cuck author, mister ARVIN, this as as close to a burn the bitch, we will see. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SOME DAY HE WILL NEED FORGIVENESS. IF YOU DON'T GIVE IT, YOU DON'T GET IT. HE'LL PAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wasn't the ending I expected. Seemed as though the writer got tired and ended the story too soon. An epilogue or part 2 would serve to fill in the holes. But, maybe another writer will finish the story, and do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 stars. would have been a 5 but Todd got off scot free. (Losing a job is no biggie compared to his actions) Perhaps you could have had Judy hire 4 goons to break several bones plus castration and eye removal so he can't identify his attackers. That would have given me a good ending.{

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story makes little sense -- what was Janet's motivation?

If she had a thing for Todd, why would she help him get Judy? So madly in love with him?

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Well, while I liked the story well enough, it could have been written better.

The ending wasn't really a surprise, just a bit unexpected I guess. That poor fictional woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd write a comment, but I have to finish mowing my lawn.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

3. The motivations of everyone seemed kinda odd and there was a lack of a satisfying end. Todd, his best friend, his blood brother was willing to betray him to get laid with his friends wife. His wife was only too willing to believe Todd over her husband. Janet, a woman knocked up by Todd, was willing to say the MC was the one who knocked her up to help Todd get laid with another woman. Just all felt odd. Judy killing herself was unsatisfying as she was nearly as much of a victim as the MC, tricked by the main character's best friend and Janet into sleeping with Todd and leaving behind her child. Todd and Janet both got off scott free, Todd even got a job within the same company. The MC is miserable and alone, no friends or family really, the two victims suffered while the two who caused it are doing great. I dunno, was hoping for a more satisfying ending where there was some revenge on Todd and Janet, maybe even some reconciliation with Judy by finding out Teresa was the MC's (thats what I thought her trying to talk to him was about). With a more satisfying ending this would have been a 4 or 5 star story.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star and yes, I am mowing the lawn as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story, well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this a 5. But I can’t believe the ending. She knows she screwed up, that’s for sure. But buying her old house, offing herself there, didn’t make any sense. I see her suing Toddster for child support, and moving on with her life.

My next door neighbor was a drunk. One night, he was wasted, driving a snowmobile, and got hit by a truck. He died. His wife, had another man moved in with her, ( and her 3 kids) in two weeks.

I thought, “damn, that’s cold. Ole boy isnt even cold yet, and she got a replacement”

But here is the thing. She was alone, with 3 kids, she was mid to late 30’s. Needed someone to step in, to her deceased husbands role, to help maintain the household. Woman are very pragmatic. The new guy lasted maybe 8 years, until the kids started leaving the house. Once he served his purpose, she cut him, and his kid loose. The same thing happened to my nephew. He was divorced, and married a divorced woman, with two younger kids. The day they both turned 18, she had another boyfriend, and divorced my nephew.

The point is this- Women will grieve over the loss of a relationship. But once they get that out of their system, they will start doing what they need to do to not just survive, but thrive. A guy will commit suicide over a failed relationship. He will lose his focus at work, and let it ruin him. Women get mad, then they get even. And replacing hubby, isn’t going to take them much effort. There is always some stupid, poor bastard, waiting to be taken advantage of. This is why arraigned marriages were so popular, back in the day. It was a business transaction. “ what’s love, got to do with it?”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mister ARVIN- loved that comment, anon. Maybe he is in Minnesota, poaching and pickling 5 inch walleye!

United States of America- Where all the supporters of our various lost causes, come to live off our system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is pathetically full of holes. However the author obviously had a point. The costs of adultery are horrendous and fall with devastating effect on so many.

It is interesting that comment run from 1 to 5.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

I would have preferred if she had shot the asshole first. Because of his amount of furtivenesses I even would have accepted some kind of Reconciliation later. Yes I know, a lot of people will hate me my opinion like they hate the wife but I don't care.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I don't care how grouchy he is, for his friends and FAMILY to abandon him when HE was the victim is outrageous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. What a powerful ending. 5 stars.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Todd should heve been th one to die in agony

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Initially it was a 5 but no consequences came for Todd and his other whore so down to 3 for that and down to 2 for an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good riddance skank Judy!! Why didn't the bastard best friend meet his comeuppance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about the bitch Janet and best friend Tody!! AN INCOMPLETE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where the revenge on Todd

