All Comments on 'He Wanted My Wife'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pathetic nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too damn sad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awful. Poor Theresa.

Earthmover65Earthmover657 months ago

I liked this story as much as any I have ever read on Literotica. It had betrayal, good mental visions of illicit sex,revenge,and a wild ending. Well Done!

fredbrownfredbrown3 months ago

Damn, you gotta check out potential mates before getting too involved. As gullible, dumb, and foggy in the head as Judy proved to be, you coulda/shoulda weeded her out of your mating pool ......

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I actually find this quite unsatisfactory. Judy cheated with Todd but she never loved him and she did it because she was hurt and lashing out. When she found out what had really happened she immediately ended things with Todd.

Todd deserved to get burned, and burned badly. I can see the husband not wanting Judy back but I think maybe some forgiveness should have eventually come. And Judy left her daughter all alone, Todd's sure not going to take care of her.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Good story and an emotional one. Not sure you can feel too sorry for the wife character. She destroyed her partner with no real evidence and did it in a big way. As they said she made her bed and had to lie in it. Any woman would be delusional to think a real man would take her back with what she had done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous