All Comments on 'He Wanted You'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Luv it got me excited to short to get off but very good!

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

"Oh my God!" to think I almost didn't read this story, my story, "It's time to end the charade missy." Someone called me Missy, knowing that was who I really wanted to be, and bent over the back of the couch wearing panties in a room full of naked men with big strong cocks.

I love this story. Thank you eviltwin52!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite perv, eviltwin has done it again. "Honey, it's not what it looks like." L fucking OL. What goes on in evil's brain that puts into words what lots of us are thinking?

I have more to say but have to run out and buy me a pair of red panties. Well done, 5 stars.

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

hot story hope it continues & he goes deeper into total sissyhood!!!

capecod2010capecod2010over 1 year ago

Aroused! thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story, hope there’ll be a Part 2. (But why must the character of the husband have a small cock? I’m a closeted, married-to-a-woman, gay bottom and my cock is anything but small.) Loved how his wife and the other bikini-clad women at the pool craved the Adonis’s — unavailable — big GAY cock: that’s right ladies, you can look, but don’t touch… your pussies won’t get to enjoy it! Maybe part of the wife’s “oh my God!” reaction wasn’t just anger and/or shock but also jealousy? i.e. it was her husband, not her, getting fucked by that big cock.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

Hot hot hot, love this tale of submission to real men and beautiful beautiful cock! I love being his cocksucking Panty Boi! Xxx

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

i wonder if his wife will invite Cindy & her sissy husband over for more fun

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I am very similar -- I want to be a cockslut crossdressing faggot bottom bitch. I would also love to serve and please many men at the same time. Then, if my wife walked in -- that would be heaven. I truly want her to know what a sissy faggot i am. I wish this story happened to me and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Your stories are always fantastic.

Hugs & kisses,

cdcindy XOXOXOXOX

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

2nd Comment

I forgot to mention that I love some of the excerpts from your story that really hit home with me. The 1st one is:

"just as you get near a throng of your wife's girlfriends, his hand slips down your back and inside your swim trunks to cup your bottom .... as you place your arm around his waist and your head against his large bicep." I would love my wife's girlfriends to watch me arm-in-arm with my new gay lover and then they will tell my wife everything.

Another passage that really hit home with me:

"You want him to know that you now belong to his cock and you also belong to him. Rising to your feet, you take his hand and lead him to your bedroom. ..... Your wife has no place in your thoughts as you pull your trunks down to show your lover your smaller dick. He has a cock. You want him to see that you do not. Your 5" boner will never be considered a cock. It is that difference that makes you his to control. You see him smile at you, recognizing the difference in sizes. He's the man, now. He'll always be the man. You, not so much. But you're not disappointed. You want him to be the man, your man." Yes, I'm not a real man - I'm a sissy faggot ass-licking cocksucking bottom bitch with a small penis who loves sucking big beautiful cocks of real men. I love being their "personal cocksucker" and servicing all of them whenever they want me to, all at the same time if they so please.

One more excerpt (there are so many that hit home with me):

"he talks you out of your body hair. He talks you out of your manhood. He talks you out of your marriage. He talks you into becoming his. And more importantly to you, he talks you into panties. You knew that he was the man. .... You are now, after all, his woman, his bitch." Yes, I'm a sissy faggot CD slut but I'm also too chicken to tell my wife the truth. Maybe one day I will find the courage to do so; to tell her that MY MAN wants me to be his and only his; that our marriage can't continue. My wife needs to attend my "Coming Out Party" because she deserves to know the truth about her gay husband.

Johnnie (aka Jennifer) please help me.

I love your stories. This one really really turns me on. 10 stars for sure.

Cindy XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.