What happened to the baby now

Did the house go through and he got the money

Etc etc etc

Loudly ending

Way to abrupt after her death

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inbetween a 2 & 3 stars, but I'll leave it with 3. A generally good story but didn't like the ending. She buys the house, supposedly, to kill herself? And why did she do it when there's a baby now in the picture? Doesn't add up to me. Did Lee get any money for the house? There's also no retribution for Janet - who started the whole thing by saying Lee's the father of her baby, or Todd, who not only kept the lie alive, but had sex with Judy for some time. And caused not only her pregnancy, but instrumental at the entire bombing of Judy's marriage.

... Of course, Judy should've questioned Lee about this instead of automatically believing Todd & Janet. Brain power minus. After Judy's attempted suicide, she didn't get any medical care going forward? But having it end with her suicide seems a rushed ending, & one I can't accept as believable. There's also nothing - talking at least 1 paragraph or so, as to what transpired after this tragedy. So 3 stars for the good writing & attempt, but lowered due to the above. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that ending took it from a 4* to a 1* - what a dumb shit author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. I always evaluate these stories with my tried and true rule- NOBODY ever does anything, that won’t directly benefit them. I this case, let’s look at the wife’s angle. She hears that her husband got another woman pregnant, then jumps into a relationship with his best friend. Never would have happened, unless she was already screwing him, or dating, and wanted an excuse to up the ante.

#2. She kills herself, because she can’t get hubby back. Once again, how does this benefit her? If we believe she orchestrated the should thing to fuck Mark, then why kill herself? Plus women are always more depressed when a breakup happens that wasn’t their fault. When she cheated on him, that was it, time to move on. I think she would have at least got child support from the other guy, so money shouldn’t have been a big concern.

In reality, she would have moved on, and maybe become the town bike. But killing herself- no.

4 stars.

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Poor ending. Nothing happened to Todd?

Can't believe anyone wouldn't put the accusation to him to hear what he had to say.

The ending spoiled the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was into the story but I kept expecting them to get together again and become a normal family. I actually thought that Todd would once again resurface into the marriage and into the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the ending. It's fitting and not foreseen, great job.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
What? You wrote what?

This is funny, in a sort of “I can’t believe a rational person would say that”, kind of way.

Lee’s lawyer tells him to record his phone conversations with Judy, saying “It isn't legal, but it's a lot easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission."

IT’S FUCKING ILLEGAL, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS? It means that it is a CRIME. You don’t get to say “Oh, I’m sorry I broke your silly law about secretly recording private conversations. Forgive me? Pretty please? With sugar on it?”, to the District Attorney.

Jeez, authors really need to think about the consequences of their character’s speech and actions. Otherwise, they come off like idiots.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
I am choosing to call this type of story “Triumphant Victim Porn”

It always starts with the poor, sad sack husband, being ganged up on by his wife and others, sometimes a few, sometimes many. Generally, he never gets to explain or isn’t able to mount a defense. He loses access to his money, his house, his job, everything. Nothing goes right. He’s the quintessential victim.

Then, like a ray of sunshine, someone in his family, or a friend, or in this case, a friendly boss, comes through.

Over time, he emerges a TRIUMPHANT VICTOR, vanquishing his wife, and laying low his enemies. Sometimes, if we’re lucky, she kills herself, or she murders her lover, and then herself.

I think to get off on this, you kinda have to be a bit of a weak pussy. You have to really embrace and identify with being a victim of life. And that’s too bad. I’ve known guys like that, and they always think people are looking down on them, probably because they look down on themselves. Sometimes they overcompensate, and pretend they’re all that, all puffed-up and make-believe arrogant.

It’s sad they need a fix of reading some ridiculous tale about a guy who has lost everything and has everyone against him, who overcomes all adversity. It’s a fairy tale for ineffectual men.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If I weren't a staunch believer in the First Amendment, I'd say consign this stinker to the ass end of delete!

Alvares1414Alvares141411 months ago

I'm with Ruttweiler. Horrible

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

It's a 4-star to me but that's a rather unsatisfactory way out, she should have stayed alive to face her stupidity every time she saw the ill-gotten child. That would be my ending but since I have no input, - It's TaTa Judy, Lee sends his regrets ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

stupid bitch deserved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous